Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* (33250 Views)

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. / The White Mosquito Flash Fiction Challenge / Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Royver(m): 1:58am On Jan 11, 2015
chrisviral:
Royver..
Abeg help us confirm with white whether our entries were received?
ok, will do.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Royver:
Good morning my people! I have been going through the entries on the thread and I see a lot of effort has been put in. Congratulations to all of you.

I wanted to sound a little note of warning on plagiarism. It would be a thing of dishonour if you deliberately copied another individual's story. Every story sent to this competition must be yours and yours alone. It would be a thing of shame to find out that one or two of you went to foreign websites to copy stories and change names. Haba. That's not good at all. If you are in this category please kindly email whitemosquito or myself and we will very discretely remove your entry, maybe beg white to allow you send another one quietly. But if you do not remove it, rest assured we will paste your supposed story and the original and where you got it from for all to see. And of course you will automatically be disqualified from the competition.

Have a happy sunday everyone!

happy sunday to you too
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by whitemosquito(f): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015
chrisviral:

M just seeing this now...
Why didn't you include all this in the main thread for the competition.. Mtcheeeeeew!
And I was writing off topic since!
And who said its not in the main thread? I really hope, for your sake, that hiss wasn't for me..
You people just jump at the mention of prizes without taking time to read instructions and understand the caveats, I'm sorry but there's nothing that can be done for you now. Your first entry stands.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by whitemosquito(f): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2015
iamsegsy:
hello.....I must have sent my entry in the wrong way, I just copied and pasted it on the body section of the mail. should I resend it in .docx format? Thanks.
No, its even better for me like that..Thank you.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2015
whitemosquito:
And who said its not in the main thread? I really hope, for your sake, that hiss wasn't for me..
You people just jump at the mention of prizes without taking time to read instructions and understand the caveats, I'm sorry but there's nothing that can be done for you now. Your first entry stands.
Whitey and C'viral again?..lolz
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Fatalveli(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2015
I've read and re-read the instructions several times but Damn! I just don't get it, I also wanna be part of this and I need a very good explanation for my little brain. Whitey, I'd be really glad if u can helpgrin.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by chrisviral(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
whitemosquito:

No it wasn't for you, just a sign of regret! Lol
Lol, I suppose I wasn't the only one too that didn't see the rules lol.. All coz of 10k grin
When is the next one coming?
Don't tell me January Next year shocked
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by chrisviral(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bhenehdikt:

Whitey and C'viral again?..lolz

And your always watching grin
Get a job!
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by martin92(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
chrisviral:

Get a job!

i have been observing you too .
you talk so much that you forgot to listen.

Let me give you a little tip in this life.

LESS TALKING, MORE LISTENING !

1 Like

Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Eillo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
chrisviral:

M just seeing this now...
Why didn't you include all this in the main thread for the competition.. Mtcheeeeeew!
And I was writing off topic since!
the info was (and still is) in the main thread
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Bhenehdikt(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
martin92:

Thanks bro
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Bhenehdikt(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
chrisviral:

Get a job!
Lolz..you missed the moon will counting the stars
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by chrisviral(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
martin92:

I have not been observing you because I have a day job, get one if you don't!
Been the "Good one" with your Moniker will certainly not win you that money!

And a tip for you as well in this life.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS
*thousands have lost their lives coz of poke nose-zing
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by chrisviral(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bhenehdikt:

Lolz..you missed the moon will counting the stars

No be Small thing..
Just wait and read the Off topic I was writing, if at all white will publish it grin cheesy
*I wan open ground: Dive inside.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by chrisviral(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Eillo:

the info was (and still is) in the main thread

Onyeoma CY I know, Thanks!
The 10K prize didn't allow me even read the other instructions!
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Bhenehdikt(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
@C'viral,no mind me o..u for ask me whether i submit sef...jst knw that i'm not mocking you sire,seriously.
@whitemosquito,u have not pasted the list of those who submitted
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by martin92(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
chrisviral:

I have not been observing you because I have a day job, get one if you don't!
Been the "Good one" with your Moniker will certainly not win you that money!

And a tip for you as well in this life.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS
*thousands have lost their lives coz of poke nose-zing

lol. u never give up, do u ?
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by martin92(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bhenehdikt:

Thanks bro

you are welcome. please talk to ur guy chris. i have done my bit
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by whitemosquito(f): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fatalveli:
I've read and re-read the instructions several times but Damn! I just don't get it, I also wanna be part of this and I need a very good explanation for my little brain. Whitey, I'd be really glad if u can helpgrin.
I'm sorry sir, you're a bit late. Submission of entries have closed.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by whitemosquito(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
To all contestants
I'm sorry for the delay in confirmation, I've been locked out of my yahoo account again. May have to use a PC to confirm. Gimme a few hours please.
Thank you.

To the first stage judges:
As soon as I can get into my mail, I'll paste all stories for the Challenge on the Main thread, then of course, your job begins.
May the best man win.
Cc Larry sun
repogirl
senbonzakurakageyoshi

Caracta, I see you. lol.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by chrisviral(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
martin92:

lol. u never give up, do u ?

Winners certainly do not win by giving up! grin
What if Barack obama gave up?
What if winfrey gave up?
What Martin jnr gave up?
Don't let me start a lecture on that cheesy

1 Like

Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by chrisviral(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
martin92:

you are welcome. please talk to ur guy chris. i have done my bit

Giving up already? grin your not a Winner Member ooo!

Hehehehehehehehehehehe
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
@white is locked out of her yahoo Email?
I serve the God of call and answer... lol
Get ready to write new stories, baba lomo! grin
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Bhenehdikt(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
chrisviral:

Giving up already? grin your not a Winner Member ooo!

Hehehehehehehehehehehe
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
@white is locked out of her yahoo Email?
I serve the God of call and answer... lol
Get ready to write new stories, baba lomo! grin
u dun go hack her yahoo acct abi..na ur plan be dz
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by chrisviral(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bhenehdikt:

u dun go hack her yahoo acct abi..na ur plan be dz

See my armpit oh, no hairs grin
My hand no dey there oh!
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by Bhenehdikt(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
chrisviral:

See my armpit oh, no hairs grin
My hand no dey there oh!
hmmmm!
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by repogirl(f): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2015
whitemosquito:
To all contestants
I'm sorry for the delay in confirmation, I've been locked out of my yahoo account again. May have to use a PC to confirm. Gimme a few hours please.
Thank you.
Be like sey person try to hack into your account.... Na wa o undecided
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by LarrySun(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2015
Time to work! I'll be very strict! grin
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by pureIvory(f): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2015
LarrySun:
Time to work! I'll be very strict! grin
Oga Larry abeg take am easy o
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by phate4rmercury: 12:13am On Jan 13, 2015
@whitemosquito
I posted mine on the contest thread. Hope it isn't illegal?
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by whitemosquito(f): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2015
phate4rmercury:
@whitemosquito
I posted mine on the contest thread. Hope it isn't illegal?
No, it isn't. That was the original idea.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by whitemosquito(f): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2015
repogirl:
Be like sey person try to hack into your account.... Na wa o undecided
Repogirlie, I don't understand o. Can I give you my mail password, lets see if you can get in? The thing tire me.
Re: About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* by martin92(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2015
whitemosquito:
Repogirlie, I don't understand o. Can I give you my mail password, lets see if you can get in? The thing tire me.

hmm. so the problem still persists. i never liked yahoomail. i suggest u port to gmail...just saying. Goodluck in logging in successfully .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Abdulrazak Gurnah Wins 2021 Nobel Prize In Literature / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / 12 Novels Considered The “Greatest Books Ever Written”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.