Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge (12591 Views)

More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC / Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira / Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by PassingShot(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:

Both the PDP and APC are guilty of same so zip it. Anyway, your eyes are wide open, you can see clearly but not comprehending

BTW, I remember cramjones donated more than 1M yo GMB, why isn't he jailed or forced to pay 1M. #doublestandard

And who is cramjones please? Funny man relying on fictitious pseudonym to argue a case!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2014
slimmy05:
You sound insane. You simply don't belong here. Why his kids pervert

When you directly and indirectly contribute to your country's devastation, who do you think will suffer?

Now that you understand, I expect an apology?
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2014
emeka2847:

THE LIMIT IS 1 MILLION NAIRA PER DONOR, AND PEEPS WERE DROPPING UP TO 20 MILLION PER HEAD. Sad!

Do we analyze GMBs donations? Do you know several people donated more than 1M? Or coz its not in Billions? Its same offense, they both broke the law-both the PdP and ApC donors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:

First of all, they can all pay 1M as fine.
Second of all, I think they donated to the party and not GEJ....lol!

You also missed it before, don't miss it again

Section 91 (10) of the 2010 Electoral Act states

(10) A candidate who knowingly acts in contravention of this section commits
an offence and on conviction shall be liable –
(a) in case of presidential election to a maximum fine of N1,000,000.00 or
imprisonment of 12 months or both;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

When you directly and indirectly contribute to your country's devastation, who do you think will suffer?

Now that you understand, I expect an apology?

You're still wrong! His children are not your business, face yours and train them well not to grow up like you

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

You also missed it before, don't miss it again

Don't be blinded by your affiliations to a party. Open your eyes and maybe you'll see clearly afterwards

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by anonimi: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:
You missed it before, don't miss it again

Please share that with scamjones lets know his reaction. grin
Cheers!
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2014
PassingShot:

And who is cramjones please? Funny man relying on fictitious pseudonym to argue a case!

Now it's fictitious, but the PdP donors were not fictitious? And you know that because? Let me guess, coz they came on air?

Dude, who told u most donors were not fronting for others? Keep quiet bro. Both the PDP and APC are same old thieves, none of them is clean. Let who is without sin cast the first stone
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:

Both the PDP and APC are guilty of same so zip it. Anyway, your eyes are wide open, you can see clearly but not comprehending

BTW, I remember cramjones donated more than 1M yo GMB, why isn't he jailed or forced to pay 1M. #doublestandard

I do have sound cognitive and deductive skills, if you can't understand "Meaning runs deeper than concept" then its your comprehension skills we should question.
@Bolded, I guess Cramjones stepped up his game and didn't just broadcast it on local TV stations. He went as far as making his donations known to the world on CNN innit? Mstcheeeeeew
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2014
egift:

what unverified allegations? Till date Jonathan Administration has not been able to explain the where about of $10.8 billion. And if you add the illegal subsidy payments on Kerosene, that will be a total on $20 billion for only the period Sanusi revealed. More had be lost since then.

And all the APC reps are senate keep Sealed lips? Maybe we should petition them to speak up, right?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by egift(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Dereformer:
what evidence do have to prove that some of the donors donated more than N1m.

Mere promise of donating N1b does not mean i have donated N1b.

Mark my words, some of the donors may not even redeem their pledge or vow.

Some of them may have even pledged a higher amount in other to encourage others to donate. It is strategic.

In any case, GEJ will win 2015 elections and nothing will happen.

Mere threatening to harm someone alone is enough to send someone to jail let alone a well documented and televised donation done without any form of pressure.

As I usually say "It will remain a miracle for Jonathan to escape jail after office"
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:

Not yours to decide. So wrong a comment, I hope yours are already suffering.

Grow up.

Actually No.
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2014
PassingShot:

But those who are not blinded by sheer hatred and bigotry can clearly see the writing on the wall.

The type of rigging that PDP will require to survive the CHANGE TSUNAMI has not even been known to exist.

And you know that because of online pools carried out by haters, voted by people with no ability to vote...

Get this fact clear, both the PDP and APC will attempt to rig massively, they're both practicing such atrocities so zip it

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:

Don't be blinded by your affiliations to a party. Open your eyes and maybe you'll see clearly afterwards

Did you miss the Part where I stated "Our eyes are Open now"?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Did you miss the Part where I stated "Our eyes are Open now"?

Sure they are but your comprehension is still darkened

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by PassingShot(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:

And you know that because of online pools carried out by haters, voted by people with no ability to vote...

Get this fact clear, both the PDP and APC will attempt to rig massively, they're both practicing such atrocities so zip it

Sorry, it's not based on online polls. It is based on facts on the ground. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:

Sure they are but your comprehension is still darkened

Did you also miss the part where I stated "I have sound cognitive and deductive skills", Why do you miss everything?
Same way @OP missed section 91 (9) and 91 (10) while trying to deceive people
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2014
PassingShot:

Sorry, it's not based on online polls. It is based on facts on the ground. Thank you!

