Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? (19245 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by AJ01(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
when u say dat h.omo things come to their mind

modified:: mehn so nah like this FTC dey sweet?
since I joined nl God waited for just today
a day before Christmas to give me my own crown
yepeeeeee!!!!!
I must see a surprise Xmas gift in Jesus name
2015 is my year!!!!!
sign of goodies to come

I must dedicate this to 1st my able God
my sweet tomatoes aka queen and my family

a beg make una no vex for me oo. all these was written with the inspiration of FTCgringrin no be my fault oooo

Merry Xmas to alllllllll!!!!!!!
grin
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Juzzybabe(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2014
I see no big deal in a guy telling his fellow guy "I miss you or I love you" Its just that we Africans are so found of attaching meanings to too many things.
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by harffie(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
It just feels wrong ok? Just like telling a guy 'i love u' makes him think ur gay, where as you just love him like a brother. Thats just how things are. But are u gay? undecided
did you even read the post? I'm jes asking! He said 'miss' not 'love'
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by tartar9(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2014
some people keep telling me "you look really cute" is that also gayish.
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Fraih:
I Miss you or I love you shouldn't be restricted to a particular sex, for goodness sake, you are expressing urself and its not about homo or not, that shouldn't even come to our miind at all...
I do tell my female friends I miss and love them because I really do and cos we had great moments together, I see no biggie when a guy tells that to his guys-man...
PERIOD
LOBATAN
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by mayor007(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2014
I don't know the kinda friends you roll with, Mr OP, but I do tell my male friends that I miss them and I love them. Depends on individual orientation; no need sweating the mundane things.
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by IanSholex(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2014
I don't buy the idea of a guy telling other guys I miss or love you, even if you do, you should say it like a guy...like guy me don miss u die o, yuno dey even ask of ur person again, now that sound masculine.
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Fraih:
I Miss you or I love you shouldn't be restricted to a particular sex, for goodness sake, you are expressing urself and its not about homo or not, that shouldn't even come to our miind at all...
I do tell my female friends I miss and love them because I really do and cos we had great moments together, I see no biggie when a guy tells that to his guys-man...
PERIOD

It's easier for a girl to tell a fellow girl she misses her than for a guy to say same to a guy. "I miss you" is often an expression of emotion, and emotions are rarely expressed between guys. It's just the same way girls who are friends hug each other very closely when they meet. How often do you see guys hugging themselves so tight when they meet?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by tosyne2much(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2014
badoolee:
I cn tell anyone,any gender I miss them

D diffrence iz diz
D tone wey I go take tell my felow geh I miss her go diffrent from d one wey I go take tell guy say I miss am
Dhu yhu get my point bi yhu didn't gerrit
hmmmmm badoooooo grin
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Sarhamsyn(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2014
its simple... #14years imprisoned grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by UnimkeAk(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Before I begin, I'll like to say NO HOMO over this my topic.

Naaaah, hw u wan keep mouth tell guy say u miss am?
Not cooooool, do we even miss guys, my mind has not even gone dere b4? We've not seen 4 long cool, weneva we see again we fucck shiit up and continue our ashawo wrk.

No Homo, peace, out##

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by valmunich(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Gay asss nigros undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2014
lilmax:
I just pity that guy wen go tell me I miss you... That guy must be very stu.pid
lmao!
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2014
Xplicit1:
I wonder too o!

I was wit a frd of mine(a guy) somtime ago & he was receivin a call from a frd(a guy also) & d frd asked him in their conversation, have u eatin?
His responds was - 'u dey craze, u b gay, y u dey ask me dat kind qweshion'.

Wen he finished d call, I asked him wat happend, he told me.
I said so, anytin wrong in it? His responds was it's not normal for a guy to ask another guy such ques.

For me nothin wrong in it sha.
lol
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
lilmax:
I just pity that guy wen go tell me I miss you... That guy must be very stu.pid
I MISS YOU

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Joshkid(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2014
even my female friends tell mhee dat!
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by donhils: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2014
2sExy1:
I remember when I once told a friend that I miss you and he burst into laughter.

I told another friend today same and his reply was "How a man go dey miss a man. I don't understand".

Frankly, when I say those words it means I don't see you as just a friend but a brother. One I could do anything for.

But why is it wrong?
Na una sabi. But as for me I see it as normal thing.
"How a man go dey miss a man" clearly shows the person does not understand what I miss you means and ignorantly homophobic.
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
valmunich:
Gay asss nigros undecided

lolz.
Is being a gay the worst thing that can happen to a man? grin
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2014
harffie:
did you even read the post? I'm jes asking! He said 'miss' not 'love'
Abeg mind ur biz jare. mtchewww mr i-too-know. angry
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by powerblaze(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2014
It's primarily the culture.. Cos white ppl, Europeans, Americans say that, and it ain't no big deal..

Over here, we're quite different. Ladies of course are more sensitive and emotional, so it's normal to see such affectionate reactions even in public. But a guys emotions is heavily suppressed by his thoughts and self will..
To a man's emotions, I miss you is most appropriate, cos that's how he feels.. But that is deeply caged away by his mind..
He can only let in out in abstract bursts like
"oboy na WA for u o.. U just forget me like Dat.. No be so o.. How we go see na.. Anything for me? "

Same thing as" long time Bro, missed you really.. Will like to see you again ".. Say that at your own risk. You don't wanna enter the new year on life support tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Tosyneeeeeeee
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm badoooooo grin
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2014
badoolee:
Tosyneeeeeeee
your moniker says you are a badooo

Hmmmmm I comment my reserve
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Olawaleslimfit(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2014
Who says its a bad tin to do? I dey tell my goons I miss them wheneva I return home na. The only thing I feel its bad for a guy to say to a guy is "How was ur nite?" Like WTF?

Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by uzolexis(f): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Most countries in Europe greet by kissing both guys n gals. Some countries kiss 1ce, some 2ce n some even 3 times on d cheek. Twas really wierd 4 me seeing guys kiss each other at 1st but it's not a big deal.
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by loomer: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2014
2sExy1:
I remember when I once told a friend that I miss you and he burst into laughter.

I told another friend today same and his reply was "How a man go dey miss a man. I don't understand".

Frankly, when I say those words it means I don't see you as just a friend but a brother. One I could do anything for.

But why is it wrong?

TAKE STYLE CHECK YOURSELF O, WEDA U BE............
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Its obvious; every guy should be aware of the GUY CODE or BRO CODE whichever; and that is one of the CODES, a guy shouldn't say dat to a fellow guy just lyk two guys can't hold hands while walking along the road

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2014
2sExy1:

But why is it wrong?
lol..you're not alone.. It just doesn't seem right to people. But there's nothing wrong in it,but then you have to quit seeing your male friends as your brother...i.e you can always tell your brother 'I MISS YOU' but your male friends?...unacceptable [it seems.]
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by jnrbona: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
[b][/b]tSme data available. Sms recharge pin or transfer via share and sell to 08039147922. I will get back to you in less than 2mins. MTN only! 1gb @ 1300 2Gb @2300
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Emmyk(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
None is wrong. I say the two at will.
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by dokunbam(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
badoolee:
I cn tell anyone,any gender I miss them

D difference iz diz
D tone wey I go take tell my fellow guy I miss her go different from d one wey I go take tell girl say I miss am

cool
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
It's nothing. My close male friends tell me they miss me. True friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.