Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women (5600 Views)

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Cheadiva:
Carrot
don't tell me you have no idea of what I'm talkin bout ?
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Cheadiva(f): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
don't tell me you have no idea of what I'm talkin bout ?
no!I dnt...d only carrot s eatable
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Cheadiva:
no!I dnt...d only carrot s eatable
this one too is eatable just that you won't swallow it like the normal carrot
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Cheadiva(f): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
this one too is eatable just that you won't swallow it like the normal carrot
ooppps!!! lipsrsealed....I give up
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by petrov10: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Stretch marks on her azs
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Dotwillis1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Starin at gurls wit outfits revealin grt amount of Cleavage, it attracts me d way magnet reacts wit iron
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by johndanny(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
WIZGUY69:
embarassed
[size=24]any girl without make up attracts me.
and those that don't usually wear high heels shoes. [/size]
u are on point man...
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Original toto scent angry

I don't joke with it. tongue
Haaaaaa

U need Jesus!
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
omotogoodo:
1. The natural feminine voice (find it sexy a lot)
2. Big round boobs
3. Humour and wits
4. Natural long hair;
5. And the scent of the hair cream (a particular one drives me naught)
See correct guy here! Unlike doz pple wey dey smell t*to.

I totally agree with all dt u listed above. Like my guy used to say, my voice is sexy enough to make a guy commit. If you think I'm fibing, ask initialize. At least, He has heard it once. And dt day, Him nearly kolo. Lol tongue
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by mayorall(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evathyst:

I totally agree with all dt u listed above. Like my guy used to say, my voice is sexy enough to make a guy commit. If you think I'm fibing, ask initialize. At least, He has heard it once. And dt day, Him nearly kolo. Lol tongue

Initialize where are you. Mo ti mu yin leni yi.grin

2 Likes

Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by NnamdiN: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Slim, tiny assxx, huge bo obs cheesy

Weird?
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Aitee1: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
NnamdiN:

Weird?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by NnamdiN: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Aitee1:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
merry Christmas wink
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by tayoxx(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
her eyes
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by initialize(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
mayorall:

Lol... Na you be the inspiration.

We want be like Mayorall and MissMayorall... Na so wink
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by mayorall(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
initialize:

Lol... Na you be the inspiration.

We want be like Mayorall and MissMayorall... Na so wink

Just tell her we are the inlaws. make she respect us for NL o.

merry xmas boss
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by initialize(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evathyst:

She's got got the voice.... I acknowledge

About the topic.... No weird thing but this qualities pulls me closer

1. Skin Color/Texture

2. Height

3. Hair

4. Voice

5. Accomplishments
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by dablazor: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
am mostly attracted to a lady's intelligence, height(5'6-6'0), and how she dresses. wont call that WERID though.

1 Like

Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by initialize(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
mayorall:

Just tell her we are the inlaws. make she respect us for NL o.

merry xmas boss

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2015 ahead

Let me pull her here ears.....

Evathyst:

Bisola, won't you like all our wedding guest to go home with real capacity 12000mah powerbank and also wristbands with our name on it?

Don't disrespect our wedding Chairperson... Sogbo!

Mo ti e' je ri e' Omo dada lode' oko.... Olowo ori mi,
....... ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by mayorall(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
initialize:

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2015 ahead

Let me pull her here ears.....

Bisola, won't you like all our wedding guest to go home with real capacity 12000mah powerbank and also wristbands with our name on it?

Don't disrespect our wedding Chairperson... Sogbo!

Mo ti e' je ri e' Omo dada lode' oko.... Olowo ori mi, lipsrsealed

Better gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Deapexboy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mehn when her back and front side carry full load
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Exjoker(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let me stay away from this kind of thread. I won't spoil my good reputation just because of one silly post
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by andyanders: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
NnamdiN:

Weird?

That is the best answer to all questions. Standing and firm breas-t and must be big and natural and to complement it, flat stomach.No too much flesh. Feminine voice and to well shaved armpit scented with nice roll on deodorant. Hate ladies who do not put on deodorant. Also to add to that, she must not have make up.Natural lips.

1 Like

Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by andyanders: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=Aitee1 post=29200106]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/qu and te]

You look soo pretty and sweet.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by NnamdiN: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
andyanders:

That is the best answer to all questions. Standing and firm breas-t and must be big and natural and to complement it, flat stomach.No too much flesh. Feminine voice and to well shaved armpit scented with nice roll on deodorant. Hate ladies who do not put on deodorant. Also to add to that, she must not have make up.Natural lips.
lol bros na one person go get all these ones?
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by andyanders: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
NnamdiN:
lol bros na one person go get all these ones?

Na one personooooooooooooooo my brother. Dem go be two?Hell No.When you search, you get. So that you do not suffer trying to navigate.When they are big, you suffer in all action.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by NnamdiN: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
andyanders:

Na one personooooooooooooooo my brother. Dem go be two?Hell No.When you search, you get. So that you do not suffer trying to navigate.When they are big, you suffer in all action.
you like better thing I swear grin happy navigation wink

1 Like

Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
initialize:

She's got got the voice.... I acknowledge

About the topic.... No weird thing but this qualities pulls me closer

1. Skin Color/Texture

2. Height

3. Hair

4. Voice

5. Accomplishments
dts my man! #Thumbs up#

Lest I forget, dts not d christmas present I'm hoping for o! If you cannot send me a christmas present as a toaster, u can as well do so as per ur customer wey I be. Waiting for my christmas gift asap! wink

N.B: And don't give me d story of not sending my number o! U'v got my facebook & e-mail address. Cos lie no dey finish for men mouth. tongue
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Aitee1: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=andyanders post=29201968][/quote]

Hmmm...thanks!
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by UnknownT: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dentition! The kind of late Prof. Akunyili's own
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Aitee1: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
NnamdiN:
merry Christmas wink

Wishing you the same smiley
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
mayorall:

Oh! I see! Seems someone is surprised dt Initialize is in love?

Could there be something ds initialize isn't telling me about himself

Why should a good looking guy who's also intelligent not be in love? Or is he a GAYbriel?

#Just asking though#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho / See What Nigerian Guys Did To This Sexy Lady On Twitter After Sharing Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.