Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging (4368 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Ebonygo read this:

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/in-no-time

This is just the scientific article. . . .
Promise to share the philosophy angle too
waiting for the philosophy angle
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 5:05am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

If it's not timing, then what is?
Humans can reproduce on a certain time. . . .Women carry pregnancies for certain time.
That car will pass the red light on a certain time, but if it does not happen to meet up with the given time, something drastic occurs.
An apple decays at a given time. . . .chlorophyll a shuts down at a given time to allow the colors changes in leaves. . . .
Man A dies at a given time, which allows Man B to replace Man A.
Time time time. . . . is the control key! Unfortunately, it only has one direction:forward.
Time exist. . . . . if it does not exist, man would not have made it. The earth completes it's revolution at a given time, it does not stop, it continues.

So are you telling me that just because physics/science has been well defined by man, it does not exist? That things just happen out of luck?

Why wouldnt the same fruit rot when properly preseved?
Is it not programmed computers with electronically timed mechanism that controls traffic light?
And who told you that when Man A dies Man B replaces him?
Why does an 11 year old get pregnant when some will only get pregnat after attaining 18.
Why would two men born at the same time not die at the same time ?. (xcluding accidents.)

We can argue from today till thy kingdom come.
Knowledge is gained only if we believe in the concept of what we wannna learn

I will share that 2mrw not tonight (philosophy)
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Why wouldnt the same fruit rot when properly preseved?
Storing the fruit in a cool place slows down the breakdown activity process. This gives the plant more time to retain it's natural tongue

sillyboy:

Is it not programmed computers with electronically timed mechanism that controls traffic light?
Which is set at a given time to change color at a given time tongue

sillyboy:

And who told you that when Man A dies Man B replaces him?
He will be replaced or the order cease to continue. If Man A gives birth to Man B, but man B does not reproduce, then what do you think happens? We cease to exist.

sillyboy:

Why does an 11 year old get pregnant when some will only get pregnat after attaining 18.
Time tongue Her puberty starts off at a given time and her reproduction system stops functioning at a given time. We all function differently . wink

sillyboy:

Why would two men born at the same time not die at the same time ?. (xcluding accidents.)
Because they're simply two different people. . . .
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 5:19am On Dec 11, 2008
Mo ti gbo tie ti o ba setan lati gbo temi.
Make sure you come online 2mrw night. . . .I will make the philosophy angle available.

NB: [s]Remember T_bag that posted here sometimes back?. . .I am the one[/s]. . . . cool
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Mo ti gbo tie ti o ba setan lati gbo temi.
Make sure you come online 2mrw night. . . .I will make the philosophy angle available.

NB: [s]Remember T_bag that posted here sometimes back?. . .I am the one[/s]. . . . cool
Yes sir! I'm indeed ready to learn wink

You be T-bag? Shoulda known! But the T-Bag was more reserved tongue wink
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2008
Aint you the one that started the virus? (identity virus)

Tbag is reserved and calculative , sillyboy is open and carefree. . . .2 sides of moi cool. . depends on my mood.

But you. . .All your identity is the same; anti-man, and 1822 seductive. . . .lol tongue
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Aint you the one that started the virus? (identity virus)

Tbag is reserved and calculative , sillyboy is open and carefree. . . .2 sides of moi cool. . depends on my mood.

But youAll your identity is the same; anti-man, and 1822 seductive. . . .lol tongue
ewwwoooooo!! we complimented him and his head gre bigger grin grin Mehnnn!! Men love their ego boosted tongue

Seductive? no. . . .just love laughing cool cool Lol! I'm not anti-man, I love you men kiss kiss y'all are the epitome of patience-ran-out! kiss kiss
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

ewwwoooooo!! we complimented him and his head gre bigger grin grin Mehnnn!! Men love their ego boosted tongue

Seductive? no. . . .just love laughing cool cool Lol! I'm not anti-man, I love you men kiss kiss y'all are the epitome of patience-ran-out! kiss kiss

Commot there jor. . .
Who told you my head grew bigger?
Men love their ego boosted, while the women love validation from the men the boosted their ego.
I have just seen 1 out of your million posts in favor of me.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Commot there jor. . .
Who told you my head grew bigger?
Men love their ego boosted, while the women love validation from the men the boosted their ego.
I have just seen 1 out of your million posts in favor of me.
what do you know? There's always a first [i]time [/i]for everything
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

what do you know? There's always a first [i]time [/i]for everything

LOL
Odaro
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ Ebony. As I promised yesternight. . .here are some philosophical literature review that proves that time does not exist. You must note that I used my break hour at work to do this, and am paid $250/hr. . . .so you owe me that plus my lunch.

