Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others (27591 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka / 2015: ACF, Others Plan Campaign Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Abiagirl777(f): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:
Before you react to this, please answer this question objectively:

[size=20pt]If you were in same position as the North with the agreement reached with the clueless one, would you have acted differently?[/size]

Even the South rejects Jonathan as well!

The North rejects him for going back on his agreement of one term only. If found in same situation as them, I will take similar decision.

We the Yorubas reject him on the basis of performance and for calling our leaders rascals smong many other blunders.

The Itsekiris and Urhobos reject him for allowing Tompolo to trample on them and for marginalization.

Other well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion reject him for corruption and sbsence of security in the land.

The International Community rejects him for being so clueless and incompetent which has made us become a laughing stock in the committee of nations.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

GMB 2015.

and when did you become every other region's spokesman.
Mtchewwww,Buhari and the north' ambition is dead b4 arrival

5 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by tayokem(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=DonDiego post=29265651]

He called Tinubu a rascal. Is Tinubu a Yoruba leader? Not on your life. He is a scallywag. [/quote. Tinubu is a complete RASCAL. ]

4 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by donmalcolm21(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:

You can only deceive gullible people. Who will have time to threaten a little boy like you? See this mumu. You trying to feel important. Ahahahaha i laff oooo.
when I look at you I laugh at how you hide behind your keyboard and type trash, I can't even give 1% of my time tracking you because empty barrels makes the loudest noise. FYI I'm too old to be your age mate, enjoy your bliss in fools paradise

3 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by mekaboy(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

Instead of you to address my point you're throwing tantrums. I ask once again: If you were in same position as the North with the agreement reached with the clueless one, would you have acted differently?

Who is more clueless? The north who believes the destiny of over 120m Nigerians can be controlled by their agreement or the Gej who has refused to be part of such a senseless agreement ?

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by elujah1(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2014
When they talk about north, they should know its no longer 19 states! The middle belt can no longer be deceived like they were in the past. When they need the middle belt, they call them north.

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by poseidon12: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

It is "say" not "said".

OBJ has also alluded to it. no need to lie.

@PassingShot can you please let go of this agreement thing. We also heard that Ibb and Abdulsalami made OBJ to sign such agreement. Nothing came of it. In Anambra state, then governor Chris Ngige was also made to sign agreement with the cabals in Anambra to hand them most of the state's federal allocations. Thank God he did not keep that agreement. Those agreements are illegal and should not be adhered to by well meaning citizens. Only crooks would be expected to abide by such agreements. Personally I would sign such if you demand but I would definitely not abide.
It seems you do not know your right as a Nigerian. But nobody has the right to ask another Nigerian to sign that he would serve one term and hand power back to him.
The reason this is coming up is because GEJ is lacking in the performance department. However, we do not have a better alternative at this point. GEJ has made some progress. But he needs to do more; especially in the area of fighting corruption and security. And he needs to get the ball rolling in bringing us closer to confederation.
APC and Buhari are not a better alternative.

4 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Bruteforce101: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
donmalcolm21:
when I look at you I laugh at how you hide behind your keyboard and type trash, I can't even give 1% of my time tracking you because empty barrels makes the loudest noise. FYI I'm too old to be your age mate, enjoy your bliss in fools paradise
[/s]

Kingsley, I am looking at you dirty thing right now with single tattered cloth. Lmaooooo. Little boy, you making me laugh hard.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by donmalcolm21(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Kingsley, I am looking at you dirty thing right now with single tattered cloth. Lmaooooo. Little boy, you making me laugh hard.
hello Bayo, you are know everywhere as being a scallywag, go get a life or forfeit 2015

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by HirstMOG(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2014
rckdude:

Brother, never said GMB is a saint, neither is Amaechi. How are about Kastina Gov who told his supporters to smash the opposition like cockroaches. We know all Nigerian politicians are power drunk, no exemptions.

People keep portraying GEJ like a humble and angelic politician. IMO he is worse, why would he insult another tribe because the don't support him.

