Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I (34776 Views)

Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Imo Still Reeks Of Filth, As Garbage Heaps Take Over Owerri- PIX / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by redcliff: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
M4gunners:
Don't make me angry now abeg! Legend 4 wia?Who made Eldee a Legend?

Trybesmen, plantashun boy, remedies and remedies revolutionalized modern nigeria music... youprobably would not understand...

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by rasco2000me: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
I love ur comment atleast u hv shown that not all artist are senseless praise people eho are bad becos of what they want to get .like yobo that as sold is entire life becos of money
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by rasco2000me: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
I love ur comment atleast u hv shown that not all artist are senseless praise people eho are bad becos of what they want to get .like yobo
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by eleojo23: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
shaqhead:

Two things are are going to jump out at folks who read ur comments; its either u r being sincere (i.e looking at d big picture or simply being diversionary. I remembr countering u wen u said it wasnt "easy" for power generation to be stabilised n I guess u saw light in my submission. My question is dt, Is dia substance in wat El Dee posited?

I just made a statement of fact i.e taking a broader look at the issue of accountability because that seems to be what he was driving at. He just used electricity as an example.

And about you countering me earlier, I can't remember exactly when that was.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
popcykaylah:

he's been in the UK for more then 15 years and not living under mosquitoes and darkness ..not jumping danfo like you...Mr man sum up all your folks have ...my brother I'm not underestimating you but you can't match his achievements in two life times
RUBBISH!
Where did you see me and danfo??
If you are jumping danfo,you should keep it to yourself.
Truth is that he is broke and despirate to remain relevant by all means.
Mere living in another country (uk) for 15yrs is not an achievement,unless by ur standard,you consider it an achievement.
Pls mention his so-called achievements
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by shaqhead: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
eleojo23:

I just made a statement of fact i.e taking a broader look at the issue of accountability because that seems to be what he was driving at. He just used electricity as an example.

And about you countering me earlier, I can't remember exactly when that was.
I asked u a question wc u ddnt answer. Dnt make strt thinkin u r being diversionary!
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by eleojo23: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
shaqhead:

I asked u a question wc u ddnt answer. Dnt make strt thinkin u r being diversionary!
I never questioned the validity of his statements. He made valid points. Accountability is expected of every leadership and I chose to take a broader look at his tweets. Every level of leadership should be held accountable. That is my point.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by azimibraun: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
I hope nobody go dare talk to Eldee da don? This dude hs bin a critic of bad governance way b4 GEJ became deputy governor so dis has nothing to do With GEJ. Abi make I remind una of him song " me I go yarn". Nice one Eldee.

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Change2015(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
whiterock:
He asks people not to be influenced by ethnic and religious considerations, but I bet the first thing that informed his opinion is where he comes from and the garbage they are being fed in propaganda, over there.

I respect El Dee for his music, especially 'make we yarn'. I want to see his tweet on accountability in Lagos State under Tinubu and Fashola. Or is he telling us that Lagos govt has fulfilled all its promises to the masse? He acknowledged that the government has done something, but it is not enough. If that is the basis of his criticism, he should also call out LASG or remain silent cos he is beginning to sound like Lie Mohammed and El rufai.

I listened to Aisha Osori on Raypower yesterday 31/12/2014 pontificating on the state of affairs and accusing the President's men of inciting violence. I asked myself; "would she be saying this if she had won the AMAC/Bwari PDP ticket for House of Reps?"

Nigerians should beware of emergency social crusaders.

Lagos was the first state to do ipp and obasanjo said the power supplied must go into national grid, not only for Lagos! Can lagos order fuel for its motorists, no that is federal government business. Can lagos even decongest apapa port that is causing misery to road users? Workers are paid from igr and the health sector and judiciary get an extra lagos bonus. All the so-called federal roads in lagos, who has been refurbishing them without refund? Please carry go, Lagos is working better than most of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by azimibraun: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eldee is a legend.. that is known fact.

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by vivalavida(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
toyoutoyou:
I don't think u really understand what it means to be a fool.I mentioned ur post as a result of ur level of thinking.Take ur time to llook around ur household for a fool.I guess u will be able to find many fools within ur lineage.Pls quote me more,I really want to enjoy toying with ur brain.

