Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill (41921 Views)

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / Video Of Buhari Asking Supporters To Kill In 2011 Trending On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by nigerianvenom(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
nerodenero:
Even if the next election is free and fair and Buhari loses,there would be violent there.Only people that have stayed in the north would understand how violent this people can get when they are not having their ways.

Watch out what d military will do to anyone that will try to enact 2011 act

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by shady26(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
M4gunners:
Are we still asking who is behind BOKO HARAM? MY WATCH.
only selfish and gullible non-muslims will vote for buhari,we will have the last laugh when all their plans fail and another plan set in motion that they currently know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by nigerianvenom(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
sweetguy10:

I weep for my tribe , the way they play Akpan to these Herbokee politicians is pathetic .

Pls edit ur post,we akwa ibomite are no longer housemaid incase u dont know

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by AdekunleBalogun: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
This is the man SW are rooting for

How as the most sophisticated tribe fallen

Only God can prevent violence in 2015

If the election were to be held 1000times yorubas will still vote for Buhari, for the fact that you admit that we yorubas are the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria should tell you something about us. If American say something they must have a reason and believe me they are always right. Yorubas are always right.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by shady26(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
ndcide:
I'm not against any one who supports GMB. But I knew what happened in 2011. Any one who downplays 2011 and GMB destructive politics just because of his hate for GEJ , is an evil person without conscience.

I don't hate GMB ; but for what happened in 2011, I will not vote APC.
for the sake of those 800 who lost their lives in 2011 and the corpers too,i will never vote for buhari.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Sabdeejat: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
May be d fool dat translate d vedio attended the same skul with Gej wife,who is very good in english,if not people are fools how,what,wheere will GMB fail election in next year aftet all support frm majority,if you like create thousand false vedios in order to discredited him,but mek sure it will not work in Nigeria unless the name is change,dat is y pdp find it vry easy to rig election coz ppl are morons.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Qelvin(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
my only concern at this point is my extended family back in Nigeria, I might have to start making arrangements for them to be flown to somewhere more peaceful and serene like Ghana or Zambia pending the time the post election madness which is inevitable will be over...cause the signs I am seeing for Nigeria come February are not very good and that is saying the least, there will be bloodshed of a massive scale...the type that might invite UN sanctions.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ORACLE1975(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
liberty300:
...and like the stray dog in ma street, these buhari supporters still follow him foolishly. These apc guys just enjoy the attention they're getting on the Internet because on a good day, no one would be replying them not liking there comments cos they have always been daft
Am sure u dont have PVC if u do then follow ur heart,but as for me and my house we want change sai buhari time for change has com.go sleep
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by chernest2002: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
When death calls a dog it never allow it to perceive the odour,so show them youtube or show them face to face my people will never believe,Nigerians may you never see before you believe that buhari is not the man we need in 2015.WARNING!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jdbrasco(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Orikinla:

His certificate is in your smelling vagina.
PDP "runs" babe.
na waoh corn head, dis insult and abuses runs in ur APCist blood. Tak it easy u r replyin a lady wit such venom

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

If the election were to be held 1000times yorubas will still vote for Buhari, for the fact that you admit that we yorubas are the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria should tell you something about us. If American say something they must have a reason and believe me they are always right. Yorubas are always right.

The way Afonja Awo and MKO were so right that they ended up in disaster .

Clap for your f oolishness

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by zaedd: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Before you say anything you have to watch the video. It is clearlly doctored. These guys are merely cashing in with your gullibility even though you were to be skeptics in anything you come across. Ask yourself : why this video never surfaced until now despite all the vast array of media around? Why the unnecessary backgroud music acompanying the disorted voice? Why the clip is composed of so many ragtag footages? I guess if you thing you are smart... it must have occurred to you it was doctored with malacious intent.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by shady26(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
randomFYO:

