Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch (48288 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
icebeatz:

Dont judge these rivh folks till u make the kinda money they have. Alot of them are more generous than you think and some are also stingy. Everyone has got to give themselves a treat every now and then
u ar ryt but, does it mean dat there isn't poor people in her community. I stil maintain my status quo, if I hav dat kinda money millions of life wil b touched..
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

How is that lamention.

Identity is a big thing in Nigeria.
Don't they talk about Chris Brown and Riri anymore in the US like it's everyone's business?

Chill,the moment you start running after a celebrity you should also expect your life to be in the public all the time.And I wouldn't be surprised if she dated Dbanj in the first place just to be noticed, after all every billionaires daughter do not have this attention right now. grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Ranchhoddas: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
If I talk my mind now dem go talk say na poor man mentality so make I shut up.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
publicenemy:

Nah i dont....

You made a good comment....you dont have to thank people for nodding their head.
Noted. U tyt smiley
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by LyfeJennings(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
chronique:
You guys should stop hating;life is in phases and men are in sizes. If she can afford it,or her dad can afford it,I see no reason why we should castigate her. Yes,she could have been able to use the money to help the poor but truth is,there's no law that states that "you must help the poor". Sometimes,if you come across the poor and hear/experience some of the things they do,helping them wouldn't cross your mind. But at the end of the day,if God hasn't given you the grace to help people,there's nothing you can do. Just like some of us cannot afford to wear 1000 naira watch cos of how inferior we think it is,that's how some people see watches of 100k. Your financial status to a large extent determines what you purchase. You can't expect Dangote to wear 7k T.M Lewin shirt or H&C of 13k,but to some people,that's a big boy's shirt.

Bottom line is,wait until you can afford it before you say whether or not,it's a waste of money. Afterall,if the rich do not spend money on expensive items,the manufacturers would run out of biz and there would be relatively no difference between the rich and the poor. Luxury items are for the rich only. The idea of they "must" give to the poor is wrong;they didn't make their money cos of the poor. Let the poor man hustle to be rich or continually be at the mercy of the rich.

God will embarrass U with blessings and all your other heart desire.
As for me, I "would" buy it without batting an eye lid "when" I have the money

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Lilamartedi(f): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Space booking is a crime punishable by 3x3 dirty slap every 12 hrs of everyday. tongue
Come and slap me now tongue
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by justscorch: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Omo if she open pere for me na belly things straightttt
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by plumule(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtervaganza:
It's a sign of poverty or smallmanism that will make anybody here criticise someone for buying what they can afford.

I'm sire you all realise you're more vain than these people? The op reason you haven't bought that kind of wristwatch is because you don't have the money yet.

Like you earn 150k salary and you blew 140k on samsung galaxy note 4 and you think it's ok. But this lady bought a wristwatch for just 7 million naira out of the billion she has access to
when children talks we will know. U example is like using dat N150000k to buy just a scarf. Reason well
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by lolababe331e: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
A lot if rich people give a lot of money to charities and they help those around them so there's no big deal in treating ones self as long as you didn't steal the money.

For those saying if they had that money they would give to the poor instead, real generous people don't await till they are rich. Why not live my example when you want to buy a car buy 505 since car na car abi, when you want to buy clothes buy bend down select after all clothes are clothes and why should you waste 2500 on a shirt when that money undecidedcan feed so many hungry people. Lead by example wink
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Come and slap me now tongue
Where would you want me to slap on your body? it's your choice. cheesy
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by godsveryown(f): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
But will dat agogo tell her wen death will come?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Ilekeh(f): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Don't they talk about Chris Brown and Riri anymore in the US like it's everyone's business?

Chill,the moment you start running after a celebrity you should also expect your life to be in the public all the time.And I wouldn't be surprised if she dated Dbanj in the first place just to be noticed, after all every billionaires daughter do not have this attention right now. grin

Because they do, doesn't mean I shouldn't have issues with it.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by tefund(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
she deserve all the bashing she has gotten here...she wan take am do us longer throat nah! who cares if she wear 1billion naira jewell
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by lolababe331e: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
plumule:
when children talks we will know. U example is like using dat N150000k to buy just a scarf. Reason well

What's wrong with using 150,000 to buy a scarf if one has the money and you already donate millions to charity? To you that money is too much but you need to realize that's because you don't have the kind of money they do. The way 150,000 is too much to buy a scarf to you is the way people in the village will consider it foolishness to buy a shirt for 2,500. Everything in life is relative, 150k to some who has billions is like 2,500 to someone who has thousands.

