Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49488 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by rman: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
All the girls have only used emotional blackmail on this thread.

Instead of the ladies to tell us what they offer in a no sex relationship, they are calling the guys that responded genuinely evil.

I repeat, IF YOU ARE NOT GENUINELY CONSIDERING MARRYING SUCH A GIRLFRIEND, AND HER FEELING same way, YOU GAIN NOTHING.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tosinville:
man, u wan burn woman alive? Guy, u wicked pass devil o!
my brother i make comment on my own accord ooo.....na im dat small girl want rain abuse on me just like that. No vex jor

how d xmas na?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sharksblow(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
jsunex:

get her to wash ur clothes ,clean ur ous prepare ur food,bath u,iron ur clothes ..dats enof
good point, but in the good old days, you stand a lot to gain because girls were brought up well to do many things for a guy. so, it was easy dating them and gaining a lot: from cooking good food (not maggi and all those diabetes-causing, cancer-causing gibberish called food o), washing clothes etc.

Now, before the ladies start abusing me and asking if they are slaves, men in those days cater for the needs and the women to help their men.

In this era of whatsapp, Facebook, Skype, bbm, Et al, I can boldly say that the standard has fallen. Our African women became ladies (according to Fela Kuti ). They don't know how to cook, wash, embrace men's family members and friends respectfully. They insult a lot, hiss a lot, always online(instead of learning from mummies how they persevered and made their marriages work, and learn how to do chores), abuse their parents. They are few exceptions though. What then will I be doing with such a lady except to knack her kpekus?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by RebelLeader15(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Well, That's how most guys see it, In most relationships, The lady hardly contribute in term of finance and stuffs. So the mind set is this; You can't contribute in cash, Then you can contribute in Kind.

Note: I don't buy this idea, Just saying.
And I've never had sex with my girl friend(s)
Maybe because you are impotent....

Hahahahahahahaa...emi laye mi

Maa ba idi omo yen jee, maa la gbogbo ororo idi e bi tomtom
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
my brother...me i no like wahala but that small girl want use her frustrated life try me.

Hw d xmas na dey go na?

mehn I just dei luk dis people wei d play say na carnival dem d do oo
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by sule5727: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
midasbliss:
Seriously? Must u have sex?
Sex this, sex that...
You saying gain like she is some kinda business or commodity :-/
Lol..hahaha
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Mrsfaithhh: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.
Op. U r not wise! Gain kor profit ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by tuncutie(f): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
iam real deji

yu aint a man @ all....

Must all relation involve sex....even those tht involve sex do then end up togthr.

SEX doesnt keep a relshp....it weaken it gan no b small

there r better ways to spice ur relshp.......see sex is jst like given a frd a gift and once he unwrap it ovr and over again...the urge might b there a little but wiv tym it goes off!!!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mencade4: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
sawdust:

mehn I just dei luk dis people wei d play say na carnival dem d do oo
hehehehe....na calabar u dey? E be like say na fvvvvck up carnival those people dey display there oooo
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ibdeals1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
RebelLeader15:

Lolz Chai grin grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
There are lot of things to gain from a 'No Sex' relationship.

It all lies on your reason of entering the relationship.
Is it all about sex?

So, if your sole purpose of being in a relationship with a girl at the beginning isn't all about sex, then u should be able to do away with it, and keep up with the relationship for the other reasons why you are with her!

You can gain things such as, love, affection, care, support, encouragement and so on!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by braintext(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:

can u date a girl witout sexx ? U?
Yeah I'm dating and I'm still a virgin and will not have sex until i get married cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
HARDDON:

As much as I don't fancy the business like manner of approach d op cloth this with , when u guys go demanding(recharge, bis subs, hair,nails,shoes,bags to name but a lilliputian few) it isn't businesslike? When u can't date a guy without a ride ,it is not business like? When u go beeping for him to call back itz not bizlike? When u go hookwinking d maga wit a lil puni taste b4 lunching ur mega drops, it ain't business ?

In life generally, bon d Luv, as V wud admonish : itz all about what in it for me.
After all, what is really in it for a yr1 guy not having marriage in mind now? Luv? That can be found with a lil stroll across d street

U invest ur time, money n ur entire life sticking to no sex ish while another is digging d ish? Ouch!

Op, noting is in it for u! If she apruptly came up wit that idea as they always do after u guys hv bin rumbling , tell her these two sexy tins:

1) No sex? Aiit , but do know that with that goes the special spending, no more recharges, no fixing of hair , no shawama, no shopping , in fact no nothing. If she can't eat d left over beans, let her take a hike

2) she shld not get jealous when Chioma is helping her weed her forest she left fallow . it is not all about s3x nida is it all about spending! Ouch! Knockout blow! They immediately fine tone
thank you sir. You just hit d nail on the head. No sex, No spending, No Nothing. The guy can be doing the phone calls just to keep relationship going. Cos she has stopped calling a long time ago.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by rman: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
ifeanyi317:
[color=#006600][/color] so sex makes u feel otherwise bass

Sex does nothing to me, but I will never date any lady that gives me such a condition.

