Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,089 members, 7,838,748 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Signs You Are A Boring Lady - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are A Boring Lady (45936 Views)

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Omolola1(f): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2014
@ topic
I do this a lot, but only if I'm not into the person or they ask the same question like repeatedly
Some chats go like this:
Them: Hi
Me: Hello
Them: Hello
Me: Hi
Them: Hi there
Me: hii
Them: how re u
Me: I'm fine
Them: are u sure?
Me: swerve if you have nothing to say

It can be really exhausting at times.

3 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Tompeters(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
what could have prompted you to use such harsh word on him ? I wonder the kind of disrespectful ladies have these days.. If you no get husband now, you will open a thread and start blaming it on the witches and wizard in your village
don't mind her.... I so hate ladies with such character.... I hate ladies who insult guys no matter what

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
PrettyClare7:
I cant help it when you accept lyk 10frnds on smhwer lyk facebuk and they al b lyk

tnx for accepting. What is your name?where do you live?which sch do you go to? Etc... I dont even reply cos its quite boring and tedious.
so y where u not selective in accepting deir request. U created a problem u couldn't deal with. Nobody will crucify u for having one friend whether male or female for effective chatting

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by angelsing(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:
Maybe she is not in a very gud mood
Not in which mood?..abeg some ladies are naturally boring..Am a person who can chat and gist with u for 30min without the u contributing anything but I still find some ladies boring..good mood or not some ladies are biologically boring

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by loswhite(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:
Simply means the lady isn't into you
another illiterate undecided so u must be into somebody b4 u can have a reasonable conversation?
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by PrettyClare7(f): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2014
mikeomo11:

My dear, a conversation flows when reasonable questions are being asked. It helps the questioner see where to expatiate on based on your answers. I am not saying a guy should just start throwing questions as if you are on a job interview. So try and be patient whenever you are being asked a question to see if the questioner would flow with the conversation based on your answer. I bet you yourself can't initiate a conversation without asking @least a question though the questions shouldn't be lengthy. Two or three questions answered humbly could lead to bringing out water(intentions) from the cistern (heart). Plus, you have to be good at conversing to enjoy a conversation.
my friend you are right... But you must concede that it becomes boring when a particular trend is followed..thats just my ish.
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

you have not given me breakfast cry

Na now wey u dey find trouble. This babe dey give people wetin dem deserve without sentiment.
Shey u know say ur admission is on a second thought sef..
This one wey u come dey demand breakfast, make she no go give 'break forever' (poison) oh!

Hahahahaha..
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by loswhite(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2014
PrettyClare7:
I cant help it when you accept lyk 10frnds on smhwer lyk facebuk and they al b lyk

tnx for accepting. What is your name?where do you live?which sch do you go to? Etc... I dont even reply cos its quite boring and tedious.
why did you accept them in d first place? Or u wanted them to Js like pix your pix abi....lol
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2014
dotmanz:

Na now wey u dey find trouble. This babe dey give people wetin dem deserve without sentiment.
Shey u know say ur admission is on a second thought sef..
This one wey u come dey demand breakfast, make she no go give 'break forever' (poison) oh!

Hahahahaha..

*clears throat*...you know that boss/boo she was talking about....... grin*gives him knowing look*
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by angelsing(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
spicy244:
Wot if the guy too is boring. You don't expect ladies to do the talking most times before dy tag u ! Talkative"
Spicy it does not matter so long as u can chat very well the guys will appreciate it.....My friend met a girl at a wedding he attended they exchanged numbers and they started chatting on whatsapp..He can not match her gisting and chatty ability that he had to bring his fone to me so I can chat with her on his behalf..I so much enjoy chatting with her cos I can match her chatty ability likewise she can match mine...sometimes I wish I met the girl my self cos I enjoy every min am chatting with her...If a girl can chat, guys loves it a lot except if the guy is a boring person naturally

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Goodnuel: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2014
If the conversation is getting shorter and boring with you, it is getting longer and interesting with someone else.
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Fourwinds: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:

Exactly!
They expect you to be happy all time
nobody says u can be happy every time. D truth is dat when u cannt chatting very well on a particular day, d person knowing who u are will understand. Let me give u dis scenario. Im a person dat does not go late to work. I mean for three consecutive months, i arrive early to work. So dere was dis day i showed up at 8am. My boss was surprise, and she asked what happened and explained. Dat was all. No offence was taken against me but i know some of my colleagues dat are perpetual late comers. Deir money would have been cut for dat day. Let pple know u for what u stand for not mood swinging

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Fourwinds: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:

Exactly!
They expect you to be happy all time
nobody says u can be happy every time. D truth is dat when u cannt chatting very well on a particular day, d person knowing who u are will understand. Let me give u dis scenario. Im a person dat does not go late to work. I mean for three consecutive months, i arrive early to work. So dere was dis day i showed up at 8am. My boss was surprise, and she asked what happened and explained. Dat was all. No offence was taken against me but i know some of my colleagues dat are perpetual late comers. Deir money would have been cut for dat day. Let pple know u for what u stand for not mood swinging all d time
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Omolola1:
@ topic
I do this a lot, but only if I'm not into the person or they ask the same question like repeatedly
Some chats go like this:
Them: Hi
Me: Hello
Them: Hello
Me: Hi
Them: Hi there
Me: hii
Them: how re u
Me: I'm fine
Them: are u sure?
Me: swerve if you have nothing to say

