Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (23587 Views)

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by tziz(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oloriatoke:

I don't go out with any....
Seriously?? undecided
Picture of the contents of ur handbag or adonbilivit! tongue
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by kccarew(f): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Both, a guy wanna be identified with a super hot chic, and a lady wanna be identified with a hot dude, this makes both parties conscious of themselves.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by tziz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
something like that *whispers* don't tell anyone wink
##Lips sealed##

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by lilmax(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Some people no understand the question
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
chibwike:
Lets hear your opinions, and give us reasons

Inna ruwan mu da yanda mu ke San kaya! Ba ka da gaskiya.

Ka gaya manna in kana da budurwa kamar Beyonce!
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by chibwike(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Inna ruwan mu da yanda mu ke San kaya! Ba ka da gaskiya.

Ka gaya manna in kana da budurwa kamar Beyonce!
huh?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by LordVoldemort(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Outside show (looks) is a poor substitute for inner worth.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
chibwike:
huh?

grin

Kai ne cassanovan kassan Nairaland ko?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Gboskee(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
kenkwodoski:
guys joor! cheesy

guys preffer beautiful and attractive ladies.

girls, many don't care about their guys look, especially if they are to marry him. all they care about is the dollar cheesy grin shocked

if money grows on trees, girls won't mind dating........ lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
dating you
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by 1one: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
pretydamsel1:
I don't go out with make up kit nor mirror.

Lie that you've never used the screen of your phone as a mirror tongue
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by LordVoldemort(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
stanisbaratheon:
as for me i'd prefer my lady to look very good

Who els would have prefered to look good? Ur dead granma or ur dog?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
kayceemadu9:
I don't go out with make up in my bag....weird as it may sound,but,I dont
yea it's really weird and i don't believe you too bad there's no way to prove it I for catch you red handed.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
pretydamsel1:
Oh really? you too? clap for yourself I believe you
not.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
pretydamsel1:
Oh really? you too? clap for yourself I believe you
not.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oloriatoke:

I don't go out with any....
and I'm suppose to believe you because
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Adesewa19(f): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Myself
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by akeemstunna(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
hmmm... funny comments www.akeemstunnabaiby..com
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady y that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment

I've met a couple of chics dat do. My gf came to my place today without a make up kit. She only brushed her hair and used some of my perfume on her way out.

I hav some oda friends like dis sha. Sometimes it depends on d occasion.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by darepoju(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
ladies o...
of cos they always appear good.... though some girls will dress up so jezeebelike that their appearance will scare u away...

Back to point...
ladies do care a lot about their partner's (guy's) appearance...
my GF will be like....
haha...look I don't like all dis. o..
its not just lectures today o.. u also av presentation by 12.. use this tie. it goes with ur shirt... use this belt..it looks better with that shoe....blablabla...

it sickens me at times....
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by gimmesome(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
For me, I think girls. Being 'fine' is one of the first things that attracts me to a guy.
...so how do u go about dat?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
obongproff:

I've met a couple of chics dat do. My gf came to my place today without a make up kit. She only brushed her hair and used some of my perfume on her way out.

I hav some oda friends like dis sha. Sometimes it depends on d occasion.
I guess
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Topiipii(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
kenkwodoski:
guys joor! cheesy

guys preffer beautiful and attractive ladies.

girls, many don't care about their guys look, especially if they are to marry him. all they care about is the dollar cheesy grin shocked

if money grows on trees, girls won't mind dating........ lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Squirrels? Monkeys? Chipmunks?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by timijoseph01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
I dnt think he cares.. N neither do i
NB: no nid askin me.. Yeah im gay
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Rahmatuparker: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady y that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment
I am one, I don't go abt wit a mirror neither do I ve a make up kit in my bag. I don't usually comment but ur comment made me to. So guy, remove d comment cos gals plenty. Too much make up makes one look artificial.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
gimmesome:
...so how do u go about dat?
Go about what exactly?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by timijoseph01(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
ShakurM:
Guys ooo! I talk am, explain Tinubu n his wife if you think otherwise cry
okay.. Wht of Taiye Taiwo n his wife...
Heheheh
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by macdon4all(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment
MY GIRLFRIEND grin
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by AriDsexy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:

U can remove ur comment now cos I don't tongue
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
timijoseph01:
I dnt think he cares.. N neither do i
NB: no nid askin me.. Yeah im gay
why do I have the feeling that you are a cheap attention seeker?

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by ExperTrait(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
chibwike:
Lets hear your opinions, and give us reasons
I think its d guys. Gals can really b blind wen inlove. And its little things dat makes dem fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.