Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,345 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta (35114 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by peteruuu(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
No be new thing

Btw,

How does this affect the...

nv mind :p grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by slimaliyu(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
here we are,everybody congratulating d 16year old.

Just wondering whre d hypocrates are.if it were a muslim or north thy would hv flooded d place with d shout of "paedophile"

#peace
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by tobaflexy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lord am expecting dis kind of a blessing ooooo,,,,,,,,triplet in jesus name after dat ♍ƺ my wife will nw go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ flexy
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by makzeze: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Dis gal no dey hear word oh, mama triple ekushe omm
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by makzeze: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
dapsoneh:
I do hope the man who impregnated this teenager takes responsibility for his action. It's not easy raisin triplet in ds time of austerity and I hope she is not forced to dump dem somewwhr
Almighty God Who bless them with the triplets by His grace will give them the means.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by qualityovenbake(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God she delivered safely without any complication. The family of her husband and the girl just have to rally round and support the two couples financially. E no easy 2 train one child not too talk of triplet. May God provide for her and her babies need. Amen

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by That9jaVine(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Demmi12(f): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Seriously Lemme c her pix
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by LORDI(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
God help raise these children.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by JimmyFawks(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Aitee1:
16yrs shocked shocked shocked

Some Men get mind oh... sad sad sad
Lwkmd! Men of life.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by evesdon4u: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Joavid:
A 16year old has no business having one baby, talk less three.

Contraceptives and condoms are cheap this days but no, skin to skin is better- that's how much poverty has messed up their thinking.

Nonsense! undecided undecided

It beats me too... And here we were not quite long ago, saying unimaginable things about the people from the North over female underage marriage.

Sincerely, what has a 16 year old got to do with baby-making?
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Eniqurl(f): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hehe...when she is supposd tu b in ss3 or 100l.
May God bless her kids nd hlp her.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
shocked cheesy God is awesome but this girl is so young, I guess its a good thing she never aborted the babies though.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Clemzy16(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Joavid:
A 16year old has no business having one baby, talk less three.

Contraceptives and condoms are cheap this days but no, skin to skin is better- that's how much poverty has messed up their thinking.

Nonsense! undecided undecided
Did we use a condom the last time we had sex?
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by salaboiz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
congrate
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by eedris07(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Eheeey dis gal try oo.. Bt anyway na ha HUSBY try pass.. Anyway congr8 to you all.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by gaczee99: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lord i key into dis blessing. Using one stone to kill three birds. #me lyk it
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by DocAdray(f): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wow! I feel for the poor girl o
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by mcemma(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Aitee1: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
JimmyFawks:
Lwkmd! Men of life.

Not funny oh sad
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by JimmyFawks(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Aitee1:

Not funny oh sad
Lol! The story didn't say she was raped na. Men will be men. Besides u babes love the thing too.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by royaldave: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
she for complete am 6 naa..make we know say she serious
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Aitee1: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
JimmyFawks:
Lol! The story didn't say she was raped na. Men will be men. Besides u babes love the thing too.

Ra.pe or not those kids were born outta wedlock sad sad
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by JimmyFawks(m): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Aitee1:

Ra.pe or not those kids were born outta wedlock sad sad
oh! So that's your case. At least they weren't aborted. Judging by the story, the girl & Mr Oreo seem to be in good terms.

The deed's been done dear. We can only wish them the best at this stage.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Agukagu(m): 3:28am On Jan 02, 2015
I blame GEJ for this
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by sleekman(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Thank God say d man no run.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Phemmmy(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2015
I'm sure she has no vision.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by obiak4(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
though she has no business making babies at that age but I pray the good lord guide and protect her and the babies
for the sisters that are hating don't hate God go do your own but pls get married before making babies
let me also use this opportunity to address all the NL 25-30 babes that are playing hard to get ona see ona self pls don't have have unrealistic goals that he must be so and so if he has vision, dreams and aspirations that are just like urs marry the guy, just ask the super singles 40+ that are successful in their career they will tell u a big lie"marriage is not for everyone"
am coming back to finish this just my 400000 cowries contribution to the 16yrs and NL babes
space booked
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2015
God bless those kids#God i want twins or triplet love kids tho!
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by AbbyTdavies(f): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
God is so wonderful, blessed be His Holy name. I wish them all the best. God bless them.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by SenatorJames(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Glory be to God the Omnipotent. God that does what he likes, at the time he likes it, to whom he likes it.

Iba re oooooo.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta by SHOCK7(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wendy80:
Want want no get, get get no want. Ds Life.
What d meaning of what u just said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.