Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

**does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. (1130 Views)

Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
A friend of mine told me yesterday that his girl broke up with him, when she recently found out that she was a year older than him......#

I have come to notice that women attach a kind of special interest concerning 'age' in a relationship. either they say " he is too old for me" or " I cannot date a guy am older than" etc.

my question is: Does age really matters in a relationship if there is love and respect?...........##### remember Paul from p-square is currently married to his wife who is older than him. and amongst many others.
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by davo90tico(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yes and sometimes no
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by jsunex(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
peacelover15:
A friend of mine told me yesterday that his girl broke up with him, when she recently found out that she was a year older than him......#

I have come to notice that women attach a kind of special interest concerning 'age' in a relationship. either they say " he is too old for me" or " I cannot date a guy am older than" etc.

my question is: Does age really matters in a relationship if there is love and respect?...........##### remember Paul from p-square is currently married to his wife who is older than him. and amongst many others.

Depends on age difference...
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by quivah(f): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
for me; age matters if the lady is older.. I can't date someone I'm older than... this has nothing to do with disrespect or something.. but maybe cause I haven't fell in love with a younger dude tho..

but the funniest part with a guy being older than his gf is when calling him brother sososo is a must.. I'm like wtf?!! in a relationship leave disrespect out... it still baffles meundecided
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Age matters alot,,i cant date someone,am older dan.
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by chukwusi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
hmmmm I just hope it doesn't. cryhmmmm I just hope it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
are you expecting? lol @ chukusi
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Age is a barrier on this one....undecidedundecided Being older than a guy i'm dating sounds embarrassing to me... Age may nt matter when they r age mates,(same actual age) but i sure cannot do it talkless of dating sum 1 i'm older than.

BTW, @op, d girl made d mistake of nt asking about d age b4 dating him if it was that important to her..undecided
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by hunkzlatan(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well it doesn't matter to me...my girl is 2 years older than me...so to me,it doesn't matter...
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by ifex370(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
the age matters to girls more than the guys... that's why I can't get a gf cos I always end up liking someone that's older than me e.g Kim kardashian undecided
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Ploy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
How do you know the real age when everybody has doctored date of birth? Any lady that wants to welcome Latin into her pass.y should indicate no age barrier.
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Deapexboy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
One man meat is anoda man poison
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
if I got you correct @ ploy, I would like to ask: what will a doctor stand to gain if he/she alters your birth date.?.....beside I don't see any problem in dating a younger guy, so far the guy behaves maturedly and understands the girl in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
hunkzlatan:
Well it doesn't matter to me...my girl is 2 years older than me...so to me,it doesn't matter...
Here where i live such a thing is not done.
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
I can only date my agemate,Yea! Agemate alone. As a matter of fact if i was born in Aug nd her in July,i no go date her. Even if we were born the same day and she was born 10:00 am and me 10:01am i no fit date am o she is 1 minute older than me.

Don't tell me u blv dis bcus Here where i live Love rules.
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Ploy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
peacelover15:
if I got you correct @ ploy, I would like to ask: what will a doctor stand to gain if he/she alters your birth date.?.....beside I don't see any problem in dating a younger guy, so far the guy behaves maturedly and understands the girl in the relationship.

To answer your question, I didn't mean doctors alter dates of birth; when fact is falsified, it's doctored. People change their date of birth to meet up with the demanding societal expectations.

It can marry anybody, but she must be GOOD LOOKING

1 Like

Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Newkidoo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
It depends on three things..

Brb to state those three things.. undecided tongue
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Metcoppo(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
I can date/marry a guy that I am older than, as long as d guy is matured Emotionally intellectually Spiritually & isn't idle.
Cos most of d matured guys-age wise are so overrated.
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Metcoppo:
I can date/marry a guy that I am older than, as long as d guy is matured Emotionally intellectually Spiritually & isn't idle.
Cos most of d matured guys-age wise are so overrated.
Re: **does Age Matters In A Relationship!?. by Metcoppo(f): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=peacelover15 post=29315261][/quote]

Oga y did u quote me?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Call Your Girlfriend 5,000 Times In A Day? See Who Did / "Virgin Or Not; Guys Wise Up" / E-romance, E-love, EEEEEEEEE. E-world. Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.