Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Deleted Post - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Post (7907 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by Igwe9(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

The spelling is the same but the syllabic stress is different.

PS: Block letters connoting higher stress and small case letters lower stress.
I-gbo! ------>>> Tribe

II-GBO! ----->>> Bush

I understand Yoruba from the first to the last letters but I'm Igbo!

ok, you just saved the day smiley grin
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
Igwe.:

subscribing smiley

hahahah ure always looking for a fight! grin

TheSeeker:

The spelling is the same but the syllabic stress is different.

PS: Block letters connoting higher stress and small case letters lower stress.
I-gbo! ------>>> Tribe

II-GBO! ----->>> Bush

I understand Yoruba from the first to the last letters but I'm Igbo!

oh ok , . but it is still uncanny how they are soo similar. . .
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

oh ok , . but it is still uncanny how they are soo similar. . .

There lots of them.

Ego ====>>> Money(Igbo)

Ego ====>>> Stupid(Yoruba) but the E there is pronounced ae. Want more?
Re: Deleted Post by Igwe9(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

hahahah ure always  looking for a fight! grin

me fight ke,was just kidding smiley,I know what igbo is, though, haven't seen it before.
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

There lots of them.

Ego ====>>> Money(Igbo)

Ego ====>>> Stupid(Yoruba) but the E there is pronounced ae. Want more?

are u availble for tutoring? kiss
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

are u availble for tutoring? kiss

LMAO!!!! grin Of course I am. $20 per minute. I'm shipping my resume off to Harvard!
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

LMAO!!!! grin Of course I am. $20 per minute. I'm shipping my resume off to Harvard!

chai I cant afford those rates, can we work on a payment plan, Im serious o grin
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

chai I cant afford those rates, can we work on a payment plan, Im serious o grin

OK. Come up with a plan. However, where do you live? I'm located half way between where Biggie was crucified and where the 21-year old rapper, Dolla was murdered. I see you shivering or am I dyslexic?
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

OK. Come up with a plan. However, where do you live? I'm located half way between where Biggie was crucified and where the 21-year old rapper, Dolla was murdered. I see you shivering or am I dyslexic?

dude ur distance is super far, im at the bottom south and ur def n the west, u can tutor me online o, and I send u payment via paypal. wink
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
@Plati
$20 ko, I'm here for you, my husband can teach you igbo, I will teach you yoruba, both for free and just within one week you will be a pro  cool
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

dude ur distance is super far, im at the bottom south and ur def n the west, u can tutor me online o, and I send u payment via paypal. wink

Hmmmm!!! grin cheesy wink OK. I don't do paypal, too many spammers are on to that. I can give you my Chase Bank digits in Hindu grin Do you understand Hindu?
ibkaye:

@Plati
$20 ko, I'm here for you, my husband can teach you igbo, I will teach you yoruba, both for free and just within one week you will be a pro  cool

Free version is never a detailed type of ware as much as I know. OK, th'ow me three proverbs in Yoruba language and I will give you ten. Shall we begin?
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Free version is never a detailed type of ware as much as I know. OK, th'ow me three proverbs in Yoruba language and I will give you ten. Shall we begin?
Bleh tongue
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2009
ibkaye:

Bleh tongue

Then I wonder how far your free lesson will take Platinum

@Platinum

I think you know better now. Ask us both for an exhibition, I am up for the challenge.
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
@Poster

Ok, if it bothers you, then dump her.

I mean, a smoker does not just stop smoking, it takes a while. So if you cant deal with it, LEAVE.
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
ibkaye:

@Plati
$20 ko, I'm here for you, my husband can teach you igbo, I will teach you yoruba, both for free and just within one week you will be a pro cool

mmm my sister thank you! kiss

TheSeeker:

Hmmmm!!! grin cheesy wink OK. I don't do paypal, too many spammers are on to that. I can give you my Chase Bank digits in Hindu grin Do you understand Hindu?

dont have to, type ur full name and I can pull ur account.

TheSeeker:

Then I wonder how far your free lesson will take Platinum

@Platinum

I think you know better now. Ask us both for an exhibition, I am up for the challenge.

Show me now, I want to wow my yoruba friends
Re: Deleted Post by sistawoman: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2009
I want to learn Yoruba too, husband is teaching me die die. But i want to learn pupa pupa (sp)
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

dont have to, type ur full name and I can pull ur account.

On a second thought, do you work with Chase?
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Show me now, I want to wow my yoruba friends

Awujo ------>>>> Society pronounced as A--whu---jho

Opolo ------->>>> Brain (O-po-lho)

Orire -------->>>> Fortune (Oo-rhi-rey)

Need I say more? Ask me I will give you answers.
Re: Deleted Post by platinumnk(f): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

On a second thought, do you work with Chase?

Yes.

TheSeeker:

Awujo ------>>>> Society pronounced as A--whu---jho

Opolo ------->>>> Brain (O-po-lho)

Orire -------->>>> Fortune (Oo-rhi-rey)

Need I say more? Ask me I will give you answers.

Great! I need phrases now please wink
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 1:30am On Jun 25, 2009
platinumnk:

Yes.

Great! I need phrases now please wink

Since you work with Chase, let me commend you guys for the optimum security you provide. I lost over 10K with BofA because of security lapses.

Mo fe ---->> I want to (Mo phe)

Name it ---->> Da oruko (Der orhu-cor)

Lo se igbonse ---->> I want to go to the ladies' (lor sey i-gb-on-sey)

If there are anything else you want to know, ask me.
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 25, 2009
The seeker, you cant teach her like that.
Esp when one word means several things.
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 1:33am On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

The seeker, you cant teach her like that.
Esp when one word means several things.

