Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49504 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by nov19(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
From my own experience I know girls want S ex as much as guys, may be even more. So if she is not interested in a relationship with S ex, I think she is not sexually attracted to U.

There is a difference btw a girl faking not to want S ex knowing in her mind it will evetually happen sometime in the future and a girl not wanting it at all. Cos it is difficult for a girl to resist S ex with someone she is really into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ayokunlei(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
PrettyClare7:
you should know who you are dating,trust plays a role in the r/ship.

yes trust matters. Assuming she says she is nt a virgin, does it mean I shldnT go on with her since she has said no sex ind relationship?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Bandeco(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
nov19:
From my own experience I know girls want S ex as much as guys, may be even more. So if she is not interested in a relationship with S ex, I think she is not sexually attracted to U.

There is a difference btw a girl faking not to want S ex knowing in her mind it will evetually happen sometime in the future and a girl not wanting it at all. Cos it is difficult for a girl to resist S ex with someone she is really into.

beautiful post. One of the best responses so far on this thread
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
mencade4:
my brother i make comment on my own accord ooo.....na im dat small girl want rain abuse on me just like that. No vex jor

how d xmas na?
we thank God jare and yours? Just free am you don already sabi women and their sharp mouth.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
u wey don belle full?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by infinitty(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
things you can gain from your girl friend if she refuses you sex is that you will always spend your money on her and for the upkeep of the relationship, make her a happy girl, sacrifice for her, buy her elegant and surprising things, take her out and gaze at her helplessly when you are feeling honey for her. maybe some day she might meet more handsome and richer guy than you are and dump you. don't worry brother your rewards are in heaven ok.?

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by folawiyoma(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
because they realise that this site is filled with kids. You can't put up pics for kids to see, they have no purpose

Wrong answer. Am sure u are not faceless on fb and other social site.

N.B. Not everyone here are kids, in fact most of nairalander I have interact with our open minded.

You just have to be real and support your claim then you will see how open minded most of us .

Even kids will bow to superior claim that is not faceless.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
infinitty:
things you can gain from your girl friend if she refuses you sex is that you will always spend your money on her and for the upkeep of the relationship, make her a happy girl, sacrifice for her, buy her elegant and surprising things, take her out and gaze at her helplessly when you are feeling honey for her. maybe some day she might meet more handsome and richer guy than you are and dump you. don't worry brother your rewards are in heaven ok.?
grin
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by nurmanteasynoni: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mzgracie:

Huh!

Da'fuq are you?

Explain urself better.
. U girls keep saying fucq fucq fucq and yet u don't wanna give them boyz sex,, anyways u don't need explainings, I'ws just passing by and needed to pull someones skirt,,
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SHOCK7(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
quivah:

so you can teach your gf?undecided
No,so I know what 2 expect in my next relationship,if any? still waiting!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
SHOCK7:

No,so I know what 2 expect in my next relationship,if any? still waiting!
still not sharing ....bro!
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Who is shouting here!! Wetyn be d matter on ground.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by redsun(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
He will stand less chance of contacting deadly sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes it is safe to thred with caution,not just for Christ sake or Mohammad.

But must satisfy his urge and he has to go for females in heat.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Penboy: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:

lol. you are like a plague to them.
life is good, just scared of future.. school is okay.. i will not go back to school broke- my mum just un-broke me.
the babe never pay me oh! and she don block me for whatsapp. i don bone the money sha, but i no go forget the experience

how your life nah, work and everything?
hmm bro, you story might make FP o.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SkinnyDude(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Penboy:
hmm bro, you story might make FP o.
what story, bro?
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ignorance
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Penboy: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:

what story, bro?
how the girl collect your money no pay back
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by cashsaint: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
wel galz of dis dayz takez guys has maga,sex is also importnt in a relationship datz if both luvz eacher itz mkz u knw more and b connected in luv winkwel galz of dis dayz takez guys has maga,sex is also importnt in a relationship datz if both luvz eacher itz mkz u knw more and b connected in luv
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by chizyn(f): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.
u are d dumbest asshole ever, ARE u seriousli fucking kidding me
SMH
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Etetejake(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
U will learn how to treat your wife in future and how to be faithful wen she is pregnant.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
folawiyoma:

Wrong answer. Am sure u are not faceless on fb and other social site.

N.B. Not everyone here are kids, in fact most of nairalander I have interact with our open minded.

You just have to be real and support your claim then you will see how open minded most of us .

Even kids will bow to superior claim that is not faceless.
this is the only social site I'm frequent on. I haven't used my fb account in years so if you check it out, you'll find a 4-5 year old picture.

