Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others (27597 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka / 2015: ACF, Others Plan Campaign Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by freshness2020: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2014
Rubbish , Mtcheeew! dem use power swear for una?
No be when GMB see chance win? That's even if he can handle τ̲̅ђe outcome of the result!
See as old hungry men D̶̲̅ε̲̣y open mouth D̶̲̅ε̲̣y shout like say Dem be god!
God forbid!
GEJ for continuity!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by ddippset(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2014
feel the fresh air; GEJ and PEJ till 2019!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by stuff46(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:
[size=15pt]North must produce president in 2015 – ACF, others[/size]

http://www.punchng.com/news/north-must-produce-president-in-2015-acf-others/

rubbish,
are they the ones who own naigeria to have this talk. i see that they are sick in the brain

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by PassingShot(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
These are the problem of the country, we need to rise up against their feudalistic tendencies, they are not born to rule rather we need to stand up and shout it GEJ Till 2019

Fa Fa Fa Foul!

It's late already. He was a sectional president for six years insulting those who made it possible for him to be president.
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by ahaika23: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2014
I laugh at all those who believe a sitting president can lose an election grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ keeps dealing with them from all fronts grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by mohammad11: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Me i just want d peoples general

Aka
Curruption fighter
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by DesChyko: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:
Even the South rejects Jonathan as well!
..We the Yorubas reject him on the basis of performance and for calling our leaders rascals smong many other blunders...The Itsekiris and Urhobos reject him for allowing Tompolo to trample on them and for marginalization...Other well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion reject him for corruption and sbsence of security in the land..

Speak for yourself, Mister. What do you know about the 'South'?

Some of us may vote in APC governors because we know their worth personally. But in the presidency, we have eyes and minds that would help us make the proper choice.

Speak for yourself.

11 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

Then the millions of Nigerians who will surely do next year are, according to your books.

THE CHANGE WE DESIRE IS HERE.

GMB 2015.
Buhari charges his supporters to kill any opposition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&app=desktop

6 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by okiezman(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

There is a clear difference between Buhari's statement and an agreement entered into by Jonathan to do one term.

The difference is that Buhari's was a statement never based on any condition. Jonathan's was premised on a condition. Something like "if you do this for me, I will do this for you in return". So he entered into a proper agreement that if the North supports him to be president, he will do one term and the presidency will return to them. And he is morally obliged to fulfill it. Just like me telling you that if you come with me, I will buy you a dinner. If you indeed come with me, I'll be morally responsible for your dinner.

Can this same meaning be made from Buhari's statement? No.

Hope I'm clear.

And on that of speaking for other regions and tribes you must understand that the statement is just what it is. It doesn't mean all Yorubas will vote for Buhari just as not all Christians and south-southerners will vote for Jonathan.

Pls can you get evidence to show the agreement?? If not stfu

11 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by PassingShot(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2014
TheMan3:
This is the problems with some Nigerians, the no region of Nigeria has a birthright to power, we need to leave politics of ethnicity, we are all Nigerians. I am from the south, I may vote for buhari(not decided) , not because he is a northerner, but because of what he has to offer. Let's leave ethnicity behind, it's has never helped us.

But they supported him to win in 2011! He started the ethnic politics and so he has to pay for being clueless and careless.

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by manot: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2014
call 07063325533 for past questions and answers in oil and gas companies
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by RotrEmmanuel: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

There is a clear difference between Buhari's statement and an agreement entered into by Jonathan to do one term.

The difference is that Buhari's was a statement never based on any condition. Jonathan's was premised on a condition. Something like "if you do this for me, I will do this for you in return". So he entered into a proper agreement that if the North supports him to be president, he will do one term and the presidency will return to them. And he is morally obliged to fulfill it. Just like me telling you that if you come with me, I will buy you a dinner. If you indeed come with me, I'll be morally responsible for your dinner.

Can this same meaning be made from Buhari's statement? No.

Hope I'm clear.

And on that of speaking for other regions and tribes you must understand that the statement is just what it is.
And were in your father's constitution restrict people from contesting for second tenure

what silly unconstitutional conditions are u talking about, do the north own this country more than other tribes? When has Democracy become Dictatorship that someone will just feel presidency is meant for a particular group.
U think presidency is Some people's birth right abi? Go and check history how many percentage of northerners have ruled this country compared to other tribes?

Greedy people.

20 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by 1stola: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2014
shut da fúck up old man.
Sai Buhari still.

5 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by neocortex: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2014
I pity all those southerners who reason alongside ACF that the only people fit to rule Nigeria are the northerners. I have seen not much slave mentality than conceding to yourself that you are unfit to rule. Only inferiority complex will make anyone pitch tent with people who believe they are masters while others should be their slaves.

