Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (23583 Views)

How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Ilekeh(f): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Naija guys
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by chibwike(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
cry cry THIS IS THE REASON WHY ALIENS WONT TALK TO US...SEE QUESTION WEY DEM ASK...SEE UNA LIFE OUTSIDE cry cry
Lmao
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Inkyillusion(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Guys... Obviously.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by dapsonjegz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
none
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Agali10: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
GUY. MUST READ Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan www.nairaland.com/2065573/neither-buhari-nor-jonathan#29284523
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by jmoore(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
I don't know, I'm neither a lady nor a guy. I assume both genders care what the person they have on their arms look like.
Are you an alien?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by MsPweshy(f): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
I think it's guys! Coz do alwz av this feeling when dia Bae looks nice especially if it's on an outing grin
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
I believe that men cares 2 much, coz majority of men goes after good looking gals while gals threw caution to the wind, overlook the looks and goes after the money
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by tundeayo2020: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
observing thread
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

So you're what then

other grin
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
cry cry THIS IS THE REASON WHY ALIENS WONT TALK TO US...SEE QUESTION WEY DEM ASK...SEE UNA LIFE OUTSIDE cry cry

See you...

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by tziz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
I don't know, I'm neither a lady nor a guy. I assume both genders care what the person they have on their arms look like.
What are you then?
Some gender-less alien? undecided
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by pretydamsel1(f): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady y that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment
I don't go out with make up kit nor mirror.

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

Did the OP send you? Or you're trying to "protect" his thread? Taa

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by HopeAtHand: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
I dnt care about my looks..im beautiful owkay..gud!

Now to more important issue.....

All those Man U and Man City fans (forget arsenal, they are goin nowhere) who were celebeating Chelseas draw, i came to tell all of dem say 'God pass them'. grin grin
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:

thanks for the correction even still I think it's the ladies.
You welcome.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by tundeayo2020: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
lol then what are you??
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Oloriatoke(f): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcquine:
Ladies. just show me a lady y that don't go out with either a make up kit in her bag or at least a mirror and I'll remove my comment

I don't go out with any....

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by fijiano202(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
na we guys cos i still wonder why my exes who are gorgeous choose me .....even obasanjo fine when u see me

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by ShakurM(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
really? undecided
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Misogynist2014(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't know.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by IKJ66(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊OK̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by stanisbaratheon: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
as for me i'd prefer my lady to look very good
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
chibwike:
where have u been
Been around o cheesy

Just less nairalanding smiley
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by ibnusman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ladies pay attention= money
Guys pay attention = look and shapes of ladies. Thats why two out of every three marriages the ladies are more beatiful than guys and guys richer than ladies.

1 Like

Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by fireforfire: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Forget about looks joor, ur vote is ur future. Gej or GMB?
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by tziz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Using me to judge, i'ld say its the guys..
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by safarigirl(f): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
tziz:

What are you then?
Some gender-less alien? undecided
something like that *whispers* don't tell anyone wink
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by chidiebele2014: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...no he means when you're in the relationship already.

Is it your boyfriend that cares more about how you appear or you? smiley
Oh... Didn't get that right. Think I'd give that to guys.
Seizing girls up from head to the toe.
Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by millionboi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Girls xpecialy wen she is in love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.