I'm only active on twitter for a few months each year and my pic isn't even uploaded there.....I'm not a social network freak and I hate taking pictures, they serve me no purpose
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Thinkr(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
chizyn:
u are d dumbest asshole ever, ARE u seriousli fucking kidding me
SMH
werey le leyi o. You didn't answer his question you are saying something else. Answer what do girls offer. Pls don't quote me with insult o am allergic to insults.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by folawiyoma(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
this is the only social site I'm frequent on. I haven't used my fb account in years so if you check it out, you'll find a 4-5 year old picture.

I'm only active on twitter for a few months each year and my pic isn't even uploaded there.....I'm not a social network freak and I hate taking pictures, they serve me no purpose

I did not say you are internet freak o.

Thou u have the right to hide your identity but sincerely it will be better to be courageous and use the time displaying a fake dp and replace it with your own. Unless you are hiding something.

Everybody want transparency from GEJ but nobody want to be transparent mtcwwwww.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by mubitechnology: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wlh nothing
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
folawiyoma:

I did not say you are internet freak o.

Thou u have the right to hide your identity but sincerely it will be better to be courageous and use the time displaying a fake dp and replace it with your own. Unless you are hiding something.

Everybody want transparency from GEJ but nobody want to be transparent mtcwwwww.
you think i haven't had my picture up before?

i have had it up and if you're on NL and don't know what i look like then you must be fairly new. you can visit various threads and see where the kids post my picture and ridicule me simply because i stated an opinion they don't agree with.

I won't put up my picture for another set of degenerates to laugh at me simply because i look much younger than my age or i didn't paint my face well enough to appear older or my front and back is not the 'standard' size.

I'll take full advantage of it being a faceless forum and say whatever i want. if you want to see my picture, it will have to be off this site totally.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by folawiyoma(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
you think i haven't had my picture up before?

i have had it up and if you're on NL and don't know what i look like then you must be fairly new. you can visit various threads and see where the kids post my picture and ridicule me simply because i stated an opinion they don't agree with.

I won't put up my picture for another set of degenerates to laugh at me simply because i look much younger than my age or i didn't paint my face well enough to appear older or my front and back is not the 'standard' size.

I'll take full advantage of it being a faceless forum and say whatever i want. if you want to see my picture, it will have to be off this site totally.

Can't stop laughing. Am not new thou but I can't go through all member pix. I only engage does with good attitude just the way it is in real life you know.

@ posting your pic...really make me laugh and I wonder how that get to you.

Or maybe you are male claiming to be female?

I have my pic here anybody who want to saying anything against me should post my pic I have nothing to hide.

Thou am not supporting there attitude. Thou I have had occasion of a guy on this forum claiming to be a lady. Thou I don't anything bad against him but when I get curious about someone I dig.

I end up tracing him down to his whatapps and behold his real pics.

He begged me and told me why his doing it which did not sound right but I don't have any in tension to post is real pic thou. Where can I see you pic
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
folawiyoma:

Can't stop laughing. Am not new thou but I can't go through all member pix. I only engage does with good attitude just the way it is in real life you know.

@ posting your pic...really make me laugh and I wonder how that get to you.

Or maybe you are male claiming to be female?

I have my pic here anybody who want to saying anything against me should post my pic I have nothing to hide.

Thou am not supporting there attitude. Thou I have had occasion of a guy on this forum claiming to be a lady. Thou I don't anything bad against him but when I get curious about someone I dig.

I end up tracing him down to his whatapps and behold his real pics.

He begged me and told me why his doing it which did not sound right but I don't have any in tension to post is real pic thou. Where can I see you pic

the NL guys don't attack dudes unless they start a 'rate my pic' thread,it's the opposite for females...

I have enough people that can vouch for me being female on this site
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
quivah:
gain is relationship a kinda business or what?

are you both business associatesundecided
so sex is the only thing a girl can offer in a relationship

#disappointed!
lmaooo.....d guy just finish una patapata.....I've been dating my girl for months now, no sex nd I still love her silly.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
jimmy4x:

lmaooo.....d guy just finish una patapata.....I've been dating my girl for months now, no sex nd I still love her silly.
wow! thats nice

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.
I'm telling u, someone to laugh with, play with. talk dirty, play rough play like siblings nd av great affection for....all these sweet pass anything. lipsrsealed
djeezy:
I'm telling u, someone to laugh with, play with. talk dirty, play rough play like siblings nd av great affection for....all these sweet pass anything.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by folawiyoma(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
the NL guys don't attack dudes unless they start a 'rate my pic' thread,it's the opposite for females...

I have enough people that can vouch for me being female on this site

Ok then no need to see your pic afterall.
Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by bobojoshua(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
donjerz:
Love is just a term use for Boys 2 get LAID and for Girls 2 get PAID. Romance, cuddling, kissing and sex makes love real. So u all should stop blaming d OP as if u dont sex wif ur Boyfriends/Girlfriends. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.