Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta (25724 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
She's the minor here. She doesn't know any better.

You guys should stop disgracing yourselves and putting us to shame with xtupid posts like these.

madam , there is nothing like minor here . it takes two to tangle . was she raped , No . did she tell her parents about it before they went for a check NO. Did she loose her virginity to the man , the post didnt say but I guess No also.

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Frankenstein: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why was the man arrested?

2 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Samsonklin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

I'm not a mother. I am teenager too. smiley
You would be someday!
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by fortunejum: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
why didn't the old man go for older ladies? He chose a teenager and took advantage of her naivety
fresh blood
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're a teenager and yet you sleep,eat and live in the romance section of NL and I can bet that all hell would break loose the day some unsuspecting peeps lures you to his bed.

Kids need to be kids for God's sake

Besides what is a teenager doing in the romance section? undecided

Some parents aren't doing their job at all - Excuse my French. angry
Ermmm....What da' heck? undecided
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Gordieshegz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

I'm not a mother. I am teenager too. smiley

In which you might have been lured at a time or two,right? If yes,what was your reaction like?? Compare it with this story of this teenager...just to say all girls,so far you are bulging boobs and butts,attract men regardless of age...yours is to report to your parents if your are still too young to handle it yourself...at least a girl that could get pregnant wouldn't have been any younger than 14yrs,,,and you wouldn't tell me this could have been hard for her to do,would you??
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by davinero(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
kennygee:
Has he been Castrated?
. Una wen dey happily open leg 4 olda politicians 2 get money. Hw many grenades dem don put 4 ya hole? Mtcheew.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
why didn't the old man go for older ladies? He chose a teenager and [b]took advantage of her naivety [/b]

her what?
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
hear yourself , she never wanted but was lured .... what have you been doing each time you are lured ? do you give in ? both parties should be blamed . dont take sides.

lured ke? she knew what it entailed and willingly enjoyed the action....
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by hasshams: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Shutup. Wayward daughter indeed.

You men need to control your stùpid manliness and wayward self. As old as the ning nong, he chose a teenage girl.
hut up your toilet. You lady! Your words stinks like my little brother's poop.next time don't generalize or connect all men with Such ill acts beside there are old ladies too that engages themselves in such shameless acts with little teenage boys what can you say about this? Or is it because the little kids are incapable of getting pregnant which keeps d ladies unvulnerable
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by babyfaceafrica: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
She's the minor here. She doesn't know any better.

You guys should stop disgracing yourselves and putting us to shame with xtupid posts like these.

what do you mean by minor? How old is she? Until u know her real age please stop speculating? Wht do you mean guys should stop disgracing themselves,was she raped!!? The answer is no!! They are both wrong period!!!... I will never condone unfairness in life...teenage my ass,as if we are babies here
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
babyfaceafrica:
what do you mean by minor? How old is she? Until u know her real age please stop speculating? Wht do you mean guys should stop disgracing themselves,was she raped!!? The answer is no!! They are both wrong period!!!... I will never condone unfairness in life...teenage my ass,as if we are babies here
read up about age of consent and statutory rape.
Educate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by iluvpomo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gordieshegz:

Nicklas Sarkorzy has a first tier information on that!!! I tell you
Carla will castrate him oh grin
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Truckpusher(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Ermmm....What da' heck? undecided
Those grammar of yours will come with tears when the chips are down. grin

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Those grammar of yours will come with tears when the chips are down. grin
Lol...i'm not that stùpid to be lured by a man regardless of age. smiley
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by onadana: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Conji na bastard.....
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by corlin2(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
how old is this f333ki9 teenage bitch
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Adek15(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Iamsynord:
This old man has two teenage daughters..he would never Allow anyone to do this to his own daughters.. But he has forgotten that the Sin of the Father shall be visited upon d Children ..
that quote is wrong, unfair and unjust. A just God will not make that happen.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by babyfaceafrica: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
read up about age of consent and statutory rape.
Educate yourself.
educate mysef about wht? Gals been blaming guys for all dere problems since 12bc...go and preach that one in the northern hemisphere where gals are married off at 15 above with parental consent ...the gal was greedy and the man was stupid..is dere a greater sin? No!!!!
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Real gobegrinundecidedgrin
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Misblah(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
all these randy he-goats parading in human skins defiling and snatching the innocence of our future leaders, may you live long to suffer the consequences of your deeds. One thing i know for sure is that what goes around comes around. To the teenage girls out there, like my Mum would tell me, "experience is the best teacher but save yourself the stress nd hurt by learning from the experience of others". Sex is sweet bt its sweeter with the right person, at the right time under the right roof.

4 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by babyfaceafrica: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Misblah:
all these randy he-goats parading in human skins defiling and snatching the innocence of our future leaders, may you live long to suffer the consequences of your deeds. One thing i know for sure is that what goes around comes around. To the teenage girls out there, like my Mum would tell me, "experience is the best teacher but save yourself the stress nd hurt by learning from the experience of others". Sex is sweet bt its sweeter with the right person, at the right time under the right roof.
young gals should stop been greedy...dats why dis old fools will lure them...if the fish snubs the bait it won't get caught!
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by glamm: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Register for one month intensive training in Graphics & Web Design (weekends only )
Date: Jan 10, 17, 24 and 31 (2015)
Venue:2nd Floor , Rock and Rule Suite, The Valley Mall, Plot 215 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Time: 10am-3:00pm
Course fee:N50,000.00 (fifty thousand naira only)
You can secure your seat by making a payment into the bank account detailed below:

Bank: Diamond:
Account Name: peach and pomp Services Ltd
Account Number: 0054361488

Once you make payment, Kindly send your details in the following order to 08184227903
Full Name/email address/payment reference number/phone number
Limited seats available
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by rigarmortis: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Inasmuch as the man is one old garroted he-goat, the girl also shares from the blame, afterall she opened her shop and allowed the man's member to slide to and from in her wet young tight cooch, without the slightest force applied save for the promise of good things to ''come'' in the form of cash, materials and devil knows whatnot.

Am sure if the man had tried to ''lure'' her into dipping her hands in burning coal, she would have persistently demured, but to pull down her pants was effortlessly done, a teenager knows right from wrong and has a conscience, she should take responsibilty for some of her actions.

Some of these girls are something else, if king kong has the right price, he would have is stiff staff, rod and balls licked clean.

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by watchindelta(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
all dis small witches no go put their pussy for one place aba.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by rigarmortis: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Misblah:
"experience is the best teacher but save yourself the stress nd hurt by learning from the experience of others". Sex is sweet bt its sweeter with the right person, at the right time under the right roof.

Rubish.

I have had se.cks under the wrong roof, infact under no roof, in the back seat of a convertible, at the wrong time (2am), at the wrong place, (club parking lot), with the wrong person, some randy random Hot wench whose name i have forgetten, whose face i cant recollect, but whose shape was devastating,........

And it was sweet as fukc!

Your good mom was wrong.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
I am ashamed of all of you .
I hope you will blame your daughters when one old man lures her into acts she's too little to understand the repercussions of.
I can't believe we have people of your type of thinking in modern day Nigeria. But then why am I surprised.under 18 kids are called minors for a reason. If they are not old enough to vote why should they be old enough to have sex?
Simply because they are not old enough to understand.
Any adult who engages them in such is merely taking advantage of them because they don't know better.

What is wrong with you guys for Christ's sake?
So one can't trust a man of this day to be around her teenage daughter because the adult who should know better prefers to shift responsibility to the kid.

Are you guys for real?

For those of you asking if she was rappedd, yes she was. If you have sex with someone below the legal age of consent, it is raape.

Phew.

Fvcking illiterates and paedophiles everywhere angry

watchindelta:
all dis small witches no go put their pussy for one place aba.
rigarmortis:
Inasmuch as the man is one old garroted he-goat, the girl also shares from the blame, afterall she opened her shop and allowed the man's member to slide to and from in her wet young tight cooch, without the slightest force applied save for the promise of good things to ''come'' in the form of cash, materials and devil knows whatnot.
Am sure if the man had tried to ''lure'' her into dipping her hands in burning coal, she would have persistently demured, but to pull down her pants was effortlessly done, a teenager knows right from wrong and has a conscience, she should take responsibilty for some of her actions.
Some of these girls are something else, if king kong has the right price, he would have is stiff staff, rod and balls licked clean.
babyfaceafrica:
young gals should stop been greedy...dats why dis old fools will lure them...if the fish snubs the bait it won't get caught!
majekdom2:
madam , there is nothing like minor here . it takes two to tangle . was she raped , No . did she tell her parents about it before they went for a check NO. Did she loose her virginity to the man , the post didnt say but I guess No also.

2 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by kalufelix(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ya'll protecting dis lil b!tch wen u dont even know her age... dia was no indication of rape 4rm d report it takes 2 to tango...teenager my nyash
ma d!ck sef na teenager
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Misblah(f): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
rigarmortis:

Rubish.

I have had se.cks under the wrong roof, infact under no roof, in the back seat of a convertible, at the wrong time (2am), at the wrong place, (club parking lot), with the wrong person, some randy random Hot wench whose name i have forgetten, whose face i cant recollect, but whose shape was devastating,........

And it was sweet as fukc!

Your good mom was wrong.
I thank God for your life.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by babyfaceafrica: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
I am ashamed of all of you .
I hope you will blame your daughters when one old man lures her into acts she's too little to understand the repercussions of.
I can't believe we have people of your type of thinking in modern day Nigeria. But then why am I surprised.under 18 kids are called minors for a reason. If they are not old enough to vote why should they be old enough to have sex?
Simply because they are not old enough to understand.
Any adult who engages them in such is merely taking advantage of them because they don't know better.

What is wrong with you guys for Christ's sake?
So one can't trust a man of this day to be around her teenage daughter because the adult who should know better prefers to shift responsibility to the kid.

Are you guys for real?

For those of you asking if she was rappedd, yes she was. If you have sex with someone below the legal age of consent, it is raape.

Phew.

Fvcking illiterates and paedophiles everywhere angry

This is one reason why I don't like Nl dere are lots of kid. Can't u just make a point without the insults did u see any insultive word in my post ...please be civil...it shows the kind of person you are ..thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Afrobasic(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Shutup. Wayward daughter indeed.

You men need to control your stùpid manliness and wayward self. As old as the ning nong, he chose a teenage girl.

Girls... constantly blaming men for the problems(no be today)...

She was enjoying the willy and looking for money, She did not tell anybody... Now that she's pregnant, we should solely blame the man
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
babyfaceafrica:
This is one reason why I don't like Nl dere are lots of kid. Can't u just make a point without the insults did u see any insultive word in my post ...please be civil...it shows the kind of person you are ..thanks anyway
it is fine because it is a faceless forum. If you made that your comment around someone like me in real life,I will file a formal police complaint against you and get a restraining order if possible against you.

One needs to be sure our daughters are safe and not mingling with potential paedophiles.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.