Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41914 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Doyin2(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.

I think this sums it up!

GMB is becoming more popular.Change is not easy,it comes with a lot of sacrifice.

Only a fool would not remember that the same GMB had lead Nigeria before and the country was far more peaceful and prosperous than now!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by AdekunleBalogun: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The way Afonja Awo and MKO were so right that they ended up in disaster .

Clap for your f oolishness

Afonja and MKO made their choices, and to think you want me to decide my future based on issues of 100 and 20 years ago, you must be joking. We the new generation of yorubas are making our choices, believe me you don't want to take me on, am an emerging new yoruba generation and believe me am darm too intelligent for ur propaganda..... Save them for illiterates in village.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Doyin2(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
godox2:
Kare jini biri jini is another way of saying the survival of the fittest.
NCC should find a way of sanctioning any media that print any wrong translation just to sell or wrongly label somebody. If GMB is responsible for the post election violence in 2011 what has GEJ been waiting for? Is GMB greater than Nigeria? Or is he GEJ afraid of GMB? Nobody will have total control of his supporters. Foreign clubs play at abroad but the players individual supporters use to fight or even kill themselves does that means the players are responsible for that? Pls Leave GMB alone and focus on issue based campaign or else very soon power must change hand.
Thanks.

Another master stroke!

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
After watching this video, I can't but weep for this country. I kept hearing "halaka" or something like that in the video. I googled the word and it means "Kill"!..... So BUHARI really said this? Even if you lost an election, is it a reason to take human life?

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by HugeMac: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
This time 31 years ago Buhari truncated democracy

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by thunder74(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
dejisky:
I am a Yoruba man n I have been in north for 16yrs, halaka in Hausa is not kill.
PDP wt baseless propaganda sha.
Was there killings after 2011 election? Yes, there were. It is either he instructed his supporters to kill or they misunderstood his statements. Aje ke l'ana, Omo ku l'eni. He is culpable, let us call a spade a spade. Even his supporters online are ready to kill you with e-death through e-curse if you refused to agree with their views.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
I have said it, and will say it again, few weeks b4 d election the biggest propaganda will come up, dat will poison the mind of 50% south-westerner hu already grown support for GMB..

APC has forgotten, that. The employed american campaign setters, can't win the african way propaganda..

The master of all propaganda is still with the pdp...
Let's play politics of facts (Says Gej).. But if u chooses propaganda, pdp are still better in it..

GEJ will winn 2015 but will never never finish his Tenor... UP GEJ.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
character is lost all
is lost." -- Ukeoma Aikfavour, Youth Corps. member
who lost his life during the 2011 Nigerian general
elections.
His last update was, "Na wao! This CPC suporters
would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo.
Even after forcin underaged voters on me they
wanted me to give them the
remaining ballot paper to thiumb print. Thank God
for the police an am happy i could stand for God
and my nation. To all corps member who stood
despite these threat esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria!
Our change has come."
https://facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline
His friend commented, "Vive Emmanuel: Pls U all
should pray for Aik. As @ystrda, some angry mob
were shooting guns around them.They were able to
take them later 2 d nearest policestation only for
him to call that the mob were threatening to burn
down d place.We've lost contact with him cos hes
phone has been unreachable. Kindly pray for him
&others in the same condition. Tnx"
Enough hardship
We don't want sharia
We don't want born to rule
We don't want terror sponsors
Vote for freedom
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by abdulll6afh(m): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Let's say buhari is responsble for the killing 800 in election violence what about jonathan that kills 13000 people in the name of bokoharam
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by abdulll6afh(m): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its too late for you jonathan change we want weda u like it or not
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by rofemiguwa(f): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
He said it live. I was there live,I was serving in kebbi state then, 2011,he used the exact same words and openly promised to islamize nigeria if he won.
That is were all this killings they started killing corpers becos according to them we made jonathan win, when we weren't even eligbile to vote. But their cow mentality didn't tell them that.

I will never trust buhari after all those venomous words I heard him sppeak in the stadium that day.
Jonathan might be clueless but buhari is not the change we need.
*fighting harder for my visa,I need to leave this country atleast next 2yrs*

lawbabs:
PDP wont go far with these propaganda. It will only make them worse. Why does Jonathan find it difficult to get thinkers and brilliant guys to help his cause. All theses propaganda wont work this time.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Akainzo(m): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2015
rofemiguwa:
He said it live. I was there live,I was serving in kebbi state then, 2011,he used the exact same words and openly promised to islamize nigeria if he won.
That is were all this killings they started killing corpers becos according to them we made jonathan win, when we weren't even eligbile to vote. But their cow mentality didn't tell them that.

