Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women (5605 Views)

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by mayorall(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evathyst:
Oh! I see! Seems someone is surprised dt Initialize is in love?

Could there be something ds initialize isn't telling me about himself

Why should a good looking guy who's also intelligent not be in love? Or is he a GAYbriel?

#Just asking though#

That's how we play dear sis especially the young entrepreneurs when we found ourself on other sections outta our normal crib. Hope you also saw the way he opened my nyans.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
initialize:

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2015 ahead

Let me pull her here ears.....

Bisola, won't you like all our wedding guest to go home with real capacity 12000mah powerbank and also wristbands with our name on it?

Don't disrespect our wedding Chairperson... Sogbo!

Mo ti e' je ri e' Omo dada lode' oko.... Olowo ori mi,
....... ..... lipsrsealed
Pulls him closer for an e-hug!

Initialize darling! Oya ma binu, ehn? Bami so fun awon brother na wipe ki won Ma binu. Actually, I do like all d e-guests dt will attend our e-wedding to go home with a customised gold-plated iPhone6. I know it's not too much for Mr Mayowa Ali(Mayorall).

U'r surprised I know him? Ask him to tell you d truth, we've met before embarassed
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
mayorall:

That's how we play dear sis especially the young entrepreneurs when we found ourself on other sections outta our normal crib. Hope you also saw the way he opened my nyans.
I fear o! But u'r sure he's not a GAYbriel ba?

Plz o, don't let me walk into a trap o. It could be dt my Dad's elder sister's first son's maternal cousin's third daughter and your Mum's younger brother's eldest daughter's third son are related. Understand? tongue
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by initialize(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evathyst:
Oh! I see! Seems someone is surprised dt Initialize is in love?

Could there be something ds initialize isn't telling me about himself

Why should a good looking guy who's also intelligent not be in love? Or is he a GAYbriel?

#Just asking though#

You shouldn't ask what you can discover.... Dedicate some time to experiment, I'll make the specimen available wink

I'm not hiding anything, you saw my list.... Those are the major green light switch, when they are not in that order yet I tend to wait till I can discover all is intact.... I can't let a sweet voice 'maga me, sometimes the looks or the ways doesn't correlate ...

The criteria must be met to at least .... 80%.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Jhydey192(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
mayorall:
Her leg.

There are many girls with fine face but bad legs.

You can't have a beautiful and clean leg with ugly face.
Oga me...I sight u sir
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by initialize(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
mayorall:

She doesn't understand that most Tech guys are mostly extroverted online and introverted offline.... We get our time consumed with tech work that we barely find little or no time to ball.... Most times we need to be pulled to adjust to a new challenge....

Don't play hide-n-sick with a Tech, you may soffucate in the locker cos he won't find you.... Present yourself fully and declare you intentions clearly

1 Like

Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by mayorall(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evathyst:
I fear o! But u'r sure he's not a GAYbriel ba?

Plz o, don't let me walk into a trap o. It could be dt my Dad's elder sister's first son's maternal cousin's third daughter and your Mum's younger brother's eldest daughter's third son are related. Understand? tongue

I'm a Guarantor cheesy.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by initialize(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evathyst:
Pulls him closer for an e-hug!

Initialize darling! Oya ma binu, ehn? Bami so fun awon brother na wipe ki won Ma binu. Actually, I do like all d e-guests dt will attend our e-wedding to go home with a customised gold-plated iPhone6. I know it's not too much for Mr Mayowa Ali(Mayorall).

U'r surprised I know him? Ask him to tell you d truth, we've met before embarassed

Our wallet will buy customized iphone 6 for the guest and we'll still back it up for them but we need to stay loyal to our source of income.... Apple ate their fruit alone, on Shenzhen/GZ shared hers with us.....

All the guest can get a Xiaomi, Lenovo, Opo, Jiayu, Huawei, THL, Elephone, so so so...

No one will eat Apple in my wedding till Apple show me the money! cheesy
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by mayorall(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jhydey192:
Oga me...I sight u sir

Thank you sir.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by chidirobert(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2014
good brain n nice curve n big b**bs.for me
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Emodeee: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Evathyst:
See correct guy here! Unlike doz pple
wey dey smell t*to.

I totally agree with all dt u listed above. Like my guy used to say, my
voice is sexy enough to make a guy commit. If you think I'm fibing, ask
initialize. At least, He has heard it once. And dt day, Him nearly kolo.
Lol tongue

i doubt you possess the AFOREMENTIONED.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Emodeee: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2014
mayorall:

Initialize where are you. Mo ti mu yin leni yi.grin

i'm sure she hs an igbotic voice.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Truckpusher(m): 3:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Evathyst:
Haaaaaa

U need Jesus!
Virgin Mary ,what sayeth thou? cheesy
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Truckpusher(m): 3:54am On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
See your life cheesy
The life dun finish grin
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Pdizzle(m): 5:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Funny girls are very few, i like them

1 Like

Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Emodeee:

i doubt you possess the AFOREMENTIONED.
Give me any good reason why I should prove it to u dt I do? embarassed
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Virgin Mary ,what sayeth thou? cheesy
Truckpusher, I've got absolutely nothing to say.

#Continues eating my yam & brake oil#
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Evathyst:
Truckpusher, I've got absolutely nothing to say.

#Continues eating my yam & brake oil#
Lol,I like your siggy.

Permit me to pm you. tongue cheesy

That your food is a poisonous combo. grin
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Emodeee: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Evathyst:
Give me any good reason why I should prove it to u dt I do? embarassed

wah other reason? than to substantiate ya claim.
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by omotogoodo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Evathyst:
See correct guy here! Unlike doz pple wey dey smell t*to.

I totally agree with all dt u listed above. Like my guy used to say, my voice is sexy enough to make a guy commit. If you think I'm fibing, ask initialize. At least, He has heard it once. And dt day, Him nearly kolo. Lol tongue

I find voice as a very great attraction. Its a lady's best charm lolz
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Evathyst(f): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lol,I like your siggy.

Permit me to pm you. tongue cheesy

That your food is a poisonous combo. grin
Yes of course! It do be an honour if you could.... U've got my permision now Bro wink
Re: Oya Guys What Is The Werid Things You Find Attractive In Women by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Aitee1:

Hmmm...thanks!
Hmmm...I also think you look beautiful though I have not seen any photo of u. I just think that that guy would not lie about such. So, you an annang girl, yea? Well, nice to know u. Annang ma! Iya! Lool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 World's Hottest And Sexiest Models Of 2016 In The World / Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) / I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.