That is my point, if you are really generalizing your point, why GEJ all the time? This statement by GEJ that is now your point of concern is not in any way causing national disunity compared to that of GMB and Ameachi. I blelieve you are a dynamic youth, after that statement by GMB in 2011, the Northerners started killing the serving corps members from the South who were serving in the North. Did your GMB called his people to order? GMB has never be a saint and he won't after 2015!!

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Bruteforce101: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
hello Bayo, you are know everywhere as being a scallywag, go get a life or forfeit 2015

Lmaooo @Bayo. Lwkmd. Kingsley Ifeanyi, you look hungry, pained and dirty. Ahahahaha. PDP people are always looking frustrated and sad. No be only bayo, na bongo. Mumu

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by lastpage: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Going back on his promise Did buhari not say he won't contest anymore

A clear case of kettle calling pot black....

Has GEJ performed to expectation i would say NO but lets not be hypocrites when pointing out facts...Plus alot of your above claims are "fallacious"

I don't remember you becoming the spoken person for the above tribes/regions you listed, by stating they rejected GEJ...

I think you are missing the point!

Let us assume that there was an agreement that Jonathan will not seek a second term and he agreed to that with the other concerned parties.
Now, that agreement is a "policy document" that affects not just Jonathan, but a host of other nations/tribes/political parties, e.t.c

Now, let us also assume that Buhari once said he would not contest an election again.
That was a "personal decision" by an individual, which he is free to change as he deems fit.

Maybe l should also remind you that in 2011, Jonathan said that 4YRS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR HIM TO give us STEADY POWER SUPPLY, IF HE CANNOT DO IT IN 4YRS, HE CAN NEVER DO IT IN 8YRS AND SHOULD NOT BE RE-ELECTED FOR ANOTHER 4YRS!
HE HAS DEFINITELY FAILED TO DELIVER AS PROMISED, WITHIN 4YRS, SO WHAT IS HE STILL DOING ON THE BALLOT PAPER?

Thus comparing Buhari's PERSONAL DECISION with Jonathan's AGREEMENT ..... is like comparing Apples and Oranges!

Having said that, I think any wise person should just not be contesting for the sake of contesting or looting the treasury!
What IS HIS SCORE CARD, locally and internationally? COMPLETE FAILURE!

As for this particular publication purportedly emanating form Arewa Forum, l think it is a PDP "kite' meant to cause anger and disaffection with Buhari being that most Westerners dont want to hear that kind of "born-to-rule" statements again!

I am sure even if they nurture such sentiments, the ACF is intelligent enough not to say it publicly and so brazenly at this particular moment.

Lastpage!

BTW: I am sure Jonathan is under no illusions that the Yorubas will vote for him after all he has done in the last six years ... to them.
Yorubas are known to be very calculating and decoid of sentiments when it comes to issues of morals and discipline. Jonathan will eat his humble pie for running his mouth at Yorubas. he can send the whole delegation from Otuoke to beg Sijuade, Alaafin, OBJ, e.t.c.... He still stands rejected.
We voted him-in in 2011..... HE has bitten the finger that fed him and we will vote him out come 2015. He can bet his balls on that.
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by joeyekembele: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2014
Rawani:

I have never insulted anyone on this forum, and my records bear me witness, but I must state that you're extremely foolish for insulting an entire region. Would it be fair to say that your entire population is full of grandmother rapists and cannibals? Respect yourself sir.
The Hausa are so chicken headed that they feel the ply the flute so detect the tune. Nigeria is for all. The weak are scared of competition. Gone are the says that middle belt was embraced as Northerners to gain majority. Middle belt is a region just like the North. no room for such rotation pact. GEJ till 2019 after which a middle belter takes the baton if leadership.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by uzoexcel(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Brilliant and on point!!!!!
bushdoc9919:
No, the North does not need to produce the President.

And for that matter, neither does the South.

The above call by the Arewa forum is symptomatic of what is wrong with this country.

