Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? (5092 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Confusion About What To Do In A Relationship. Should I Propose Or End It / Trust In A Relationship: Should It Be 100%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Tymax(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2014
1. That girl does not, will not and infact, cannot respect you.

2. She is petty.

You are lucky she is willing to leave you. My guy what's the matter? You should be jubilating.

2 Likes

Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by airsaylongcon: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2014
euthanasia:
. You actually washed her clothes in just under 1 Month? ...hmmm interesting. I guess she left because she's been unable to see the real you despite her dressing you down" on several occasions and is scared of what she might discover when you get to your boiling point. grin

the blouse reeked of sweat and there was NO WAY I was gonna let it stay till d following day. She was hell bent she wont wash it that night so I just saved myself the discomfort. Unless I get home by 11pm I wash my clothes on d day they were worn. Never pile them up till weekend Naaaah. And as for boiling point I used to be like alchohol with low boiling point...but i dont wanna die young so i have become a liquid with very high boiling point. And I always pray never to boil so that the devil will not goan take over. Thanks for your advice though. made some very good point
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by airsaylongcon: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2014
anitank:
I'm super curious to know about the boxes Bae thicked on op's list. Instincts tell me it's nothing beyond the physical features

Like someone said, you can do better!

by physical u mean looks? naaaah. she was down-to-earth, blunt. caring, very hardworking (at least so it looked) and very outgoing (I am introverted)
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by NickiRoman: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
mayapop:
bae! tongue
My Daughter how are you tongue tongue :-) grin
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
euthanasia:
. You actually washed her clothes in just under 1 Month? ...hmmm interesting. I guess she left because she's been unable to see the real you despite her dressing you down" on several occasions and is scared of what she might discover when you get to your boiling point. grin

Whats wrong with washing her cloths
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
It is well with you OP.
If you will eventually marry one day then you have some growing up to do.

Never ever waste time on a girl who doesn't care, who gets angry easily, who deletes people easily and who likes money too much.
They are all bad omens men trust me. She will calm down when the time comes but she may have lost you by then.

So many weird boys and girls nowadays sef.

3 Likes

Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by airsaylongcon: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
ATOB:
It is well with you OP.
If you will eventually marry one day then you have some growing up to do.

Never ever waste time on a girl who doesn't care, who gets angry easily, who deletes people easily and who likes money too much.
They are all bad omens men trust me. She will calm down when the time comes but she may have lost you by then.

So many weird boys and girls nowadays sef.

best advice so far. shot straight like an arrow! u right about d need to grow up!! Like one if my favourite songs said..."if she was gonna leave she was leaving anyway"...i should have known right from d start

1 Like

Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by deuce7(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bro with your temper, I don't think you can make it far with someone that insults you. One day, you will react and say things you will regret or even hit her. You need a humble and overly understanding girl. Just forget about her. I don't think it can work. My own opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
NickiRoman:
My Daughter how are you tongue tongue :-) grin
I'm fine, you? tongue you just left your daughter embarassed not cool
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by NickiRoman: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
mayapop:
I'm fine, you? tongue you just left your daughter embarassed not cool
..Am awesome tongue tongue Didn't leave you love,Just being busy with your father and stuff tongue grin grin
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by KingTom(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
NickiRoman:
..Am awesome tongue tongue Didn't leave you love,Just being busy with your father and stufftongue grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by NickiRoman: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:

grin grin grin
. Durty Durty Mind *in my sexy Jamaican accent* tongue tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by KingTom(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
NickiRoman:
. Durty Durty Mind *in my sexy Jamaican accent* tongue tongue lipsrsealed grin
Surxy surxy giyel **In my Hausa Jamaican accent** grin grin
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by NickiRoman: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
Surxy surxy giyel **In my Hausa Jamaican accent** grin grin
..Lmfao grin grin How are you jare?
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
airsaylongcon:
Hi guys,
I am really looking for candid advice. I have been dating this girl for approx 2 months. I met her off one if these social platforms and we seemed to hit it off immediately. I had just suffered a tremendous loss and she just seemed to walk in to fill thay vaccum. She had initially told me that she had a temper but I just laughed because as far as I was concerned her temper na apprentice were myvown dey. I had such a short fuse I had blown so many things. However, I have worked on taming it and find out that absolute silence prevents me from saying hurtful words (I get sharp tongue like woman). So I said to myself I will work on making this relationship work. We had hardly done 2weeks when she blew the first fuse. She had asked to be taken to a major retail outlet that had just setup shop whixh I tactfully dodged. She immediately deleted me from BBM to my astonishment. I called and she was combative but I calmed and took control of the situation. On her first visit to my place when I eventually agreed to take her out she made aome snide remarks that lit up some fuse in my head. In other not to say what I will regret I just cut d convo and dropped her off. We made up and had a very smooth patch until for some reason we had a misunderstanding. Again I keep my trap shut make I nor go over yarn. When we resolved she said she doesnt like it that I ignore her when I am angry and I explained to her that my silence was my coping strategy so I dont have a verbal diarrhoea. So o na so we dey do am dey sweet dey go. I must confess though that I am not a very good communicator. Calls and text nobi for me so we had constant running battles over this. Truth be told that I really fell heads-over-heel even if I didnt call per second per second. Anyway last Sunday, she was supposed to spend thr night at mine and asked me to come pick her from the bus stop close to mine. For some reasons I ran late and she had to go and wait in a fast food joint. When I entered to get her I know say water don pass garri. She gave me a very public dressing down (I really hate that and had told her once when we use play play do am). See me wey dey try pet am tell am sorry. I lost my famous temper but kept shut and just codedly ushered her to the motor. Got home and still trying to oet her she let out some more rubbish that I must pay her for all d money she had wasted because of me. She don buy food 1k2. Dats whats waste? Mehn una guy kolo I just gave her the 1k2 and locked up verbally no folloe am talk. In the evening I was so enraged I decided to clean my room. na dat time she decide to throw my pillow for ground. I gave her a SOUND warning. She go lie down for floor for parlor. I tint. cleaned up d room and went to bed. noticed she joined me in bed later at night but nothing happen. Only for me to wake up in the morning she said its over and she was out of my life that she had fallen out of love with me two weeks earlier and was trying to see if she could make it work. I wad shocked.! been pkeading with her since but she says her mind is made up that i am a proud person and I let my ego get in the way of our relationship by ignoring her when angry. I have sweet talked and honey talked but shes holdimg firm. Im at d point of walking buy my heart wants to give it a fight cos she checks many boxes in my list.

