Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready (3948 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aitee1:

Abeg which of the dano u taking about?

Is it the Dano milk that i know cheesy

d dano milk frm d**k cheesy
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by elbinmanny(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aitee1:

Abeg which of the dano u taking about?

Is it the Dano milk that i know cheesy
madam aba ke mmo...mme duk uyo o...di deb ukod nno awo annang mbok grin
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Aitee1: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
elbinmanny:
madam aba ke mmo...mme duk uyo o...di deb ukod nno awo annang mbok grin

Hehehe...welcome smiley

Oya come ik...mbaha ke uyo tongue
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Aitee1: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
wristwatch:

d dano milk frm d**k cheesy

Bad son of a good father grin
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by elbinmanny(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
shocked
Aitee1:

Hehehe...welcome smiley

Oya come ik...mbaha ke uyo tongue
shocked
for real? u go buy me beer..
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by OohMpa: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:
Ooh Mpa, merry christmas grin

So you're alive?

For making ooh Mpa miss you too much, blow him a kiss angry angry
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Aitee1: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
elbinmanny:
shocked
shocked
for real? u go buy me beer..

Sure!

6 Cartons grin
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by linobrown89: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
I thank all of u 4 ur comments. I will have to find d best way & time to break d news to my parents probably after d new year celebration. I don't think I'm going 2 marry her. I will be thru with d service in 2months & hopefully I would be able to get a job in time to take care of d financial responsibilities that will come.
It's really amazing how one act can bring a colossal consequence. I would've have been laughing my a$$ off because of some comments if it was another person's thread. But thank you all for your comments.

Anyone who is not interested in telling me how silly I was can help me suggest how to break this news to my parents.
They have been separated for about 17yrs so my mom has no emotional power over my dad so I will have to break d news separately.
Any suggestion would be helpful

1 Like

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by tope24(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
OohMpa:
That moment you kissed her, it's heaven, shei?

And you sucked her tittays, it's euphoric, shei?

Then she grabbed your John bull, it's lets go there, okwa ya?

And when you're doing 1,2,1,2, calling her name, it's beautiful, oi?

finally, when you're vibrating like Nokia phone about to release, you're in the moon, abi?

And you forgot to put #50 raincoat in wallet, abi?
No go marry am, foolish bwoi angry

LMAOOOOO........ Ya fazza. this got me cracking real hard.................. kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by elbinmanny(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aitee1:

Sure!

6 Cartons grin
mbok nkood ke : ikpuripu ,itia ita ,ked, itioked, iba, itioked, ition, iba, ikpuripu , usukied , ked.
Im comung there asap
I rep nka ukod cheesy
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
don't b a coward, shld b man enough to accept ur responsibility.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by MhisIjay(f): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
linobrown89:

we were just friends but things started changing when she continued to tell me she loves me. She seemed really devastated when I said I don't want a relationship now so I felt I was helping by always being around her since we were really close friends
U should ve drawn d line
There s no need crying over spilled milk
Jst take responsibilty nd dnt think of been a murderer.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Olypeppy(f): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Congrats in advance.....name the child Nysc cos that's what u achieved.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Aitee1: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
elbinmanny:
mbok nkood ke : ikpuripu ,itia ita ,ked, itioked, iba, itioked, ition, iba, ikpuripu , usukied , ked.
Im comung there asap
I rep nka ukod cheesy

Hehehehe..ayib mkpo akpene cheesy grin

Meanwhile line afo ikaha...which bush in uyo ke aba
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by remsonik(f): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Let her do a blood test in your presence, if its positive then you ve got no choice than to accept the baby.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by chimerase2: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
What's dis idea of DNA test
Wen u slept with her without c*ndom
Don't u knw dat pre-cum can get a gal pregnant
Dnt u knw dos watery semen can fertilize her egg undecided
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
OohMpa:

So you're alive?

For making ooh Mpa miss you too much, blow him a kiss angry angry
I just blew ooh mpa a kiss......... Hope he catches it

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by OohMpa: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:

I just blew ooh mpa a kiss......... Hope he catches it

He caught it sad

How's that lovely future behind you looking? wink
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by anitank(f): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
linobrown89:
we live in different states(2 states apart) but if she doesn't do d blood test I will have to meet so we can do test together.
I just want to be sure beyond all doubts while I decide on what to do. I don't know how the nurse was able to tell the age of foetus from a urine test and from my calculation the 3wks is still 2days ahead of when we had the intercourse.
maybe I'm still in denial but I'm really wishing the test was wrong. only the blood test will get me out of this zone
Beta-Hcg hormone(a predominant hormone in pregnancy) is usually found more in urine than blood. So if the urine test says she's pregnant, then she's 100 pregnant!!

And yes, you can't tell how old a foetus is from a urine test, so go figure.

You're probably beating up urself for making the biggest mistake of your life...but if your calculations are accurate, then it's possible u're not responsible for her pregnancy. Trust your instincts and don't be intimidated
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
OohMpa:

He caught it sad

How's that lovely future behind you looking? wink
Onye nzuzu, when will you grow up? grin
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by OohMpa: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:

Onye nzuzu, when will you grow up? grin

Can you help him? cry

Ooh Mpa has a part in mind, what say you? wink
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
OohMpa:

Can you help him? cry

Ooh Mpa has a part in mind, what say you? wink
Sorry, Zee can't help Ooh Mpa
He should turn to God for help
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by poundlander: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
my friend, urine test will never reveal pregnancy duration. not even the routine blood test. what u need most at this pressing moment is a good memory to remember the very day you had it with her. then go with her for the blood test for confirmation. desperadoes plenty for service year.I have been there trust me
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by poundlander: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
my friend, urine test will never reveal pregnancy duration. not even the routine blood test. somebody must be lying with the 3 weeks thing.what u need most at this pressing moment is a good memory to remember the very day you had it with her. then go with her for the blood test for confirmation. desperadoes plenty for service year.I have been there trust me

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by jackjohnson(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
OohMpa:
That moment you kissed her, it's heaven, shei?