Taking it a word at a time would have been easier on her but she said she wants phrases. On the other hand I think she should throw the questions and I give her the answers plus I'm not so great a teacher. Thanks for the heads up anyways.
Re: Deleted Post by kolaoloye(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2009
@topic
both of you are not in the same class why don't you change the frequency of your radio.
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2009
kola oloye:

@topic
both of you are not in the same class why don't you change the frequency of your radio.

I wonder
Re: Deleted Post by sistawoman: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2009
I know child is Omo
what is senior child
what is senior son
Re: Deleted Post by Ollami(f): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2009
she dey smoke 2much igbo ,e no mean oooooo, eno mean ooooooo, just tell her to smoke it responsibly
Re: Deleted Post by TheSeeker(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
sistawoman:

I know child is Omo
what is senior child
what is senior son

Senior child ------>>>> Akobi (Ae-kor-be)

Senior son ------->>>> Arole (Ae-ro-ley)
Re: Deleted Post by ricardo007(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2009
[s]EFFECTS OF HABITUAL MARIJUANA USE ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

The most potent argument against the use of marijuana to treat medical disorders is that marijuana may cause the acceleration or aggravation of the very disorders it is being used to treat.

Smoking marijuana regularly (a joint a day) can damage the cells in the bronchial passages which protect the body against inhaled microorganisms and decrease the ability of the immune cells in the lungs to fight off fungi, bacteria, and tumor cells. For patients with already weakened immune systems, this means an increase in the possibility of dangerous pulmonary infections, including pneumonia, which often proves fatal in AIDS patients.

Studies further suggest that marijuana is a general "immunosuppressant" whose degenerative influence extends beyond the respiratory system. Regular smoking has been shown to materially affect the overall ability of the smoker’s body to defend itself against infection by weakening various natural immune mechanisms, including macrophages (a.k.a. "killer cells"wink and the all-important T-cells. Obviously, this suggests the conclusion, which is well-supported by scientific studies, that the use of marijuana as a medical therapy can and does have a very serious negative effect on patients with pre-existing immune deficits resulting from AIDS, organ transplantation, or cancer chemotherapy, the very conditions for which marijuana has most often been touted and suggested as a treatment. It has also been shown that marijuana use can accelerate the progression of HIV to full-blown AIDS and increase the occurrence of infections and Kaposi’s sarcoma. In addition, patients with weak immune systems will be even less able to defend themselves against the various respiratory cancers and conditions to which consistent marijuana use has been linked, and which are discussed briefly under "Respiratory Illnesses."

In conclusion, it seems that the potential dangers presented by the medical use of marijuana may actually contribute to the dangers of the diseases which it would be used to combat. Therefore, I suggest that marijuana should not be permitted as a therapy, at least until a good deal more conclusive research has been completed concerning its debilitating effect on the immune system.

For more on this topic, please see Donald P. Tashkin, M.D., "Effects of Marijuana on the Lung and Its Immune Defenses," Secretary's Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Intiative: Resource Papers, March 1997, Center for Substance Abuse Prevention. Pages 33-51 of this address can be found at the website of the Indiana Prevention Resource Center at Indiana University, located at http://www.drugs.indiana.edu/druginfo/tashkin- marijuana.html.

RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES

The main respiratory consequences of smoking marijuana regularly (one joint a day) are pulmonary infections and respiratory cancer, whose connection to marijuana use has been strongly suggested but not conclusively proven. The effects also include chronic bronchitis, impairment in the function of the smaller air passages, inflammation of the lung, the development of potentially pre-cancerous abnormalities in the bronchial lining and lungs, and, as discussed, a reduction in the capabilities of many defensive mechanisms within the lungs.

Marijuana smoke and cigarette smoke contain many of the same toxins, including one which has been identified as a key factor in the promotion of lung cancer. This toxin is found in the tar phase of both, and it should be noted that one joint has four times more tar than a cigarette, which means that the lungs are exposed four-fold to this toxin and others in the tar. It has been concretely established that smoking cigarettes promotes lung cancer (which causes more than 125,000 deaths in the US every year), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic bronchitis and emphysema) and increased incidence of respiratory tract infections. This implies, but does not establish, that smoking marijuana may lead to some of the same results as smoking cigarettes. It is notable that several reports indicate an unexpectedly large proportion ofmarijuana users among cases of lung cancer and cancers of the oral cavity,pharynx, and larynx. Thus, it appears that the use of marijuana as a medicine has the potential to further harm an already ill patient in the same way that taking up regular cigarette smoking would, particularly in light of the fact that those patients for whom marijuana is recommended are already poorly equipped to fight off these infections and diseases.

BE WARNED IT IS NOT A GOOD SIGN------------TELL HER TO QUIT OR YOU QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP!! PERIOD
[/s]

yak yak yak, why the lecture. someone said suddenly she smokes igbo period.
then you start writing long story.
who even has time to read all that jargon. maybe you have no work today at the office, or you dont pay for internet time.
you write a forty leaves excercise book, and say period.

nonsense.
Re: Deleted Post by galatico(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
You better run away from her before she brakes bottle on your head!!! grin grin grin
Re: Deleted Post by ricardo007(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
and for all of you info,

that girl, who happens to be our subject will never leave igbo.

for who naa?

omo, you be superman?

come on gerrrawway!!!

SUDDENLY SHE SMOKES IGBO, and so what?

go sidon
Re: Deleted Post by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2009
[size=13pt]I wanna feel the main thing. . . . . doom dooom dooom![/size]
Re: Deleted Post by Babakunle1: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2010
To-to no sweet reach Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ / What Is Your First Kiss Story / Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.