Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet (4415 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by samplegirl(f): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
firstEVA:
keep quiet and stop forming holier than thou, this is romance session, sex talk is allowed here u hear? If the topic is too dirty or razz for you, move to the next and stop discouraging people from sharing personal issues*, shior.

I PITY YOUR MOTHER!
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by tpia2005: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
samplegirl:

So you discuss evrything that happens because it happens right?

just yappity yap 24/7

nothing is too small to yap about.
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by moneytalks86(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Time 4 action...... I'll just chuk ma head
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
moneytalks86:
Time 4 action...... I'll just chuk ma head
lmao...u for start with leg first nah...
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
firstEVA:
keep quiet and stop forming holier than thou, this is romance session, sex talk is allowed here u hear? If the topic is too dirty or razz for you, move to the next and stop discouraging people from sharing personal issues*, shior.
when last did you talk about your books publicly.
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
samplegirl:

I PITY YOUR MOTHER!
hahahahahahahahah grin

Mtschewwww
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
majekdom2:
when last did you talk about your books publicly.
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by moneytalks86(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Na dis kind 1 ashawo go dey chew gum, press her fon, only 2 say "if u finish close am" come c d way big boi go shrink. lol
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2014
E no possible jor, except d rod be like 4yrs pikin own & e no dey reach d inner cacus..guy jus get up cos she's not feeling you atall.u jus dey waste ur energy
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by temmypotter(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2014
She's totally clueless abt what you doing...and she's like google search'' what in Pete's name is this guy doing''.....she aint feelin You Bro...
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
samplegirl:

So you discuss evrything that happens because it happens right?

There is no accruate forum for certain things right?

You will tell us how your dad sleeps with your mum because it HAPPENS right?

This forum is gradually turning to MAD-PEOPLE-LAND.
this is romance session madam
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Midehi:
E no possible jor, except d rod be like 4yrs pikin own & e no dey reach d inner cacus..guy jus get up cos she's not feeling you atall.u jus dey waste ur energy
you need to try me, then you will know the lord is good, that girl no normal
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
temmypotter:
She's totally clueless abt what you doing...and she's like google search'' what in Pete's name is this guy doing''.....she aint feelin You Bro...
hehe, it wasn't google though, facebook
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
yorex2011:
lol...olosho tins grin grin
confirm olosho
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
MrPearce:
lolz. maybe she's searching Google for more styles
funny now but waznt funny that day.
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
samflexxy:
That means your penni is too smal grin
not small o, her pucci na borehole.
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by IamLEGEND1: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
i'm cumming
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
FLAWLES:
Beht Op its not possible now;
I tire for her o
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by izsmike: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
u dont ve to feel too bad, just withdraw ur pen is, look for aboniki rub it on ur condom and den insert, thank me later grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
firstEVA:
thanks my dear
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by 2sa2: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
izsmike:
u dont ve to feel too bad, just withdraw ur pen is, look for aboniki rub it on ur condom and den insert, thank me later grin grin grin
lol
Re: How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet by Deapexboy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mehn!! na to park my boxers find my level

(1) (2) (Reply)

The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. / Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? / Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.