In Nigeria, everyone believes that if your brother is in power, everything goes easy for you. Indeed decades of underdevelopment in the North are blamed now on the fact that the North does not have access to power now. No one blames the governors , the Local Govt chairmen, the State Assemblies and the National Assembly for developing a policy of sustained investment in technical education, scientific education and industrial development that would have led to a prosperous and developed North and middle Belt.(And no...going back to groundnuts and cotton won't save the North....no more guaranteed markets for such products).

Instead of asking for Power and power....the Arewa must instead prepare for a future without them holding power at the center. Yes...it means them getting a lemon....but they can get lots of lemonade from that lemon.Invest in your people....so that we can talk of a Super Power industrial North in the decades to come.

And the same goes for the South too. Let us all no longer concentrate on gaining power at the center....but on empowering our peoples. That should be the job of the Nigerian Leadership....developing all parts of Nigeria into an industrially powered syncytium....rather than fight wars over how oil money is shared....and sadly....PDP and APC have no idea on how to do that. Better they get the ideas fast.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by naijareferee: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2014
was buhari an apostle of power rotation ....no
if yes....why did he contest in 2003...knowing fully well that obj still had one term to go

you can never trust these hausa fulani guys with power
it brings absolutism to them

5 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Athanatos(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

But they supported him to win in 2011! He started the ethnic politics and so he has to pay for being clueless and careless.
I'm neither PDP nor APC but your above statement is a crude lie! Jonathan lost the North to Shekarau and Buhari... And that also reminds me,why were the innocent youth corpers killed? You be the judge of that.

My 2 kobo.

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by lastpage: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
harde2lah:

Thank you. Same here. But the North if they continue with this their ethnocentric and born to rule mentality may lose votes come 2015. They just STFU and not issue statements that will heat up the already red polity.

If you ask: Who stands to benefit from such "unguarded statements" said to come from the North?

The answer to that question would lead you to the MOTIVE and SOURCE of that statement.
It is just Jonathan and his PDP "under-cover operatives" trying to create enmity for Buhari. Those people might not be that bright, but they are not so clueless as to utter such brazen words .... at this junction when Buhari is already poise to achieve success...QED.

Lastpage!
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by babestella: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Chemical2:
The north has the numbers to do so. If what i hear about Buhari is any thing to go by then i think i support power shift to the north.

Which numerical strength? It is all fraud which the northern a have perpetrated ever since to make NIGERIANS think they are more in number. What happened when chief Festus odumegwu f(ormer chief executive of national population commission)called the current census figures as a scam, can you recall what happened? The north called for his head, threatened to kill him just because he wanted to expose their scam, up till today, no census re-evaluation. The north have always used this census scam to deceptively control NIGERIA. Let's wait and see how our division will eventually lead to the predicted break up of Nigeria. If Niger deltans for equity sake will not be allowed to peacefully lead this country then I wonder who and what some people really are in this country. After all, GEJ can not be there beyond 2019, then the north can present a credible and right thinking candidate to lead the nation. I see lots of selfishness, greed playing out here. May God help Nigeria and NIGERIANS when it plays out (I hope it doesn't)

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by PassingShot(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Athanatos:
I'm neither PDP nor APC but your above statement is a crude lie! Jonathan lost the North to Shekarau and Buhari... And that also reminds me,why were the innocent youth corpers killed? You be the judge of that.

My 2 kobo.

In 2011 GEJ won the following states in the North:

Adamawa, benue, Kwara, Nassarawa, Taraba, plateu and Kogi. he scored between 25% and 46% in Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto and Zamfara.