True talk, these people are pure EVIL up here(north). They just kill christians & burn churches for no reason.
Election result outcome:burn churches.
Road safety officials vs. Drivers: burn churches.
Fuel subsidy protest: burn churches.
Evil hearted Ishmaelites.
God will surely save his people.
some selfish sw christians are yet to see it that way, even after all the warnings and body language from RCCG&Living faith churches.
SW&SE christians, granted we dont really mix politics with religion cause all we want is the right person in power. but consider this thay your neighbors (northern muslims) are not thinking in your direction,any devil who can advance the cause of allah is good for them and their ultimate goal is to shove islam down your throats or be vanquished like they are currently doing to the northern minority christians.
meanwhile jonathan is a massive failure! but buhari is no messiah!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Blaizeless: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
I kept seen things happen so fast.
Buhari as far as am concern, he is d greatest enemy of unity. All what have been said about him are true.
When I was a child I walked beside him when he visited Bukavu Barracks in Kano, soldiers hated him with passion, though he was the president. They made many negative remarks against him, then I thought they were just saying it.
Years past, still in kano, before the 2011 general elections he made that inciting statement that sent over 1000 people to their grave. In Kano alone over 500 people died, thank God I escaped with my wife but not without the presence of soldiers that are heavily armed which I put a call across to via a friend of mine.

I rather die than to be an advocate of his.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by omarlee(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
akinwa1:
This Omarlee guy is so funny o!
What's the difference between monkey & babooning?

1-Monkey has tail and baboon doesnt.
2- baboon has red asz while monkey doesn't
3- baboon resemble your father while monkey resemble your mom.
Anofia!
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by calaway: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

you mean fanatical yoruba muslims will align with buhari, just like AFONJA KAKANFO OF ILORIN and you know what beacome of him, his children and his people!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by ogene007: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The disappointing part is the SW youth support without asking themselves if Buhari has plan to rebuild Nigeria on the pillars of

1) Resource Control

2) Fiscal Federalism

3) Privatization

4) Political Federalism

5) Decentralization of Nigeria

6) Restructuring of Nigeria

6) Institutions giving detail account of their financial/other activities to the public through their websites/panels for public scrutiny every 3months.

Which are the fastest route to

I) economic diversification,
ii) citizenry prosperity
iii) political stability
iv) reduce corruption

These 7 points are the basis of True Federalism which can help Nigeria become a Super Power and a first world Nation.
As far as the Hausa/Fulani political establishment is concerned, all these things you listed are all 'bullshit'. Buhari and his real constituents are only interested in the maintenance of status quo. The southwest politicians in APC are simply the pawns in the game of returning power back to the Hausa/Fulani.GEJ remains the only viable option for a united Nigeria, only the enemies of the nation would think otherwise. This is a rallying call to all true patriots to close ranks and support GEJ in the task of moving the country forward. There no way this vile man who revels in violence would ever rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Habeyy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
drlawizle:
[b][/b]

My God are you an illiterate or your just intentionally silly?

Do you call that Murder or a Stampede...so to you there's no difference between the two?

You talk as if they were invited for the interview, locked up in a chamber & gassed out

This "change" is really affecting your thought pattern cos you're beginning to think like a Cow.
educate him more bro.....typical Nigerian ...we can only conclude he's one of those that went to d interview but didn't get the job...but wait oooo.....how dem wan give job to person wey no know d diff btw murder and stampede...... grin...happy new year in adv bro

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by jmaine: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Orikinla:

PDP "runs" babe.

You are a huge shame . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by godox2(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kare jini biri jini is another way of saying the survival of the fittest.
NCC should find a way of sanctioning any media that print any wrong translation just to sell or wrongly label somebody. If GMB is responsible for the post election violence in 2011 what has GEJ been waiting for? Is GMB greater than Nigeria? Or is he GEJ afraid of GMB? Nobody will have total control of his supporters. Foreign clubs play at abroad but the players individual supporters use to fight or even kill themselves does that means the players are responsible for that? Pls Leave GMB alone and focus on issue based campaign or else very soon power must change hand.
Thanks.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by HugeMac: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Habeyy:
educate him more bro.....typical Nigerian ...we can only conclude he's one of those that went to d interview but didn't get the job...but wait oooo.....how dem wan give job to person wey no know d diff btw murder and stampede...... grin...happy new year in adv bro
LOL
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by princesa(f): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Government na government abeg!

