Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I (34797 Views)

Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Imo Still Reeks Of Filth, As Garbage Heaps Take Over Owerri- PIX / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by onegig(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
FrankC3:
In 1984, Mr Eldee would had earned himself about 100 years jail term by this statement.

Since you wanna live in the past.
We can always teleport you back to 1984 to go help him serve the jail term.

5 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by OAUTemitayo: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lol.
MissMeiya:

@Caseless. You see? -_-
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by olaweey: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
FrankC3:
In 1984, Mr Eldee would had earned himself about 100 years jail term by this statement.
That is why it was called military goverment,and this is a democratic goverment.A lot of things have been better in this country because. Nigerians took to social media to express their despair.

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Kolade354(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Enemies of true federalism

Privatization is a major pillar of US prosperity
And what is the result when I enjoy power for 4 hourz out of 24. Is this the way america privatise for unserious pple. Is either you are from east cos all what you do here is to support jonathan as if he is working like a true head of state.if Igbo vote and ijaw vote is enough to vote him in again let wait and see cos d norht and west will be sleeping on election day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kolade354:
And what is the result when I enjoy power for 4 hourz out of 24. Is this the way america privatise for unserious pple. Is either you are from east cos all what you do here is to support jonathan as if he is working like a true head of state.if Igbo vote and ijaw vote is enough to vote him in again let wait and see cos d norht and west will be sleeping on election day.

We feed your region with our oil wealth

Be rest assured that you won't receive

Salary and fuel if you protest.

Besides

Have your State paid salary for 3 months

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Kolade354(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

We feed your region with our oil wealth

Be rest assured that you won't receive

Salary and fuel if you protest.

Besides

Have your State paid salary for 3 months
that the problem with you igbo people. Ever since jonathan has been our president your attitude is we are d one producing major revenue for nigerians and we have our son in abuja we can do as we like. When fg failed to reinburse my state with good allocation why wont state govt cash strapped. You are supporting him because he is your blood thats all.

3 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Ilekokonit: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
More power to Eldee for being one of the very few Nigerian Entertainers ready to buck the trend and speak truth to authority whilst the likes of Dbanj, TuFace & Anni, Yobo, Segun Arinze and other Nollywood stars cavort with our LootoCrats just to get a share of the looted funds whilst 170 million others wallow in abject poverty.

God bless you Eldee for CHOOSING to be on the side of the suffering masses.

7 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by luv2talk(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, mukina2
Haba!! this thread deserves front page na angry angry
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Kolade354:
that the problem with you igbo people. Ever since jonathan has been our president your attitude is we are d one producing major revenue for nigerians and we have our son in abuja we can do as we like. When fg failed to reinburse my state with good allocation why wont state govt cash strapped. You are supporting him because he is your blood thats all.

We are supporting him the way you guys supported OBJ in 2003 and now supporting Buhari because of VP position

No apology for that

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Kolade354(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

We are supporting him the way you guys supported OBJ in 2003 and now supporting Buhari because of VP position

No apology for that
you can go and meet 3 political analyst and let them analyse jonathan govt maybe he deserve second term.Shebi IGBO vote and IJAW vote is enough to vote him in.Let wait nd see. We never supported OBJ cos he lose in his WARD.Yorupa pple are not sentimental and tribalistic like IGBO pple or hausa pple.If you are not working we will blast such leaderz.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2015
Kolade354:
you can go and meet 3 political analyst and let them analyse jonathan govt maybe he deserve second term.Shebi IGBO vote and IJAW vote is enough to vote him in.Let wait nd see. We never supported OBJ cos he lose in his WARD.Yorupa pple are not sentimental and tribalistic like IGBO pple or hausa pple.If you are not working we will blast such leaderz.

If you guys are not traitors

Why didn't you people vote Buhari against OBJ in 2003
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by jingh(f): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
we already know

Next !
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Abduletudaye(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by tomiobj(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
aresa:
eLDeeTheDon Goes Hard on Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks of Lies, Corruption and Incompetence

. Sorry. Who is elDee
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by TheRealCoolHunK: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:
I love that man so much. I love him. He makes me proud.