19 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by PassingShot(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2014
okiezman:

Pls can you get evidence to show the agreement?? If not stfu

Did you read the OP? He signed as the 37th person to the agreement according to that report.

And you need to understand that I am immune to your insults.

grin grin grin
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Pajames4all: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2014
sai buhari
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by lionduke(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Jonathan might not be the best of president, he is not clueless. its comment like this from the gambaris that makes me sick, for God's sake Nigeria is for all. this born to rule mentality must stop. GEJ till 2019

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by donmalcolm21(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

Fa Fa Fa Foul!

It's late already. He was a sectional president for six years insulting those who made it possible for him to be president.
this is a time to support ur president.

5 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by darepoju(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2014
even if Na to die I will Neva waste my vote for APC.. or wateva they call them self....
regardless of that though; GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE

14 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by rozayx5(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2014
buhari will get his usual 11 m votes from cow rearers and life still goes on. mostbof his followers on nl will bdeactivate their accounts cos of shame

13 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by 100Cents: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2014
It is not a must..

You are not God...

4 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Frankiss44(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

The North rejects him for going back on his agreement of one term only. If found in same situation as them, I will take similar decision.

We the Yorubas reject him on the basis of performance and for calling our leaders rascals smong many other blunders.

The Itsekiris and Urhobos reject him for allowing Tompolo to trample on them and for marginalization.

Other well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion reject him for corruption and sbsence of security in the land.

The International Community rejects him for being so clueless and incompetent which has made us become a laughing stock in the committee of nations.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

GMB 2015.

Don't be silly son.... Learn to speak for yourself... The Urhobos, itsekiris and other tribes in delta state are solidly behind Mr. President... APC doesn't even have a structure in this state. And as of yorubas being against him, it's not new, the average Nigerian already know that you guys are always slave to the north. When a Northerner coughs, yoruba trembles.
But the good thing is that all GEJ needs is a little quota from you and he has more than enough loyalist who can see the bright light.......... And not this fake 'change' apc is screaming without manifesto

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by PassingShot(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
And were in your father's constitution restrict people from contesting for second tenure

U think presidency is Some people's birth right abi? Go and check history how many percentage of northerners have ruled this country compared to other tribes?

Greedy people.

Instead of you to address my point you're throwing tantrums. I ask once again: If you were in same position as the North with the agreement reached with the clueless one, would you have acted differently?
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by pro2010: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Nairaland has been bought over by PDP. In recent times mostly news aimed at discrediting buhari makes front page, this is one of such news.
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by kindmman(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Truly, on the basis of one man one vote, the North will forever hold onto power. How did we get ourselves into this demographic mess?
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Mogidi: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:
[s]Even the South rejects Jonathan as well!

The North rejects him for going back on his agreement of one term only. If found in same situation as them, I will take similar decision.

We the Yorubas reject him on the basis of performance and for calling our leaders rascals smong many other blunders.

The Itsekiris and Urhobos reject him for allowing Tompolo to trample on them and for marginalization.

Other well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion reject him for corruption and sbsence of security in the land.

The International Community rejects him for being so clueless and incompetent which has made us become a laughing stock in the committee of nations.

GMB 2015.[/s]

You should not be speaking on behalf of the Itsekiris, Urhobos and even the Yorubas, how many votes do you control?

Buhari has never won a state in the South for a reason. The Buhari of 2003, 2007 and 2011 is still the Buhari of today.
A pig is a pig with or without lipstick.

22 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Obviously power won't return to the North come 2015,so what wld u guys do this time? Make the whole Nigeria ungovernable? I just dey laff.

7 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by chronique(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
This is exactly my problem with the north and why I won't vote for a northern president.

15 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Jayne2014(f): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

GMB 2015.
Bros, pray tell, how did Tompolo trample on Itsekiris and Urhobos? The same Urhobos that have a born to rule mentality in Delta state? Have you ever been to Delta state? What do you know about Ogbe Ijoh and Ogidigben?
Abeg stop to yarn dust.
For your information, I am neither PDP nor APC. They are all the same thieves.

4 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Veckylord(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Thurnder fire them, foolish people dont have anyting tangible to produce other than power.WELL APC AND PDP ARE CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by freshness2020: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

Fa Fa Fa Foul!

See this one spewing thrash! No more contracts for lazy men! ♈όϋ better call Ūя̲̅ men to order.

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by onadana: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Numerical strength in did...with concoted census figures filled with aliens from Chad...Niger....Buhari will

loose if they face this North must rule thing.....issue based should be the focus. coolNumerical strength in did...with concoted census figures filled with aliens from Chad...Niger....Buhari will

loose if they face this North must rule thing.....issue based should be the focus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State / Kaduna LG Election: El-Rufai Loses Polling Unit To PDP / Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.