Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do (1019 Views)

Don't Really Have A Title For This / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by aydebug(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2015
grin[/color][color=#000099]
i have been proposing to this girl for so long but she didn't accept for almost every time I talk to her, but she always call me as I always did too. she do anything for me even what I don't think she might did. so it was on 31st of December we chat with each other on whatsapp and she said what will I give to her for Jan 1 and I told her to request for anything she likes but she refuse to and I told her if she can make it out tonight. it was about 2am in mid night of jan1 when guys were busy with the dance of street, I received her call and she told me to come to her house. when I get their she was still inside but I waited for her outside, what really surprise me was that as she was coming I didn't face her, she just hugged me from the back for almost couple of minutes in close range. then I face her and we talk to each other, she said what did I really want. I said I want her to accept my proposal but she still denied it and after that we still hug each other very well and catch lot of fun. its a long thing than this, pls my people help me out don't even know what to do anymore.
Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by adewale2011(m): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2015
go hug transformer bro.... you need to be current with the latest tips
Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2015
hmmmmmmmm guy try harder not only on the girl but your english who knows if that's what is keeping the gal away

my piece cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2015
all this small small boys looking for relationship, face your studies. angryall this small small boys looking for relationship, face your studies.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by Yungknyyght(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2015
D problem is ur english..dts all grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by Afrok(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2015
When U went to her house by 2am are u sure u didn't know what to do? When she hugged u from behind for minutes, did u suffer any seizure? shocked.... Op U know what to do just that U are holding on tight to the faith of our fathers cheesy.

When U talked about proposing I thought U were talking about marriage but nah just asking a girl out U come dey "popori" on top. Abeg she don decline so many times, free her and pretend she never exists. She refused accepting U and she's equally blocking ur senses from seeing other girls around.

Find ur way... Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by aydebug(m): 6:30am On Jan 22, 2015
English is not the problem, I just wrote this blablabla, so forget about my English and let me have your real words.
Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by Sunkyphil(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2015
aydebug:
grin[/color][color=#000099]
i have been proposing to this girl for so long but she didn't accept for almost every time I talk to her, but she always call me as I always did too. she do anything for me even what I don't think she might did. so it was on 31st of December we chat with each other on whatsapp and she said what will I give to her for Jan 1 and I told her to request for anything she likes but she refuse to and I told her if she can make it out tonight. it was about 2am in mid night of jan1 when guys were busy with the dance of street, I received her call and she told me to come to her house. when I get their she was still inside but I waited for her outside, what really surprise me was that as she was coming I didn't face her, she just hugged me from the back for almost couple of minutes in close range. then I face her and we talk to each other, she said what did I really want. I said I want her to accept my proposal but she still denied it and after that we still hug each other very well and catch lot of fun. its a long thing than this, pls my people help me out don't even know what to do anymore.
at d bolded
Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by LadyX(f): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2015
OP
No offence, you need to work on how you express yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:
hmmmmmmmm guy try harder not only on the girl but your english who knows if that's what is keeping the gal away

my piece cool

Be nice
Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

Be nice
i am joor
Re: Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do by eyeon(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2015
I can't even understand anything...
So what do I tell you firstly?
Just do something...

(1) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed By Doctors ,few Days To Wedding.(see tweets)... / What's Ur Take On This / Self-service Or Being An Homo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.