Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41928 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Hollawaley(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lwkmd ANYWAY #GMB TILL 2019

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by juventino: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
OMG!!! This man is evil, he is devil

16 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
You guys should come up with something better abeg. All these lies you ppl cook are a waste of ur time. Meanwhile wat do you ppl have to say bout this?

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/171411-katsina-governor-shema-caught-video-urging-supporters-crush-kill-political-opponents.html

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Change2015(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
I pity pdp. Now that even Jonathan is contemplating life out of power the desperadoes around him can only produce doctored translations of a video. Don't we have public prosecutors again, have the police been sleeping like the drunk in aso rock? If they believe this is evidence why has there been no action taken until this hour even? Liars. Ordinary Boko Haram that Jonathan saw under his bed they cannot find to prosecute while they give Sheriff full protection as a pdp man.
TeamGMB will hold steady and crush the sons of perfidy and their disgusting allies. Nigeria deserves better than the useless leadership we have currently, and all these lies are the death throes of pdp desperation.

#change

9 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by nerodenero: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Even if the next election is free and fair and Buhari loses,there would be violence there.Only people that have stayed in the north would understand how violent this people can get when they are not having their ways.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by nationwide1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.
You call it propaganda? Did you witness any of Buhari's campaign outings in the north in 2011? I doubt you did because you won't be saying this. Let me tell you, wherever Buhari went for campaign, his supporters including girls were free to display weapons of different kinds without interference by the police. This display was done even at the government houses. I was at one of the government houses in the north when Buhari visited the state and paid homage to the governor. His supporters displayed weapons like trained warriors. This is not politics. I am/was a witness.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Change2015(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
video depicting the Katsina Governor, Ibrahim Shema, prodding his party members to physically assault and possibly “kill” opposition politicians in the state, has gone viral on the internet.

The amateur video was first posted on the internet on November 12.

It shows the governor, dressed in white agbada and brown sandals, standing on a red carpet, and addressing a crowd in what seemed like a political rally. He spoke in Hausa.

Mr. Shema likened opposition politicians to “cockroaches” before asking the crowd what to do if they found the nocturnal insect in their apartments.

The crowd chorused “Kill them!”

“Crush them!” the governor responded, agreeing with the crowd.

Similar calls have triggered violence in other countries including the East African country, Rwanda, where the majority Hutus’ description of the minority Tutsis as “cockroaches”, helped fired a 100-day murderous campaign that saw over 800,000 Tutsis killed.

Mr. Shema is a second term governor and a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/171411-katsina-governor-shema-caught-video-urging-supporters-crush-kill-political-opponents.html

The EU and USA protested at this but what was the pdp governments response? Nothing as usual

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by sweetguy10(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
This is the man SW are rooting for

How as the most sophisticated tribe fallen

Only God can prevent violence in 2015

I weep for my tribe , the way they play Akpan to these Herbokee politicians is pathetic .

9 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
sweetguy10:

I weep for my tribe , the way they play Akpan to these Herbokee politicians is pathetic .

It baffles me how an exposed tribe will be supporting a man who lacks basic knowledge of economics and governance

10 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by baybeeboi: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
My dear Motherland
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jingh(f): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
pdp and manipulation

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
this man is wicked and barbaric

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by dejisky(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am a Yoruba man n I have been in north for 16yrs, halaka in Hausa is not kill.
PDP wt baseless propaganda sha.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by atlwireles: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
You can slowly hear the drumbeat of death. What a disaster this campaign season has become for APC.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by lekikosky(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bloody liers and character assasins. God punish you and your generations.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by NSNA: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
blame Tinubu for leading the Yoruba's astray

8 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Coldfeet(f): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its in their blood.

But God pass them.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by 2tek: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

16 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by icelord(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS TRUELY DOING IT....please kindly note that;

It was not easy for Lawrence Anini.
It was not easy for Oyenusi.
It was not easy for Shina Rambo.
It was not easy for Alameseigha.
It was not easy for James Ibori.
It was not easy for Bode George.
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan
Lawrence Anini did it.
Oyenusi did it.
Shina Rambo did it.
Alameseigha did it.
James Ibori did it.
Bode George did it.
Forouk Lawan did it.
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it. Mr President
keep stealing because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION and
thieves behind you are more than the saints against you.
This message has been sponsored by the Transformation
Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) thieves around Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by bameyi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
First of all his audio was disrupted buy the music. Is you want the truth to be known why play the music over his voice/audio. Look let's go for the truth and not try and sell propaganda to the ordinary citizens.

