Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! (2521 Views)

On Behalf Of NL Ladies, Mrcork - Please Be Our Valentine Today. / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change / NL Ladies Are The That UGLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Gorgeous58(f): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
In 2015.... Ladies allow me to say these!!

If he never bought you some simple footwear, never took you to the saloon or even to get some manicure done. He never mobilise something to pick you up for a date, my dear, you have no business getting pregnant for that man! Why be pushing yourself around with a big tummy for a broke bottom nigger who's not even trying to work hard!
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by TrishaP(f): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Why do I find this so hilarious
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by sexymoma(f): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
So all these things wey u list now... na im dey qualify husband materials ( 100 Yards) angry
Sisi mii eti joko le isho angry

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by ahnie: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote
author=sexymoma post=29111361]So all these things wey u list now...
na im dey qualify husband materials ( 100 Yards) angry
[/quote]no mind these 2indomie,3eggs,and fresh peas girls.
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Gorgeous58(f): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
sexymoma:
So all these things wey u list now... na im dey qualify husband materials ( 100 Yards) angry

Women are like eagles. She MUST test the ability of her children's father to be!
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by merit12(f): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
U re a bad friend
You come here dey open boys yansh abi?

No prob we don here
Sign
For
The ladies

1 Like

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by ahnie: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
"Ti ori eni ba ma buru,eyin ese ni ati'n mo"@op

1 Like

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
chai bad market b dis o
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by lilmax(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seriously?
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Koko88(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Every woman wants to marry a hardworking man but no woman wants to marry a truckpusher.
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Koko88(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
ahnie:
"Ti ori eni ba ma buru,eyin ese ni ati'n mo"@op

translate pls
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
In 2015.... Ladies allow me to say these!!

If he never bought you some simple footwear, never took you to the saloon or even to get some manicure done. He never mobilise something to pick you up for a date, my dear, you have no business getting pregnant for that man! Why be pushing yourself around with a big tummy for a broke bottom nigger who's not even trying to work hard!
These are the kind of girls that ends up as baby mamas for playboys.

With dis kain mentality ,boys go use your toto do practice tire. grin
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by kika23(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Truckpusher:

He's back....
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
kika23:

He's back....
I have been gagged in the politics section grin

Hehe, how are you doing?

Nne you check out that mentality nau. angry

Once a guy can drive you around in a flashy car and show you some fake love then he's in love. cheesy

Do you know that an average intelligent smart guy can fake love just to hit you as much as he wants and by the time you would have been so intoxicated with all that kindness and love he showered on you, the game starts - That's when you see girls crying and running after a guy,I hate to say it, but some guys out there are fuccking smarter than most girls think.

Some girls are just too dumb for my liking.....Haba! angry
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Begonia(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
ahnie:
no mind these 2indomie,3eggs,and fresh peas girls.

LWKMD!
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by kika23(f): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
I have been gagged in the politics section grin

Hehe, how are you doing?

Nne you check out that mentality nau. angry

Once a guy can drive you around in a flashy car and show you some fake love then he's in love. cheesy

Do you know that an average intelligent smart guy can fake love just to hit you as much as he wants and by the time you would have been so intoxicated with all that kindness and love he showered on you, the game starts - That's when you see girls crying and running after a guy,I hate to say it, but some guys out there are fuccking smarter than most girls think.

Some girls are just too dumb for my liking.....Haba! angry

I'm alright.... How have you been?
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by kika23(f): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ladies please, just don't get pregnant before you marry.... Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
kika23:

I'm alright.... How have you been?
Good. grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
ahnie:
no mind these 2indomie,3eggs,and fresh peas girls.
Smh cheesy

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
kika23:
Ladies please, just don't get pregnant before you marry.... Thank you!
Guys,if you impregnate a dumb lady, you'd wind up with dumb kids.

#FACT cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Guys,if you impregnate a dumb lady, you'd wind up with dumb kids.

#FACT cool

hmmmm.
The kids could take their father's brain.
Isn't that feasible?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm.
The kids could take their father's brain.
Isn't that feasible?
You need the two different genes to make up one for that individual child.

Whichever way both genes are always present. cheesy
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
You need the two different genes to make up one for that individual child.

Whichever way both genes are always present. cheesy

Then lets hope the father's genes are dominant. grin
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Then lets hope the father's genes are dominant. grin
Which is a 50/50 thing - I won't take that risk grin
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by ahnie: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Koko88:

translate pls
if somebody is gonna b un42nate in future,we know frm dia present life.its a yoruba adage.
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
What if the guy you are dating never buys anything or goes anywhere and it's been like that for some years ? Love or hate, which one is it? Should you go on like that cuz I heard if u continue the guy now sees d girl as a fool and is probably spending on a main girl ( or the one he believes is worth his money)
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by oshe11: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:

#DeseHoesAintWorthMarrying
childish n whorish mynd
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by dmjinc(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Just incase... angry
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Tymax(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
dmjinc:
Just incase... angry
That's right. Anything fit reach FP nowadays.

So the plan in 2015 is to trap hardworking guys with pregnancy. It won't work.
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Gorgeous58(f): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2014
@Truckpusher- no need of being abusive here. My point is women shouldn't get pregnant before marriage and if they do, it shouldn't be for lazy men or men who aren't even trying.

@Oshe11- Not all women desire to be mothers! I have seen women go through surgical so that they will never have babies just like I have seen women who don't desire marriage!
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by agrovick(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Op, God bless ur hustle

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / Is There Really Any Benefit In Male Virginity? / My Experience With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.