Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? (5105 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Confusion About What To Do In A Relationship. Should I Propose Or End It / Trust In A Relationship: Should It Be 100%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by ladyF(f): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2016
sad eeyah. Hope you guys are together now? Love conquers all kiss

lol FTC here grin
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by airsaylongcon: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladyF:
sad eeyah. Hope you guys are together now? Love conquers all kiss

lol FTC here grin

You ehn! Wetin u fyn come hia u dis detective inspector lol. We not back back like dat. Stayed away from her but after a year I put my tail between my legs and went back to find her o. Luv dey mumu munwa. Still on d matter pet petting and sweet talking her. Hopefully we work it out
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by CaptainRahl(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
elipheleh:
Boy you are a big fool. See as small girl dey turn your head like mumu.

From your confession She ticked many boxes, so you actually love wicked and rude women?
No wonder some girls keep reading books like "Why men love bitches" and "how to be a bitch"

My advice for you is to dump her and don't make her feel like you are feeling any loss or missing her. You are a big boy from your story, you own your own car and apartment. but yet you still act like a slave. You should act like a big boss in real life.

My advice for you is to delete her and get your mind off her unto something else like for two days, go carry ashawo and Bleep for two days. I swear third day, you will forget that idiot's name and she will call back. But expect her call in the next 3 weeks to 3 months (this is a rule I know about women).
When she finally contacts you make sure you have really moved on with another girl by then and don't insult her but never give her attention. Never talk on phone more than 4 seconds (sec) with her. Always politely excuse yourself by forming you have work at hand and too busy and promise to call her back but never do. She will always call everyday and she is hooked for life. Punish her like that way for next 1 month and after that if you are still interested ask her for time to break up with your new girl friend(s), but never actually do any breaking up.

But bro, from your story, that girl is a gold digger. Is she the kind of girl you seriously want? You can do better.
u r d MVP!
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by CaptainRahl(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is well with you OP.
If you will eventually marry one day then you have some growing up to do.

Never ever waste time on a girl who doesn't care, who gets angry easily, who deletes people easily and who likes money too much.
They are all bad omens men trust me. She will calm down when the time comes but she may have lost you by then.

So many weird boys and girls nowadays sef.
cheers!
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by ladyF(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
airsaylongcon:

You ehn! Wetin u fyn come hia u dis detective inspector lol. We not back back like dat. Stayed away from her but after a year I put my tail between my legs and went back to find her o. Luv dey mumu munwa. Still on d matter pet petting and sweet talking her. Hopefully we work it out

hehehe...persistence is key! Make you invite us come chop rice when the time rish o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate This Dude / If He Has One Of These 4 Penis Types, Your Sex Will Be Amazing / 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.