It can be really exhausting at times.
bwahahahahaha lwtmb grin

*Falls from an iroko tree
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2014
loswhite:
another illiterate undecided so u must be into somebody b4 u can have a reasonable conversation?
I laf so tey everybody wey dey here dey look me like say I don get mental disorder grin
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
I laf so tey everybody wey dey here dey look me like say I don get mental disorder grin

I can see the mental disorder now self lol
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2014
angelsing:
Spicy it does not matter so long as u can chat very well the guys will appreciate it.....My friend met a girl at a wedding he attended they exchanged numbers and they started chatting on whatsapp..He can not match her gisting and chatty ability that he had to bring his fone to me so I can chat with her on his behalf..I so much enjoy chatting with her cos I can match her chatty ability likewise she can match mine...sometimes I wish I met the girl my self cos I enjoy every min am chatting with her...If a girl can chat, guys loves it a lot except if the guy is a boring person naturally
you must have chatted with over 1, 000 9ja ladies b4 you come across the one you just described
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Emmyactor:

I can see the mental disorder now self lol
bad man tongue
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Fourwinds: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:

Tho i like money alot but still some guys are just to borin,they cant hold a conversation for so long
u see d money aspect is already a problem which u can solve urself. Y are ladies so much dependent on guys for little things like recharge cards,MB etc when u can do something urself? Intact no matter how magical his figures are on keyboard for chatting with u will not appease d gods because d recharge card is not in d picture
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

*clears throat*...you know that boss/boo she was talking about....... grin*gives him knowing look*

Gbam!!! shocked
Abeg I need phensic!
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by charijee(f): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

you have not given me breakfast cry
You know how we do it baby.....it's served already
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Mykcool(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2014
remsonik:
Simply means the lady isn't into you
so every chat from a guy is a woo attempt? Are u telling me u only chat with guys trying to woo (lie to) u? undecided undecided
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by tivta(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
A random lady sent me a request on BBM and she refused to msg me first.. I striked a convo with her, only for me to get monosyllabic replies and I was like WTF !!

E.g, Tosyne2much-- Hello welcome to my list. Pls do you know me in person ?

Girl-- No

Tosyne2much-- So how did you get to add me ?

Girl-- Dunno

** I delete am sharp sharp
LMAO.
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Olypeppy(f): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Wow,that means I'm really fun
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2014
kristina1:

Exactly!!!
But the question is will he want me?
Am tryin to work on myself knowing dat rich dude are hot in demand,,the competition is strong,many ladies want the same.
hmmm. I see. Most guys will be very very boring
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by gbodimowo(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2014
spicy244:
Wot if the guy too is boring. You don't expect ladies to do the talking most times before dy tag u ! Talkative"

do you when l even talk
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2014
charijee:
You know how we do it baby.....it's served already

Hmmn.. Jeffrey my man! Anybody wey beg u for money now go send u go bankrupt because u go give sharpally.
Just breakfast I think,
Oh my Gad.
U like life oh Jeff
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by Fourwinds: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Most rich dudes will want to use their money to get under your kitty-cat especially when they realize you are desperate for money

I'm sure so many dudes will start sending you PM now that you have outrightly shown to Nairalanders how you are desperate 4 money
her target is a rich dude and d dude target is under d skirt and wen d game is over and dey get dump, dey start crying spill milk. Y cannt girls use head to think of something dat fetch money?

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by remsonik(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
loswhite:
Before you call me illiterate pls read my other posts on this subject.
Thanks
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by AriDsexy(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

lemme start by saying, 2 in 3 girls from Warri are boring #fact
Whether Online or Offline.
Thats why i roll with guys most of the time.
Even my Whatsapp List consist mainly of guys, at least we go yarn football or video gamses.
The moment i send you 'Hello, how are you' and you reply with 'fine u?', you wont last 5 more minutes on my whatsapp list. #fact.
Nai make me nor dey ask Warri girls out, cos as we enter the restaurant, na Lucozade advert we go dey do oh.

U r a wuked somborry....u asked the the Aba version of Warri girl,just know that.
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by remsonik(f): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Mykcool:
so every chat from a guy is a woo attempt? Are u telling me u only chat with guys trying to woo (lie to) u? undecided undecided
Pls read my other posts on this subject. Thanks
Re: Signs You Are A Boring Lady by guente02(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
wetin u dey drink bros ?
Lol.
I don tire to dey chat with them aswer. I no want make you lead the conversation o, just give me hooks wey i go bank on use drive the convo. If you give me monosyllabic responses where I wan start.
I just tire for dem, no b only chats o. Even calls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Don’t Love Her / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.