Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (46172 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by boyolaz: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Send her contact to me. Let's have a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
O.p, am in need of a second wife, send me a p.m with her pishures if she if beautiful and can pound very well.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by tomzman: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
You see what you get when you are too choosy when it comes to suitors. Except a lady is not fine or lacks good character or is lacking in assets wink or there are some spiritual forces following her, there is no way on earth guys wouldn't troop around her especially when she is between the age of 16-25. Anything after that age, the number tends to reduce drastically as most guys would consider her as old. It is very much unlikely that even a 37yr old unmarried man would decide to go for a 35yr old lady if he decides to get married. He would most likely prefer a much younger woman.

Well, at 35, only divine intervention is left. Let her be more prayerful and be a little more social. Let her go out more with friends and drop the introvert attitude. Though I have seen a woman of close to 40yrs get married in my church, it's not my prayer for any lady cos I know what the lady went through. So ladies, if you really desire to get married, dont be overchoosy (if there's any word like that) in your young age cos you'll end up regretting it.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
mobuch:

Its nonsense to you cos u r daft and dumb spiritually.

You don't worth a second of my time.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by kayceemadu9(f): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maybe,she is just an introvert.....I've seen pretty ladies with good character that are still single....Its not their fault though...At the right time,she would meet the right man

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Hawlahscho(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
esmarcq:
Let's hook up am 50

menostop age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Genea(f): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
erico2k2:

Exactly even in the Bible man must marry, that school of thought that suggest marriage don't matter belongs to the western world where anything goes
ya ryt sah

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
datalossvictim1:

There was no argument. He asked a simple question and he was insulted alongside his 48 yrs old uncle. Why are you ignoring that part?

KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Op na to matchmake her, I have an Uncle upto 48years I don't know if he is a celibacy, we can work things out with them, he lives in P.H although not bouyant, if she is Igbo you can contact me, you can view my profile below incase of doubt
ladymichael:

Chairman, your uncle don reach 48 and u still dey do tribalism.
Tribe no dey determine what maketh a wife. No, she no be ibo.
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
SMH, your level of reasoning is extremely poor, well I thought you are sensitive never knew that you are such a jeck and gulible, are you the one looking for a wife? how does tribalism comes to ones choice of marriage? just wondering how some people reason through their nostril......
ladymichael:

Excuse me? My level of reasoning? You asked me if a lady is IBO so that you can match make and yet u insult me for telling you tribe doesn't matter? My GOD.

Do have a blessed holiday
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
insult you? hmmmmm, when next you raise a topic never raise the dust, we all marry based on choice and I believe you have yours, you brought up an issue and I felt we can solve it based on the choice of wife I can easily influence him with, you are here talking about tribalism, since she's your. collegue, you can refer her to your friends then if she worth it. Happy xmas
I guess one of us lack sense of humour then.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by tundeblack: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
tell her to call me on 08058238968. I wl put an end to her worries.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

if she is pretty and has a good character, then her case is a spiritual case. She should pray harder.

Lol. Even 'not so attractive' ones get husby fast. Praying harder? Ok oh!

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
@ OP

The rate of over 30 unmarried ladies in Nigeria is so friggin high its mind boggling , but they mostly all fit one profile

1. Used to be really hot @ some point

2. Thought the world ought to bow at their feet

3. Proud, arrogant, and always acting all diva like etc

4. once they pass 32 they all started all of a sudden having good characters, humble, quiet and going to church three times a week

Solution?

Let her put up an AD on www.ngcareers.com for the role of Husband maybe she will get some great CV's from applicants

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
ACM10:

You are engaged since last year and your bobo never make permanent move? And you are saying it proudly. Your name is sorry.

People always jump to conclusion. Wanted to ignore your comment but then for the sake of others reading it.
Was ill for a long time and though he had insisted I refused till I was sure I was okay.my illness had to do with kidneys

Please always give people benefit of doubt or ask questions.

Wedding is march' next year hope u ll come. When I invite u

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
ponti93:
can we talk am nt on linkedin. Poundsconcept@gmail.com or u can give me ur email
charles.kayceemeka@gmaill.com

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Thank you!!! Will show my fiance your post maybe my dowry will increase.

grin grin be careful...husbands are scarce...if you don't believe me then ask your friend grin

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by yokiti: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
lestat:
@ OP

The rate of over 30 unmarried ladies in Nigeria is so friggin high its mind boggling , but they mostly all fit one profile

1. Used to be really hot @ some point

2. Thought the world ought to bow at their feet

3. Proud, arrogant, and always acting all diva like etc

4. once they pass 32 they all started all of a sudden having good characters, humble, quiet and going to church three times a week

Solution?

Let her put up an AD on www.ngcareers.com for the role of Husband maybe she will get some great CV's from applicants
This solution of yours is hilarious. Dai riz God oo!

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by munex007(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
From a Rational point of few..Its the Law of demand and supply...The demand of her husband is elastic.

One of the signs of last hour is that the Women will be more than men like we are seeing today..And I believe one of the way to solve this is "Polygamy".