If you are not getting married soon, and you don't want to have sex as a lady, remain single.

Going into a relationship where u bring emotional and financial burden to a guy u claim u are in a no sex relationship with is 419. Your brothers, dad, male cousins can serve exactly the same purpose. There is no need to scam an innocent young man and waste his time before your alpha male/ Mr right shows up.

I'm a realist.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by geedot: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
No sex from the gi®l= No financial help as well from the guy!
The onLy girl ℓ could consider by may be 0.99% is only a virgin and not some loosed girl trying to make up for heя past with me.. Ko joo
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by tivta(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
As usual majority of the girls here are children, they have no clear statement about what a guy is supposed to gain from a relationship but are very quick to list all that a man must do in a relationship. What a biased and unfair country, i really pity this generation. Op, to answer your question even thou am not a girl, you are supposed to gain a confidant, an assert, an adviser, a helper and hopefully a your better half. Confidant in the sense that whatever you tell her she takes it to the grave.
Assert in the sense that when ever you are in a jam, she will vouch for you.
Adviser in the sense that she tells you how to maximise the money you spend and make it last.
Helper in the sense that she helps you with occasional chores etc
Better half? When you meet one you will know. My advice is date matured women who think of the future and not the types that are numerous here on nairaland.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
There are lot of things to gain from a 'No Sex' relationship.

It all lies on your reason of entering the relationship.
Is it all about sex?

So, if your sole purpose of being in a relationship with a girl at the beginning isn't all about sex, then u should be able to do away with it, and keep up with the relationship for the other reasons why you are with her!

You can gain things such as, love, affection, care, support, encouragement and so on!
those are the things the guy should gain naturally from the girl. But a situation when he is not getting them, and the girl suddenly adds NO MORE SEX to the list of things she is not giving. What would the guy do.

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Bolosiye: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

i tire ooooh!

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Azoro:

You are pretending!
I ain't
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by datguru: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
donpeey22:
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

*THUMBS UP*

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Olaone1: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
No sex? When I no dey mad? angry angry

Too many liars in here. undecided undecided
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
RebelLeader15:

You're entitled to your opinion boy.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Olexkid16(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mehn without sex d relationship will be damn boring.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sharksblow(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
what many of us aren't getting is this. If you meet a lady with those good qualities you want, sex will be the last thing on your mind. How many ladies have these qualities? The OP must have observed a fall in the standard of a good wife material before he asked the question. What do I stand to gain from a girl who can't cook, wash, and help me while at work and she'll still expect me to pay bills. is that not like I'm throwing away my money?

If you meet a good girl, a really good one. The only thing on your mind will be to marry her.

4 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

I have ooo

How many girls does the above?

Not me sha .cool

Op relationship is not a business .
I guess you have lost the meaning of sacarsm
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Speakdatruth: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
see quarrel

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by HARDDON: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
thank you sir. You just hit d nail on the head. No sex, No spending, No Nothing. The guy can be doing the phone calls just to keep relationship going. Cos she has stopped calling a long time ago.

When a Gurl tries to run my rum, I squarely remind her where dem balls zat. N that just kills everything ,one can't be paying d piper n d other dictating the tone as iz norm
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
SEX and LOVE what a beautiful topic..
As for me when I love I love for real and also if your truly my girlfriend and u love me as much with no reservations, I love you endlessly. And u will concentrate fully on her and b more resistant to temptations. But wen she says no SEX when u really want it to be part of ur relationship I'm sorry to say dat mkes it hard to resist other people that also loves him and Wana give him all. I WANA HAVE SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T MEAN THAT'S THE ONLY THING I WANT FROM YOU AND THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU. I'd rather we be friends and not expect much from each other. That way I can give u all the love and care I have as a true friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by plaetton: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??
No, it's not all about sex, but primarily about sex.
A beg, stop all this pretentious falsehood.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ProdigyLoco(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Anuoluwapo3054:
Hmmmm....Sex sha. I don't believe in that philosophy....I dated my ex for over a year and I didn't even touch her not that am an "okobo" but because I believe genuine love is not about sex. although it wasn't easy for me but God's grace is always there for me. funny enough she jilted me and eventually left me.

And she is ur ex now..... Must be hard cuz.... I know that feeling of ' i shoulda bleeped u when i had the chance too ' grin grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lizbum(f): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
rman:

So what do you have to offer in a relationship? Be sincere.

What happens to tru friendship for crying out loud! Wat happns to love? Isn't dat worth more dan "sex"?

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by badunlocke: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
geccibede:
SEX and LOVE what a beautiful topic..
As for me when I love I love for real and also if your truly my girlfriend and u love me as much with no reservations, I love you endlessly. And u will concentrate fully on her and b more resistant to temptations. But wen she says no SEX when u really want it to be part of ur relationship I'm sorry to say dat mkes it hard to resist other people that also loves him and Wana give him all. I WANA HAVE SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T MEAN THAT'S THE ONLY THING I WANT FROM YOU AND THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU. I'd rather we be friends and not expect much from each other. That way I can give u all the love and care I have as a true friend.

Shikena and rebase the relationship like Nigeria's GDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.