Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Sorry States Of Lagos Island - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry States Of Lagos Island (40912 Views)

Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? / Molue Banned From Lagos Island / Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by ALAYORMII: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
[/b]
dytbabe:

I am a typical lagosian
I am not here to compare but to plead
Maybe I didn't put it in a better way
They shld pls come to our aid

I have lived here all my life and it wasn't like this, we had beautiful tarred roads, street lights bt since he started his phase 1 and 11 contruction projects, this place has been a mess

Bur ur title suggested otherwise.

Anyway, my point is don't say Lagos Island bur name the part of the Island you're talking about.

Name the Local Govt. And not just say [b]"the sorry state of Lagos Island"[\b]

You can't say bkuz I wrote an exam and failed two subject out of 12 then am a failure. Can you?

The topic is misleading for those staying outside Lagos.

A project is going on in the places you mentioned so its expected to be rough bur if you say the project is taking too long then I agree with you.[b]
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by dytbabe: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
ALAYORMII:
[/b]

Bur ur title suggested otherwise.

Anyway, my point is don't say Lagos Island bur name the part of the Island you're talking about.

Name the Local Govt. And not just say [b]"the sorry state of Lagos Island"[\b]

You can't say bkuz I wrote an exam and failed two subject out of 12 then am a failure. Can you?

The topic is misleading for those staying outside Lagos.

A project is going on in the places you mentioned so its expected to be rough bur if you say the project is taking too long then I agree with you.[b]

What point are u trying to proove young man

Why not come lagos island and see for ursef
Am sure u have eyes and defo been reading others talking abt other parts

Pls do the honour and come here and see over 10 streets of lagos island in a mess

Its LAGOS ISLAND and its not jst my area

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tho m pdp till better alternative ensue
But if I was told anywhere in lag could be this near gory - like in nature I would argue it
Yet they celebrate Street lights, flowers, Mikano generator (power plant)
Anyways itz left to Lagosians to paddle their canoe their self

Our aregbe never cease to take our socio-economic. Benefits to Tinubu to share it according to his wish

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
embarassed something surely has to be done about this, because if waterborne diseases break out, it will be a complete disaster

1 Like

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by ALAYORMII: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
dytbabe:

What point are u trying to proove young man

Why not come lagos island and see for ursef
Am sure u have eyes and defo been reading others talking abt other parts

Pls do the honour and come here and see over 10 streets of lagos island in a mess

Its LAGOS ISLAND and its not jst my area

I stay on the Island "old man" and my point is don't say Lagos Island bur name the areas.

Ten streets out of the hundreds if not thousands of streets in Lagos Island?

Peeps be like " am not being partizan bur"
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by atlwireles: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Collynzo22:
We know how to deceive ourselves so much.
This is an APC controlled state, this is a state where they say Fashola is working.
We curse T.A. Orji everyday but Aba is no where near as bad as this.
Shame.

WE like liars and pretenders in this country. Because Majority of us are liars and pretenders. I will take my "stupid corrupt" Uduaghan any day, before I touch any miracle worker in Nigeria.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Firefire(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
ola6:

PDP has my support! Check out my profile pic

Perfect pics, Tinubu go don dey piss for body now.

God please help us protect Jimi Agbaje until he assume his rightful position in Alausa come 2015 in Jesus Name! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by dytbabe: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
ALAYORMII:

I stay on the Island "old man" and my point is don't say Lagos Island bur name the areas.

Ten streets out of the hundreds if not thousands of streets in Lagos Island?

Peeps be like " am not being partizan bur"

There no need to be defensive here

Carry ur legs over to adeniji adele, and start taking pictures from every treet down to campus
Make user u pass thru idumagbo, oroyinyin,princess,binuyo,onola,aroloya,odunfa.
And other streets, sorry these are the few streets I can rem and to even think I didn't take pictures of some areas oo

Why am I even replying u sef

2 Likes

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by 14(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
biggest economy in africa my foot.

