Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41920 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by madjune(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
felixilin:

Guy/girl watin b ur own, u b apc machinery abi... Must u persuade us to vote in hu u feel u want.. Let's not forget. Is God dat appoints a leader..

U are even sounding terrorist like..... Don't u know some people are bigger than the law, if u don't know, even at d us. Dia some ppl u can't order to b arrested.. We'll know wat it'll resort to if GEJ nd his PIPs dear to just detain or invite GMB for questioning, talkless of arrest him... Just like saying Kwankwaso try to probe Mohammed Abacha dia in Kano, is dat also impossible? The north is violent like.. Sumtin of such might happen in d south without any agitation.... Start from ur office and try to probe sumone hu has some very violent crew...

For that person saying Yoruba/Hausa.. Y u speaking for us. Hu made u our mouthpiece? U vote if u av ur pvc.. Hausa's hear it again and again.. That Lagos u are Claiming confidence on.. GEJ go win with margin of over 2million votes.. My vote is Plus one.

Well, I respect your views and fears of a northern/islamic domination which to me are flatly superstitious.
Buhari ruled Nigeria before and never dominated you.
I don't understand what you mean that I sound terrorist. I simply aired my views.

On a good day, I can sue you for damages to my distinguished personality.

I'm not persuading you or anyone to vote for APC or Buhari.
My continual resolve has always been to stand in the paths of truth, to defend the truth and let its light shine.

I'm most dismayed when people like you still reason or vote along ethno-religious lines.
That's what has been hindering Nigeria's growth.

When we start voting the right man for the job regardless of party lines and ethnocentric fears, we will make progress. Thank you.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by StarCj(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.
Mr man, is PDP that ask him to talk of killing n violence. how can he bring change with his violence. he want to bring maska of xtain. he should go n sleep
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ddeola: 2:52am On Jan 02, 2015
They CANNOT make Buhari unpopular. They have been sacked already and will be officially dislodged come feb 14 2015
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by sufido123: 3:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari's speech was widely reported in 2011. He made the statement and cannot deny it now.

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/html/post-election_violence-_lemu_committee_blames_buhari.html
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by akinladejo: 4:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Honestly PDP is just looking for cheap things to nail this man, if they are very sure of what they are saying why didn't they come out with the panel of investigation report they set up immediately after the whole saga am sure if the man was indited then result suppose to ve make front page of d Media
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by finaly01: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2015
tosin2013:

perfect response to the doctored video, pls read!

Kings Oluwanifemi pearce

let me guess... you know nothing about the north and their culture, i lived in the north for 7years with my dad who is a yoruba man (christian) but married a hausa woman my mum (last daughter of a sheik in maiduguri, now dead) before we relocated back to lagos where i have been living since then. there are a billion things wrong with this video (keep an open mind here):

i understand hausa (the original one that the now diluted one was coined from) quite well lets say 80% well.; in the video Buhari's voice is too distorted to understand exactly what he is saying but some words come out clear enough to be heard. he is charging the people to fight for they right, to make their vote count, to monitor the excersise that it is time to rewrite their lives... noting comes out about "killing and body" as written on the screen....

plus in the true handling of a spear as the poster is trying to imply its absurd because a northerner will never handle a spear like that, its just plain wrong: its either with the full palm or with the thumb, index finger and middle finger to the spear and the rest of the fingers supporting the spear underneath (this is to lunch the spear on in attack) obviously that is an ink pen again because spears are not shaped that way... a spear has a uniform body after the head (it uses a metal base, a slightly bigger base or a wet button to balance out the weight of the head. the "spear" in the hands of Buhari is not convincing at all... infact look up the picture of an ink pen online and a spear you'll see what i mean.

the fact remains this man has a lot of enemies among those in power and friends among the masses doesn't that tell you some thing. he has shown what he can do to corrupt people in government, you all are like toy soldiers they use in protecting their selfish interests. go and research on the economy of nigeria during his rule, corruption in nigeria during his rule and be fair with your self and generations of nigerians to come. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

ow! and that reminds me the pen is the symbol of CPC the party he was under... u can as well say the broom is a weapon lol how silly of u guy
Supposedly what you said is true why did his supporters went on killing spree after the announcement of the 2011 resolt
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2015
madjune:

Well, I respect your views and fears of a northern/islamic domination which to me are flatly superstitious.
Buhari ruled Nigeria before and never dominated you.
I don't understand what you mean that I sound terrorist. I simply aired my views.

On a good day, I can sue you for damages to my distinguished personality.

I'm not persuading you or anyone to vote for APC or Buhari.
My continual resolve has always been to stand in the paths of truth, to defend the truth and let its light shine.

I'm most dismayed when people like you still reason or vote along ethno-religious lines.
That's what has been hindering Nigeria's growth.

When we start voting the right man for the job regardless of party lines and ethnocentric fears, we will make progress. Thank you.

Yea, I understand you, and appreciate your stand, but also I'd presidency should sue you for trampling on his personality without any judge or law-court proo... LOLz..

Let me point it aout clearer to u, I am not against Buhari as a person, am against the time of His now.. See. Frankly speaking.. We (nigerians) are not still anywre near maturity to vote in anybody without considering the ethnic, religious part of the person..
65% of nigeria citizen still live on ethnical or religious grudges... Quote me wrong.. Only about 25% are growing out of it... Ve lived at the north- can say it. In-terms of relating we are not a circular state, here in d south- is still fear.. On the 31st of last month, here in the south- a yoruba woman was refering to a well respected igbo guy as (ibo lasan lasan). I stood my grands to rebuke d woman, it went a long way in me... Its not the president that will do dat.. Its we nd we hu live circular..

Buhari timing is wrong, nd it pains me wen a tribe is calling for politics without ethno-religious influence in which dey practise it more...

I was following the APC not until it produced GMB.. Ppl like GMB don't need to contest election.. GMB emerging created a lot of sophisticated doubt and the history still fresh at most southern leader... Dey wud rada prefer GEJ dan vote GMB.. Same with me..
Dats y am saying with d way ve talked nd surveyed, Gej might win lag wit 2m vote ahead of GMB. Dat sud show u wat SW will do..

If they had produced FASHOLA/ROCHAS/KWAKWASO/ADAMS or the nameless one's dey wud ve pulled the whole of SW/SE/NC/ nd the N/E nd N/W wud ve had no oda option dan to vote him against GEJ. because they had the popularity, they ve goten d man-power, the resources, the ppl's backing. Nd so on.. APC created the room for Ethno-religious politics..
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ismyheal75: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2015
christconscious:
grow up kid!

Old Man, may you live forever.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jamace(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2015
What is propaganda here? Did Buhari not say it? And was there no violence? And were people not killed?

Thank you history.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ismyheal75: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
christconscious:
grow up kid!

May you never die .... old man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.