Time is not there. You cannot grab time. You cannot feel it, touch it or see it because there is no time. Someone very clever has fooled us - time isn't real.

So then, why do things happen? They don't. Why do events occur in a certain order? Why is there cause and effect? There isn't - everything has already happened, and it happens perpetually. Cause and effect are one in the same.

Several definitions of time express it as 'measurement of change'. And the fact that it is an act of measurement, makes it non-existent but and act designed.

Once again time does not exist. It is simply our mind applying an understandable framework to the progression of our consciousness through a series of static, overlapping, and simultaneously coexisting, multidimensional universes. The progression of our consciousness occurs in a linear, contiguous, and continuous fashion.

This is because it's an abstract concept created by any intelligent being that makes use of technology. Nowhere in the natural world is time required. The natural world is no more than a series of events, movement through space and the conversion of energy to matter and matter to energy. We may apply the measurement of time to these things but it is not required.

Where we do measure time we do it with devices that actually just count events for us. The clock counts rotations of a wheel, the digital watch counts vibrations in a crystal and the atomic clock counts vibrations in a caesium atom. All time measurement devices we have count events or movement through space.

Time is an abstract system of measurement. It is required to make use of technology but not to grow food or reproduce. It may take 9 months to create a child but what it really takes is a vast series of events and conversions of matter to energy and energy to matter. Once these events have completed the child is born. It will still be born even if you do not know what time is

http://www.iep.utm.edu/t/time.htm ***
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unreality_of_Time *****
http://www.robsworld.org/notime.html **
http://hypography.com/forums/philosophy-and-humanities/272-time-does-not-exist.html ***
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Ebony. As I promised yesternighthere are some philosophical literature review that proves that time does not exist. You must note that I used my break hour at work to do this, and am paid $250/hr. . . .so you owe me that plus my lunch.
eyah pkele. Am also taking my lunch time to reply this, so you owe me some nice fried rice with apple juice wink
Those philosopical reviews have not yet come up with a tangible, concrete evidence to prove that time does not exist. Their "opinions" needs to be tested, and I'll need the result to change my mind tongue

sillyboy:

Time is not there. You cannot grab time. You cannot feel it, touch it or see it because there is no time. Someone very clever has fooled us - time isn't real.
So many things in this universe are real, yet untouchable.
Am not trying to Go religious here, but is God not real?
Can you touch air? Can you grab it?

sillyboy:

Several definitions of time express it as 'measurement of change'. And the fact that it is an act of measurement, makes it non-existent but and act designed.
Lol, and why us that?
From Free Dictionary Online:
Time is defined as A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future.

In my words, everything occurs by the stroke of time. . . .if time is non-existing,then why does everything have a designated time, and optimal time?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Once again time does not exist. It is simply our mind applying an understandable framework to the progression of our consciousness through a series of static, overlapping, and simultaneously coexisting, multidimensional universes. The progression of our consciousness occurs in a linear, contiguous, and continuous fashion.

This is because it's an abstract concept created by any intelligent being that makes use of technology. Nowhere in the natural world is time required. The natural world is no more than a series of events, movement through space and the conversion of energy to matter and matter to energy. We may apply the measurement of time to these things but it is not required.
[/quote]
I beg to differ!
If the time are not required, then when the we know when things will occur or suppose to occur? undecided

[quote author=sillyboy link=topic=206035.msg3212684#msg3212684 date=1229030916]
Time is an abstract system of measurement. It is required to make use of technology but not to grow food or reproduce. It may take 9 months to create a child but what it really takes is a vast series of events and conversions of matter to energy and energy to matter. Once these events have completed the child is born. It will still be born even if you do not know what time is
Hmmmm. . . .
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2008
eyah pkele. Am also taking my lunch time to reply this, so you owe me some nice fried rice with apple juice
Those philosopical reviews have not yet come up with a tangible, concrete evidence to prove that time does not exist. Their "opinions" needs to be tested, and I'll need the result to change my mind  

You just 1 big olori nla olojoro angry

So many things in this universe are real, yet untouchable.
Am not trying to Go religious here, but is God not real?
Can you touch air? Can you grab it?

