Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! (2522 Views)

On Behalf Of NL Ladies, Mrcork - Please Be Our Valentine Today. / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change / NL Ladies Are The That UGLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by 100Cents: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
These are the kind of girls that ends up as baby mamas for playboys.

With dis kain mentality ,boys go use your toto do practice tire. grin

I wonder for this girl..

She didn't mention anything about proposing to the girl or seeing her parents..
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by 100Cents: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2014
kika23:
Ladies please, just don't get pregnant before you marry.... Thank you!

Summary ..

1 Like

Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by 100Cents: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Gorgeous58:
In 2015.... Ladies allow me to say these!!

If he never bought you some simple footwear, never took you to the saloon or even to get some manicure done. He never mobilise something to pick you up for a date, my dear, you have no business getting pregnant for that man! Why be pushing yourself around with a big tummy for a broke bottom nigger who's not even trying to work hard!

This your new year resolution get K-leg...
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Is anyone going to answer my question?
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
ahnie:
"Ti ori eni ba ma buru,eyin ese ni ati'n mo"@op
Excuse me lady, kilo mo de yi se fun e. I guess ure 4rm OGUN STATE (IJEBU).
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Krystalxxx:
What if the guy you are dating never buys anything or goes anywhere and it's been like that for some years ? Love or hate, which one is it? Should you go on like that cuz I heard if u continue the guy now sees d girl as a fool and is probably spending on a main girl ( or the one he believes is worth his money)
Krystalxxx:
Is anyone going to answer my question?
hell nahh! he ain't buying u things or taking u out, been like that for years? girl, run for ur life. men show luv with their actions. a man who luvs a woman will show it n show u off too, take u out, even if he doesn't say it! money isn't everything buh if he's not doing any of those things, never done them, he ain't interested n probably got another girl he's impressing, spending his money on.
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
@ op, u r on point with ya post wink
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
aflyingbird:

hell nahh! he ain't buying u things or taking u out, been like that for years? girl, run for ur life. men show luv with their actions. a man who luvs a woman will show it n show u off too, take u out, even if he doesn't say it! money isn't everything buh if he's not doing any of those things, never done them, he ain't interested n probably got another girl he's impressing, spending his money on.

Thanks.
Re: 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!! by Gorgeous58(f): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
aflyingbird:
@ op, u r on point with ya post wink

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True?(pic) / Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. / Is It Cool For Guys To Hold Hands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.