Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41941 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Marvin67: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2015
The politicians have succeeded. There's already hatred in the minds of the people against opposition supporters. There's already an online war. All forms of reasoning has been thrown into the wind. I just hope the online warriors do not convert to foot soldiers when the result is released, because there'd surely be one winner.

Open your eyes my friends, these politicians have already sent their loved ones abroad and if there's trouble, the politicians themselves would take the next flight abroad. Where were Ojukwu and Gowon when the Nigerian Civil war got tough?

The GMB you're ready to fight for, would leave this country when it gets too hot. The GEJ you're ready to fight for, would leave when it becomes too hot.

Let everyman make his choice. Choose who you'd vote for. Leave the politicians to do their campaigning. Respect the another man's choice of candidate. Secretly vote for your candidate (that's if most of you would vote , in most cases online gladiators are not registered voter). At the end let the candidate with the highest number win and let's move on with our lives. This online war has to stop.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Eziachi: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari is a terrorist. everyone knows that
Everyone except me.
He is not a vampire but just an opponent of the candidate you support. That's it.
Many of you have allowed politicians to manipulate you to the extent that many cannot think straight again.
PDP and Jonathan said that they have been the best thing to have happened to Nigeria but instead of spending time glorifying those achievements, they spent time on character assassinating their opponent who they supposed to have been defeated three times in the past.
Northern people don't talk too much like we do but am sure that they are watching what you guys are doing.
I just pray that it does not backfire on Jonathan unless he planned for another 98% turn out.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:35am On Jan 01, 2015
dejisky:

Meaning of HALAKA in Hausa is EXPOSE. What Buhari was saying in that context was that people should protect their votes and Expose any one that try to rig the election .

And here I was thinking it meant "may the peace of our lord jesus be with you".

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Marvin67:
The politicians have succeeded. There's already hatred in the minds of the people against opposition supporters. There's already an online war. All forms of reasoning has been thrown into the wind. I just hope the online warriors do not convert to foot soldiers when the result is released, because there'd surely be one winner.

Open your eyes my friends, these politicians have already sent their loved ones abroad and if there's trouble, the politicians themselves would take the next flight abroad. Where were Ojukwu and Gowon when the Nigerian Civil war got tough?

The GMB you're ready to fight for, would leave this country when it gets too hot. The GEJ you're ready to fight for, would leave when it becomes too hot.

Let everyman make his choice. Choose who you'd vote for. Leave the politicians to do their campaigning. Respect the another man's choice of candidate. Secretly vote for your candidate (that's if most of you would vote , in most cases online gladiators are not registered voter). At the end let the candidate with the highest number win and let's move on with our lives. This online war has to stop.

It is not a war. We are just exposing buhari for the fraud he is.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 01, 2015
AdekunleBalogun:

Afonja and MKO made their choices, and to think you want me to decide my future based on issues of 100 and 20 years ago, you must be joking. We the new generation of yorubas are making our choices, believe me you don't want to take me on, am an emerging new yoruba generation and believe me am darm too intelligent for ur propaganda..... Save them for illiterates in village.

That's what Afonja Awo and MKO were saying to themselves until they found out the Gambaris were no fools

New generation of Yorubas who choose Buhari when smart minds like Fashola exist.

Excess Amala is dangerous to clear thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Akainzo(m): 6:57am On Jan 01, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Mr I am not politically inclined, I don't support any party or have anytin to gain.
If someone else hrd him use same words,that means he kepppt using dose words in all the northern states he campaigned
I had absolute no business standing in the sun, if I wasn't mandated as a corper to go aid control traffic and crowd in the stadium with military.
I will never forget that day,u need to see the youth chanting their war songs, I almost tot they will start a riot that day, brandishing cutlass and shouting CPC,
When the crowd was getting outta control we had to run away from the stadium, we ran from stadium at babdariya to nccf corpers lodge . We were scared to even enter bikes cos,the guys were behaving like people on cheap crack!!!

After that day I vowed never to go for any crowd control ish even if it was a religious gathering.