Please give an example of some of these things that are real and yet untouchable.
Some people have seen God (I believe I have seen HIM). . .so HE exist.
Air exist. . we sure can feel it. Just like temperature exist because we can feel it.
Time on the other hand cannot be be sensed at all.
It can be seen, it cant be touched and it cant be felt and it cant be percieved.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

You just 1 big olori nla olojoro angry

ahn ahn, kilode? You can't buy me lunch? You're the olojoro here embarassed tongue

sillyboy:

Please give an example of some of these things that are real and yet untouchable.
God
Air
Stars
clouds

sillyboy:

Some people have seen God (I believe I have seen HIM). . .so HE exist.
Mind if you expantiate on this wink

sillyboy:

Air exist. . we sure can feel it. Just like temperature exist because we can feel it.
but yet you cannot touch it or grab it, but it's real

sillyboy:
Time on the other hand cannot be be sensed at all.
Time can be sensed through the changes we witness daily. . . .seasonal change, birth, death, reproduction, shedding etc. All those are controlled by a specific time.
Now, I'm not a scientist or a brainiac, so I can't provide you with the best evidence that time exist. But it does tongue
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
ahn ahn, kilode? You can't buy me lunch? You're the olojoro here

You gave me assignment, I used my lunch hour, you are sppsed to pay me and now you want me to buy you lunch. . .
Hell no. Do you think mo ko ila ni?

God
Air
Stars
clouds

God= If you need him badly you might see him or hear him.
Air= You can feel it on your skin and 1 dimensional
Stars= Can be seen and are three dimendional
Clouds= can be seen and it's three dimentional too.
But Time cannot be seen, felt on the skin nor touched. It has no dimention at all.

Mind if you expantiate on this

I believe I have seen HIM and HE talked to me.

but yet you cannot touch it or grab it, but it's real

Yes, we cant touch it, but we can sure do feel it.
Time cannot be sensed by any of the sensory organs at all, . .that nullifies its existence.

Time can be sensed through the changes we witness daily. . . .seasonal change, birth, death, reproduction, shedding etc. All those are controlled by a specific time.
Now, I'm not a scientist or a brainiac, so I can't provide you with the best evidence that time exist. But it does

Note you highlighted word "through"
You think time is sensed "through" something else which is a fundamental of physical existence. . .
those things you think you sense time through exist and you cannot sense time through them. . .
Time if it truely exist, should be sensed independently like other fundamentals of physical existence.

You smash you clocks and wrist watch. . .and there is no time around you.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
We can argue about this till tomor, but I'll still stick to my beleif that time exist, and you'll still stick to yours.
You've made some very good points, and brilliant observations.
Lol, I actually learned sth, so thanks.

Plz, no need to buy me lunch o, I'm cooking beans. Ewa je n wink
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by MissyB1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony where have u been?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by chika98: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

We can argue about this till tomor, but I'll still stick to my beleif that time exist, and you'll still stick to yours.

Others are having caviar for lunch with moet. U dey dia they chop beans grin
No mind me jare
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I was not even thinking about it.
All i know is that you owe me $250+
I will collect it. . .even if I have to "time travel"

@ Chika. . .
Dont mind her, . . . .she's cooking beans. . .lol
Ebony o ti e le.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
Missy B:

Ebony where have u been?
Hey babe kiss kiss
Finals na, abi na only me/H2 dey take am undecided tongue

chika98:

Others are having caviar for lunch with moet. U dey dia they chop beans grin
No mind me jare
Lol!! me, I no do oyinbo food jare.
Must take advantage of my beans/yam/plantain mixed together tongue

sillyboy:

I was not even thinking about it.
All i know is that you owe me $250+
I will collect iteven if I have to "time travel"

@ Chika. . .
don't mind her, . . . .she's cooking beanslol
Ebony o ti e le.
Lol!! see this one I dey invite for lunch, forget it wink

If you time travel, plz, let it be to the future, so you can come back and tell me my career grin grin
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2008
Lol!! see this one I dey invite for lunch, forget it

If you time travel, plz, let it be to the future, so you can come back and tell me my career

I dont eat dinner without sleeping over. . . . . tongue
So is it diner and bed?

