Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49483 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Thebrightest(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
quivah:
gain is relationship a kinda business or what?

are both business associatesundecided
Although when she starts draining the man of his cash, they are business associates right?

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??
Answer his question if you know the answer
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Youu gain love that isn't based on sex undecided

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

where else ?

#teamnosexbeforemarriage cheesy tongue

#teamnopregnancybeforemarriage
#eatandbeeaten

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Timohunk:
No money,gifts,recharge cards,bb suscribtion and so on in the relationship also
Which girl will do it for a guy?

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
op if your are not fvvvcking ur girlfriend, then anoda man outside is fvvvcking her for you.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Thebrightest(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
dorlapoh20:
he wil gain love respect and faithfulness. A guy who dates a gal to gain should be ready for pains too
Who love and respect don help
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
So the guy asked the girl out not because he loves her but because he wants to "gain" from her?undecided

Disabusing the mindset of this generation will be one hell of a job
Don't beat about the bush. Pass if you don't know the answer to this question.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
OlamiB:
what are d gains in d love u r talking about.. we want a comprehensive logical list please

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Aare2050(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
So now that you no longer have sex, what do u engage in? Mastubation? Guys can lie o.
Back to the topic. The guy should not just go into the relationship if he thinks he has nothing to gain. Speaking from experience
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Opeyemibayonle(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Real and true relationship does not depend only on sex

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Eseose9(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
So the guy asked the girl out not because he loves her but because he wants to "gain" from her?undecided

Disabusing the mindset of this generation will be one hell of a job

my sister u can say that again

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
LOVE.
LOVE.
LOVE.
FOR EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO SEX, LOVE IS WHAT YOU REALLY NEED MOST.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lizbum(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
rman:
NOTHING!

Everything she claims she can do for you in a relationship without sex, you can do for yourself.

Never fall for the trick of no sex while in a relationship with any lady, unless you are 100% certain it will lead to marriage.

It is a strategy girls have devised so they can eat their cake and still have it.

Because even without sex, their emotional and financial demands will still be on you 99% of the time.

Guys, be wise.
This is soo sick! Is sex d whole essence of a relationship?? Since wen has a proper relationship turned to "u gain I gain tin"youths need to be reoriented

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Any man that needs sex to solidify a relationship is not a man. Such people have no self control and will most likely commit adultery when they get married to the girl.

Anyway, good luck to whichever girl is giving it up to an airhead for money. When e knack you finish come move on to the next conquest, we'll know what the money he gave you can buy

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
Which girl will do it for a guy?

I mean that the guy in question will also restrict himself from doing all these I mentioned

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thebrightest:
Although when she starts draining the man of his cash, they are business associates right?
she's not draining.. the guy Is only investing tongue

joke apart , the girl brought up the no sex stuff,, if the guy isn't okk with spending.. make e bring up the no cash stuff too.. no be by force;-\
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by chaloner(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truly u wil gain d most if d said gal can really put all ur needs in her prayer...is like u now having four hands.. Sure success can come quicker

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
Nice post bro...

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
waiting for a counter thread..

What Else Will A Girl Gain From A Guy That Says "No Spending" In The Relationship? grin

4 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Tymax(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
lilmax:
It depends.. If you also told her no money in the relationship then you gain money grin
Equation balanced!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Jephyard(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Op, get out of that relationship as fast as possible as you can. You either be friends with her than being in a relationship with such person. Guy if you decide to stay know that you are like a lab rat being experimented on by the babe, she either dispose you or accept you at the end of the race.

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Any man that needs sex to solidify a relationship is not a man. Such people have no self control and will most likely commit adultery when they get married to the girl.

[size=20pt]Anyway, good luck to whichever girl is giving it up to an airhead for money. When e knack you finish come move on to the next conquest, we'll know what the money he gave you can buy [/size]

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
op if your are not fvvvcking ur girlfriend, then anoda man outside is fvvvcking her for you.
phucked up mindset.

Nobody will be doing any phuckin' until you've paid my dowry, but if you want, you can exorcise your demons outside. Just incase it doesn't work out, I won't be the one with regrets

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Thebrightest(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
quivah:

she's not draining.. the guy Is only investing tongue

joke apart , the girl brought up the no sex stuff,, if the guy isn't okk with spending.. make e bring up the no cash stuff too.. no be by force;-\
Now you are talking.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by udyheart01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

Biblically Everything Is Wrong With That
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
reporter: please ladies what is your occupation.

Naija ladies: relationship

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
OlamiB:
which kine love for mouth be that??
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by nickydof(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
She has to tell me why sex shouldn't be involved. Is it that she is a virgin? Is she traumatized? Is she genuinely born-again? She has to convince me. Don't get me wrong, am not bent on having sex in a relation just as I won't want to fall mugu!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Adedayo516(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Reward is on heaven.. That all!!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??

Mumu then what is it about.. Playing ludo undecided
Na una kind dem dey Maga well
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by xynerise: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sexual immorality has really been trivialized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.