When we went for elections, even dou kebbi was a peaceful state yet I knw many corpers that slept ontop trees and in police stations trying to run from a very violent Cpc youth.
Dose beaten up, those that gave up the ballot papers to save their lives.

It was a very horrible experience so forgive me if I find the man shaddy and don't trust his motives. I am probably still sufferring from my truama during his CPC days.thank you

So in essence you were not "there live" to witness the event happening in the supposed video and thus couldn't have heard him say those word

While what you experienced was valid, it does not however validate your earlier statement that "you were there live."
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Salex007(m): 7:01am On Jan 01, 2015
HALAKA means CONDEM while KASHE means KILL I don't know where this writer get his own interpretation from
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by FATBAYO(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2015
EXPCT D SAME VOILENCE COS TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED YORUBA/HAUSA VS ASARI BOYS
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by patpaul: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2015
tosin2013:

perfect response to the doctored video, pls read!

Kings Oluwanifemi pearce

let me guess... you know nothing about the north and their culture, i lived in the north for 7years with my dad who is a yoruba man (christian) but married a hausa woman my mum (last daughter of a sheik in maiduguri, now dead) before we relocated back to lagos where i have been living since then. there are a billion things wrong with this video (keep an open mind here):

i understand hausa (the original one that the now diluted one was coined from) quite well lets say 80% well.; in the video Buhari's voice is too distorted to understand exactly what he is saying but some words come out clear enough to be heard. he is charging the people to fight for they right, to make their vote count, to monitor the excersise that it is time to rewrite their lives... noting comes out about "killing and body" as written on the screen....

plus in the true handling of a spear as the poster is trying to imply its absurd because a northerner will never handle a spear like that, its just plain wrong: its either with the full palm or with the thumb, index finger and middle finger to the spear and the rest of the fingers supporting the spear underneath (this is to lunch the spear on in attack) obviously that is an ink pen again because spears are not shaped that way... a spear has a uniform body after the head (it uses a metal base, a slightly bigger base or a wet button to balance out the weight of the head. the "spear" in the hands of Buhari is not convincing at all... infact look up the picture of an ink pen online and a spear you'll see what i mean.

the fact remains this man has a lot of enemies among those in power and friends among the masses doesn't that tell you some thing. he has shown what he can do to corrupt people in government, you all are like toy soldiers they use in protecting their selfish interests. go and research on the economy of nigeria during his rule, corruption in nigeria during his rule and be fair with your self and generations of nigerians to come. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

ow! and that reminds me the pen is the symbol of CPC the party he was under... u can as well say the broom is a weapon lol how silly of u guy
YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE. BUT GO BACK TO THE NORTH AND LIVE BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER GEJ IS DECLARED WINNER ON 15TH FEBRUARY, 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by rofemiguwa(f): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Akainzo:

So in essence you were not "there live" to witness the event happening in the supposed video and thus couldn't have heard him say those word

While what you experienced was valid, it does not however validate your earlier statement that "you were there live."
When I say I was there live,I mean I hrd him use dose same words when he came to campaign in kebbi, after he made that statement, the youth went wild, that was our break point.
We had to disappear as fast as we can before we turn sacrificial ram.

2015 dey God hand. Only God knws wat february will look like.
I am grateful none of my immediate family is serving nextyear.

I wish all corpers especially those in the north will boycott the election process, I pray for them everyday. God save them

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by zheroes(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2015
mr president please transform nigeria we need change !!!! at the moment i will vote you out. after 6 years , u need 4 more later you will ask for 10 more.... no way man. GMB worst is better than your best. i know GMB isnt a jesus like you so i expect he has some flaws. if he fails i will access my decision after 4years but for now you are the ultimate failure.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by vivalavida(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2015
rofemiguwa:

When I say I was there live,I mean I hrd him use dose same words when he came to campaign in kebbi, after he made that statement, the youth went wild, that was our break point.