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by miredia(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
frustratedman:
I WILL MARRY HER IF I HAVE MORE DETAILS cool
you had better not let her see your moniker grin grin

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol don't let it get to you. I don't know KC but I understood he meant no tribal hate by that question. You can read it yourself.
you have time to reply to this morons.
one thing I hate in my life is someone calling me a tribalist, to me that's gross, if she felt that tribalism doesn't make a marriage then she should as well employ a nurse to manage her company's account and see how it will look like.
This is basically what he wants, an Igbo girl.....that's the condition he gave us, if actally we wants him to settle down, reason is because the level he is today is not where he's suppose to be all because he fell inlove with a wrong lady from the west, who riped him everything he laboured for........some retarded morons are here crying me a river as if they care, Kettle calling stove black

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by toblosky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
kayceemadu9:
Maybe,she is just an introvert.....I've seen pretty ladies with good character that are still single....Its not their fault though...At the right time,she would meet the right man
F22RAPTOR:

if she is pretty and has a good character, then her case is a spiritual case. She should pray harder.
But here in Anambara,guys that are naturally handsome marry ugly ones dont know the reason but am about to follow that step too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by EndtimeBlessing: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
She needs to improve or increase her circulation.
1) If she's a Christian, she may need to attend a church with fairly large congregation and make sure she joins a department where she will become active and visible.
2) She needs to have a set of social activity she will be engaging in where she can meet people, all sorts of people. There are times you meet someone who will link you up to another person.
3) She needs to involve her mother, pastor, aunt or any other trusted person that can get her introduced to people.

The idea is that she needs to meet more people.

If she exposes herself or she's exposed to men of marriageable age and absolutely none of them is interested in even getting to know her better, then some spiritual warfare may be engaged in. I have a Pastor I can introduce to her, they don't need to meet physically but pray on the phone and she will be given further instructions as God speaks. Let me say nobody is after her money here before somebody reads meaning to this.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
toblosky:
But here in Anambara,guys that are naturally handsome marry ugly ones dont know the reason but am about to follow that step too grin grin
my broda, beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder. there is something you are seeing that's invisible to every other person. you seem happy and excited. A beg carry go joor nothing do you... grin

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
I sympathise with your friend, buy I have few questions for her.
1. Was she ever in a relationship? if yes, why did she leave or better yet want led to the end of the relatiinship¿
She is an introverted and it going to make it difficult for her to see a toasters. It is quite hard for guys to settle down as a result of the economic conditions. The Head of my unit is 33yrs and he ain't planning on settling down, you can imagine?
I would recommend you listen to this program today by 12 am today. Radio continental 102.3fm.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you have time to reply to this morons.
one thing I hate in my life is someone calling me a tribalist, to me that's gross, if she felt that tribalism doesn't make a marriage then she should as well employ a nurse to manage her company's account and see how it will look like.
This is basically what he wants, an Igbo girl.....that's the condition he gave us, if actally we wants him to settle down, reason is because the level he is today is not where he's suppose to be all because he fell inlove with a wrong lady from the west, who riped him everything he laboured for........some retarded morons are here crying me a river as if they care, Kettle calling stove black

Well, tell your uncle that duping is a nigerian phenomenon. It is not a specific attribute to one tribe. He is still entitled to his preference though.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Obalende: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
these girls are selfish. In those 35 years im sure she has had numerous sexual escapades with a variety of men from university till date. now that you are almost expiring (40) you want to dump yourself on a man!!!

Men are smarter... even 40 yr old men want 24 yr old girls!!!

The best option for your friend now is divine intervention, God will do it for her and restore all the years the locust has eaten. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

Guy, you are making a mountain out of a mole-hill. When the Op asked if at 48, ur uncle is still being tribalistic in his search for a wife, what you should have done is either ignore her or politely explain this ur post I just quoted to her. That would have settled it.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by miredia(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
deletrue:
You people should be able reason properly. Every normal being, I real men or man has in his mind the ethnical group he would want a wife. It is not tribal. Would you in your sincere mind, as at today, marry from the north east? Is that tribal? I have worked for Shagari's ie NPN, worked for Obasanjo and others. No one would have known who the typical northerners is if not that a Southner is now rulling. Look at the actions of the hausa man and women. They kill themselves and blame it on GEJ. Would you sincerely marry from that zone?
Yes I could marry from the north-east simply because the tensions stemming from that region doesn't define the individualistic character of every of its dwellers. A communal influence may suffice yet doesn't exclude your theory from a stereotypical perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by sunnyt1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:
I really need advise from especially the men

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

I really feel sorry for her but don't know how to advise her.

Please what could be the issue? Abd how to I advise her?

A matured lady once told me, as a lady ur number of toasters reduces with age. Btw 18 to 25, some gals get like 10 toasters per day. Btw 26 to 30, it reduces and so on. She said at some point, it will be as low as 1 toaster in 6 months, Its dat bad.

My question for the lady in view is, wat was she doing with her toasters 10 years ago?

Most times, ladies play away their husband, while fantasizing abt stones dey throw away their jewel.

While luck smile on some, its harsh on others. In that, some ladies have jst that one lucky chance to have a successful marriage and raise a happy family, just one golden chance, bt some have more than one chance, like 3 to 5 depending on the case.
If a lady with jst one chance blow it away in the mud no be wahala be dat?

There are things the older generation failed to pass on to this generation, this is jst one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by esstacey: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
bee444:
Let us see your picture. Leave the rest for Nlanders and it's single men. Your case is not spiritual. Picture pls!

for those looking for her picture...

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ceseargeo: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oh dear...I am available
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Abee79(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Upload her picture so we can advise better cool
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by anigbajumo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janyves:
@ age 35, that's not the way it should be.... Anyways if you believe in God, I will refer you to my mum (she's a pastor and prophetess) and resides in lagos. Send me a mail if you wish to seek divine intervention. CHEERS
chai naija guy u badt gan oooo...una wan mark registar nd go abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.