1 Like

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by koolg: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
tit:
is this aba?
Tinubu, Eko oti b'aje ooo!
Remove that useless jagbjanstic boy fashola you put to spoil your good work in lagos.
fashola is a failure,
that is why APC reject him as VP candidate!

is there any difference between the two if them. they're both thieves

1 Like

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by christopher123(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
franugo:

actually no i don't know how much they make. I guess u are rite

Logos is the richest state in Nigeria and most populated and I believe that to whom much is given much should be automatically be expected

But when you talk they will shout e war

Can't somebody make critical comment again

Let me watch also

1 Like

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by christopher123(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
dytbabe:

There no need to be defensive here

Carry ur legs over to adeniji adele, and start taking pictures from every treet down to campus
Make user u pass thru idumagbo, oroyinyin,princess,binuyo,onola,aroloya,odunfa.
And other streets, sorry these are the few streets I can rem and to even think I didn't take pictures of some areas oo

Why am I even replying u sef

Go to king George Street then head to the street that have Ghana high restaurant and the street by police post beside access bank via that mosque ..those street are shame..I don't want to talk the idumagbo areas

We know all these but we can't cry more than the bereaved

Happy Xmas group
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by dytbabe: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
christopher123:

Go to king George Street then head to the street that have Ghana high restaurant and the street by police post beside access bank via that mosque ..those street are shame..I don't want to talk the idumagbo areas

We know all these but we can't cry more than the bereaved

Happy Xmas group

Don't jst mind that dude

*mimicks him
Yen yen yen yen yen yen*
Nonsense
Like say he knows it all

1 Like

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by franugo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
christopher123:

Logos is the richest state in Nigeria and most populated and I believe that to whom much is given much should be automatically be expected

But when you talk they will shout e war

Can't somebody make critical comment again

Let me watch also

but most of their money is created by them na. Fash dey try pass uduaghan 4 sure!! Just that d population of lag is just plain ridiculous.0

1 Like

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Sweetlemon(f): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:

Why cant fashola develop other part of Lagos apart from vi n lekki?

Have u been to ejigbo, ikotun, mushin, iyana ipaja, abule egba, ajah, ikorodu, badagry, isheri, okokomaiko, abule ado, idimu, etc
Are these areas not Lagos.

Stop lying to yourself.

Surulere, Oshodi-Isolo, Apapa, and even some of the places you mentioned are work in progress.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by oduastates: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tochiokoye:
for any state govt failure blame Jonathan....Nigerians and their way of thinking
The biggest failure are from you region.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
dytbabe:

Ma next time

Donkey

How old are you sir
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by Sweetlemon(f): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
maestroferddi:
We know about Ikot Ekpene, Eket and Abak but don't know about you. I am not from Akwa Ibom but there is no gainsaying the fact that Akpabio has raised the bar in the delivery of the dividends of democracy. Go to Akwa Ibom (not only Uyo) and confirm things for yourself. I had cause to have passed through Akwa Ibom on my way to Calabar and I was really impressed.

It is insulting to assert that the population of Surulere is greater than that of Akwa Ibom State. Please get your facts right and stop bandying laughable statistics about.

I am from Oron.

You "passed through Akwa-Ibom" and you are here shouting? You mentioned only 3 towns and you feel you have a point? Eket has always been developed. That's where our oil is. So leave Eket out of anything Akpabio. Abak too has only experienced minium development. Uyo and parts of IK are the only places Akpabio has interest in.

FYI, most of Akwa-Ibom middle class are mostly in Lagos, ph, and other areas in Nigeria. Only the poor and elites (the people controlling politics) are left there. Granted, Akpabio is our best Governor ever but he still cannot be compared to Fashola.

I will open a thread on Akwa-Ibom state soon, when I have the time to gather enough pictures, facts, and figures. People really need to know the koko.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by amparas(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Got me thinking
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by eaglechild: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Very very sad situation.

APC needs to stop this hypocrisy.
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by franugo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
atlwireles:

WE like liars and pretenders in this country. Because Majority of us are liars and pretenders. I will take my "stupid corrupt" Uduaghan any day, before I touch any miracle worker in Nigeria.

uduaghan na name of pesin or toilet tissue Mehn dt guy is a JOKE! 8YRs nd almost nothing 2 show 4 it nd he also scammed a lotta people, my family included angry the guy is *makeinogocursepesinpapaangry

1 Like

Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by franugo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
christopher123:

To be honest Delta is a cursed state in terms if administrative

But fashola is trying just that he is over hyped... I don't see why Lagos should have tolls on road

Why then pay tax

what exactly does a 'tolled road' mean?
Re: Sorry States Of Lagos Island by christopher123(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
franugo:

what exactly does a 'tolled road' mean?

WWW.dictionary.com

That's will be helpful bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.