RIP to the Youth Corp members but it is wicked to associate that to anyone without any cogent evidence.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by lastpage: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2014
babestella:

Which numerical strength? It is all fraud which the northern a have perpetrated ever since to make NIGERIANS think they are more in number. What happened when chief Festus odumegwu f(ormer chief executive of national population commission)called the current census figures as a scam, can you recall what happened? The north called for his head, threatened to kill him just because he wanted to expose their scam, up till today, no census re-evaluation. The north have always used this census scam to deceptively control NIGERIA. Let's wait and see how our division will eventually lead to the predicted break up of Nigeria. If Niger deltans for equity sake will not be allowed to peacefully lead this country then I wonder who and what some people really are in this country. After all, GEJ can not be there beyond 2019, then the north can present a credible and right thinking candidate to lead the nation. I see lots of selfishness, greed playing out here. May God help Nigeria and NIGERIANS when it plays out (I hope it doesn't)

You said a lot of good things but as usual, rubbished everything with the bolded!
Which "equity" again are you talking about? (From 2yrs V.P, plus 6yrs as President.... what else does the Niger Deltan want?) and to think that under the "Niger-Deltan", this country has become GROUNDED in all facets?

Maybe we should even allow GEJ to be there for a third term... for the sake of "Equity" for Niger Deltan! shocked shocked grin grin
Cheesux Christ!

Lastpage!
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Athanatos(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

In 2011 GEJ won the following states in the North:

Adamawa, benue, Kwara, Nassarawa, Taraba, plateu and Kogi. he scored between 25% and 46% in Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto and Zamfara.

RIP to the Youth Corp members but it is wicked to associate that to anyone without any cogent evidence.
You can agree with me that the states he won are not core nothern states,right? Go figure.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by BABANGBALI: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Dis 2015 erec_tion will be very very interesting and bloody. Thank God I now live in afghanistan the land of peace
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by PassingShot(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Athanatos:
You can agree with me that the states he won are not core nothern states,right? Go figure.

You're right but "how things change"! In the NE and NW where he got average of 37% the, do you think he stand a chance there this time around?
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by rckdude: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2014
HirstMOG:

That is my point, if you are really generalizing your point, why GEJ all the time? This statement by GEJ that is now your point of concern is not in any way causing national disunity compared to that of GMB and Ameachi. I blelieve you are a dynamic youth, after that statement by GMB in 2011, the Northerners started killing the serving corps members from the South who were serving in the North. Did your GMB called his people to order? GMB has never be a saint and he won't after 2015!!

Do you know why GEJ unfortunate utterances never cause riots in the SW? Its because SW youths are more enlightened. I support GMB no doubt and I also admit his statements as a northern political leader is rather insensitive. But that's the north bro, and GMB isn't the president of Nigeria, GEJ is. So as a national leader he should always find a way to bring the nation together not divide it.

Well, that's not even why I won't vote for GEJ. I think he condoles corruption, he is clueless, (stealing is not corruption!). What has happened to the oil subsidy debacle? What has he done to the cabal he claimed were in his cabinet and too powerful for him as a president? How did he handle the chibok girls episode? Why did he have to wait for a 13 yr old girl to tell him to act responsibly?

I can go on and on but I guess you already know all. I just need reasonable explanations not even right or wrong answers just explanations from him.

I need a change and frankly I dont think GEJ will give me the change I need. GMB breaths fresh air. That's a change.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by babestella: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2014
pro2010:
Nairaland has been bought over by PDP. In recent times mostly news aimed at discrediting buhari makes front page, this is one of such news.

Shut up and stop talking like an insane child.

4 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by mekaboy(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2014
lastpage:

If you ask: Who stands to benefit from such "unguarded statements" said to come from the North?

The answer to that question would lead you to the MOTIVE and SOURCE of that statement.
It is just Jonathan and his PDP "under-cover operatives" trying to create enmity for Buhari. Those people might not be that bright, but they are not so clueless as to utter such brazen words .... at this junction when Buhari is already poise to achieve success...QED.

Lastpage!
the north has always made noise about this agreement. If u ask who stands to gain from the agreement i think it is the north. who know why?

most of the oil block licences of which the north owns 80% will expire in 2015. They have to be in power to ensure they retian the oil blocks. A census will be conducted by 2015 and the person incharge of the census board is not a northerner. They have to be in power to ensure they put their own there else their true population will be uncovered.

