Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? (3501 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sure na. I am stil in contact wit my ex
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sure na. I am stil in contact wit my ex nd we stil talk lky fwends
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
i can. my ex and i are still very good friends
smiley
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
yep we are. she called yesterday anyway and we were cool gisting and laughing. don't mind nollywood you can be friends with ur ex
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by eedrees(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Newkidoo:

Just ignore them.. You are bigger than them i guess..
Dem don use you
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2014
of course am friends with my exes but one...the one who loved me more...used to feel guilty about that cos when ever i tried to be on friendly terms she would build concrete walls about her self n remind me that i caused it..
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Monicasque(f): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Me ignoring the guy does nt mean i still want him, it just means i have chosen to forget him, bt it wud be much better to just greet the person when u see him and just say bye, no time for us to be good frnds.a simple hello is fine, i have moved on for pit's sake, so y must i b good frnds with him? Besides, u might end up finding yoself in bed with him, or ruin yo current or future relationship, bcoz of someone who does nt matter anymore
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2014
I dont see the reason staying friends with my ex.unless he is my childs past and still it doesnt have to be friendship. Formal is ok. Past is past
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2014
whizqueen:
Hell no. What does past has to do with present? BTW i jes can't imagine being JUST friends with someone i used to love.

Plus imagine how your present partner should feel seeing u that u r still psychologically intimate with your ex
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Newkidoo:

Why would you lose yourself in the process of loving someone else.. It sounds illogical though i know it happens but that is not true love.. True love demands that both parties be happy at all times even in difficult times.. If you lose yourself in the process of loving the other party then what you are experiencing my dear is LUST not LOVE
I lust you I love you as a friend wink cheesy wink

WRONG
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2014
kristina1:
Am still friends with him,we talk and chat,but itz limited

And what do u want?-explicit?
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Newkidoo(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2014
voodoo85:

WRONG
What is wrong there?? Pls explain
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by whizqueen(f): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2014
voodoo85:

Plus imagine how your present partner should feel seeing u that u r still psychologically intimate with your ex
Exactly
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by pato405(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
somtyms I really wish undecided
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by malonephill(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
It a pity almost everyone here still make friends with their ex

I don't how you want me to still move with an expire (ex) person

Never!!!
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by LydayBobo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Burningstar:
Yes , am still good friends with mine .
Ere ki ni aja Ba ekun se...Google it
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Chigold101(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Burningstar:
Yes , am still good friends with mine .
me too.

Inshot no day passes with us speaking on phone. She is the one that i still tell what i will never tell someone else.

It all boils down to “understanding“ and how one takes this life.
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by bammy777(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
whizqueen:
lipsrsealed
lol. Wot u shud hav done since
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Youngpo413: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Only foolish people can still be very good friends with their Ex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? / Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio / 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.