Put up a video with his voice only and no music over it and we shall crucify him, until then you are a big liar as much as you want to portray him.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by warrior101: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
What does halaka mean then if not to kill? Just curious

dejisky:
I am a Yoruba man n I have been in north for 16yrs, halaka in Hausa is not kill.
PDP wt baseless propaganda sha.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yeah one could say anything in a moment of emotional pressure, he didn't mean it i am sure. How many times have each of us said things like i will slap you when u don't mean it? He realized that GEJ was rigging so he allowed his emotions get the better part of him, after all we all know he is an emotional person.

Having said this i WOULD RATHER HAVE BUHARI AS A PRESIDENT THAT GEJ anytime any day. GEJ is done!!! he should retire to Bayelsa and leave us alone, we are tired of his conniving , deceitful ways!!!!!

BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT!!! The South East is solidly behind you Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by murphyg: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
when Obj said "do or die" it wasnt as bad as this, who is afraid of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by gurunlocker: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Change2015:
I pity pdp. Now that even Jonathan is contemplating life out of power the desperadoes around him can only produce doctored translations of a video. Don't we have public prosecutors again, have the police been sleeping like the drunk in aso rock? If they believe this is evidence why has there been no action taken until this hour even? Liars. Ordinary Boko Haram that Jonathan saw under his bed they cannot find to prosecute while they give Sheriff full protection as a pdp man.
TeamGMB will hold steady and crush the sons of perfidy and their disgusting allies. Nigeria deserves better than the useless leadership we have currently, and all these lies are the death throes of pdp desperation.

#change

I hate doing this.... you call bokoharam ordinary? you are a fool.... I just pray you don't become their victim...

8 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nmeri17: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
bondingman:
This buhari of a man is simply a vampire.

yes he got a cameo role in the blockbuster "vampire diaries" wink
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by rayopt(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
If una lyk make una go mile to cyrus cos una wan dey b**ch about lyk miley cyrus. . .we all kno that jona's chances are slim to tiringbeku like aid's patient. . .that's y sai buhari go treat in f++k up till he die heathy in peace +laffis my ah* awt+.. .. ..
but sha i get one final end of the year prayer this year for all gej fans.. .. .. may God run your lyf the way gej has run this nigeria amin jesu
#ChangeAllTheWay #SaiBuhari

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by sweetguy10(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

It baffles me how an exposed tribe will be supporting a man who lacks basic knowledge of economics and governance

80% of Yoruba politicians have betrayed their fore runners all for the sake of their pockets . Buhari obviously understands the mental and behavioral psychology behind dealing with them - when they start grumbling or ranting , throw some cash in their pockets and they will dance to your tune like a happily paid stripper in downtown Las Vegas

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by M4gunners: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
God pls protect me and my family o! angry
U don't need to be afraid sister. Just cast ur vote and go back to ur house. God will surely protect his people.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.
Exactly... what I have realized is despite all accusations, the buhari and his deputy just dey get new followers everyday.grin
These gej internet warriors are not helping him at all. Can't they use any other means of campaigning apart from character assassination.

How do we proof the video is not doctored with the millions of video editing software in the market

The result of this election is gonna be different from the last one. No matter the propaganda or character assassination, the Yoruba block votes are still going to APC. They are very eager to vote out goodluck.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Donbrig: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
No amount of PDP false allegations can stop GMB. It is his time and turn to lead us out of this bondage. PDP will try their best, but will never succeed.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Larow(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
OP! u be Oponu po tea! He gave conditions for them to kill! If they stop u was what he said! If u are deprived of ur right, den kill dem! Don't worry, expect d same in 2015! Even soldiers sef go hear am

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by akinwa1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
This Omarlee guy is so funny o!
What's the difference between monkey & babooning?

omarlee:
Only in Nigeria can you find people who translate an idiom from a particular language to another word to word. The person that. translated the statement is either bieng mischievious or doesn't not understand the Hausa language. In Hausa the proverb "kare jini biri jini" is used to signify intense struggle between two or more individuals. After all the mischievious translators were to dumb to translate 'biri' as "baboon", because in hausa the word 'biri' is monkey while baboon is called "goggo". I believe this translation was from the stables of PEJ-the there is god grammarian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.