Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others (27584 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka / 2015: ACF, Others Plan Campaign Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2014
emeka2847:

These contractors have been paid by PDP to make APC and Buhari/Osinbajo look like northern candidates.

ACF be warned, Buhari/Osinbajo is a national agenda!

GMB 2015!!!

My broda, i tire for this pippo, GMB candidacy is already fragile and controversial. Dis pippo should not pour san-san for em garri.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by IleIfe2(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2014
cynical, desperate op.

You are here: Home / News / North must produce president in 2015 – ACF, others
North must produce president in 2015 – ACF, others

JULY 17, 2013 BY GODWIN ISENYO AND OLALEKAN ADETAYO
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:
Before you react to this, please answer this question objectively:

[size=20pt]If you were in same position as the North with the agreement reached with the clueless one, would you have acted differently?[/size]

Even the South rejects Jonathan as well!

The North rejects him for going back on his agreement of one term only. If found in same situation as them, I will take similar decision.

We the Yorubas reject him on the basis of performance and for calling our leaders rascals smong many other blunders.

The Itsekiris and Urhobos reject him for allowing Tompolo to trample on them and for marginalization.

Other well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion reject him for corruption and sbsence of security in the land.

The International Community rejects him for being so clueless and incompetent which has made us become a laughing stock in the committee of nations.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

GMB 2015.
u said it all so y can't d shoeless man retire honourably to is otuoke village.
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by benpuzzy(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Chemical2:
The north has the numbers to do so. If what i hear about Buhari is any thing to go by then i think i support power shift to the north.
have u 4gotten that the numerical strenght they are boasting of is me and u who are non indegenes dwelling in d North. If u think that me and my family will vote for Buhari just because we are living in d North, u need to wake up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by nnachukz(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Statement like this, will do buhari no good. These old men should just stop. Talking about numerical strength, not all the northerners will vote for a northerner same goes for the south. Using the word "MUST" is too immature for a group that claims to mean well for its people. Now I MUST also reconsider who gets my vote as I already see the above statement as a threatening challenge.

3 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by chronique(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2014
For real? I'd like to hear someone call me and threaten same. Let's see if such a person won't return to dust in 7 days. Nigerians should be free to vote whoever they wish to vote for. Nobody should allow another person to intimidate them.
donmalcolm21:
I received a life threatening call from an APC goon on this Nairaland yesterday, they ve started hacking ur twiitter and Facebook account. There should be decorum with the way APC is taking this election

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by DonDiego(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

I don't have to start Google searching for you. He said it and the Yorubas don't forget that type of insult!

He called Tinubu a rascal. Is Tinubu a Yoruba leader? Not on your life. He is a scallywag.

3 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by nnachukz(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

OK. Whatever rocks your boat.

But mind you, your boss, the clueless one has never denied it. Thank you.
just as buhari the clueful has never denied failing all his millitary exams.

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by adeusolu: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

[size=20pt]If you were in same position as the North with the agreement reached with the clueless one, would you have acted differently?[/size]

The North rejects him for going back on his agreement of one term only. If found in same situation as them, I will take similar decision.

We the Yorubas reject him on the basis of performance and for calling our leaders rascals smong many other blunders.

The Itsekiris and Urhobos reject him for allowing Tompolo to trample on them and for marginalization.

Other well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion reject him for corruption and sbsence of security in the land.

The International Community rejects him for being so clueless and incompetent which has made us become a laughing stock in the committee of nations.

the voice of which people? oh you mean the voice of allah

GMB 2015.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by huptin(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2014
BedLam:
Good one! At least Tompolo has gotten some cannons. By January the drones will arrive. It's heated already. Let's see what would be left off this country. .

So Tompolo will dsetroy the whole of Nigeria with is war ships and drones? I dey laff o..... the only reason i will vote GMB is because am curious to see exactly what this your super Tompolo will do if GEJ loses.
No wonder America is refusing to sell us their weapons, so you people are actually planning to embark on genocide once your principal loses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by poseidon12: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2014
bushdoc9919:
No, the North does not need to produce the President.

And for that matter, neither does the South.

The above call by the Arewa forum is symptomatic of what is wrong with this country.

In Nigeria, everyone believes that if your brother is in power, everything goes easy for you. Indeed decades of underdevelopment in the North are blamed now on the fact that the North does not have access to power now. No one blames the governors , the Local Govt chairmen, the State Assemblies and the National Assembly for developing a policy of sustained investment in technical education, scientific education and industrial development that would have led to a prosperous and developed North and middle Belt.(And no...going back to groundnuts and cotton won't save the North....no more guaranteed markets for such products).