I wish all corpers especially those in the north will boycott the election process, I pray for them everyday. God save them

Stop quoting that fellow that reasons via his anal cavity. If he cant figure out u said he used the same words when he came to campaign in kebbi state,then he can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by limamintruth: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2015
LordVarys:
Video Of Buhari Allegedly Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Goes Viral

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/trending-buhari-really-ask-supporters-kill-2011-campaign-video | TheCable

Lols, Breeze done blow fowl yansh oooo grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by sufido123: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2015
The video speaks for itself. Buhari would need decree 4 to pull the video. Unfortunately though that won't work in the U.S. A country of free speech and land of the free.

No to Buhari's violence!

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Larow(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2015
porka:

Folks...

Watch out for these violent Buhari's supporters being giving conditions to slaughter human beings in 2015 and they actually carrying it out.

These are the people you should hold responsible for the violence.
so! U want me to open my eyes down 4 some1 to uses his arms and ammunitions on me in d bead to deprive me of my voting right b4 I act abi? If u face me I go face u cos I must vote! Dats my own! Enough is enough! If stealing isn't corruptionn then defending my vote is likewise not corruption.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by limamintruth: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
dejisky:

Meaning of HALAKA in Hausa is EXPOSE. What Buhari was saying in that context was that people should protect their votes and Expose any one that try to rig the election .

Expose? shocked cheesy

More appropriate synonyms to 'halaka' are: 'to condemn' or 'annihilate' cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by eridos: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
gannod:

Point of correction,majority of the people in the southwest will vote Jonathan. Don't be deceived by what you read in the newspapers. Tinubu and his friends own the media hence they use it very well. Propaganda didn't help them during Ekiti election why should it help them at d general elections. In spite of the loads of rubbish they said about Fayose they still lost woefully.

An average Yoruba person has lost respect for Tinubu and his gang
God Bless you Bro....

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Revolution: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
[/b]PDP are LIARS[b]

Notice how the words of the news anchor were cut short before she said '...but Buhari is urging people to stay calm and obey all laws'.

Watch this video to hear what she said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5KQiIqikM

Then listen to this to hear Buhari condemn the violence: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by madjune(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
I've watched this video, rather late.
All I can do is shake my head.

I knew PDP will come down this dirty.

But even as they do, they fail to sense that they're shooting themselves in the foot.
Even if Gen Buhari really said those words, what stopped the Jonathan govt from prosecuting him?
What stopped the SSS from inviting him for questions?
Right from 2011-2014. They did nothing.

They only waited till he emerged a contender to post the video.

Is this how a functional govt works?

Everything is politics to jonathan and that's infantile.

We need governance in Nigeria now, not politics.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Revolution: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Exactly. Thank you Madjune. If Buhari is all that PDP say he is then we should add the failure to arrest and prosecute him to the endless list of Jonathan's failings and cluelesness

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by madjune(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Revolution:
Exactly. Thank you Madjune. If Buhari is all that PDP say he is then we should add the failure to arrest and prosecute him to the endless list of Jonathan's failings and cluelesness

Exactly my brother. Those of us with mature minds can't be fooled anymore.
Jonathan has lost it.
This is not the best way to campaign.
On a good day, he's no match for Buhari as far as leadership or governace goes.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
madjune:
I've watched this video, rather late.
All I can do is shake my head.

I knew PDP will come down this dirty.

But even as they do, they fail to sense that they're shooting themselves in the foot.
Even if Gen Buhari really said those words, what stopped the Jonathan govt from prosecuting him?
What stopped the SSS from inviting him for questions?
Right from 2011-2014. They did nothing.

They only waited till he emerged a contender to post the video.

Is this how a functional govt works?

Everything is politics to jonathan and that's infantile.

We need governance in Nigeria now, not politics.

He left him for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by madjune(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

He left him for peace to reign.

HE LEFT HIM FOR PEACE TO REIGN?

Isn't your explanation laughable?
So why is he posting the video now? For violence to reign?

We can as well let all murderers and criminals in our prsions roam free because we want peace to reign.

