Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (62100 Views)

The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by hensben(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Damn!!! yoruba ladies are gorgeous

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
jboy73:
I smell shittt.

Way my Igbo ladies?

Here comes a tribalist..........

@op, i've always beeen proud of ma yoruba women from 1620BC....gringringrin

We r nt perfect bt extremely gorgeous.

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by betterabia: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
is it true that with =N=15,000, someone can get married traditionally in yoruba land?

if true i can't imagine the difference... a friend that just married from Mbaise in Imo state told me he spent over =N=400,000 on traditional marriage.

soon lots of igbo guys would be getting married to yoruba and housa girls. and the igbo girls will have nobody to marry them.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by simdam500(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
the thread says Yoruba,

OK no wahala, is tiwa Yoruba? and this one wey naa face we dey see, no fashion style
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by dipopooo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
kendrick9:
meet me in person if u want to confirm who i am, fool
U ar a bastard idiot
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
simdam500:
the thread says Yoruba,

OK no wahala, is tiwa Yoruba? and this one wey naa face we dey see, no fashion style

No she's not. She's tiwachukwu, from mbaise in imo state. Abunu. undecided

10 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
betterabia:
is it true that with =N=15,000, someone can get married traditionally in yoruba land?

if true i can't imagine the difference... a friend that just married from Mbaise in Imo state told me he spent over =N=400,000 on traditional marriage.

soon lots of igbo guys would be getting married to yoruba and housa girls. and the igbo girls will have nobody to marry them.

My aunt's (she also married a Yoruba like herself) marriage cost over 5 million naira. It all boils down to your pockets bro. ...I don't know where you got that "15,000" from, but it sounds ridiculous. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by salt1: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
ChristyG:
abeg,u have dem mistaken for d ugly female dogs in ur family.look around u dumbo.ugly baboon.omo aja,olopolo dudu.at least dey look like women unlike d hairy manly looking things u call women.eranko

Is it part of Yoruba women's beauty to use abusive words? I think they also have that as a defining characteristic. They abuse you in Yoruba, which is very funny because if the person doesn't understand the language, how is he to feel angry?
Quite immature , if you ask me

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
simdam500:
the thread says Yoruba,

No. In fact, she's from Otueke. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
salt1:

Is it part of Yoruba women's beauty to use abusive words? I think they also have that as a defining characteristic. They abuse you in Yoruba, which is very funny because if the person doesn't understand the language, how is he to feel angry?
Quite immature , if you ask me

Everybody does that, sir. smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by whitecat2: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nothing ugly on this thread so far, I dont know about other threads.
nerodenero:
Just wondering why some are created very beautiful and others extremely ugly.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by biafranqueen: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
We always look way more beautiful when we dress in traditional, beautiful ladies! Well done OP.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Dymondgurl(f): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Una sha like wahala for this nairaland. Anyway, shout out to all my beautiful yoruba gals. Beauty is not restricted to a particular tribe or region. We have our own special breed down South. Up north, we have pretty dansels, and so on. Stop the hate pls. It won't make you receive alert.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yoruba women would be my second choice when it comes to picking a wife. They are kind, they have that beautiful chocolate ebony skin, they have very nice big booties and they are very feminine. Much better than Igbo girls

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by nerodenero: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
So how'd you feel if one side of the coin you represent is ugly?
natureblack:
because there is always two side in a coin. wink
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Tupundu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
So proud to be a Yoruba Girl, We rock, We are homely, we are Sexy, we are great home makers, we fck very well and we like sex a lot, we are funny, we are educated and smart, we stay in a relationship for good, we hardly nag and above all we are God fearing.

Shout out to all my yoruba girls!!!!!!!!
kiss
I love ur comment jare dear,Yoruba girls;u ride alot on dick,u stand out,u gat nice swag,education as u hav also said...u get mouth bigtime (y) tho am a guy o
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by micolaj: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
betterabia:

yoruba girls go KILL YOU with RESPECT with that 15,000 unlike -------- GIRLS who are ill mannered in spite of their astromical PRICE TAG.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by musiwa97: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
x
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by titilayur(f): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
proudly Yoruba oodua a gbewa oooo

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by docsholz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Most times only insecure people call others ugly.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by whitecat2: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Post pictures of your two left legged women of your family first, or they dont wear clothes?
BedLam:
Where are the fat ones that sells ewa gonyi? Them no de wear Aso Ebi?
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
tobillionaire:
shocked.. Yoruba women from. Another planet right Cos. D ones I see everyday ehn! #smh#
same with me o abeg o mak I no lie.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by luckycliff: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
God created them when he was less busy,
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by cocokiller1(f): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
nothing new.....just some bunch of african ladies with makeup in professional photos. evn without makeup,professional photos can make in look beautiful
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
kendrick9:
i will say this are the minority cos most yoruba women i have seen are ntin special at all.. they are mostly fat
kai see wickedness...bro pls return am o.

I neva see o but I trust yorubas' beauty.
Its rare but 1s seem....God knws the rest
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
why are people so retarded I saw a page on the beauty of women from d middle belt but I don't remember any bashing. Like, if u av nothing to say, can't u just shut up? Is it just a fundamental sense of insecurity among these bigots

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
nice pics
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by blemon44(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
FolarinLondon:

It all depends on your neighbourhood bro; i presumed you live in Ajegunle..........

so the beautiful ones live differently abi?
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Horlufemi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Whether you be Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. Black, Hispanic or White. Gbogbo ejo no jije. I will FHRITP

Make una still dey dey tribalistic. Maybe they are not human.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Humans creating borders and classifying each other pitiful.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
CityNG:

All I see are loads of make up and no tribal mark angry

Instead of wasting your limited and unproductive time on earth looking for tribal marks that make these ever gorgeous and contemporary Yoruba ladies; epitome of ravishing beauty to stand out among women around the world, why don't you invest that time in buying Wahl clipper or Wahl Shaver and start shaving 90% of women from your region with beard beard (aka Goatee). grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gorgeous ladies cool

Op, check out Traditional Nigerian weddings on Facebook, plenty pictures dey there.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
So proud to be a Yoruba Girl, We rock, We are homely, we are Sexy, we are great home makers, we fck very well and we like sex a lot, we are funny, we are educated and smart, we stay in a relationship for good, we hardly nag and above all we are God fearing.

Shout out to all my yoruba girls!!!!!!!!
kiss
That sounds lyk a b!tch to me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.