I will never trust buhari after all those venomous words I heard him sppeak in the stadium that day.

Very strange, now it happened in Kebbi and you witnessed it live.
Another poster said he was there live also, but this time around, it was in.Kaduna state.
Haba! Was he campaigning in two states at the same time.

Another funny stuff is both posters are not his ardent supporter thus won't leave whatever they were doing back then to go stand in the sun and support GMB and neither the two understand the core Hausa language.

Naija na wa!

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ALISMILE(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2015
D video is belated!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by neocortex: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2015
tosin2013:

perfect response to the doctored video, pls read!

Kings Oluwanifemi pearce

let me guess... you know nothing about the north and their culture, i lived in the north for 7years with my dad who is a yoruba man (christian) but married a hausa woman my mum (last daughter of a sheik in maiduguri, now dead) before we relocated back to lagos where i have been living since then. there are a billion things wrong with this video (keep an open mind here):

i understand hausa (the original one that the now diluted one was coined from) quite well lets say 80% well.; in the video Buhari's voice is too distorted to understand exactly what he is saying but some words come out clear enough to be heard. he is charging the people to fight for they right, to make their vote count, to monitor the excersise that it is time to rewrite their lives... noting comes out about "killing and body" as written on the screen....

plus in the true handling of a spear as the poster is trying to imply its absurd because a northerner will never handle a spear like that, its just plain wrong: its either with the full palm or with the thumb, index finger and middle finger to the spear and the rest of the fingers supporting the spear underneath (this is to lunch the spear on in attack) obviously that is an ink pen again because spears are not shaped that way... a spear has a uniform body after the head (it uses a metal base, a slightly bigger base or a wet button to balance out the weight of the head. the "spear" in the hands of Buhari is not convincing at all... infact look up the picture of an ink pen online and a spear you'll see what i mean.

the fact remains this man has a lot of enemies among those in power and friends among the masses doesn't that tell you some thing. he has shown what he can do to corrupt people in government, you all are like toy soldiers they use in protecting their selfish interests. go and research on the economy of nigeria during his rule, corruption in nigeria during his rule and be fair with your self and generations of nigerians to come. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

ow! and that reminds me the pen is the symbol of CPC the party he was under... u can as well say the broom is a weapon lol how silly of u guy

Try harder, he clearly call for death and all you could do is claim that he couldn't said that. It is really tough being a supporter of a bigot, because you have to suspend all the human values you stood for your entire life and live in self denial.
It is also laughable that while claiming the video was doctored , you are also attempting to change the meaning of Hausa words that have been used for thousands of years.
The video on youtube is plain authentic for everybody except the ethnocentric generals foot soldier.

Buhari lies busted on arrival, he openly called for violence and death he should live with that.

Nigerians reject any fellow who openly ordered the death of innocent people including our youth corpers.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Cossybob(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari is a terrorist. everyone knows that
A big one

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by neocortex: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2015
AdekunleBalogun:

If the election were to be held 1000times yorubas will still vote for Buhari, for the fact that you admit that we yorubas are the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria should tell you something about us. If American say something they must have a reason and believe me they are always right. Yorubas are always right.

Speak for yourself, when did you become Yoruba people spokesperson ?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by PureNigerian: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2015
You bleeping idiot, that is not Buhari's voice.
For doctoring this video, may your life and that of your entire family never know peace

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by tola9ja: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2015
FOR THOSE THAT SAID BUHARI IS AN ILLITERATE , LET THEM READ THIS!
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College in Kaduna. From 1962-1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England, United Kingdom (Mons OCS was officially closed down in 1972).

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963- January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

From 1965-1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967.

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970-1971.

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, 1971-1972. He also attended the Defense Services’ Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

From 1974-1975 Buhari was appointed Acting Director, Transport and Supply, Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport Headquarters.

Other roles include:

Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979
Member of the Supreme Military Council, 1978-1979
General Officer Commanding, Ibadan, Oyo State in 1979 and later that year he was redeployed as General Officer Commanding, Jos, Plateau State.
From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies.
WHY IS IT NOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING ABOUT TRYING TO SPOIL THIS MAN? What is the excess of Jonathan's PhD,? Just tell me!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by PureNigerian: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2015
rofemiguwa:

If you are lying which you are, may you never know peace. May what befall BH victims befall you and your entire family
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by PureNigerian: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2015
neocortex:

Try harder, he clearly call for death and all you could do is claim that he couldn't said that. It is really tough being a supporter of a bigot, because you have to suspend all the human values you stood for your entire life and live in self denial.
It is also laughable that while claiming the video was doctored , you are also attempting to change the meaning of Hausa words that have been used for thousands of years.
The video on youtube is plain authentic for everybody except the ethnocentric generals foot soldier.

