Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Heard Something Different Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heard Something Different Today. (895 Views)

Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heard Something Different Today. by laplace12(m): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2014
She said she's scared of coming close to me cos love may grow and heartbreak Will set in.

Never heard that before, wasn't thinking of love either undecided
Re: Heard Something Different Today. by Drdaps(m): 6:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Well she's just sacred of loving you in claimed of you might break her heart.
Re: Heard Something Different Today. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2014
[size=80pt]speechless[/size]
Re: Heard Something Different Today. by jubriano93(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2014
the girl watches too much Hollywood teenage/high school romance. her confession awoke sumfin in u, sumfin u myt not av considered before and naw u're gonna act on dat tot and what she's afraid of will happen.
pls do update us later...
Re: Heard Something Different Today. by Baddestguyp(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2014
maybe she's already in love with you. she just needs a little convincing
Re: Heard Something Different Today. by laplace12(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2014
jubriano93:
the girl watches too much Hollywood teenage/high school romance. her confession awoke sumfin in u, sumfin u myt not av considered before and naw u're gonna act on dat tot and what she's afraid of will happen.
pls do update us later...

..I actually thought This way. In fact, I feel it is a toasting line and she already got a bit of me with it. I pray what she is afraid of doesn't happen sad
Re: Heard Something Different Today. by AJ01(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2014
laplace12:

She said she's scared of coming close to me cos love may grow and heartbreak Will set in.

Never heard that before, wasn't thinking of love either undecided
dude wake up.. she is wooing you.. she can't be direct with it na... she want you make a move
Re: Heard Something Different Today. by Tymax(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2014
See toasting.... Now if my guy should go ahead and chyke her back she will be forming. SMH for ladies.

Guy if you like her, do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware! / How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship / 7 Best Situations To Ask A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.