So you dont even know what your career is!. . . .so what are you doing in school?
abi you still dey High school ni?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2008
sillyboy:

I don't eat dinner without sleeping over. . . . . tongue
So is it diner and bed?
Sleep over? lol, I don't do sleep over o. . . unless. . . . tongue

sillyboy:

So you don't even know what your career is!. . . .so what are you doing in school?
abi you still dey High school ni?
I know what my career is. . . .just that, I'm in love with two. . . .both in the same field/almost the same procedure

High school, I wish. less stress. I mean, back then you care, but not as much as now. Now, I fear failure and the thought of wasting my time. wink
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 12:21am On Dec 12, 2008
Sleep over? lol, I don't do sleep over o. . . unless. . . . tongue

Common myself and your parents knows that you do sleep over, . .
aint you the Morenike Seduction. . . .
B4 I forget, unless what?. . . .does it have to with. . . . lipsrsealed?

I know what my career is. . . .just that, I'm in love with two. . . .both in the same field/almost the same procedure

High school, I wish. less stress. I mean, back then you care, but not as much as now. Now, I fear failure and the thought of wasting my time.

Infact, forget the two options you are considering. . . .
I've gat a berra offer.
Renumaration package is. . .
1 ante-natal care / 9 months
plus regular visits to Wallmart, Wegmanns and Toys R Us.
Your office. . .is double room. . . .kitchen and bedroom
What you say?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2008
sillyboy:

Common myself and your parents knows that you do sleep over, . .
aint you the Morenike Seduction. . . .
before I forget, unless what?. . . .does it have to with. . . . lipsrsealed?
Lol, sleep over ke?
Are you begging me to seduce you? tongue
Oya, forget kia kia, let's act like you didn't ask that wink

sillyboy:

I've gat a berra offer.
1 ante-natal care / 9 months
Your officeis double room. . . .kitchen and bedroom
What you say?
hmmm, am not sure what you're asking. . . .
WalMart? JCP nko? Wegmanns? nitori kini?
Toy R Us? I know where I can you a berra toy wink
What exactly are you offering here? tongue

B.T.W, aren't you in school?How you go pay foer all that? me, I no want yahoo yahoo money tongue
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2008
Am not asking you to seduce me ooo
Am only telling you how I have my dinner outside my home.

School?. . .well, am still in school sha. . .
but not for 1 degree. . .
Did that a couple of years back. . . wink

The toys are not for me. .
you will only need them during your job routine. . .
you will need it for the renumeration that comes with the job tongue
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 12, 2008
sillyboy:

Am not asking you to seduce me ooo
Am only telling you how I have my dinner outside my home.
Good, because I was not going to tongue
Tell me again, how do you want that juicy steak with spicy hot jollof rice? Or would you rather I take you to a restaurant.

sillyboy:

School?. . .well, am still in school sha. . .
but not for 1 degree. . .
Did that a couple of years back. . . wink
hmm, I believe you.
Your theory about time was really brilliant, left me speechless abi na type-less. And the evidence you used to back it up correlated to your hypothesis. Brilliant!
I enjoyed the conversation wink

sillyboy:

The toys are not for me. .
you will only need them during your job routine. . .
you will need it for the renumeration that comes with the job tongue
They're not for you? ke?
What job routine? shocked shocked shocked what renumeration?
*folds her hand on her lap, listening attentively*
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 1:19am On Dec 12, 2008
Good, because I was not going to
Tell me again, how do you want that juicy steak with spicy hot jollof rice? Or would you rather I take you to a restaurant.

How are you even sure you have not seduced me already?. . .
Dont you know it all depends on my definition seduction to determine if you have or not?
Any meal will do as long as it is served in bed. . . .in birth suits. . .
else, I dont honor diner invites angry

hmm, I believe you.
Your theory about time was really brilliant, left me speechless abi na type-less. And the evidence you used to back it up correlated to your hypothesis. Brilliant!
I enjoyed the conversation

I enjoyed the conversation too and it sure made miss my cheese burger for lunch.
And I must say you are very brilliant too. . .
you made me think harder than most pple make me. (maje ki ori e wu ooo)

They're not for you? ke?
What job routine? what renumeration?
*folds her hand on her lap, listening attentively*

O yi ti mo ise to gba.
the clues are there jor. . . .
use ur head. . . tongue
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 12, 2008
sillyboy:

How are you even sure you have not seduced me already?. . .
don't you know it all depends on my definition seduction to determine if you have or not?
Any meal will do as long as it is served in bed. . . .in birth suits. . .
else, I don't honor diner invites angry
Lol, you're so crazy. . . .
Ok, before we go any further, have I seduced you?
If your answer is yes, then you know nothing about seduction tongue
But I can help wink Am weak for brilliant men, so watch out grin grin

And mind if I ask what your definition of seduction is?