Buhari lies busted on arrival, he openly called for violence and death he should live with that.

Nigerians reject any fellow who openly ordered the death of innocent people including our youth corpers.

If you are lying which you are, may you never know peace. May what befall BH victims befall you and your entire family

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Jj222(f): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2015
dguyindcorner:

PDP and character assassination since there's nothing they could campaign on apart from railway construction for six years.

Currently watching where APC promises a violent-free election in 2015.

Buhari is now a changed man in this movement called CHANGE

a dog remains a dog if u like wear him suit . Change dont worry he wil change again . Pls think wit ur brain.

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by yibomustgo(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2015
PureNigerian:
You bleeping idiot, that is not Buhari's voice.
For doctoring this video, may your life and that of your entire family never know peace

Amen! Yeebos are the ones fomenting trouble in the nation and creating more enemies for Jonathan.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by dejisky(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2015
warrior101:
What does halaka mean then if not to kill? Just curious

Meaning of HALAKA in Hausa is EXPOSE. What Buhari was saying in that context was that people should protect their votes and Expose any one that try to rig the election .

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ebixy(m): 1:13am On Jan 01, 2015
dejisky:
I am a Yoruba man n I have been in north for 16yrs, halaka in Hausa is not kill.
PDP wt baseless propaganda sha.
Stop lieing, who do you wanna teach hausa here? Oya what does "halaka" mean?
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by kakakent: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Temidayo9:
Is there anything wrong when you rigged and you get killed ? I relate rigging to armed robber. If you rigged get killed period.

Xcept when innocent youth corpers get killed nd one of them ur childhood friend if really there z nothing wrong with it den I hope one of urs or even family gets d sam treatment in feb so that we can celebrate dier death on nairaland since those corpers to you re worse dan armed robbers

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Sunbellar: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2015
I just pity those supporting this terrorist and religious fantastic who is too full of himself. Nigerians are too quick to forget the vulgar statements of this so called Buhari that have shed the blood of many innocent citizens.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by koikoi2(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God for this video. Evil men like Buhari will never head this country.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by rofemiguwa(f): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2015
PureNigerian:

And may all he has caused dis country befall u too and ur entire generation to your tenth generation every single days of ur entire lives in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Orikinla:

His certificate is in your smelling vagina.
PDP "runs" babe.
Look at what an old man just posted. I have said it before that most of your posts dont make sense. You' re a disgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by rofemiguwa(f): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Mr I am not politically inclined, I don't support any party or have anytin to gain.
If someone else hrd him use same words,that means he kepppt using dose words in all the northern states he campaigned
I had absolute no business standing in the sun, if I wasn't mandated as a corper to go aid control traffic and crowd in the stadium with military.
I will never forget that day,u need to see the youth chanting their war songs, I almost tot they will start a riot that day, brandishing cutlass and shouting CPC,
When the crowd was getting outta control we had to run away from the stadium, we ran from stadium at babdariya to nccf corpers lodge . We were scared to even enter bikes cos,the guys were behaving like people on cheap crack!!!

After that day I vowed never to go for any crowd control ish even if it was a religious gathering.

When we went for elections, even dou kebbi was a peaceful state yet I knw many corpers that slept ontop trees and in police stations trying to run from a very violent Cpc youth.
Dose beaten up, those that gave up the ballot papers to save their lives.

It was a very horrible experience so forgive me if I find the man shaddy and don't trust his motives. I am probably still sufferring from my truama during his CPC days.thank you
Akainzo:

Very strange, now it happened in Kebbi and you witnessed it live.
Another poster said he was there live also, but this time around, it was in.Kaduna state.
Haba! Was he campaigning in two states at the same time.

Another funny stuff is both posters are not his ardent supporter thus won't leave whatever they were doing back then to go stand in the sun and support GMB and neither the two understand the core Hausa language.

Naija na wa!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by zeefa: 2:16am On Jan 01, 2015
donnypool:

and may God run your life and yor entire generation the way buhari plan to run the country

May God run your life too as GEJ is running Nigeria economy.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Mistermamus(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2015
only gullible nigerians will vote for this old cunny evil. man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Presidential Results From Abia / Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home / I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.