One of the very very few socially responsible Nigerian celebrities. He has always been.
Then you'll love me even more.
PS: I'm a celebrity.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
See who is calling who incompetent, eledee wen ast were u competent.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by jzdoberman: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
How much dey(APC) pay this eldee for Lagos count-down?
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Simitrendy: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
decode55:
He should shut up & focus on resurrecting his dead music career.

'Cos very soon, he'll start seeking for funds like OJB.

Anu mpama tongue
You Should have kept mute cos eldee just raised his own opinion remember we are in a democratic country freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
No matter what they tell us GEJ till 2019 who cares what the looser thinks about.

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by makhez019(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
D guy is high on glue, he nids a koboko! Jona is better dan an extremist.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Hilles(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
am not surprised..he's yoruba after all.. grin

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by jzdoberman: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
How much APC pay this fathead (eldunce) for this last Lagos count down?
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by texazzpete(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
whiterock:
He asks people not to be influenced by ethnic and religious considerations, but I bet the first thing that informed his opinion is where he comes from and the garbage they are being fed in propaganda, over there.

I respect El Dee for his music, especially 'make we yarn'. I want to see his tweet on accountability in Lagos State under Tinubu and Fashola. Or is he telling us that Lagos govt has fulfilled all its promises to the masse? He acknowledged that the government has done something, but it is not enough. If that is the basis of his criticism, he should also call out LASG or remain silent cos he is beginning to sound like Lie Mohammed and El rufai.

I listened to Aisha Osori on Raypower yesterday 31/12/2014 pontificating on the state of affairs and accusing the President's men of inciting violence. I asked myself; "would she be saying this if she had won the AMAC/Bwari PDP ticket for House of Reps?"

Nigerians should beware of emergency social crusaders.

Nigerians should also beware of paid sycophants like you.
You claim you like his 'I go yarn' song yet you come here calling him an 'emergency social media crusader '. Was that entire song not about our poor leadership and how bad things are in Nigeria?

You can even tell lies on Nairaland because of agenda. There is God oooo!

8 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by loomer: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
oziegbe2015:
do u even know who eldee is, he is a businessman, and also mostly base in the states. U think he needs the peanuts of 100n u use to buy cd

NO MAKE USA SOUND LIKE HEAVEN, ITS ONE OF THE EASIEST COUNTRIES TO TRAVEL TO.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by InvertedHammer: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
/
The worst thing to ever happen to GEJ is the advent of social media.

Information can be disseminated at the speed of light and will reach a very wide audience.

Whatever promises that were forgotten (terrible human mind) can easily be "googled" up.

People do not need NTA and other moribund government outlets to air their uncensored opinions.

\

5 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by stayblack: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
atleast, one that dont suck politicians dick.Real talk.

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by GoodluckJonatan: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Enemies of true federalism

Privatization is a major pillar of [[US prosperity
US you say, what of NIGERIA as it been of any benefit to us

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
FrankC3:
Even in 2004 when Nigeria Jargajarga, did they not end Jargajarga master career?

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by ayofizzy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
aresa:
eLDeeTheDon Goes Hard on Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks of Lies, Corruption and Incompetence

true talk
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
When you're not doing well, even the Devil will mock you and that is the case of GEJ.

Most people are shouting change coz change is deserved, but we gotta look before we leap. GMB? APC? That ain't change! time shall tell
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by stinggy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
b
B for bo0.bs cheesy
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by ozo13(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
eleojo23:
Holding our leaders accountable does not apply to only the president. People usually forget the governors and LGA chairmen. The progress of the country lies very much on them since they are the ones who are to ensure that development reaches the people at the lowest levels.
shey na d governors and lga chairmen promise stable power supply latest April 2011? Or d federal govt.if u don't have anything to say please free us abeg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign / Boko Haram Bomb Factory Busted By Soldiers In Borno State. See Photos / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.