Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I (34795 Views)

Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Imo Still Reeks Of Filth, As Garbage Heaps Take Over Owerri- PIX / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by toyoutoyou: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
vivalavida:
Is it the same eldee that was exchanging nude pix with Mocheedah one night some years ago on the same twitter?
It is the same eldee that ur female relative wished to have as her true lover 2 years ago.i

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by reeeT(f): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Am glad that the same people who voted for GEJ in 2011 have taken it upon themselves not to vote for him in 2015...All they promises he made, I can't find any tangible results raging from electricity to the money realised from the removal of oil subsidy....All GEJ/PDP followers are all emphasising on rails rails.... The main SLOGAN is CHANGE... INCASE Nigerians are not tired, people like Eldee, 1 and 500nairalanders are...#Voteforchange#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
decode55:
He should shut up & focus on resurrecting his dead music career.

'Cos very soon, he'll start seeking for funds like OJB.

Anu mpama tongue

You just posted my thoughts bro. Don't mind the "Akpa Amu". Yoruba peeps deceiving themselves since the time of Christ!
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by loomer: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
popcykaylah:

that's why your entire family can't even cross Nigerian border

NO NEED INSULT MY FAMILY. COS I NO INSULT U.

ANYWAY MY ENTIRE FAMILY NO DE NIGERIA. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT U
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by stupor(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
NOTHING WILL CHANGE NIGERIANS' DECISION NOT TO VOTE FOR CHANGE COME FEBRUARY.

No political party has the right to short change the destiny of milions of Nigerians every year because of some other people's' selfish appetite.

ANY POLITICAL OFFICIAL WHO STEALS ANY AMOUNT OF PUBLIC FUND WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE AND THEIR GENERATION,FAMILIES,POLITICAL COHORTS DEAD OR ALIVE SHALL NEVER REST IN PEACE.

Nigerians are no more fools and cannot tolerate anymore of this injustice and corruption.

HOW CAN I PAY MY HARD EARNED TAX MONEY AND ONE LAZY,CORRUPT PERSON FROM NO WHERE WILL NOW DECIDE TO ENRICH HIS UNBORN GENERATION WITH APPROPRIATED PUBLIC FUNDS AND I SHOULD KEEP ALLOWING THAT !

Nigerians will make the greatest mistake if they are allow this present government to continue because the much predicted Nigeria becoming in 2015 a totally failed,bankrupt,improverished,disintegrated and collapsed state would definitely come into fruition.

POLITICAL OFFICES ARE FOR SELFLESS SERVICE AND NOT A LOTTERY TICKET TO BECOMING AN OVERNIGHT MILLIONAIRE OR BILLIONAIRE,SO POLITICAL THIEVES SHOULD STEER CLEAR !

Nigerians are no more interested in putting our hard earned money in the hands of these corrupt beings as they are more determined and no more foolish as not to be able to understand that stealing is also corruption.

I PAY MY TAX TO SEE IT USED COLLECTIVELY FOR MY UPKEEP AND THE LIFE OF MANY OTHER NIGERIANS AND NOT TO BE USED BY SOME INGRATES ONLY TO SAVOUR THEIR OWN GREEDY AND SELFISH APPETITES !

I will only implore Nigerians not to be used foolishly but for them to realise how much more they can get from a well run governmental system if they play their part by voting a new government come february.

I am not a muslim,am not related to Buhari and i dont need him to know me but want a new government that will prove fooled Nigerians that a real governmental system capable of delivering its promise to the benefits of the downtrodden and common man who have legitimately voted them in is absolutely possible with no corruption incidence or maladministration.

IGNORE SOME OF MY STRONG LANGUAGE AS I CANT JUST STAND THE ANTECEDENTS OF THESE OUR PRESENT POLITICAL LEADERS IN GOVERNMENT.

Let there be a change come february as i and my community have unianimously decided to vote for the party advocating for a much better and changed Nigeria irrespective of their religous or ethnical background.Nigeria should not be allowed to be sulk dry by the cheap antics of these few set of people that have decided not to abandon their old terrible ways.

Dont be caught napping ! Vote for the imminent change now !