Whether APC or PDP they are still going to put themselves first before all of you and you guys will still be the ones to find faults with them again.

I don't buy all this change and transformation nonsense, the moment any of them sits on that throne, the same cycle will begin.

So you all should just take a chill pill and relax undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
I edit videos and one thing i can say is that this video is fake. If you notice at each point where the work Halaka i used, there is cut to a b shot to not let people see his face to verify if he was actually saying anything. Why would any one put those very two close cuts close to each other and exactly that work is used? In as much as i would not vote him, i am not also supporting this evil propaganda...
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
rayopt:
If una lyk make una go mile to cyrus cos una wan dey b**ch about lyk miley cyrus. . .we all kno that jona's chances are slim to tiringbeku like aid's patient. . .that's y sai buhari go treat in f++k up till he die heathy in peace +laffis my ah* awt+.. .. ..
but sha i get one final end of the year prayer this year for all gej fans.. .. .. may God run your lyf the way gej has run this nigeria amin jesu
#ChangeAllTheWay #SaiBuhari

and may God run your life and yor entire generation the way buhari plan to run the country

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Kokopos(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
dejisky:
I am a Yoruba man n I have been in north for 16yrs, halaka in Hausa is not kill.
PDP wt baseless propaganda sha.

Then what is halaka. Am hausa

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by HugeMac: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
WHY BUHARI PROPAGANDA MACHINE CAN NEVER COVER UP HIS RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY
http://todayinabuja.com/special-reports/what-make-over-artists-buhari-cannot-change-his-religious-bigotry

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
buchaisky:
My major worry lies with the safety of the corp members after Buhari looses the 2015 elections.
You have nothing to worry about, even heaven knows that he had already won.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Habeyy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mentcee:
4 all of u routing 4d coup plotting, semi illiterate, vengeanc laden, double faced, terrorist Pa Buhari, pls ask urself; assuming younger brother or sister was killed in '11 elections, would u stil support d same mastermind of d murder, Pa Bokohhari?
they won't answer ur question ....fresh graduate were killed....I could still remember watching d burial of one of the late coper of ondo origin(gbenle....I guess) on my TV back den in my small room in oou...

that day I had strange feeling....I pictured having myself chased and tracked down because of a selfish interest .....desire for power ...

I wonder what would have happened to my lovely caring old papa,how my brother would have turn a rogue ...d trauma my little brother still in primary school and then 9 years would have faced.....
now some bunch of unreliable being are saying he his the change we seek....not even his apology now ..will end d pain.....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by datribune: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
icelord:
PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS TRUELY DOING IT....please kindly note that;

It was not easy for Lawrence Anini.
It was not easy for Oyenusi.
It was not easy for Shina Rambo.
It was not easy for Alameseigha.
It was not easy for James Ibori.
It was not easy for Bode George.
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan
Lawrence Anini did it.
Oyenusi did it.
Shina Rambo did it.
Alameseigha did it.
James Ibori did it.
Bode George did it.
Forouk Lawan did it.
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it. Mr President
keep stealing because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION and
thieves behind you are more than the saints against you.
This message has been sponsored by the Transformation
Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) thieves around Nigeria

Hahahahaha lol dis a damn good parody of dat irritating & ridiculous advert dat seeks to compare an immoral, unprincipled & corrupt leader whose governing principle is dat stealing is not corruption to d d worlds greatest leaders of men. Hahahaha its funny but so so sad.
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by warrior101: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cram it with walnuts! You stopped making sense when you think you're making sense of this comment, ugly. I mean, living life as a political condomm? I think, I'll pass. Thanks

oyb:
jonah, don't cry when APC fires back at you

1 Like

Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by Houstency(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill by eleven(m): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Orikinla:

PDP "runs" babe.

Sadly the certificate issue you are downplaying here could become a major issue in the coming weeks if he doesn't provide it as required by the constitution. It's an opening for his political opponents to hit him legally.

Please let him avoid unnecessary dramas and save this country from troubles by providing it. It will be shameful that a major contender to the highest office in the land cannot provide ordinary FSLC or WAEC results in 2014. This is an issue and a very dangerous one at that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.