Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49486 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by gneisss: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??
any relationship without sex is not a relationship cause sex is what binds it together

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some of the comments to this thread are either too naïve and preposterous or showing a sheer lack of knowledge on the matter to which the question was asked. If you enter into a supposedly intimate relationship with someone, and he/she decides (for various reasons) that there won't be sexual intercourse, then he/she has to be comfortable if you resort to other means to quell your sexual drive. She is indirectly accepting that you can bang an external cunt and still keep her and the glorified "girlfriend". I'm nonetheless surprised that quite a good number of guys still think of sex as a kind of gift or reward when in actuality, girls need it the most.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Iyamu a virgin too
franugo:

it brings pple closergrin

see as i dey ansa u as if i don do d deed, #teamvargecheesygrin
cheesy #teamuvirgine#
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=VantagePoint post=29257308]
Oh please!
And the girl gains what; money, free airtime, clothes and gifts?
If the guy doesn't provide any of the above, y'all females tag him as stingy.
Yet you want to offer him love, respect and faithfulness.
That's why he's got a dog.
Ladies, if you ain't giving any, don't demand any.
You can't eat your cake and have it
.[/quote
u sound like a wounded lion. Am still on my point . Sex is not d only reason for a relationship and it should be mutual if any occurs and not someone's gain or profit. A man who thinks sex is a gain has his brains in his anus.!!!! i rest my case!!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
skinny my brother....ban no dey fear me at all ooo. Them don ban 6 of my monicker but i dey always resurrect....na leaner those mods be.

How life na? Hw school? That girl never still give u ur money?
lol. you are like a plague to them.
life is good, just scared of future.. school is okay.. i will not go back to school broke- my mum just un-broke me.
the babe never pay me oh! and she don block me for whatsapp. i don bone the money sha, but i no go forget the experience

how your life nah, work and everything?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ogiewanye(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
must relationship be about sex? if u cannot cope with it,go to sambisa forest nau
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
SkinnyDude:

lol. you are like a plague to them.
life is good, just scared of future.. school is okay.. i will not go back to school broke- my mum just un-broke me.
the babe never pay me oh! and she don block me for whatsapp. i don bone the money sha, but i no go forget the experience

how your life nah, work and everything?
my brother we dey manage ooo......give me d babe number.....i want show her say she be learner....i want revenge for you
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
my brother we dey manage ooo......give me d babe number.....i want show her say she be learner....i want revenge for you
how you go take do am? she dey Anambra, very far from wey you dey. and be like say she don change number.
inbox me for FB, make i give you her FB details.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Teedon(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sheggy13(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
ijebu4u:
study her very well,if u notice dat u ar d only guy she is dating and she is sincere,honest and kind to u,pls hold her tight and follow but in a situation u get to knw dat u ar more dan 3 dating her,guy wake up,she's taken u as muwu while odas wil b lighting her.
The hypocrisy on this thread stinks to high heavens. If the said girl is a dedicated Christian or virgin and you can vouch for that, then somehow it's understandable but if it's just a regular funky girl saying that, then you've got to watch it cos obviously someone out there is helping her shine the Congo and she's satisfied cos that person is doing a very good job on her and wouldn't want u stressing her further in that regard. Does she expect you to double date or sleep around when the hormones are getting the better of you? I understand the ladies all castigating the OP cos they are obviously pretentious and know it but what I can't fathom is guys towing the same lane just to acquire cheap nairaland likes when in reality they'd never agree to such arrangements.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sike(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
See as the ladies them dey reply like say them no dey enjoy that thing for inside relationship. Mtcheww
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
SkinnyDude:
how you go take do am? she dey Anambra, very far from wey you dey. and be like say she don change number.
inbox me for FB, make i give you her FB details.
ok...i go send u message later. That girl na thief she be
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sheggy13:

The hypocrisy on this thread stinks to high heavens. If the said girl is a dedicated Christian or virgin and you can vouch for that, then somehow it's understandable but if it's just a regular funky girl saying that, then you've got to watch it cos obviously someone out there is helping her shine the Congo and she's satisfied cos that person is doing a very good job on her and wouldn't want u stressing her further in that regard. Does she expect you to double date or sleep around when the hormones are getting the better of you? I understand the ladies all castigating the OP cos they are obviously pretentious and know it but what I can't fathom is guys towing the same lane just to acquire cheap nairaland likes when in reality they'd never agree to such arrangements.
true talk bro
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by red101(f): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
such a guy should go and find a cheap girl
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
ok...i go send u message later. That girl na thief she be
real thief. she celebrated her 25th birthday on thursday. i think say na only small girls dy thief. no know say mature girls no dey excluded.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by UrbanMystique: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=netizenbuzz post=29254244][/quote] that time you spend praying for my peaceful soul could be used to make some raw cash, u know.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
donjerz:
Love is just a term use for Boys 2 get LAID and for Girls 2 get PAID. Romance, cuddling, kissing and sex makes love real. So u all should stop blaming d OP as if u dont sex wif ur Boyfriends/Girlfriends. grin