VOTE FOR A MUCH AND GREATER NIGERIA !
VOTE FOR CHANGE !
God bless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
When d head is rotten, d body is useless-obj......thumbs up Ldee! #change2015 is inevitable!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by hensben(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
exxell:

You just posted my thoughts bro. Don't mind the "Akpa Amu". Yoruba peeps deceiving themselves since the time of Christ!
but same yoruba voted for him (2011) remember.if we can call a spade a spade in this country things will get better...am not yoruba though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by bhaller(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
decode55:
He should shut up & focus on resurrecting his dead music career.

'Cos very soon, he'll start seeking for funds like OJB.

Anu mpama tongue

ur Fada will seek for funds ijn ..........focus on the topic not d writer idiot
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Hilles(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
popcykaylah:

you be fool of 2014...tribalistic mumu that's what you are

thanks for the introduction..now know what you are
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by sammyj: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
I totally agree with Eldee on this, our leaders must be accountable to us on the promises and development of the country which they always use as political campaigns. However, social infrastructure is our right and need not to be used for political campaign since we pay our tax which are meant to be used for the development of "good road", power, water, health and other social infrastructure.
GEJ government has totally failed us in all the above mentioned and a change is the only option left to correct the mistakes, waste and incompetence of this government. Any change that will provide us with security and basic infrastructure is better than this current government that lacks ideals to develop and make Nigeria work.

3 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Wasiubarca: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Subscidy and chibok highlight the real Jonathan....I never doubt jonathan wuld fail looking at his posters in 2011.Now that i see how he govern,i am not surprised and i thank God that my heart doesnt deceive me..I even voted for G.M.B in 2011..So this time around,nothing change with me .G.M.B all the way!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Squilii(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Just like Ekiti people failed APC, Nigerians in general will fail PDP this time.

3 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yeah i kinda like Eldees Outburst,this is someone that sees reality and he isnt fanatical or sentimental,he called a spade a spade...Our Successive givernment of PDP have kept promising us one thing or the other,but for 16years, they havent been able to fix anything,,They created EFCC,they destroyed it,,they monetized everything and sold to their cronnies, i guess you know how much has been spent on power? Ajaokuta steel? Or Even The Unemployment, still no result,then you begin to wonder if this people know how to manage a country at all..GEJ keeps blaming everyone for failure in his administration..Its like a Father Blaming his the Pot for allowing his children steal meat...can the pot control iself?..GEJ may be a good man but he has no idea running a country..Its quite unfortunate that we dont have lawyers,Political scientists,sociologists,economists vying for the number one job,this are people that have erudite skill and knowledge to nurture democracy, but instead we keep getting war veterans,scientists and now Fisherman....Naija Tire Me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by AdebowaleSK: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=eleojo23 post=29384109]Holding our leaders accountable does not apply to only the president. People usually forget the governors and LGA chairmen. The progress of the country lies very much on them since they are the ones who are to ensure that development reaches the people at the lowest levels.[/quote
Is not the state goververment that will provide adequate light in the country

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by sammyj: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
That was military regime and not democracy pleaseeeeee!!!! we are not dump like you and FG think we are
FrankC3:
In 1984, Mr Eldee would had earned himself about 100 years jail term by this statement.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
eleojo23:
Holding our leaders accountable does not apply to only the president. People usually forget the governors and LGA chairmen. The progress of the country lies very much on them since they are the ones who are to ensure that development reaches the people at the lowest levels.
Just a simple question:

is Jonathan not aware of governors, local government chairmen before giving us his manifestos?

3 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Squilii(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Justdulla:
Yeah i kinda like Eldees Outburst,this is someone that sees reality and he isnt fanatical or sentimental,he called a spade a spade...Our Successive givernment of PDP have kept promising us one thing or the other,but for 16years, they havent been able to fix anything,,They created EFCC,they destroyed it,,they monetized everything and sold to their cronnies, i guess you know how much has been spent on power? Ajaokuta steel? Or Even The Unemployment, still no result,then you begin to wonder if this people know how to manage a country at all..GEJ keeps blaming everyone for failure in his administration..Its like a Father Blaming his the Pot for allowing his children steal meat...can the pot control iself?..GEJ may be a good man but he has no idea running a country..Its quite unfortunate that we dont have lawyers,Political scientists,sociologists,economists vying for the number one job,this are people that have erudite skill and knowledge to nurture democracy, but instead we keep getting war veterans,scientists and now Fisherman....Naija Tire Me
Obasanjo was a war veteran, he did quite okay! GEJ is just a figure head, he's capable of doing better than what we have now but he decided to be used and now it's back fired! Just few weeks to go. I'm sure reality is dwelling upon him now
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by rhames(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
aresa:
eLDeeTheDon Goes Hard on Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks of Lies, Corruption and Incompetence

At last someone is saying the truth. grin
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Squilii(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
difakozigi:

Just a simple question:

is Jonathan not aware of governors, local government chairmen before giving us his manifestos?
He did o! Person wey no get shoe before don turn Trillionaire. No one wants to be held accountable the main reason they are jostling around in order to stop us from voting for change. Just like 2011,we voted got him 2015 we vote him out
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Heineken(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:
I love that man so much. I love him. He makes me proud.