Instead of asking for Power and power....the Arewa must instead prepare for a future without them holding power at the center. Yes...it means them getting a lemon....but they can get lots of lemonade from that lemon.Invest in your people....so that we can talk of a Super Power industrial North in the decades to come.

And the same goes for the South too. Let us all no longer concentrate on gaining power at the center....but on empowering our peoples. That should be the job of the Nigerian Leadership....developing all parts of Nigeria into an industrially powered syncytium....rather than fight wars over how oil money is shared....and sadly....PDP and APC have no idea on how to do that. Better they get the ideas fast.

Well said. But it would not happen under the unitary system we run. Nigeria can only survive as one nation and make massive progress under a confederal system. Otherwise we are just wasting our time rotating the presidency. Thank God money from crude oil is fast drying up. That will help force Nigerians to become sincere about our politics.
Whoever wins in 2015 will have a hard time running the country. And if Buhari wins (i hope not), Jonathan's people will see his loss as a gang-up by north and s/w. Then they will resume their insurgency, basically cutting off the fg from what is left of the little crude oil income.
So those of you 'sai Buhari' people need to use your heads or else you may help to destroy Nigeria.
The northern elite need to emulate the Igbo by looking for something productive to do outside of govt job.

6 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by sammhi(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2014
poseidon12:

And you think that Buhari, with the likes of Tinubu surrounding him, will excel? Most of you that will vote APC at the center will regret after 4 years of massive corruption and same non performance we are experiencing under GEJ.
The change we need is in political restructuring of Nigeria. Otherwise we are just wasting our time.
A Buhari regime would drag us back by halting the economic transformation that is taking place now. He would obviously cancel privatization of power sector and refineries. He obviously will fall out with Tinubu and his group and them some of you Tinubu fans will come here to complain after being sidelined by power hungry northern elites who are desperate for power.

u said it alll....yoruba ronu oo

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Rawani: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2014
jamace:
You mean a population full of almajiris and efulefus? With that kind of population, can Nigeria ever develop?

I have never insulted anyone on this forum, and my records bear me witness, but I must state that you're extremely foolish for insulting an entire region. Would it be fair to say that your entire population is full of grandmother rapists and cannibals? Respect yourself sir.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by sammhi(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2014
poseidon12:

Well said. But it would not happen under the unitary system we run. Nigeria can only survive as one nation and make massive progress under a confederal system. Otherwise we are just wasting our time rotating the presidency. Thank God money from crude oil is fast drying up. That will help force Nigerians to become sincere about our politics.
Whoever wins in 2015 will have a hard time running the country. And if Buhari wins (i hope not), Jonathan's people will see his loss as a gang-up by north and s/w. Then they will resume their insurgency, basically cutting off the fg from what is left of the little crude oil income.
So those of you 'sai Buhari' people need to use your heads or else you may help to destroy Nigeria.
The northern elite need to emulate the Igbo by looking for something productive to do outside of govt job.

another good point....lets think ...remove sentiment

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by IleIfe2(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2014
[size=20pt]Ikenga- Ewu!! This article was posted July 2013. Shameless reprobate. [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Nicur: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2014
bushdoc9919:
No, the North does not need to produce the President.

And for that matter, neither does the South.

The above call by the Arewa forum is symptomatic of what is wrong with this country.

In Nigeria, everyone believes that if your brother is in power, everything goes easy for you. Indeed decades of underdevelopment in the North are blamed now on the fact that the North does not have access to power now. No one blames the governors , the Local Govt chairmen, the State Assemblies and the National Assembly for developing a policy of sustained investment in technical education, scientific education and industrial development that would have led to a prosperous and developed North and middle Belt.(And no...going back to groundnuts and cotton won't save the North....no more guaranteed markets for such products).

Instead of asking for Power and power....the Arewa must instead prepare for a future without them holding power at the center. Yes...it means them getting a lemon....but they can get lots of lemonade from that lemon.Invest in your people....so that we can talk of a Super Power industrial North in the decades to come.

