Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta (25722 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
emsheddy:
heheheheheheheehe! I swear, u don make me laf dis night. Dats my brother of life! We no dey dull for delta state nau. Sefun virgins? Bros we no get muslim for delta nau? Hope u no take small kwale igbo oh! #winks

When I tell u to stop drinking you will not hear now
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1982073_1849790alookatyourlifejpeg2df5780a835f859a1b6d2ca2490d3e1e_jpeg_jpeg575edc7397bb81c28d82dfbf8208018e
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by DesChyko: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Shutup. Wayward daughter indeed.

You men need to control your stùpid manliness and wayward self. As old as the ning nong, he chose a teenage girl.

The pen.is isn't st.upid. angry

Your existence is an evidence.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:
why did the teenager open her legs for the old man to enter?
u took dis out of my mouth. d thing dey sweet her. stupid girl. BTW dat man should be castrated immediately
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
DesChyko:

The pen.is isn't st.upid. angry

Your existence is an evidence.
undecided
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Fourwinds: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
ggodd:
I so much hate girls of this generation. Its obvious the girl is just a stupid ass idiotic bitchy prostitute. If I give birth to a girl I swear I will sell her to ritualist. Bitches I hate u all!!!
abeg take am easy. d thing dey sweet dem dats y
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

Yes . Discipline by the parents.
Not criminal prosecution like the criminal man

And
Even If she lost her virginity at 12, the more reason why she needs counseling. Means she has been going through years of abuse argue hands of different men.
there was no where in my posts I said criminal prosecution ...... my posts were not to take any sides . you debating solely based on US laws . I guess this is a reason for high teenage pregnancy as some of these teens are not usually disciplined by laws or parents for their actions . I just want to let you understand it is best the teenage girls are blamed also . I remeber my mum used to tell my sisters " let me see a man or boy beside you " before they even allowed any boy at all . am not saying this does it , but atleast it was proactive method which may have worked. No criminal prosecution is enough to correct any llls My point is majority of teenagers/ young adults these days need serious discipline.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by adeusolu: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:

how did you know all this woman

common grow up

not in this generation anymore

teenagers know more than you do

why do you sound like buharis kinsman who marry 10yr girls. It is plain wickedness to have canal knowledge of a child no matter how wayward she appears to be. she knows not what she does she is only a child.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by blemon44(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
adeusolu:

why do you sound like buharis kinsman who marry 10yr girls. It is plain wickedness to have canal knowledge of a child no matter how wayward she appears to be. she knows not what she does she is only a child.

pls i'm one of buharis

i hate them with passion
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by englishmart(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

A teenager aint naïve. Did you read the part where he promised to buy her gifts?
That shows she knew what she was up to.

I for one wish rapists could be put to death but he didn't rape her she consented.

Her parents and community should actually deal with her also for disgracing herself
her naivety led her into believing every promise the man made.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by englishmart(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ochillary:
f**k u nigg* grin
fvck you too. cheesy
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by NAJALYN: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
As usual, its "please forgive me it is the work of the devil." Why must people always allow the devil to deceive them? You are a mighty disgrace. OLOSI.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by emsheddy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

I haf beta tins to do jor grin, when I stop seeing ur updates, u have join the sefun vagin. tongue
when u dey mention sefun vagin here, u been high abi? At the end now who high between me and u?
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by zheroes(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
scoring goals against inexperienced goalkeepers shows you are not a good striker.

Score against mature goalkeepers and I will applaud you the way I've been applauding 2face.
whatever keeps you at the goal post means you are good to go!!!!! grin
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Most times i wonder why the male brain was wired to tink abt sex all d time...no wonder the bible kept on hammering on self control
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by cdocdathrilla: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Pls who wants d link 2 d India vs Nigeria match dat ended 99-1 I have it. Next?

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by kccarew(f): 2:01am On Dec 30, 2014
He did it the first time, he did it the second time, u still went back claiming u wanted the goodies promised, u went back the third time to do it again, I. beg, make una answer me, did she not kw what she was doing,Or was she controlled? I beg she was enjoying it joor, now she got pregnant,only God knows How much more she went back to it bf she got pregnant. Now the man is arrested, both are supposed to be taught moral lessons,not the man alone!
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by gideonjeta(m): 2:16am On Dec 30, 2014
The two parties should face the consequences of their actions.
1) The man, to be sent to prison, to spend the rest of his life thinking about why the wicked deed was done.
2). The girl should take care of the child and should be mentor on how to avoid such situations in the future
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Franchise21(m): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2014
englishmart:
scoring goals against inexperienced goalkeepers shows you are not a good striker.

Score against mature goalkeepers and I will applaud you the way I've been applauding 2face.
Seconded... But u hv to start scoring against experienced gks
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by lebienconnu: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
a teenager could be thirteen or nineteen. how old is the girl? The fact that people still consider this strange and worthy of broadcast is both strange and hypocritic.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by khiaa(f): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Gordieshegz:

This law thing you just cited does not neccessarily translate into not bleeping teenagers that chosen the greedy means...to every law,there is an exception!!! Take for instance,in the US of A,lefthandedness is considered a deformity and anyone with it is constitutionally tagged handicapped...they even pay them like we do to the lame in here Nigeria..has this stopped the fact that 5 to 7 of their presidents being lefthanded?? My point here is anyone who who seeks must find irrespective of her age or what the constitution says abt her!!! I understand the positions of the women commenting but many of them know what these gals are up to...many corpers posted to some parts of the country will have better ideas of these teenagers..you won't even believe some are teenagers until you are told..they have seen all nollywood films with their tactics inscribed in their brains,even better than some middle aged women...You need to see some teenagers with huge backs seducing their male teachers in Federal government Girls college in Benin city..my uncle(a pastor by behaviour) can tell better story about them!!!

LMAO.... grin grin grin
You can't be talking about America but if you are that is a straight out lie.
Being left handed is not considered a deformity or a handicap and no one gets paid for being left handed.
Where do people come up with such crap?
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
emsheddy:
when u dey mention sefun vagin here, u been high abi? At the end now who high between me and u?

Still alive brother? shocked

Told you it was nothing new, now see they have made front page again. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2070426/16-year-old-girl-gives
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by emsheddy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Still alive brother? shocked

Told you it was nothing new, now see they have made front page again. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2070426/16-year-old-girl-gives
yes oh! Infact u win. I give up! Na wa ohhh all this child abuse things self
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by tonychristopher: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
VickyyB:

Shutup. Wayward daughter indeed.

You men need to control your stùpid manliness and wayward self. As old as the ning nong, he chose a teenage girl.

No man loves old Toto...we love it fresh from the oven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.