3 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

the North would use its numerical strength to ensure that power returned to it in 2015
.havnt u started using the strenght already?
am sure the Boko Harams are from the south
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by babestella: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2014
lastpage:

You said a lot of good things but as usual, rubbished everything with the bolded!
Which "equity" again are you talking about? (From 2yrs V.P, plus 6yrs as President.... what else does the Niger Deltan want?) and to think that under the "Niger-Deltan", this country has become GROUNDED in all facets?

Maybe we should even allow GEJ to be there for a third term... for the sake of "Equity" for Niger Deltan! shocked shocked grin grin
Cheesux Christ!

Lastpage!

GEJ can never go for even a two & a half term. The much he can do is 2 terms and he will be out. My point is that GEJ's tenure minus boko haram would had given us a different result which we can then equitably evaluate his performance. Let's not forget that what is going on in the north today is not new to the world, it is a menace ravaging the entire world with new religious converts taking up arms against the government. If you are telling me that GEJ has never achieved anything in this his four year tenure, then you are not being objective in your argument and you have deliberately refused to see the good deeds of others when you deceptively judge them. I think using boko haram issue alone to judge his performance is absolutely unfair to the president. GEJ might not be the best right now, but GMB is not the messiah we need. Going by a progressive political ideology, GMB should not be in the picture of presidential aspirants in the time and age of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by babestella: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

I agree with you and people like me wouldn't have supported this stance of the North if not for the agreement. It will be a fraud to have an agreement to get a favor and turn your back when you're expected to do your part. That's crude!

Ok, let's agree that we return power to the north, can we rightly say that the next northern president will be there for 6 years? Because the bone of contention here is that late president Ya'adua did. To complete the northerners turn to rule for 8 years as he only ruled for 2 years before he passed on. Or do we now say GEJ has 2 more years to lead even if he wins this election? Please let's stop all this, we are way too matured for this. I don't think some people know what peace is all about until it is lost just for selfish reasons. We pray the country does not degenerate into such chaotic state as already predicted.
The engine of break up has already been started by some people psychologically and sympathetically giving support to boko haram, we must be careful.

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by akpumping7720(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2014
In as much as I support Buhari for 2015, if he looses, if the Northerners try anything funny, we won't take it easy with them this time around. #SayNoToViolence.....
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by dhidden: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:
Before you react to this, please answer this question objectively:

[size=20pt]If you were in same position as the North with the agreement reached with the clueless one, would you have acted differently?[/size]

Even the South rejects Jonathan as well!

The North rejects him for going back on his agreement of one term only. If found in same situation as them, I will take similar decision.

We the Yorubas reject him on the basis of performance and for calling our leaders rascals smong many other blunders.

The Itsekiris and Urhobos reject him for allowing Tompolo to trample on them and for marginalization.

Other well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion reject him for corruption and sbsence of security in the land.

The International Community rejects him for being so clueless and incompetent which has made us become a laughing stock in the committee of nations.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

GMB 2015.

These my people have too many dud cards to use to attain power: born-to-rule card, agreement card, majority card, arewa card, blood card, book haram card or the country will remain ungovernable by anybody outside their clan. Haba, and NOW that the ALMIGHTY GOD has taken over to correct this senseless anomaly, whatyallgontodo? Hahahaha, fight God? I am watching in 5D peacefully knowing for sure who is going to win!!!

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Popemax(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Born to rule mentality.....Sorry old man it won't work for you this time.......GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by PassingShot(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2014
dhidden:

These my people have too many dud cards to use to attain power: born-to-rule card, agreement card, majority card, arewa card, blood card, book haram card or the country will remain ungovernable by anybody outside their clan. Haba, and NOW that the ALMIGHTY GOD has taken over to correct this senseless anomaly, whatyallgontodo? Hahahaha, fight God? I am watching in 5D peacefully knowing for sure who is going to win!!!

Let me join you in watching too. I will watch in 10D though. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.