Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,594 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous (4074 Views)

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? / Why Are Boys So Complicated (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by quivah(f): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
menh...! I tire o
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
pasqal09:

and that made you conclude that all 9ja boys are cheats?
so many other instances boy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by ronald4lif(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Naija girls made us so, reasons are obvious, when you keep more than one boyfriend and when you're in a relationship but telling that admirer out there you're single, it takes two to play emotional games
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
quivah:
menh...! I tire o
am telling u babe
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by davo90tico(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
oh like seriously,Yal wanna deny urselfs
its not denial I have been dating the same gal for close to 5yrs now and not cheated on her once cos I find it irksome so its not about denying oneself cos u can't deny sometin u don't even know about. I don't mean to brag jes saying there r millions of men staying thru to their angels so I don't think its alright to blame all guys for the discrepancy of a few third leg wielding douche bags who don't respect themselves or women who r the second best thing that happened to us after GOD
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
Naija girls made us so, reasons are obvious, when you keep more than one boyfriend and when you're in a relationship but telling that admirer out there you're single, it takes two to play emotional games
so u are guilty as charged.hehehe
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by LaurelP(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Generalization is a crime punishable by law
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
davo90tico:
its not denial I have been dating the same gal for close to 5yrs now and not cheated on her once cos I find it irksome so its not about denying oneself cos u can't deny sometin u don't even know about. I don't mean to brag jes saying there r millions of men staying thru to their angels so I don't think its alright to blame all guys for the discrepancy of a few third leg wielding douche bags who don't respect themselves or women who r the second best thing that happened to us after GOD
well u must be a man,am talking of boys.young boys.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
LaurelP:
Generalization is a crime punishable by law
first punish urself mshew
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by holatin(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
am sure in ur vicinity ,there is one gal u are toasting but u r online also asking someone out,so if they both agreee,what will happen?
my mum scream while labouring for me Ber me witness
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by Dotwillis1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
well this is a public forum I can't really disclose,I have dated a couple of em,and I notice the discontent in dis boys
sorry, change locus
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
holatin:
my mum scream while labouring for me Ber me witness
anyway story for the gods
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by davo90tico(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
well u must be a man,am talking of boys.young boys.
lol young boys just look to score goals even when the post is outta there rich my motto " don't do wat u won't be proud to share with ur kids ind future"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dotwillis1:
sorry, change locus
no be only locus but locust.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by LaurelP(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
first punish urself mshew

U just registered today and you're already abusing people.
Maybe ur frustrated or sth, deal with it
Let me tell u dat there's sth called banning too

Welcome to NL
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
LaurelP:

U just registered today and you're already abusing people.
Maybe ur frustrated or sth, deal with it
Let me tell u dat there's sth called banning too

Welcome to NL
wow cool story bro,tell me more
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
davo90tico:
lol young boys just look to score goals even when the post is outta there rich my motto " don't do wat u won't be proud to share with ur kids ind future"
ok sir
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
3cycle:

Sadly 75% are guilty as charged.
3cycle abi na keke napep,why r u being one sided? You talk of guys being promiscous,if a guy is promiscous 10% then a ladies own will be 70% more....girls often give their guys 70% reason to cheat..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by ronald4lif(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
so u are guilty as charged.hehehe

I have been a culprit in the past, but not at the present. It's not something to be proud of but both gender are guilty of it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
What is a guy to do when:

1. Girls are all over the place.

2. They are easily convinced with the stupidest lies or facial expression.

3. You tell them you have a relationship yet they are undeterred.

4. They are cool with being side-chicks with hopes of staging a coup.

Girls make guys promiscuous, believe it.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
since wen ur village became d whole of Nigeria. although some Northerners believe dat each town name country sha
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
davo90tico:
Hmmmmmmmm.... I Remove Headdress for You cos ur type scarce for market
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by davo90tico(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
nma24:
Hmmmmmmmm.... I Remove Headdress for You cos ur type scarce for market
thanks its God's doin

Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by bomasek(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op,na u dey ya DP? Secondly I need see another pishure 2 confirm if na truly u n if u meet wetin I dey find,thirdly u wan marry abi na date small small bois u wan dey date;answer me b4 I proceed weda I go fill ya form or not.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
bomasek:
Op,na u dey ya DP? Secondly I need see another pishure 2 confirm if na truly u n if u meet wetin I dey find,thirdly u wan marry abi na date small small bois u wan dey date;answer me b4 I proceed weda I go fill ya form or not.
no vacancy but u can be the gate man sha
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
9jacrip:
What is a guy to do when:

1. Girls are all over the place.

2. They are easily convinced with the stupidest lies or facial expression.

3. You tell them you have a relationship yet they are undeterred.

4. They are cool with being side-chicks with hopes of staging a coup.

Girls make guys promiscuous, believe it.
must u join crowd
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by bomasek(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
no vacancy but u can be the gate man sha
U don reveal y bois just dey fuc.k craze comot 4 ya body,I wan help u u dey talk no vacancy,am sure if u see me 4 real life,gate man go hard 2 comot 4rm ya mouth. Keep offering ya puss.y 4 fuc.king practice till u get small sense
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
must u join crowd

Just listing some of the reasons why boys get promiscuous.

It does not mean I am though. cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by ideology(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
I am still single.and observing things for now.
You are right, boys. Not real men
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
bomasek:
U don reveal y bois just dey fuc.k craze comot 4 ya body,I wan help u u dey talk no vacancy,am sure if u see me 4 real life,gate man go hard 2 comot 4rm ya mouth. Keep offering ya puss.y 4 fuc.king practice till u get small sense
K
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
ideology:

You are right, boys. Not real men
yea yea
Re: Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous by dazzlingPamela(f): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
9jacrip:

Just listing some of the reasons why boys get promiscuous.

It does not mean I am though. cool
cool cool,merry xmas

10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! / Nood Pix Of Pretty Brazilian Policewoman Leaked By Gang Members For This Reason / Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience