Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta (25723 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
where is the child's discipline when she agreed to sleep with an old man . you contradicting yourself . the girl needs to be blamed nd disciplined too.

By the parents.

But the older person is a criminal who should be disciplined by the state law
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by ggodd(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
I so much hate girls of this generation. Its obvious the girl is just a stupid ass idiotic bitchy prostitute. If I give birth to a girl I swear I will sell her to ritualist. Bitches I hate u all!!!
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Zoo animals like you are the reasons why parents need to keep their wards under lock and key.
You're the actual problem the nigerian society has.
Senators endorsing legal rapee of children in the name of child marriage.
This is how it starts

Since teenage girls are fair game in your opinion.when you have daughters,it will be fun watching you change positions on this your very selfish opinions.
majekdom2:
well , women like her are a problem to the society, soon such would say they are fighting for the right of women the story explains the man prmised her stuffs in exchange for sex and this did not happen just one time .The girl may have pointd fingers at the useless old man perhaps because he was the last person she had sex with . am very sure this girl sleeps around . if only a DNA can be performed before delivery. I find it hard to understand when women regard to the feminine gender as minor.
Gordieshegz:
That cococandy of a woman has resolved to using female usual mechanism they employed while arguing with men when a woman is the subject of victimization... I am sure her line of argument would have been different if the topic had read "A FORTY-FOUR YEAR OLD WOMAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD BOY"....peeps like her would have remarked "no big deal cos it is her body"...Oh woman,how long will your hypocrisy lasts??

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
why didn't the old man go for older ladies? He chose a teenager and took advantage of her naivety

A teenager aint naïve. Did you read the part where he promised to buy her gifts?
That shows she knew what she was up to.

I for one wish rapists could be put to death but he didn't rape her she consented.

Her parents and community should actually deal with her also for disgracing herself
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by NickiRoman: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
Zoo animals like you are the reasons why parents need to keep their wards under lock and key.
This is how it starts

Since teenage girls are fair game in your opinion.when you have daughters,it will be fun watching you change positions on this your very selfish opinions.
..I can't believe what am seeing and the so called man as two teenage daughters ooo :-O And this fOols called men on this thread are supporting the man,If it were to be their sisters or their daughter they would have killed the man by now.What a shame!!!!
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

And the fact is that a minor is not a willful partner.
He/she cannot be considered able to give valid consent even if they seduced you the older person, you should be able to say no and walk away
If you succumb to a minor's advance, you have violated someone not considered able to give binding consent hence it is a crime.

That is why even when a minor WILLINGLY votes in an election,the vote is legally considered null and void.

Do I have to really explain that to you?

ok , keep on with the deciet... a teenage girl is allowed to seduce a man but a man should not give in to her seductions . simply put , a man should run away when he i seduced by a teenage girl . The man should be jailed in a case where he commits and the girl can go free without being blamed..... do you make any sense ? discuss this with your fellow women and see their reactions.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

By the parents.

But the older person is a criminal who should be disciplined by the state law
there was no where in my posts I said the man should not be disciplined.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by emsheddy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
In delta that does not make headlines.
but it does in ur state abi? If u no get wetin to talk, u no go shut up!
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
ok , keep on with the deciet... a teenage girl is allowed to seduce a man but a man should not give in to her seductions . simply put , a man should run away when he i seduced by a teenage girl . The man should be jailed in a case where he commits and the girl can go free without being blamed.....

Exactly. Glad you understand it clearly now.

Same if the the teenage person is a boy and the adult is a woman
Or if the teenage person is of same sex with the adult.

The point is the adult is a criminal and should be locked away.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
This is how it starts

where the parents fails , what do you do ? who has endorsed child marriage here .... we all know child marriage is usually out of a the childs will. this is different madam. My opinions are not selfish , My daughter will take responsibilities for her actions madam . I wont leave out totally out of the scenario . you are the one not making any sense here . there is no where I have supported this man . my POINT HAS BEEN THEY SHOULD BOTH BE DISCIPLINED.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
NickiRoman:
..I can't believe what am seeing and the so called man as two teenage daughters ooo :-O And this fOols called men on this thread are supporting the man,If it were to be their sisters or their daughter they would have killed the man by now.What a shame!!!!

It beats my imagination why some men will kill to protect their daughters but won't mind defiling other people's daughters

The selfishness is sky high.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
where the parents fails , what do you do ? who has endorsed child marriage here .... we all know child marriage is usually out of a the childs will. this is different madam. My opinions are not selfish , My daughter will take responsibilities for her actions madam . I wont leave out totally out of the scenario . you are the one not making any sense here . there is no where I have supported this man . my POINT HAS BEEN THEY SHOULD BOTH BE DISCIPLINED.

Who disciplines who?
The kid is disciplined by the parents
The adult is disciplined by the state. Agree?
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
emsheddy:
but it does in ur state abi? If u no get wetin to talk, u no go shut up!

I'm from delta angry

I repeat this is not news in delta.

Meanwhile quote me again and tell me to shut up and you will not enter 2015.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

Exactly. Glad you understand it clearly now.

Same if the the teenage person is a boy and the adult is a woman
Or if the teenage person is of same sex with the adult.

The point is the adult is a criminal and should be locked away.
Madam , it is not about gender ... not about boy or girl . you are not making any sense . a teenage should be punished for indiscipline ... the teenage prosititutes out there can also continue because they are teenagers . you are not making ay sense .
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

Who disciplines who?
The kid is disciplined by the parents
The adult is disciplined by the state. Agree?
where a parents fails , the state can take charge . you kow jack about the laws you are preaching .... what are remand homes for ?
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

I'm from delta angry

not delta alone .... I live in the south south and been to most south south states.majority of the teenagers are something else , majority of the parents are likes of this cococandy woman.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
where a parents fails , the state can take charge . you kow jack about the laws you are preaching .... what are remand homes for ?

For criminal offenses.
Like armed robbery, rapee, assault , violence etc etc on the part of a minor. If they can't go to trial as adults they are tried as minors and sent to juvie AKA remand homes.

A kid will never be put in juvie because he/she had sex with an adult.

See who knows the law.

Pls stop yarning bullsheet . Arggggggh!

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
not delta alone .... I live in the south south and been to most south south states.majority of the teenagers are something else , majority of the parents are likes of this cococandy woman.

If the majority of parents in your area are like me, you won't exist on this thread to talk nonsense. You would be locked away somewhere same with anyone else with your mindset.

I won't knowingly let my kids exist alongside potentially dangerous people.
No body who has a record of having slept with a teenager or a child would live a mile radius of where I live.

Fortunately for you,the parents in your so called area are nothing like me
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by sofitinted(f): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
D man is just an animal
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Reference(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:
why did the teenager open her legs for the old man to enter?

Can't you read. She was promised gifts from the wise man this yuletide.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Reference(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:
why did the teenager open her legs for the old man to enter?

Can't you read. She was promised gifts from the wise man this yuletide. Her star is really shinning.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by zeb04(f): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
NickiRoman:
don't mind these dummies.they misyarn from both sides of their mouth.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

For criminal offenses.
Like armed robbery, rapee, assault , violence etc etc on the part of a minor. If they can't go to trial as adults they are tried as minors and sent to juvie AKA remand homes.

See who knows the law.

when I said you know nothing , I definitely knew what I was saying read on juvenile sex crime
Juvenile sex crimes
Juveniles who commit sexual crimes refer to individuals adjudicated
in a criminal court for a sexual crime.[35] Sex crimes are defined as
sexually abusive behavior committed by a person under the age of
18 that is perpetrated "
and in an aggressive, exploitative, manipulative,and or threatening
manner". [36] It is important to utilize appropriate terminology for
juvenile sex offenders. Harsh and inappropriate expressions include
terms such as "pedophile , child molester, predator , perpetrator , and
mini-perp" [37] These terms have often been associated with this
group, regardless of the youth’s age, diagnosis , cognitive abilities ,
or developmental stage.[37] Using appropriate expressions can
facilitate a more accurate depiction of juvenile sex offenders and
may decrease the subsequent aversive psychological affects from
using such labels. [37] In the Arab Gulf states [sic], homosexual acts
are classified as an offense, and constitute one of the primary
crimes for which juvenile males are charged. [38]
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by emsheddy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

I'm from delta angry

like seriously? Bros, from the depth of my heart, shut up! Now bookmark this n leave ur phone number. I will be the first to wish u happy new year! Rubbish! By the way, am a deltan like u too ehn. Proudly an Isoko man!
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

If the majority of parents in your area are like me, you won't exist on this thread to talk nonsense. You would be locked away somewhere same with anyone else with your mindset.

I won't knowingly let my kids exist alongside potentially dangerous people.
No body who has a record of having slept with a teenager or a child would live a mile radius of where I live.

Fortunately for you,the parents in your so called area are nothing like me

the thread is not about you and your kids or me and my kids . it is not about who lives close to you or who lives close to where I live. and when your kid moves with potentially dangerous people , what do you do ? smile at them I guess . YES , the parents in my area are nthing like you because they train their kids and allow them take responsibilities for the actions which they are fully aware of .
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
when I said you know nothing , I definitely knew what I was saying read on juvenile sex crime
Juvenile sex crimes
Juveniles who commit sexual crimes refer to individuals adjudicated
in a criminal court for a sexual crime.[35] Sex crimes are defined as
sexually abusive behavior committed by a person under the age of
18 that is perpetrated "against the victim's will, without consent,
and in an aggressive, exploitative, manipulative,and or threatening
manner". [36] It is important to utilize appropriate terminology for
juvenile sex offenders. Harsh and inappropriate expressions include
terms such as "pedophile , child molester, predator , perpetrator , and
mini-perp" [37] These terms have often been associated with this
group, regardless of the youth’s age, diagnosis , cognitive abilities ,
or developmental stage.[37] Using appropriate expressions can
facilitate a more accurate depiction of juvenile sex offenders and
may decrease the subsequent aversive psychological affects from
using such labels. [37] In the Arab Gulf states [sic], homosexual acts
are classified as an offense, and constitute one of the primary
crimes for which juvenile males are charged. [38]
cococandy:

For criminal offenses.
See who knows the law.

And in my post above I stated that rapee and assault (which is just want you described in your post ) is one of the reaosns why a minor can be disciplined by the govt by being put in juvie or a remand home.

I'm not only debating with a paedo I'm debating with one that can't read too angry. If you could read, you wouldn't need to repeat my points back at me to try win.

What I'm telling you which you refuse to learn is that when a minor has willful sex with an adult, the adult could go to jail for it but the minor won't.

The minor will only go to jail (juvie) for sexually related offenses if he tried to force or assault someone.

So in this case as the OP, the man should be disciplined by the state as is currently being done and the minor should go home to the parents for discipline, corrections and counseling on how to get over the sexxual abuse she suffered at this man's hands.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

And in my post above I stated that rapee and assault (which is just want you described in your post ) is one of the reaosns why a minor can be disciplined by the govt by being put in juvie or a remand home.

I'm not only debating with a paedo I'm debating with one that can't read too angry. If you could read, you wouldn't need to repeat my points back at me to try win.

What I'm telling you which you refuse to learn is that when a minor has willful sex with an adult, the adult could go to jail for it but the minor won't.

The minor will only go to jail (juvie) for sexually related offenses if he tried to force or assault someone.

So in this case as the OP, the man should be disciplined by the state as is currently being done and the minor should go home to the parents for discipline, corrections and counseling on how to get over the sexxual abuse she suffered at this man's hands.
oh now , you agree she should be disciplined ..what is she to get over ? do well to know wwhen this girl lost her virginity before you come supporting poo.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
emsheddy:
like seriously? Bros, from the depth of my heart, shut up! Now bookmark this n leave ur phone number. I will be the first to wish u happy new year! Rubbish! By the way, am a deltan like u too ehn. Proudly an Isoko man!

I haf beta tins to do jor grin, when I stop seeing ur updates, u have join the sefun vagin. tongue
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
oh now , you agree she should be disciplined ..what is she to get over ? do well to know wwhen this girl lost her virginity before you come supporting poo.
Yes . Discipline by the parents.
Not criminal prosecution like the criminal man

And
Even If she lost her virginity at 12, the more reason why she needs counseling. Means she has been going through years of abuse argue hands of different men.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
lofty900:
Instead of parents to train their wayward daughters well, they will point accusing fingers on the man the way GEJ points at opposition
A 44year old man doesnt know that if he has sex with a female she may get pregnant?undecided
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
A 44year old man doesnt know that if he has sex with a female she may get pregnant?undecided
apparently
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by emsheddy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

I haf beta tins to do jor grin, when I stop seeing ur updates, u have join the sefun vagin. tongue
heheheheheheheehe! I swear, u don make me laf dis night. Dats my brother of life! We no dey dull for delta state nau. Sefun virgins? Bros we no get muslim for delta nau? Hope u no take small kwale igbo oh! #winks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.