My only thing is that I don't understand peoples need to show off on the internet. Buy your things and enjoy your life away from public glare

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Lilamartedi(f): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Where would you want me to slap on your body? it's your choice. cheesy
No where angry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Orikinla(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
The watch looks more attractive. grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

Because they do, doesn't mean I shouldn't have issues with it.
Lemme also remind you that you specifically mentioned ''Nigeria''
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by obas01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
No wonder D koko master dump her ...shap sharp
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lilamartedi:
No where angry
You better start making that choice all by yourself or I would be forced to do it my own way. grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by tana4gud(f): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
When am here hustling for my next session school fees, dis babe is buying wrist watch #7m....ooh daris God oo
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by DOWHILE: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nigerians with show-off. I've never seen where Warren Buffet or Bill Gates or Slim Carlos bought an object worth that amount for dia kids, yet they are the richest. Bill Gates would rather contribute such amount to the orphans and the needy. In fact, Warren Buffet still stays in his apartment built about a couple of decades ago. Why we always think dat to lavish money is d only way the world can notice us as the rich/richest beats me.......I'm not surprised as many of the so called rich nigerians think with their feet#BunchOfOlodos

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Pennywise(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
She dare not hang out her hand in Lagos traffic, else she lose the wrist and the watch.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by charleff512(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtervaganza:
It's a sign of poverty or smallmanism that will make anybody here criticise someone for buying what they can afford.

I'm sire you all realise you're more vain than these people? The op reason you haven't bought that kind of wristwatch is because you don't have the money yet.

Like you earn 150k salary and you blew 140k on samsung galaxy note 4 and you think it's ok. But this lady bought a wristwatch for just 7 million naira out of the billion she has access to
thanks a lot!
Nigerians will criticize anything
Jenny gave herself a gift out of millions of Rolex watches she sells visit her shop and you will see watches of 20 million Naira and more.
This watches are like stocks you can sell it to get your money back whenever you want to.
Its an investment with style.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Ilekeh(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lemme also remind you that you specifically mentioned ''Nigeria''

Yes because identity is more important in Nigeria's culture.

Iya Tayo
Iyawo Seun

etc
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

Yes because identity is more important in Nigeria's culture.

Iya Tayo
Iyawo Seun

etc
Oh! I get your point perfectly.

But, don't you also think that most folks in Nigeria do not give a rat asss about their identity any longer? as long as money and fame is involved.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Lilamartedi(f): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
You better start making that choice all by yourself or I would be forced to do it my own way. grin
Let me slap you first, then we'll see how u like it wink
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Let me slap you first, then we'll see how u like it wink
cheesy
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Ilekeh(f): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Oh! I get your point perfectly.

But, don't you also think that most folks in Nigeria do not give a rat asss about their identity any longer? as long as money and fame is involved.

Probably. But I initially spoke for myself.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

Probably. But I initially spoke for myself.
So, if I call you my ex now on NL, will it upset you? angry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by annibro(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
U never can tell wat u'll do wit money until u get it. There was a time I thot buying ordinary 'mac' powda 6k was waste of money. But now Its difrent cos I can afford it. D truth of d mata is, d more u earn, ur taste increases and u can't give wat u can't ve. Some1 wo can't spend 4 himself can't spend 4 others. Dats Y d bible said 'luv ur nebo as urself' & Not more dan urself cos its imposibu in d 1st place. Can some1 wo doesn't eat chicken give a bega money 2 buy chicken? Or can someone wo buys bend down select tek a poor man 2 butik 2 shop?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Ilekeh(f): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
So, if I call you my ex now on NL, will it will upset you? angry

Yes because I'm not your ex undecided

And because I don't want your house of harem attacking me.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

Yes because I'm not your ex undecided

And because I don't want your house of harem attacking me.
Of course you were my ex enemy tongue

These talks about house of harem is becoming too ridiculous and you of all people are buying into such gossips?....smh

You deserve to be spanked on the asss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User / Funke Akindele Releases New Photos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.