And you sucked her tittays, it's euphoric, shei?

Then she grabbed your John bull, it's lets go there, okwa ya?

And when you're doing 1,2,1,2, calling her name, it's beautiful, oi?

finally, when you're vibrating like Nokia phone about to release, you're in the moon, abi?

And you forgot to put #50 raincoat in wallet, abi?
No go marry am, foolish bwoi angry
Easy lol
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by ericiland: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
linobrown89:
Yes! We are just friends. We have known each other for abt 9mths. We are currently serving in d same place of primary assignment & she lives next door. We have been good friends & a really close type but we have never gone beyond that even though people around us think otherwise. But last month she told she loves me & she would like us to start a relationship. I told her I really like her but I'm not ready to start a relationship bt she's having non of that because she persisted. D part that scared me d most was when she said I'm d kind of guy she would like to get married to. I'm not relationship crazy. I have not been in a relationship or had s3x in 4yrs. She agreed partially to let d issue go but she always wants me around her. I was chatting with her in her room one evening and she made d move & I didn't resist but I can recall vividly that I withdrew before ejaculation. She is beautiful and has incredible body attributes so the thought of having s3x with her has crossed my mind a few times.
She pinged me last week that she is having some symptoms of pregnancy so I told her to go and do the test and I will send her the money she will spend. She told me yesterday that she went to the hospital but she had to do the urine test because she is afraid of needles and the nurse told her it's positive and it's 3wks old. I told her to do the one of blood test and get back to me but d real problem is that I'm not ready 4 dis. My parents are going to be extremely disappointed and even my younger ones that see me as a role model. as a matter of fact I can't even count the number of people that will be disappointed in me because everyone trust me a lot including extended family. I'm not even through with my service year so I don't know how I will be able to handle this. my action was very stupid and I'm now considering another stupid one(abortion)
I'm really confused right now

Story dat touches d heart grin......dude.....u said u withdrew b4 expulsion.......my guy, wen d tin is swetin u durin nackin, it's vry difficult to withdraw all......mabe d stubborn undecided junior went in b4 u knew grin.....
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by BlackSEER(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gals and their desperations.You may not be responsible for the pregnancy self
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by GoodFaith: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
oluwaiffymi:
Eyah sorry about that. Since you're sure that you withdrew b4 expulsion, wait till she gives birth nd conduct a DNA test to let every1 knw you were nt responsible. Dats all
dude might have drop some stuff before he put out
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by linobrown89: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have made up my mind. I will do d blood test just 2 cover all areas and wait till after d new yr b4 I tell my parents. They are going 2 be very disappointed but it's a lot better than abortion. I don't know how I can even ask God 4 forgiveness 4 dat kind of sin.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by GoodFaith: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
pyyxxaro:
My broda u must really be a Water yam

How u go say u never blow for 4yrs now

So wetin u con de use ur prik de do , so na only piss u de use am piss

Am very sure u r responsible for dat pregnancy , cos as u never blow since , d sperm when come out dat day go b like Agidi

Don't worry ur family members won't b disappointed , de wud be happy ur prick de answer like Ak47

*#in omawumi's voice(if u ask me, na who I go ask) grin
Thank u for making me laugh
One of the major reason I visit Nairaland
Ok, Please tell me about water yam
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Urine: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
linobrown89:
Yes! We are just friends. We have known each other for abt 9mths. We are currently serving in d same place of primary assignment & she lives next door. We have been good friends & a really close type but we have never gone beyond that even though people around us think otherwise. But last month she told she loves me & she would like us to start a relationship. I told her I really like her but I'm not ready to start a relationship bt she's having non of that because she persisted. D part that scared me d most was when she said I'm d kind of guy she would like to get married to. I'm not relationship crazy. I have not been in a relationship or had s3x in 4yrs. She agreed partially to let d issue go but she always wants me around her. I was chatting with her in her room one evening and she made d move & I didn't resist but I can recall vividly that I withdrew before ejaculation. She is beautiful and has incredible body attributes so the thought of having s3x with her has crossed my mind a few times.
She pinged me last week that she is having some symptoms of pregnancy so I told her to go and do the test and I will send her the money she will spend. She told me yesterday that she went to the hospital but she had to do the urine test because she is afraid of needles and the nurse told her it's positive and it's 3wks old. I told her to do the one of blood test and get back to me but d real problem is that I'm not ready 4 dis. My parents are going to be extremely disappointed and even my younger ones that see me as a role model. as a matter of fact I can't even count the number of people that will be disappointed in me because everyone trust me a lot including extended family. I'm not even through with my service year so I don't know how I will be able to handle this. my action was very stupid and I'm now considering another stupid one(abortion)

Daddy Junior, if she's really pregnant, there's a strong possibility that you're not responsible for it. You have to be careful.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by SkinnyDude(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
linobrown89:
op, you should be happy. i wish i was in your shoes.. i want a son, a brother now. since my parents cant get me a brother(s).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Change / True-life Confession: What Led To My Impotence / Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.