And the same goes for the South too. Let us all no longer concentrate on gaining power at the center....but on empowering our peoples. That should be the job of the Nigerian Leadership....developing all parts of Nigeria into an industrially powered syncytium....rather than fight wars over how oil money is shared....and sadly....PDP and APC have no idea on how to do that. Better they get the ideas fast.
I swear over sense dey worry this your post KUDOS!
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Pheals(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

GMB 2015.
well u ar right bt no matter al some stil love him 2015 wil be bloody
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by gratiaeo(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

I don't think you Yorubas will have problem if GEJ called your leaders "rascals" because that is what they are. The same way you and your leaders do not have problem with Tinubu calling your Oba's f00l

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by donmalcolm21(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2014
chronique:
For real? I'd like to hear someone call me and threaten same. Let's see if such a person won't return to dust in 7 days. Nigerians should be free to vote whoever they wish to vote for. Nobody should allow another person to intimidate them.
they got my number through my facebook page, I will still lay a complaint to the mods to do something about this. I'm suspecting bruteforce101
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by salt1: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2014
From another Northern elder- ALIYU GWARZO

''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO

2 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by jamace(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Rawani:

I have never insulted anyone on this forum, and my records bear me witness, but I must state that you're extremely foolish for insulting an entire region. Would it be fair to say that your entire population is full of grandmother rapists and cannibals? Respect yourself sir.
Because a few politicians among you want "power" but not development.
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Pheals(f): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Hope no one forgot wat buhari did wen he was the head of state? Now gej is doing his own u ar puttin him down! We have to send away the wolf b4 d fowl the only solution is in God
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by poseidon12: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2014
emeka2847:
These contractors have been paid by PDP to make APC and Buhari/Osinbajo look like northern candidates.

ACF be warned, Buhari/Osinbajo is a national agenda!

Reset Naija: GMB 2015!!!

Of course they are northern candidates. It would be made clear to you if they win. Then your eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by koikoi2(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2014
It is very clear dat d north and APC has no agenda for this country rather all dey want is power power power to d north. Born to rule indefinitely my foot.

4 Likes

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by gustav25: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2014
How can we progress when tribalism is our major downfall.....why do northerns feel like its theirs to rule when what fuels the economy comes from the south ....if a northern happens not to be the next president what else can you do rather than to engage your illiterate brothers in the fight against the innocent citizens? Did the united states look at obamas geo_placement before voting in their masses? Stupid ignoramus set of hooligans

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by rckdude: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2014
HirstMOG:

Meaning the statement your so called GMB made after 2011 elections that is still hunting this nation till date was a joke or the parallel Government already being propsed by Amaechi after 2015 is a joke too right? Brother I can see your one sided judgement!!

Brother, never said GMB is a saint, neither is Amaechi. How are about Kastina Gov who told his supporters to smash the opposition like cockroaches. We know all Nigerian politicians are power drunk, no exemptions.

People keep portraying GEJ like a humble and angelic politician. IMO he is worse, why would he insult another tribe because the don't support him.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Rawani: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2014
IleIfe2:
[size=20pt]Ikenga- Ewu!! This article was posted July 2013. Shameless reprobate. [/size]
Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by chronique(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2014
I'd never advocate violence but anyone who makes a threat on my life is a making a big mistake. So long as that person can be traced and tracked down,the rest is history. Your life cannot be bought with any amount of money;don't allow anyone take it from you without putting up a fight. That's all I can say to you.
donmalcolm21:
they got my number through my facebook page, I will still lay a complaint to the mods to do something about this. I'm suspecting bruteforce101

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Bruteforce101: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:

You can only deceive gullible people. Who will have time to threaten a little boy like you? See this mumu. You trying to feel important. Ahahahaha i laff oooo.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by ATMCARD2(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

There is a clear difference between Buhari's statement and an agreement entered into by Jonathan to do one term.

The difference is that Buhari's was a statement never based on any condition. Jonathan's was premised on a condition. Something like "if you do this for me, I will do this for you in return".

So he entered into a proper agreement that if the North supports him to be president, he will do one term and the presidency will return to them. And he is morally obliged to fulfill it. Just like me telling you that if you come with me, I will buy you a dinner. If you indeed come with me, I'll be morally responsible for your dinner.

Can this same meaning be made from Buhari's statement? No.

Hope I'm clear.

And on that of speaking for other regions and tribes you must understand that the statement is just what it is. It doesn't mean all Yorubas will vote for Buhari just as not all Christians and south-southerners will vote for Jonathan.
.U r just an xmas fool.

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by PassingShot(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2014
ATMCARD2:
.U r just an xmas fool.

May be you're not told I am immune to insults!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others by Rawani: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2014
IleIfe2:

It was even in response to one of Asari Dokubo's verbal diarrhoeas where he said Jonathan MUST return as president in 2015. Seun and the Mods, by pushing it to the front page, are just showing that they are jittery over the overwhelming support GMB now enjoys on NL as a result of the realization that Nigeria needs to eject the failure called Jonathan if we are to move forward.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement / Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.