NB: I had a big issue with her about cooking. She NEVER cooked for me. NEVER! (I dont count Indomie as cooking). And I never said I LOVE U cos I felt she was punishing me with that. The Indomie sef I had to form deafness when she was complaining that she was hungry before she enter kitchen by herself. She never washed my clothes (I never demanded or expected it and actually washed her clothes on one occassion when she slept ovet).

So NL counsellors please advice should I continue to plead with her given het very stubborn intransigence bordering mockery or should I walk?
You can crawl...it's allowed!
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by folameme(f): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
MimeeTee:
Ogaa,why would she cook and wash ur clothes for u...u don pay her bride price??..*take ur time ooo*
God bless you honey,someone sensible since morning
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Goldenboy007(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Walk away!!! The worst decision you can ever make is one based on emotions! Like the adage - That which would last for a life time would not develop problems at the early years.. the sign is written boldly in the wall.
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Babe2sure(f): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hehehehehe!

*singing a song*
When you fell in love with a choleric, what do you expect o?
Love is not a do or die affair o.
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by smaallsz(f): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
All of this in 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
..Am awesome tongue tongue Didn't leave you love,Just being busy with your father and stuff tongue grin grin
Tell my father to suck it tongue, i need you around kiss
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by dnawah(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2014
girl:it si finish bt us.
me:humm.
girl:am going.
me:go well,take that #2000 there,and close the door behind u.
girl:wont u see me off?
me:how do i see my ex off?close that door before,i get angry.
girl:u r very wicked,so u can't stop me from going?
me: for wat?soja go soja come.
girl:ur plan no go work,is now that i no u hate me.
me:ok keep moving(pushing her)
girl:kneeling down)baby pls 4give me now,i don no wat came over me.pls if u leave me i will die.
me:die na.i say go!
girlsadstarted crying) pls pls
mesadno like woman cry)ok pls don cry sugar.
girl:do u still love me.
me:yes na.
girl:sure?
me:sure.
after 2 days.
girl:baby u didn't care to call me;r u still angry with me?
me:yes,in fact am hurt
girl:pls for christ sake 4give and 4get.i'll never do it again.
me:sure?
girlsadat all tear nodding yes)pls don leave me pls.
once in a while make una try this,him fit work.
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by NickiRoman: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2014
mayapop:
Tell my father to suck it tongue, i need you around kiss
I'll tell him just that my dearsmiley,Between where the hell is Xoxogirl
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
NickiRoman:
I'll tell him just that my dearsmiley,By the way where the hell is Xoxogirl
she deactivated a long time ago cry
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by NickiRoman: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
mayapop:
she deactivated a long time ago cry
Awwww,cry That's so sad,Know the reason why?
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 31, 2014
NickiRoman:
Awwww,cry That's so sad,Know the reason why?
idk cry
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by airsaylongcon: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2014
mayapop and NickiRoman....what u ladies r doing is called DERAILING o! Take your sweet talk to another thread ot us PM. Thank you beautiful ladies
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by angelsing(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Afrok:
Op the truth be told, both of U have the same temperament which is not good for partners. Ignoring her is totally not d best option but a counter temper to hers will definitely make her feel sober each time she acts like that.

Last words; leave her and look for a lady that's soft, my fear is that U sound like someone who'll take advantage of the gentleness of any lady.
Did u say counter temper, this kind of counter temper usually leads to violence...She will say somethings she is not suppose to say the next thing u hear is "Gbosa" on her face...Its best the Op move on and look for someone else
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by angelsing(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
folameme:
God bless you honey,someone sensible since morning
No one is saying she shud wash or cook for him even if they are not married but sometimes its good to show good faith about such things....It is when the guy begins to ask her to do it every time that it becomes an issue..
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Afrok(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
angelsing:
Did u say counter temper, this kind of counter temper usually leads to violence...She will say somethings she is not suppose to say the next thing u hear is "Gbosa" on her face...Its best the Op move on and look for someone else
what I meant by counter temper is " she's hot tempered while op should be otherwise (cool tempered). U know two people shouldn't be mad at the same time.
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by angelsing(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Afrok:
what I meant by counter temper is " she's hot tempered while op should be otherwise (cool tempered). U know two people shouldn't be mad at the same time.
okay I understand you now...its best they look for someone different in character to theirs
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by Afrok(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
angelsing:
okay I understand you now...its best they look for someone different in character to theirs
Yes sir!
Re: Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? by airsaylongcon: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding / 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. / How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.