Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50181 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Crossbelt(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nawa o just hear yourselves, brothers and sisters can't sleep in the same bed again hmmmm. This our generation self may God help.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by kamez(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
I honestly can't believe some comments I ve read here..

The world is truly coming to and end..

If u sleep on the same bed with ur blood sis, and u have and urge, the u seriously need deliverance.its abnormal..

I use to bath in the same bathroom with my elder sis till she got married sef.. And she is only two yrs older dan me.

How the hell does some one get sexually attracted to a blood sis..jeeeez
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nuella222(f): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonychristopher:

Because he is clean his mind us clean and he can't have erektion

Even if he does he can use soap not on his sisters
grin grin soap Lol can't stop laughing
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bode2:
I notice that our people from the east are usually very intimate with their opposite sex siblings including cousins, niece, nephews and what have you. I used to attend one tutorial centre, kon see intimidation! two Igbo brother and sister as in family member, robbing, touching bobby, hugging,patting... Then, I usually wished I was in the guy's shoe as if I should disappear and be the one doing the touching tinz. I remember our tutorial master saying to them 'e ku gbadun nitiyin ooo'
Bottom line is that the Igbos are very intimate but they don't penetrate. For me I don't usually play with my sister cos I don't find her attractive at all but many guys do. I don't even touch her cos her body seems repulsive to me.
The bottom what

please don't say this again.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Na lie,konji no know family

really, konji no know family? I had to actually call my sis to see dese comments on here. I swear, I fear my life for u people. kai........
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by deavicky(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views
u don't have to sleep in ur brother's room cos anything can happen see ur beauty. If i see you I would marry u at once.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by tonychristopher: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bode2:
Guy, I am not castigating a particular region, I am only stating an observable social phenomenon. In fact, I know 99% of the Igbos see incesxt as something impracticable or that can't just happen. I also tried to strike a mild difference between the Igbos and Yorubas that that the former are usually close or intimate with their blood without any sexual feelings while the latter by nature don't even want to have anything to do with their blood.
For the case of OBJ you mentioned, I believe you know most leaders are usually faced with unbelievable conspiracies ask TB Jousha, ask Obama. Thanks.

Guy

I am saying the same thing ..I stay in Lagos and I have seen so many families engaged in incest here in Lagos and by Yoruba that I think that inbreeding is an acceptable way of life in Yoruba that was why I responded your text

Its nothing to take personal though but that is an observation

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by tonychristopher: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nuella222:
grin grin soap Lol can't stop laughing

That's is the way I interprets that maybe I don't know your own

Lux is always handy
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ow can a sane human being tink of sleeping wit sister/brother...can't even tink of it;will rather die!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Mystery007(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Lolz.. Dis ur comment gat me rolling on d floor.. Abi nah, but blood na blood oo. I can't fit think of am sef, tufia kwa
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Mavor: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

But some guys cant control their urges

Some guys ke!!! You Nigerian women watch too much Nollywood shyte!!! Brainwashed into thinking all men are dogs. It's your brother for pete's sake!! SMH!!!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by tonychristopher: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
madgoat:

Gbagaun.. grin English is soooooo hard grin

English made easy
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by daveP(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:

Honestly!

I see nothing sharing a bed with my sister no matter how old I am. I mean is this supposed to be a question worth opening a thread for?

It only depicts the kind of things happening in some families in our society today sad

(adjust eye glasses and drops bottle of pepsi) shocked cos some parents dey fear. The mind can be overwhelmed in nanoseconds-not undermining the hormones.(that moment that devil is blamed grin ) Yeah you're right! (closes book titled "The Probability of Uncertainty"wink
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
V
dunkem21:

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.

I don't think there's anything wrong in sleeping in your sisters bedroom especially when the house is full but I find your post a bit uncomfortable and awkward. I can't criticise you though,you seem to bond well with your sisters and not forgetting that 148+ liked your comment.
@ op, even if you find it uncomfortable sleeping in your brothers bedroom,what about your sisters? They would not be seeing anything strange even if you sleep na..ked.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Richiy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Its a pity your mum can't even trust your brothers, when with you..

Hello love....
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Richiy(f): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
In my house, its not even an option. I share one bed with my kid bro.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by ped007(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
sawdust:

Mum must av rili bangged her brothers
Same thought. . .
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
BlossomP:

What would you say about the shocking stories we often come across of fathers molesting there own daughters? Is that not a case of 'flesh and blood'?

The fact is, it is not natural to have amorous feelings for one's siblings, but unfortunately we live in a world that is rife with strange occurrences. To play safe, therefore, it is not out if place for d op's mum to react the way she did.

it's easier to stomach that of fathers molesting daughters (most men lose their senses at a certain age). Brothers and sisters(in naija) is just too hard to swallow. Whatever rocks their boats sha
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
SwagForce1:

Mind does, my dear.
thank God for u
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by solash: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Becus i sleep unclad in the night
kristina1:

kristina1:

You must be a dog shaa
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by eshope(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wat kind of questions is dis my sis or my Brother....y not pls u don't Ave to post dis kind of discussion cos is creating negative impression pls....
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by xynerise: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Any guy's dik that resurrects at the sight of his sister's unclothedness is a maniac
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by petux(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
wats bad in it....my sister is not my type
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by slimzy91(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Una be ajebo na..some yrs back we were 7 children living in 2room face me I face u compund. I hve 5 sisters and we all sleep in dsame place..infact my sisters change in my front most times . So I don't think this is an issue. If u start hve sexual Feelings for ur sister or brother, dat one na spiritual problem oo..op if u weren't living in a flat will ur mother say dat?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Penboy: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

come! Who are you self? In as much as i may not share a room with my sisters; from your post, have you been a victim of ince.st before?
If yes, then i understand your plight.

Da hell is inbreeding?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Edusouls(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.
why such recklessness just because they are ur sisters dont dance with the devil..because the devil always wins...

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by August17(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bode2:
at
what age Sir?
Not necessary. She is not my neighbour,neither is she my friend but she is my sister(blood)so what ever u think or want to find out is not necessary.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Beface(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
I can even sleep with a female friend in the same room not to talk of my sister.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why not?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by prettiest1(f): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Konji no know family
I do sleep with my elder brother anytime he comes home.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Sylvarresta(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
rashygenius:

Oga...pack well...naa just a day
u dey with ur friend..y not try just 1week tgeda,even if d girl short,get hunchback 4 front and back,get k-leg join...u go reason am one day to log in
A girl and a boy in d same bearin diff surnames..Deir 3rd person in dt room is DEVIL to curse havoc
guy am not like dat, I have taste

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.