One of the very very few socially responsible Nigerian celebrities. He has always been.
you're very correct dear. Someone like that dbanj can't say something like this. Na to they sing make una vote for goodluck jonah and to dey dash am headpiece hym know even as hym know say the man no dey perform. I don't need to tell anybody to vote for GEJ or GMB. We know people aint smiling at all these days because of corruption. Let's vote wisely...
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Holding our leaders accountable is the only way Nigeria can be great again.

Thank you Eldee.
Was Nigeria ever great?
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by cotzywitzy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
ELDEE D DON... YOUR LIFE GO BETTER PASS AS HE BE BEFORE... YOU GO PROSPER... KO NI BAJE FUN EEEE... YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL... I WONDER WHY WE LET RELIGION AND TRIBE GET IN THE WAY OF CHOOSING A LEADER.... JONATHAN DON FAIL US AND HES LETTING THAT HIS FROG WIFE TO CONTROL HIM.... GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND SAVE US FROM CLUELESS LEADERS...ELDEE OSHEEEEEE....

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by adedayourt(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:
I love that man so much. I love him. He makes me proud.

One of the very very few socially responsible Nigerian celebrities. He has always been.

He loves you tooo
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
oziegbe2015:
do u even know who eldee is, he is a businessman, and also mostly base in the states. U think he needs the peanuts of 100n u use to buy cd

Last time I heard the only business he has is washing cloth Inc in ikoyi area who dash monkey US business man. Let the failure shut up. Like the results he has produced in his music career.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Omari88: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sentiments aside, Eldee has spoken the plain truth. This has nothing to do with his career.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by aresa: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Zitoangels:

When the head is rotten,the body follows.

Sounds like a very complicated leadership concept for them to understand..

I don't know if they really are clueless or they just pretend to be...
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by wazobia50(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
This govt is not ready to acct nor hold anyone accountable. A lot of key personnel hv raised alarm of corruption but what did we get? Norin,if jona cannot exercise some harsh decisions on public holders nor be bold to arrest bk sponsorer he shld either step down or do the needful. And Nigerian shld note,if jona can not hold people responsible for insulgency,we will continue in blood shed. He is too simple abt economic problem. Gbam
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by aresa: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
bossmini84:

Last time I heard the only business he has is washing cloth Inc in ikoyi area who dash monkey US business man. Let the failure shut up. Like the results he has produced in his music career.

Eldee remains a successful human being as a patriotic and caring Nigerian as an artist and entrepreneur regardless of your ignorant and jaundiced rubbish.

Even sef, Elddee's failure won't bring back the billions we lost under Jonathan and his PDP cronies including the still missing $10 billion, it wont give you stable electricity because your Jonathan and his PDP gang failed even with their crooked and cruel year after year promises that gave us nothing but $20 billion looting and stealing worth of darkness, it wont return the Nigerian territory you lost to terrorists because of leadership incompetence and institutionalized corruption, it wont bring back hundreds of missing school girls your Jonathan failed to protect and rescue, it wont guarantee your own safety and security and so on and on and on........

Your own warped mentality, poor judgement and flawed sense of being, country and priority remains your own personal failure, lack of care and love for your own fellow Nigerians and Nigeria in general.

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by 3kay945(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
FrankC3:
In 1984, Mr Eldee would had earned himself about 100 years jail term by this statement.
Are you living in the past? Well, this is 2015. The dude just earned himself public commendation.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by ayomidegambari(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eldee should be thankful that we now have freedom of speech, ask dele giwa why I said so
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Syphax(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please mek federa goverment look at these issue of costom chargin n taskin pplz goods wee no worth d kinn money wee dem de charged ........wen wl we eva record corruption free in our dear country nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.