Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? (2700 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by killjoy(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2015
voodoo85:

I think u have sothing in your head defo. Keep comparing father and husband... Smth is wrong with u.

be careful my frend... are u high or sth? dat i humor u doznt mean u shud tok shit to me ok?
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
killjoy:

be careful my frend... are u high or sth? dat i humor u doznt mean u shud tok shit to me ok?

Careful with what? What u gona do? Kill me? Keep your shitt humour to yourself
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by killjoy(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2015
voodoo85:

Careful with what? What u gona do? Kill me? Keep your shitt humour to yourself

kill? naaahhh. dats not my kinda thing
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
killjoy:

Whatever
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by countsparrow: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
voodoo85:

Whatever

killjoy:

What's up with both of u, voodoo, u misjudged his intention, he wasn't trying to be rude or something...
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
countsparrow:

What's up with both of u, voodoo, u misjudged his intention, he wasn't trying to be rude or something...

Anything else?
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by killjoy(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
countsparrow:

my broda leave her be... u cant teach an old dog new tricks... shes a shrew with alot of hormonal issues
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by killjoy(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
voodoo85:

Whatever

whatever to u tooo... duhhh tongue tongue tongue

dont quote me again
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by countsparrow: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

my broda leave her be... u cant teach an old dog new tricks... shes a shrew with alot of hormonal issues

Bro, u see say I just silent...

Sometimes silence is d best answer
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

whatever to u tooo... duhhh tongue tongue tongue

dont quote me again

Say what?
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by GoodFaith: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:
Women of nowadays should be very careful.
Back then their excuse for refusing to drop their father's name was because they have gained fame with the name but right now, even a jobless woman would still hold unto her fathers name after marriage (in the name of "I went to school"wink. Men are becoming softer, women are becoming more unreasonable n daring. After d responsibility of ur security, welfare, comfort etc has been dropped by your father n taken over by ur husband, I dont see any reason y a woman shud still bear her fathers name. Advice to guys - There's a thin line between loving/respecting women and being a spineless and stupid man. No offense to anybody. No apologies either....
Dude, If you only have five daughters
Your daughters get married and they tell their husbands that they will keep their father's name
Before the married
What is your take?
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by killjoy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
GoodFaith:

Dude, If you only have five daughters
Your daughters get married and they tell their husbands that they will keep their father's name
Before the married
What is your take?

my dear, weda dey be ten daughters, once dey marry, dey carry der husbands names. wen my mama marry my papa, she drop her papa name. dats d norm swidat. its because of name mata Dats y most black men crave for male children. dey knw wen woman marry, her pap name dan go. gbam!
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by GoodFaith: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

my dear, weda dey be ten daughters, once dey marry, dey carry der husbands names. wen my mama marry my papa, she drop her papa name. dats d norm swidat. its because of name mata Dats y most black men crave for male children. dey knw wen woman marry, her pap name dan go. gbam!
"most black men crave for male children"--- sorry not all but healthy child for me
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by killjoy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
GoodFaith:

"most black men crave for male children"--- sorry not all but healthy child for me

ur missing my point hon. dey crave male children so dey don't lose der family names. women after marriage usually drop der maiden names. Dats d point
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by GoodFaith: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
killjoy:

ur missing my point hon. dey crave male children so dey don't lose der family names. women after marriage usually drop der maiden names. Dats d point
Understand--NO by force or fire
we are not God
Take ur healthy child and be happy
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by killjoy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
GoodFaith:

Understand--NO by force or fire
we are not God
Take ur healthy child and be happy

wtf!!!! is dat wot u took from my explanation? my father. my father
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by papercoin(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
@killjoy if she want to bear her lieage name sef that not my prob but that must not cannot will not appear among my kids name. She keeps her surname or not when "she kiss soil science" its still good bye
Again if she wanna bear that name she better bear it forever not 2morow when she wants to benefit from the goodwill attached to my surname she decides to use it the thunder that would fire her is still doing sumer-tumble in sambisa..well God knows hell would be let loose that day

Killjoy don't bother abt that woman she dey her period grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? by killjoy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
papercoin:
@killjoy if she want to bear her lieage name sef that not my prob but that must not cannot will not appear among my kids name. She keeps her surname or not when "she kiss soil science" its still good bye
Again if she wanna bear that name she better bear it forever not 2morow when she wants to benefit from the goodwill attached to my surname she decides to use it the thunder that would fire her is still doing sumer-tumble in sambisa well God knows hell would be let loose that day

Killjoy don't bother abt that woman she dey her period grin

bwahahahaha! ewooooo u tok true shaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Yuzedo Please Bring Him Back / Men's Room: Is It Possible? / Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.