Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (33254 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by SenatorJames(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
seedsower:
We are happily maxxxrried for 2yrs now, yet I haven't got a yesssss!
Meaning you don't have to expect any response, the moment her action is positive towards you, the next thing is to start thinking about marriage.

You will just throw this killer question one day "when will I go and visit your parent so that we can start preparing for our introduction?".

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by SenatorJames(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
mikaj:

Niqqa you insight to live is pitiable. F.Y.I, I ve been asked out by 3 different ladies this year alone. Always friend zoning them due to not wanting to hurt anyone. So bros, get ur facts right.
Happy Anniversary brother, as you clocks 2 years on Nairaland today. Wishing you many more years of sensible, educating, entertaining and informative posts and topics on Nairaland. Congratulations!!!

Signed;
Executive secretary,
End Time Things Group of Nairaland.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by pasqal09: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
and you know even fine sef!!!
sad
I takes more than just a pretty face to attract chics boy!
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Yusphull(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
uckyra:
i knw his type

Whose type??
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by iamjean(m): 1:31am On Jan 02, 2015
iyobs7:
Almost 6 years...

First time I asked::: Not ready for a relationship
Second time::: Was scared we'll not work out cos we were best friends... Said she was scared of loosing the friendship if relationship does not work out...

Third time::: You know me in and out, and where I am coming from, I dont think anyone else will be able to take care of me like you will... I would love to bear your kids one day... Yes... Nov 9th 2013 till date... We've had quarrels, fights and lots more but tho we are close to our late 20's we quarrel like kids, forgive easily and never proud to say sorry... I call her my little winchy winchy...
guy you are messing up, you are those guys that lower the standard for us REAL NIGGERS!!!

6 years!!! is she a government project.

my advice for you is to break off that relationship now, or else ...........

HNY

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by pasqal09: 5:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Aitee1:

U two can lie oh undecided
What's hard to believe here?
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by drizzy009: 5:55am On Jan 02, 2015
6 years and the relationship lasted 1week
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Action speak faster than words.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by joe4christ(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Faddd:
[size=15pt]I have waited for two years,[/size] but it was dissapointing that she finally said the "no" last week. I gues it was result of new year new system.

Are you kidding me with the bolded, damn, you really must be the ''patient dog'' type, i aint got that luxury, mehn you can channel this attribute of yours for a better course.
Goodluck anyways...

Well my sweetness just needed time, so i gave her a week and that was it, it was the affirmative...
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Olutola88(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
drizzy009:
6 years and the relationship lasted 1week
There cud be 2 things involved; it's either you are cracking a joke or you gave her eviction after tasting what has always been ur fantasy
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Vicamaks1(f): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Woww olu,nice write-up u got there.you even gave good reasons why any gal shouldnt make u wait before sayin "YES".The only reason i see for this write-up of urs is bcause u think all gals r d same!Take it or leave it,a decent gal...i mean a gal who has got worth will never say yes immediately to a guy even if she likes the guy. Have u forgotten abt d saying "watch before you leap"?Any gal lookin 4 a serious relationship will not give in to a guy straight away. Many of us have our bitter experiences. You dont expect a gal who has past experiences of failed relationships to say a YES to u right away when you ask her out unless she's d 'flirtitious type'.A gal have to scrutinize you,know much about u if not all about you. She just has to be sure and careful because she doesnt want to get hurt at d end....and here you are seeing no reason why you should wait?? Listen,if she's worth the wait,you will have no choice but to wait! Its called WORTH. I dont like commenting or replying to posts but i just couldnt ignore your post. please change the way u think about gals because you will settle with one,one day.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by bobojoshua(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
SenatorJames:
Meaning you don't have to expect any response, the moment her action is positive towards you, the next thing is to start thinking about marriage.

You will just throw this killer question one day "when will I go and visit your parent so that we can start preparing for our introduction?".
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Yusphull(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Vicamaks1:
Woww olu,nice write-up u got there.you even gave good reasons why any gal shouldnt make u wait before sayin "YES".The only reason i see for this write-up of urs is bcause u think all gals r d same!Take it or leave it,a decent gal...i mean a gal who has got worth will never say yes immediately to a guy even if she likes the guy. Have u forgotten abt d saying "watch before you leap"?Any gal lookin 4 a serious relationship will not give in to a guy straight away. Many of us have our bitter experiences. You dont expect a gal who has past experiences of failed relationships to say a YES to u right away when you ask her out unless she's d 'flirtitious type'.A gal have to scrutinize you,know much about u if not all about you. She just has to be sure and careful because she doesnt want to get hurt at d end....and here you are seeing no reason why you should wait?? Listen,if she's worth the wait,you will have no choice but to wait! Its called WORTH. I dont like commenting or replying to posts but i just couldnt ignore your post. please change the way u think about gals because you will settle with one,one day.

Thumbs up for this nice writeup...

you are mouthed... wink
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by drizzy009: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Olutola88:
There cud be 2 things involved; it's either you are cracking a joke or you gave her eviction after tasting what has always been ur fantasy
dude not a joke nor fantasy
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by iLUMeN8(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
dovelike:
There has to be a spark.

WTF does this mean? Spark?! Women say this S.hit all the time. Its a tad stupid if you ask me undecided
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
iLUMeN8:

WTF does this mean? Spark?! Women say this S.hit all the time. Its a tad stupid if you ask me undecided
I wasn't asking you sweetheart. And what you should be asking me is how to create that spark. Am a woman,you know. smiley
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
me I don't thk I waste tym. even as I friend gaan,if I like you I tell you even if you dont.but ve noticed guys like dat tend to do anyow after I tell dem. well..dat doesn't stop me
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by iLUMeN8(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
dovelike:

I wasn't asking you sweetheart. And what you should be asking me is how to create that spark. Am a woman,you know. smiley

Your mates are getting hitched on a saturday basis and you are still waiting for spark? angry

Don't worry, just wait a bit longer your EXPLOSION is on its way grin
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
iLUMeN8:

Your mates are getting hitched on a saturday basis and you are still waiting for spark? angry

Don't worry, just wait a bit longer as your EXPLOSION is on the way grin
Thats what your mind tells you.But seriously,there has to be something promising.Im being a good girl by saying spark.Others will say money. cheesy
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by iLUMeN8(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
dovelike:

Thats what your mind tells you.But seriously,there has to be something promising.Im being a good girl by saying spark.Others will say money. cheesy

Now you are talking!

I've got so much spark that I can light up an entire city grin

Do you want me to light up your world?
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
iLUMeN8:

Now you are talking!

I've got so much spark that I can light up an entire city grin

Do you want me to light up your world?

Lol.I live in a lighted city
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by iLUMeN8(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
dovelike:

Lol.I live in a lighted city

Being in a lighted city does not necessairly translate to a lit up life.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Hian! All ye guys forming ninja for here....una eyes go soon clear!

The girl go just marry your oga for work......con tell her husby say "honey, i dont like dat man! Do something..." Husby sef kick ur yansh commot....ur eye go clear!
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Cutehector(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2015
MzErica:
If d guy get big blokos na one time I go gree for am kiss
I sight u.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by darealez(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2015
I dnt have d tym, energy and resources! Most tym d intrest I have cools out very fast xo... I dnt go abt chasing
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Okay,its been 2months 1week 3days 9hours 53minutes 45 seconds and he hasn't said yes.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Bamz555: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
firstEVA:
why do you think he's lying? You've not seen where woman ask men out?
leave am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Caption This Couple's Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.