A functional govt is supposed to be fair and firm.
Jonathan brings undue sentiments into everything he does so people willl callhim a nice man.
He hides his weak personality under this pretext.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
madjune:

We can as well let all murderers and criminals in our prsions roam free because we want peace to reign.

Jonathan brings undue sentiments into everything he does so people willl callhim a nice man.

To help guys like you to stop day dreaming grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Akainzo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
rofemiguwa:

Now you are stretching it too much.

1. You do not understand Hausa and thus couldn't have remembered "those words" as its meaning is lost of you.
2. "Those words" were not just put on repeat throughout the speech thus it won't stick in your mind.
3. Traffic control is not done inside the stadium itself but it's surroundings.
4. A CPC campaign back then was NOT a national duty that Soldiers and Corpers will be deployed to.
5. You in one breadth heard war songs being chanted while also hearing GMB making his speech, do you have supernatural hearing abilities?

You might have been at a CPC campaign rally, but making the assertion of "hearing him say those words LiVE" is stretching the truth.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by apeoyemojo: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
lawbabs:
The question you should ask yourself before spreading lies is, why was this not published immediately and why was he not prosecuted afterward? That must be a failure of this administration. It is too cheap!
you are right! If I were Jona,Buhari would be languishing in jail right now. Buhari is still a free man only because jona is weak and clueless!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
If u really understand Hausa u will know that the statement is incomplete.before he said kill him there are some words missing so this is a false accusation.if not why didn't u play the whole sentence.i strongly did not believe this.its just sabotage.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by madjune(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

To help guys like you to stop day dreaming grin

People like you are the reason why Nigeria remainsa a joke. Unserious.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Sapeleboy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
buhari

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ommo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
LordVarys:
Video Of Buhari Allegedly Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Goes Viral

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/trending-buhari-really-ask-supporters-kill-2011-campaign-video | TheCable

Look at this hypocrite saying one thing but, actually meaning the opposite. You started a post with a topic you know very well that will catch peoples' attention, then went on to talk about an allege report on a video which you supposedly do not want people to believe, went further to give your would be readers where they can find the video, you did not stop there but, went even further to give us the site we can get it and the topic of the video. You also told us the number of hit or viewership the video has generated online.

As mischievous as you want to be, you now cap your HYPOCRISY by, posting the said video. I don't know if you were so myopic to take we your readers to be your equivalent in your spirit of IMPISHNESS. OP please don't insult our intelligence next time. Be intrepid enough to come out and spit your true intention and don't be DECEITFUL.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ommo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
bondingman:
This buhari of a man is simply a vampire.

I'm sorry for you, no, rather sorry for NIGERIA, where was this so call video all these years and it is now surfacing. Have you asked yourself why was it only 1minute 46 seconds, this mysterious video all of a sudden just appeared from no where.

As a professional IT person and a qualified engineer, i know for sure that virtually anything can be done on the computer if you can gather the right people.

Once again SORRRRRRYYYY for NIGERIA for being "blessed" with this HIGH number of MYOPIC people who only PRETENDS to love her.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
madjune:

Guy/girl watin b ur own, u b apc machinery abi... Must u persuade us to vote in hu u feel u want.. Let's not forget. Is God dat appoints a leader..

U are even sounding terrorist like..... Don't u know some people are bigger than the law, if u don't know, even at d us. Dia some ppl u can't order to b arrested.. We'll know wat it'll resort to if GEJ nd his PIPs dear to just detain or invite GMB for questioning, talkless of arrest him... Just like saying Kwankwaso try to probe Mohammed Abacha dia in Kano, is dat also impossible? The north is violent like.. Sumtin of such might happen in d south without any agitation.... Start from ur office and try to probe sumone hu has some very violent crew...

For that person saying Yoruba/Hausa.. Y u speaking for us. Hu made u our mouthpiece? U vote if u av ur pvc.. Hausa's hear it again and again.. That Lagos u are Claiming confidence on.. GEJ go win with margin of over 2million votes.. My vote is Plus one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election / Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! / Benin City Reborn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.