Meal in bed? Thank God you asked, I'd love to be treated like an African queen in bed kiss kiss kiss

sillyboy:

I enjoyed the conversation too and it sure made miss my cheese burger for lunch.
And I must say you are very brilliant too. . .
you made me think harder than most people make me. (maje ki ori e wu ooo)
*bows* Thank you! Sorry, can't help it, my head is growing wink

sillyboy:

O yi ti mo ise to gba.
the clues are there jor. . . .
use ur head. . . tongue
lol, your yoruba sucks o. . . . kilo so? tongue
What clues abeg, can't find them cheesy
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by na2day2(m): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2008
@ poster

na wa for u self. now the fact of the matter is, this girl pretended that she is single and available and even continue to try to make a move with the guy, i dont see any girl condemning her act, if it was a nigerian dude that pulled that stunt, this thread will have reached page 80 within the hour of the post. this just shows how heavily biased u girls are.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 1:45am On Dec 12, 2008
Lol, you're so crazy. . . .
Ok, before we go any further, have I seduced you?
If your answer is yes, then you know nothing about seduction
But I can help Am weak for brilliant men, so watch out

And mind if I ask what your definition of seduction is?

Meal in bed? Thank God you asked, I'd love to be treated like an African queen in bed

Am not answereing your seduction questions. . .
because answering you could end up as another. . .
philosophical/"human wiring" lessons
if you are weak for brilliant men. . . .
then, I would have subjected you to home school. . . .lol guess u knw y
You are to serve me in bed not the other way round. . . angry
afterall, you sent the invite.

*bows* Thank you! Sorry, can't help it, my head is growing

I just knew your head will gain size. . .
We cant really separate women from loving gratification and validation. . .
but truly you are.
[s]Most women dont know when the gratification of validation is sincere from men though[/s]

lol, your yoruba sucks o. . . . kilo so?
What clues abeg, can't find them

can't believe my yoruba sucks. . . .bn thinking am a master.

Now, study the highlighted words of mine closely, and therein, you should find clues to you new job description. . . tongue

I've gat a berra offer.
1 ante-natal care per every 9 months
Your office is double room. . . .kitchen and bedroom
What you say?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 12, 2008
sillyboy:

Am not answereing your seduction questions. . .
because answering you could end up as another. . .
philosophical/"human wiring" lessons
if you are weak for brilliant men. . . .
then, I would have subjected you to home school. . . .lol guess u knw y
You are to serve me in bed not the other way round. . . angry
afterall, you sent the invite.
why won't you answer? Are you apprehending my next post? eyah, pkele tongue
No, there are brilliant men, and there are brilliant men. One differs from the other because he has the ability to use common sense and justify their point without being verbally abusive. One of thew reason why I enjoyed the convo, rarely have one of them on nl anymore undecided

Lol, I'll serve you like a king, if you prove to me that you want to be treated as one, by serving me tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

sillyboy:

I just knew your head will gain size. . .
We can't really separate women from loving gratification and validation. . .
but truly you are.
[s]Most women don't know when the gratification of validation is sincere from men though[/s]
hehehe, you knew nothing tongue tongue It was a mere guess.
Well, you can't blame us. We love being appreciated kiss kiss
Thank you wink For being sincere. I appreciate it tongue

sillyboy:

can't believe my yoruba sucks. . . .bn thinking am a master.

Now, study the highlighted words of mine closely, and therein, you should find clues to you new job description. . . tongue

Lol, you've been lying to yourself, it sucks tongue

I studied them and it seems tome that you're hiring a nanny? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Age Gap And Meeting Boyfriends' Mother For The First Time. / What Will You Do If Your Girlfrnd Wears This? / Does My Nigerian Bf Want Use Me For Papers ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.