What is a fact? And what is ground? Check it up bro you don't have the facts

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by egift(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:
And all the APC reps are senate keep Sealed lips? Maybe we should petition them to speak up, right?

Have you not been following the Subsidy Scam and all Jonathan is doing to sweep it under the carpet? (Implicating the corrupt Farouk, Otedola trailer, undermining debates by PDP reps, Allison securing court injunctions, NOI lame explanations and efforts to distance herself, all the dubious audits, sacking Sanusi just before he is due to leave because he refused to lay low on the matter, forensics, etc.
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2014
iv4fb:

Not everybody who speak is not capable of taking care of their children even in the most repressive of government. If yours will suffer or already suffering then do what you deem good for them.
But don't accuse or insult anybody's children, we don't swim in the same pond bro. Not all of us rely on the government no matter how incapacitated they make us. So shut it

If you can't get my point now, there's no point explaining any further. We all paid to be educated
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Did you also miss the part where I stated "I have sound cognitive and deductive skills", Why do you miss everything?
Same way @OP missed section 91 (9) and 91 (10) while trying to deceive people

This ain't the first time you'll lie. Saying you have cognitive and deductive skills whereas you couldn't even understand the Nigerian constitution? Haba! Only lie to yourself and don't expose your 'frailty' in public

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2014
post=29233442:
Rubbish

GMB till 2099
na only you he go rule till 2099

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

If you can't get my point now, there's no point explaining any further. We all paid to be educated

Then you need to go back and repay, you've not learnt enough.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2014
egift:

Have you not been following the Subsidy Scam and all Jonathan is doing to sweep it under the carpet? (Implicating the corrupt Farouk, Otedola trailer, undermining debates by PDP reps, Allison securing court injunctions, NOI lame explanations and efforts to distance herself, all the dubious audits, sacking Sanusi just before he is due to leave because he refused to lay low on the matter, forensics, etc.

Don't you have representative in the house of reps and senate? Why are they keeping quiet? Did you not put them there to represent you? Don't you think they keep sealed lips coz they know something you don't?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by anonimi: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2014
egift:

I thought the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC has a super smooth media & PROPAGANDA machinery!
Why do you think they have not deployed that to ensure such sordid affairs are not swept "under the carpet"

Can you PAUSE and think for a while? Or that is impossible for you shocked
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Who told you that both GMB and GEJ lack defining ideologies? While one believes that stealing is not corruption, the other is the bastion of financial integrity with public funds among all Nigerian policticians ever. Next time when you have nothing to write, kindly read the comments only and go your way. No offence.

In a civilized country political parties are formed on the basis of a defining ideology for example in the US there is the Republican and the Democrat in the UK there is the liberal and conservative.... But in my dear country Nigeria...... Please you that have something to write tell me d defining ideology of PDP and APC........ Some people are just political fanatics....arguing and defending out of ignorance... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by philips70(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Did you say the same thing about Tambuwal WANTING to remain Speaker despite announcing his defection AFTER the House passed the motion to ADJOURN for the day shocked

It is a stock in trade of the PDP to distort facts, whip up sentiments all to make their principal look like the victim. Because Nigerians hardly read and research you guys spew all sorts of lies to deceive them in forums.

Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mulikat Akande-Adeola, said on Tuesday‎ that it had now dawned on her that the Speaker, Mr. Aminu Tambuwal, his Deputy, Mr. Emeka Ihedioha, and Deputy House Leader, Mr. Leo Ogor, played a game on her over Tambuwal’s defection.
T‎ambuwal had defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress on October 28.
He adjourned the House to December 3 soon after announcing his defection, cashing in on the motion for adjournment already moved by Akande-Adeola.
The majority leader has since come under heavy criticism from the PDP, which ‎blames her for allowing Tambuwal to defect under her nose and getting away with a lengthy adjournment of the House.
Re: Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge by anonimi: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Who told you that both GMB and GEJ lack defining ideologies? While one believes that stealing is not corruption, the other is the bastion of financial integrity with public funds among all Nigerian policticians ever. Next time when you have nothing to write, kindly read the comments only and go your way. No offence.

Bastion of financial wetin
Abeg nor make person vomit, puke and poo all at the same time before people go think sey im get Ebola shocked
A former military DICTATOR who proclaimed Abacha to be a "saint"?

Abacha Never Stole, Say Buhari, Babangida
9 JUNE 2008

The late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, did not loot the national treasury contrary to the general impression, two military former heads of state have said.

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985, and his successor, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, gave Abacha the clean bill in Kano yesterday after the rememberance prayers marking 10 years of the death of Abacha, who ruled between 1993 and 1998.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html

Don't you agree that the old soldier pensioner must be DAFT or simply a bloody acute LIAR to have made such an insane statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated / Petrol Crisis May Worsen As Depot Price Hits N165 Per Litre / Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.