Don't mind them jare...bunch of bloody hypocrites. Such is the average Nigerian anyway.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ximarro(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Olamilekan08:
I wonder why many people are shouting hypocrisy here and there, do they really think everybody is doing it, i mean relationship for sex?
Shey una d see wetin person d post? Wetin d man d gain la? Wen she drop u, wetin u gain la? U go d yan say u gain comfort? Or na happiness? Or joy abi...d de d yan apuna.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
PrettyGaby:

meehhn! This is exactly why I don't date; cuz even the bruhvas in the Lord are just 'regular niccurs' who wear suits to church on sundays... It is a real wa
you berra not date swedy. That "oil field" in between your legs should be preserved for exploration only in marriage. That would yield so much money, you know. shocked shocked
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by hismond(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Like seriously what's d importance of sex in a relationship?

have u tried google?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SHOCK7(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
quivah:

I think that's something only my bf and I need to know
tell me one reason why I should tell you.
Becos I want 2 know what d average babe(like u)can bring 2 d table in a mature relationship?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SHOCK7(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
midasbliss:
Seriously? Must u have sex?
Sex this, sex that...
You saying gain like she is some kinda business or commodity :-/
Reality check,sex is important in a relationship,i'm still asking ladies ok,aside it what can u offer?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamrealdeji:

The guy should sign out,that girl is a hoe and wants to take the guy as maga,she would Bleep some other guys and collect money from the maga guy
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by VantagePoint: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=dorlapoh20 post=29259313][/quote]
The same ladies that want a generous boyfriend think they're offering him heaven on earth with love, faithfulness and respect.
Relationships shouldn't be based on sex but any girl who comes to say her love, faithfulness and respect are substitutes for sex is living in dreamland.
Unless the guy is a virgin and a pastor, that thing you're denying him he'll get somewhere else.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SHOCK7(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

I have ooo

How many girls does the above?

Not me sha .cool
U see,so what can d average lady offer?

Op relationship is not a business .
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by siegfried99(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

Tell 'em wink
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by heneversleep: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
@OP, I think you are asking way too much, this is a girl that you been having sex with before she asked for a break.If you think she's worth it, then you have to make the sacrifice for her and be patience till she turns around willingly.But, if you cant cope with it, then it means either you don't trust her or rather trust yourself, then you let her go.It all depends on your self-esteem and personality. But to me the girl has more self-esteem than you.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Bandeco(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Brothers here on nairaland. These
creatures with vag...a between their legs are not loyal at all. Am talking base on a terrible experience I had wit one of them. There is this gal I was "dating" back then in school that also came up with the "no sex". For over a year she still maintained her "stance". I had the opportunity to bleep this monicker but she won't let me pull her pant to slot in JT. As tym went by I got a very credible info from a very reliable source dat a niqqa in her department (the niqqa was in a higher level than her) was bleeping this monicker front , back, left, right , centre. Mehn I was in emotional trauma when I got this info but my informant adviced me not to confront her dat I should just try to collect my own share( I be don invest no be small). So afterwards I brought the idea for us to go spend a nite in an hotel, she oblige but gave me conditions dat no sex( dat we can only go there kiss n smooch) I ask her wat her reason was she said sex is "fornication". With fits of annoyance I insisted we are going there to b intimate , this gal told me she ain't going again dat she will tell me when she is ready for sex. Omoh, anger don rise I now let the cat out of the bag and told her . when it comes to me sex is 4nication, u maintain iron pant but this other nigga is fuckin ur pussy like no man land. Her reaction at dat point confirmed dat allegation. so after much vibration and insults she admiited and was begging me . So I just forget anything aft sex with dat babe cos if I eventually had my way I won't enjoy the sex as it will be a sex out of convenience and a pressure sex. I learn from this experience and since then no gal, I repeat no babe has ever taken me for a ride again. I bleep them now without spending a dime. So brodas don't buy this "no sex" bullcrap from any lady except u want make u dey fuel motor make anoda dude dey drivam
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SHOCK7(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Annypie:
tell them ooo.A relationship has to be symbiotic, whether intimate or cordial I really wuldnt align myself with people dah hv no impact in any aspect of my life..positive impact of course.
Relationship isn't all about sex..buh sex is involved sha
Well said!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2014
VantagePoint:

The same ladies that want a generous boyfriend think they're offering him heaven on earth with love, faithfulness and respect.
Relationships shouldn't be based on sex but any girl who comes to say her love, faithfulness and respect are substitutes for sex is living in dreamland.
Unless the guy is a virgin and a pastor, that thing you're denying him he'll get somewhere else.
a relationship is not a business contract !!!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ireneony(f): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
God
Seeing majority of the posts on this thread kinda leaves this feeling of hopelessness.
sad
Where are the Men?

Come out please, come out and speak up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry to say, seriously you are not pretty, i prefer your older pix to this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.