Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship (1022 Views)

A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cheating. This is not an “every-guy thing,” you know. Lots of boyfriends are honest, they keep to their promises, and they do not cheat. When it is time for a dating relationship to end, they end it and move on. In other words, they don’t start something with another girl while they are still in a dating relationship.
Some of you girls are already thinking — On what planet do those guys live? I’ve never known a guy like that, at least one that I would be attracted to. If that is the case, maybe you need to start hanging around with a different group of guys. If you have a history of dating cheaters or know way too many girls who have, then you might need to rethink how you pick your boyfriends...

By the way, I have 3 reasons explained here, why some guys cheat

Big Misunderstanding of the
Relationship

1) Guys get stuck with a clingy girl, figures
maybe she’ll change over the course of a few
months.Really likes the girl for a lot of her
character traits but notices that she’s not going
to let him go.” Miss Insecurity is dating Mr. Self-Confident, and with that relationship, she is trying desperately to plug some pretty big holes in her own self- esteem. You know how that usually turns out— clinginess, jealousy, anger, tears… When a very insecure person and very self-confident person begin dating, they almost always have a different understanding about the relationship.
The girl might understand their relationship as
being long-term, high-commitment, and
exclusive (that means no other girls allowed). Her boyfriend may see things very differently. To him it is about hanging out, having fun, making out, and moving on. The truth is that he is not into her nearly as much as she is into him. But Miss Insecurity doesn’t want to press Mr. Self-Confident too hard about his commitment. She would prefer to assume (or in some cases, dream) he is as committed to her as she is to
him.

Because their Relationship Goals are Different from yours

Then there are guys who are very willing to talk about the relationship. They make lots of
promises, using words like, “I love you,” “you’re
so beautiful…,” and “spend our lives together….”
The girlfriend might be saying the same words, but there is a difference. Some girls give a lot and put up with a lot in order to get what they want most— the relationship.
On the other hand, some guys (including the
ones more likely to cheat) come at it from the
other direction. They get excited about the
relationship too, but simply because the
relationship is the way to get what they want —usually sex.

It’s pretty simple—she wants a relationship, so
much so that she is even tempted to offer some sex to get is. He wants sex, even if he has to give some relationship to get it. But cheating violates the relationship, not the sex.

Boyfriends Cheat because they
are Weaklings

Boyfriends who cheat don’t always do it with a
plan in mind. Remember, guys are not that
complex. You probably know about some girls
who stalk guys like sexual predators- they try in every way they can to get them to cheat.
Unfortunately, some guys just don’t have what it takes to refuse

Guys do yhu agree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by damseyl(f): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
That 2nd reason iis just the main reason
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by mesoade(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Irrespective of the reason , cheating is cheating!!!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by dejii01(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
4) The work of the devil grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Fabdedon(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by gracile(f): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
That's why I don't do boys undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by DeeBoiyy: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
I hardly cheat. I'm not the cheat kind of guy but when i do its because of experimentation and discovering new horizons grin but there is still the main chick
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
gracile:
realy? shocked...xo what do u do?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
gracile:
lesbian alert.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
dejii01:
4) The work of the devil grin
devil ke?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
I hardly cheat. I'm not the cheat kind of guy but when i do its because of experimentation and discovering new horizons grin but there is still the main chick
gradualy ur mind will be drawing away from that main chick
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by DeeBoiyy: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
gradualy ur mind will be drawing away from that main chick
hardly does. Girls i cheat with are mostly one time flings or FWBs
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by gracile(f): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
realy? shocked...xo what do u do?
I date men not boiz! nobody should quote me again am outta here angry
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by gracile(f): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Imagine me catching my ex cheating red handed and all he could come up wid was he just wanted to be adventurous!
I wished him luck and off i left!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by onstelly(f): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
gracile:
Imagine me catching my ex cheating red handed and all he could come up wid was he just wanted to be adventurous!
I wished him luck and off i left!
Serious he go soon jam adventure
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by queeny788(f): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cheating is cheatn,no mata d damn reason
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
gracile:

I date men not boiz! nobody should quote me again am outta here angry
k ..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Ojochegbe1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Ojochegbe1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
gracile:
u do men grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Charles4075(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op, the important thing to understand about one who cheats be it a guy/girl is that a lot of the time, it’s not that the person who cheats is unhappy with his or her significant other, but that the issue is symptomatic of an internal problem and that's where the problem lies. Often times, it's out of spite and neglect, while the other times, it's because they feel they will never be caught by their partners and when caught red-handed, some might feel awkward and others might justify themselves and claim it was done out of boredom, emotional security or experimenting.
NB: Not all guys are cheats, same as not all ladies are cheats. They're still few faithful humans out there.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, the important thing to understand about one who cheats be it a guy/girl is that a lot of the time, it’s not that the person who cheats is unhappy with his or her significant other, but that the issue is symptomatic of an internal problem and that's where the problem lies. Often times, it's out of spite and neglect, while the other times, it's because they feel they will never be caught by their partners and when caught red-handed, some might feel awkward and others might justify themselves and claim it was done out of boredom, emotional security or experimenting.
NB: Not all guys are cheats, same as not all ladies are cheats. They're still few faithful humans out there.
yea u right, tnx for d contribution

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? / He Is Married With Two Kids,...a Must Read / Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.