Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! (3877 Views)

How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by deturla: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Remembering we have been talking about fetishes and a lot of crazy things we do all in the name of love making for quite sometime on my thread? Well,I got another email from a reader and I thought to share.

NOTE: This is very sensitive and I will appreciate mature responses. Thanks a lot!

READ THE E-MAIL

Hello Dee,

Speaking of fetish, this may seem funny to you, but it’s very true because it happened to me. I was raped by my girlfriend all in the name of fetish. This incident happened sometimes back which I am still battling to move on from:

We met two years ago when I was in my finals in the University and she was running her Masters in the same school. I was drawn to her because she was really lively, full of life and like to try out new things. We started out dating after being friends for four months, because I thought she was the best gift life has to offer me, not knowing she would be my worst nightmare.

She liked to explore a lot and she told me she had a very active sexual life, and being a guy who was really into her, I never felt there was a big deal with learning more on Kamasutra, BDSM, and all the kind of new fetish things. Moreso that at that time I did not want to do anything to discredit our budding love. Only if I had known!

We started out by trying new things, from the regular missionary style to more daring ones like position 69 and all. She would make me go down there all in the name of love making and learning new things, some I truly liked, some I did not because my personality and understanding of love making did not go so deep as she wanted it! I am the kind of man everyone could call traditional!

If I had known at that time, I would have called the relationship off, but I was blinded by LOVE? I couldn’t tell till now!

I started resisting whenever she comes up with what she read online, eventually we would end up of sleeping with each other. But as time went on, she began to resist my resistance as well. Having reasons to tell me that trying out new things was the best for our relationship. Eventually but reluctantly she would pin me down and seduce me to make love to her.

I realized that the more she tried all sorts of fetish on me, the more I disliked it. I remembered telling her this was not for me yet she still tried to make me realize that it was a good thing I tried with her and she loves me for making her happy, even though I was not! I thought I was doing the right thing!

She did everything to me, bought vibrators and every other funny things to the point where she sodomized me. It was crazy but I couldn’t still bring myself to leaving the relationship.

Did I enjoy it? Hello NO! Was I weak not to have walked out of the relationship? I DON’T KNOW!

The height of this crazy relationship was when we had a little fight on our romantic life and she told me she was going to punish me sexually. I thought she was going to starve me sexually, only for her to tie me up in the middle of the night and sodomized me anally. From horse whip to greasy oil, she tried all the things I read and see online! It was an agonizing experience and that was the height of it! I told myself I needed to get out of this thing I called a relationship! I knew it was TIME!

I ran away from her. Shut her from my life and had to grow up to stop missing. ( Inspite of what she did to me, I felt like I missed her)

I was drained physically and emotionally, I couldn’t even bring myself to reporting at a Police Station. What will I even tell them? That I was raped by my girlfriend? How will that sound? What will they say?

Till today, I have not been able to get down with women. The thoughts of what happened with my last girlfriend still beats me up and makes me sad emotionally.

She was so manipulative and selfish all through our relationship while she made me feel like I was the selfish one. The things women do to get us to do their biddings!

The relationship drained me inside out and I kept this inside me for a long time, causing me to lose a lot of other better girls that came my way. I feel telling you here and now will loosen the burden and make me fall in love again. Imagine you having fun with family and friends, and suddenly the memories come flooding down and making your lower tummy rumble in sadness and hurt. Till today I still struggle with what she did to me!

This is my story Dee, I hope more guys will come out and share their experiences as well. I feel happy that eventually I was able to share this with you as I have kept this in me for over a year now!

======================================================================================

1. Is being fetish good or bad in a relationship?

2. When a partner wants to do fetish and forces the other part to do his/ her bidding. Can this be said to be RAPE?

3. Do we have any organization in Nigeria who sorts out male rape cases since it seems everyone is sympathetic towards the cause of women rape cases in the country.

4. What do you think about sexual compatibility in relationships? Is it very important or a subject to be overlooked?

I await your comments!

http://deedeesblog.com/dees-inbox-i-was-raped-by-my-girlfriend/
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by collinometricx: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
sad
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Harwoyeez(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is serious, anything without d other's consent can be termed rape even though d society doesn't see men to be raped. Such a pity

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by deturla: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Harwoyeez:
This is serious, anything without d other's consent can be termed rape even though d society doesn't see men to be raped. Such a pity

Things are happening bro.

