Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Sincere Questions To Frosbel - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Questions To Frosbel (34638 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
honourhim:

O boy you dey deceive yourself. I tell you, though you may dismiss it now but latter you will discover that you ve deceived yourself. People are leaving atheism back to christianity or at least a believe in a creator so its not as if your atheism gives everyone that accepts it solution. Rejoice not yet. You never see anything yet boy.
lmao... i think the reverse is the case... grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
frosbel:
^^^

Incoherent gabble !

cool

frosbel you are running away from answering my question i can see. You dont have any reasonable and strong answer to it.

Now to add to my first question- Kindly tell me the need for the resurrection of dead sinners who according to you have been annihilated at death.

I mean what sense does it make for God to resurrect them if they have been totally annihilated, only to judge them and annihilate them again? That alone paints a much harder picture of God. You kill person, the person don die finish, some died thousands of years ago, then later you bring them back to life again, judge them and still make them pass through the pain of death again. And you think this picture makes God more merciful than the eternal punishment written in the bible? Wake up man, they are not annihilated hence the second resurrection.

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao... i think the reverse is the case... grin

Oya tell me how the reverse is the case.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
honourhim:

Oya tell me how the reverse is the case.
not in the mood to start arguing with you now... everyone knows the obvious... no need arguing about it. No sentimental attachment here
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnydon22:

not in the mood to start arguing with you now... everyone knows the obvious... no need arguing about it. No sentimental attachment here

grin. Which obvious? Bro you havent seen anything in life thats why you dont understand, except you have seen but trying to pretend you havent seen like some of you do.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by godsgift233: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
honourhim:

O boy you dey deceive yourself. I tell you, though you may dismiss it now but latter you will discover that you ve deceived yourself. People are leaving atheism back to christianity or at least a believe in a creator so its not as if your atheism gives everyone that accepts it solution. Rejoice not yet. You never see anything yet boy.

hahaha what if i tell ya u ar d one decieving yaself?. iuse ur brain for once come out of the box (christianity) and try to b rational think abt man as a whole ask urself questions den u'll knw dat religion is shit.. like i say religion is a tool for mass control... for d record i was once a xtian buh i found my way. atheism.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by johnydon22(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
honourhim:

grin. Which obvious? Bro you havent seen anything in life thats why you dont understand, except you have seen but trying to pretend you havent seen like some of you do.
lolz... biko i told u am not in that mood tonight... grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2015
johnydon22:

lolz... biko i told u am not in that mood tonight... grin

This is morning now. Let's talk nwanne.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2015
frosbel:
Thanks but I am not an atheist, Christian, Muslim or religious person,
I am first and fore mostly a Truth Seeker who believes in God and the Christ.

smiley

Hiswordxray:
People are always looking for fence to sit on.
First it was either Satan or God but people sit on the fence and they call it atheism.
Now it is either theist or atheist but but my brother here is trying to sit on another fence which he called truth seekers.
Maybe someone else with come and find a fence between truth seekers and atheist and I wonder what he would call it undecided

Indecisive, confused people.

johnydon22:
lmao frosbel is just twisting the name...
he is just an agnostic...
google agnostic and u will see the meaning...

either you are a theist, atheist, agnostic (deism)...

- EXCERPT -

ufrosbel actually started as a Christian fundamentalist often shortened as a Fundamentalist, which is not bad at all (i.e. it's safe)

The thing right now, is that frosbel is swimming in waters without strapping a life jacket on
He is doing the
"Why did frosbel the chicken cross the Road" highway classic

frosbel is currently on a very slippery slope, a slope with no guardings, no hand rails to hold on to, for if/when he is to slip.
With no hand railing, if
/when he does slip, he will be spiralling into a dark & murky bottomless pit

The fact is, he, frosbel is leaving the safe haven of Christian fundamentalism
and is a tenny weeny bit short of fully transitioning to become a Liberal Christian
- in fact, he already is showing almost all the markings of a Liberal Christian (e.g. debunking the virgin birth etcetera)
(i.e. he hasnt completely or fully developed into a Liberal Christian yet)

Potentially, his next phase after becoming a fully fledged Liberal Christian will be Agnosticism

I agree with him (i.e. frosbel) that he will never become an ATHEIST and can never be one, not in this life or the next

I agree because even if HE, frosbel, turns later into neither believing nor disbelieving in the existence of God (i.e. he is unable to make up his mind on the existence of God) he will stay in the closet and hold on DEFIANTLY/STRONGLY to that inveterate habit of God does exist,
this, all to keep or retain the last shred of his sanity or sound mental health left

https://www.nairaland.com/2055387/frosbel-now-atheist/13#29224887

- /EXCERPT -

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2015
BabaGnoni:

- EXCERPT -

ufrosbel actually started as a Christian fundamentalist often shortened as a Fundamentalist, which is not bad at all (i.e. it's safe)

The thing right now, is that frosbel is swimming in waters without strapping a life jacket on
He is doing the
"Why did frosbel the chicken cross the Road" highway classic

frosbel is currently on a very slippery slope, a slope with no guardings, no hand rails to hold on to, for if/when he is to slip.
With no hand railing, if
/when he does slip, he will be spiralling into a dark & murky bottomless pit

The fact is, he, frosbel is leaving the safe haven of Christian fundamentalism
and is a tenny weeny bit short of fully transitioning to become a Liberal Christian
- in fact, he already is showing almost all the markings of a Liberal Christian (e.g. debunking the virgin birth etcetera)
(i.e. he hasnt completely or fully developed into a Liberal Christian yet)

Potentially, his next phase after becoming a fully fledged Liberal Christian will be Agnosticism

I agree with him (i.e. frosbel) that he will never become an ATHEIST and can never be one, not in this life or the next

I agree because even if HE, frosbel, turns later into neither believing nor disbelieving in the existence of God (i.e. he is unable to make up his mind on the existence of God) he will stay in the closet and hold on DEFIANTLY/STRONGLY to that inveterate habit of God does exist,
this, all to keep or retain the last shred of his sanity or sound mental health left

https://www.nairaland.com/2055387/frosbel-now-atheist/13#29224887

- /EXCERPT -
grin true.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by idumuose(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
@ frosbel,

I also want an explanation to this verse of scriptures in the book of Hebrews.

"For it is appointed unto man once to die and after death judgement".

People say once a man dies,judgement follows immediately.If he dies in christ he proceeds to heaven.If

he dies without christ,he is on an expressway to hell.They use the richman and lazarus to draw their analogy.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Ebukahh97(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2015
lastmessenger: i feel you brother! We preach Christ and that's all! we don't preach heaven or hell! We simply preach God's saving grace and power which is the gospel

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Jesus Is Black: Not White / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.