They are!
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by paiz: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
After she released you, you would have behaved as if everything was ok

Then you tie her also with her two legs wide open

Then look for a pistle rubbed with pepper and insert it into her pucci
put your two hands inside until you are touching her windpipe

When next she sees you she will run

16 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by deturla: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
embarassed embarassed

paiz:
Nkombe
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by LanreGH(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ennnyaaaaa. Sorry oo. Hope the thing no pain you?
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by deturla: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
LanreGH:
Ennnyaaaaa. Sorry oo. Hope the thing no pain you?

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
when you noticed that your sexual orientation does not tally with hers, why didn't you leave? this is what we are trying to preach to victims of violence, rape and assault. nobody tied you there, leave.

life is too short mbok.

anyway sorry you hear, try talking with a counselor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by mofeoluwadassah: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
he should also rape her undecided
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
please please and please you can't rape a man!!!

You can only perhaps assault them sexually not rape.

A man doesn't know what rape is and can never be a victim of it.

I find it insulting when men try to play victims

you are not a victim, you are a predator!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
You are very wrong, men can actually be raped. Maybe you forgot the definition of rape.
Evaberry:

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Crazy shocked
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by deturla: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Crazy shocked

AF.
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Yeligray(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Crazy shocked
hahahaha... Most ladies are wild this days
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by starstunna1313(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Modified: I don't see where the law said boy or man.

Madam you a quoting the constitution and not definition of rape... U hear

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by deturla: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
starstunna1313:

Madam you a quoting the constitution and not definition of rape... U hear

Hmmmn...
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by iceybux(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
You are very wrong, men can actually be raped. Maybe you forgot the definition of rape.

ur shallow thinkin is beyound imagination... thats just a written law and not wah rapes means... pls google rape... it doesnt select a particular gender..
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by pocohantas(f): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Men get raped. They have only been conditioned not to speak about it.

His case is a little bit complicated because he had a choice of leaving the relationship, seeing that their sexual orientation is different. He must have been so manipulated to endure for long.

It's okay to be hurt and seek ways to move on.
...but being hurt and spiteful won't do him any good.

He should see a therapist , that would help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by deturla: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Men get raped. They have only been conditioned not to speak about it.

His case is a little bit complicated because he had a choice of leaving the relationship, seeing that their sexual orientation is different. He must have been so manipulated to endure for long.

It's okay to be hurt and seek ways to move on.
...but being hurt and spiteful won't do him any good.

He should see a therapist , that would help.

Thanks.
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by ibkayee(f): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

That's just a written law, not the actual definition of rape. Crazy how some countries spefically only recognise females as victims

Hope he gets the help he needs

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bondage
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Prefola: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

U sound lyk u had been a victim of rape b4,thus d anger towards d op...
xori if am a bit harsh bt datx my observation..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by mrmrmister: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

What manner of petty reasoning is this?
Can't you comprehend simple english?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Next2Bezee(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
iceybux:

ur shallow thinkin is beyound imagination... thats just a written law and not wah rapes means... pls google rape... it doesnt select a particular gender..

But that's what she's saying na! Did you read the post you quoted at all? Men CAN be raped as rape isn't limited to a particular gender.
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by swagguElite(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Next2Bezee:

But that's what she's saying na! Did you read the post you quoted at all? Men CAN be raped as rape isn't limited to a particular gender.

I tot I was the only one that saw the mistake made! ...he quoted the wrong person! _they are both on the same page though! ...the mata dey hot for iim body! cheesy

Prefola:

U sound lyk u had been a victim of rape b4,thus d anger towards d op...
xori if am a bit harsh bt datx my observation..
sorry to intrude! ...my observation too!

Btw _most women don't believe men can be raped ...me too! _but having read the sh!t up there!

That's nothing but rape! ...she obviously greased his ass n frolicked it with dildos in the middle of the night!

_the same way you feel when a guy rapes you! (I can never understand that feeling ...so no offense if I can't prescribe words bigger than pain to describe for you ladies) is the same a guy will feel when one inserts a d'ildo into his ass! _Geeesh! ..mere saying it creeps me out n away! embarassed

Edit***
Nd to whatever is changing my d'ildos to love machine! ...c'monnnn Wtf is love machine ...it sounds bigger than a d'ildo bro! angry dnt make me get you fvcked up!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by deturla: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalasticlala.
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2017
iceybux:

you quoted the wrong person o, you meant to quoted the person i quoted
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2017
iceybux:

you quoted the wrong person o, you meant to quote the person i quoted
Re: How I Was Raped By My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

just like you sexually assault pikoo and his "fine" ass in ur dreams and imaginations right undecided

fvcking e-rapi-ist and flirt

(1) (Reply)

'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say / Help! Am Not Good In Bed! / 6 Lies Every Lady Must Have Told Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.