U are beyond redemption fool
Proceed to yaba left.
No one has ur foolish tym
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by shaqhead: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
eleojo23:

I never questioned the validity of his statements. He made valid points. Accountability is expected of every leadership and I chose to take a broader look at his tweets. Every level of leadership should be held accountable. That is my point.
This is just what you shd have stated from the begining. Highlight the validity of the issues raised by El Dee, no matter how narrow BEFORE taking a broader look at his tweets! It would have put a check on d needless back and forth comments over ur position. If you had done that you would have acccomodated broad based opinions without coming across as "diversionary".
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
No be true de guy yarn?
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=MissMeiya post=29391206]

LOL yes he's so married, but I'm not romantically interested in him. And no offense to you at all, because I get this a lot--this is something I have about Nigerians... because I'm a woman, it's like marriage is supposed to be the only thing on my mind. If I were a man, he would just be my role model, end.

Edit: In your defense, I was exclaiming about how much I love him on the first page, so maybe I'll just shut up now LOL[/quote/]

Cuhazy funny post!

You rock, girl!

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Change2015(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Afroconnect:
Nice one Eldee,I pity idiots who think cos they are ok they can sit on the fence...if the youths are hungry,no one will be truly safe.
Jona hs failed. Alisson Madueke is richer than 80% of Nigerians-some dummies wasting money while entepreneurial youths die of hunger.

I think she is probably richer than 95% of Nigerians. Remember how her friends caused that great newspaper Next24 to collapse after they has written several exposes on her before the last election. All their advertisers fled after being warned by government people. But that was all cool with Dr Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Deiok(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eldee, I like this guy. He is one of the very few entertainers in nigeria i respect so much.
The first time i listen to "me i go yarn" , i was like how many musicians still speaks the truth trough music, except maybe sound sultan and some few others.

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by overboard(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Princewill1:
THIS WACK MUSICIAN??

He is so broke that he can't even release a single for years now.
He is doing everything to remain relevant in the industry.

Hmm. You'll soon have to eat your word o. This is not coming from a speculator but someone that know. He's nothing close to what is called broke...

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Boko Haram is NOT Jonathan's fault. However allowing corruption and looting of Government resources is Jonathan's fault! Jonathan does NOT have zero tolerance for stealing, corruption and looting of Government resources... now those are his faults!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aksonman:
Another failed and frustrated musician. Like GEJ was the cause of Eldee crashing Trybe's records and sabotaging K9's 'kokoma'
Cluelessness runs in ur gene. eldee have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by 3kay945(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Princewill1:
RUBBISH!
Where did you see me and danfo??
If you are jumping danfo,you should keep it to yourself.
Truth is that he is broke and despirate to remain relevant by all means.
Mere living in another country (uk) for 15yrs is not an achievement,unless by ur standard,you consider it an achievement.
Pls mention his so-called achievements
Are you saying this to defend Gej?
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by minister2015: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
I once asked this question, but I have not gotten a convincing answer; DOES JONASATAN'S CLUELESSNESS HAVE RIVAL?

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by berryworld: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
God wen will u send us d messaih who will change nigeria?Jonathan can't change dis country,he can't fight corruption & corruption is d real problem in dis country.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKXjwTC7cKM

eLDee - I Go Yarn Lyrics
Artist: eLDee
Genre: Hip Hop/Rap

[Intro:]
Nobody wan die
But everybody wan go heaven
You see me
As you see me so

[Chorus:] (2x)
Me, I go yarn
Me, I go speak my mind
Me, I go yarn
Them think say we blind
Make we yarn
Why are my people so poor
We can't take this no more

[Verse 1:]
As I reach Yankee
I see say the life wey my people
Them dey live, na nonsense
As I reach Yankee
I see say to solve our problem
Eno hard, common sense
Them dey come here
Them dey see the way
Wey everything bin dey work
But them just ignore
Them go reach house
Go form the policies
Wey e go make them to rich and my people to poor
E don tey
Wey we don dey cry
Wey we don dey hustle
Wey we don dey die
E don tey
Wey them dey chop money
While the average child for road is hungry

[Repeat Chorus:] (2x)

[Verse 2:]
We get land, plenty plenty land
Plenty plenty farm
We get energy
Plenty plenty oil, plenty plenty sun
Water dey
Jaburata
River Niger dey
River Benue dey
But for ordinary man, simple things to enjoy
He no fit get
Water nko, e no dey
Light nko, e no dey
Ordinary food to chop, eno dey
Ordinary house to sleep, eno dey
Water nko, e no dey
Light nko, e no dey
Ordinary food to chop, e no dey
Ordinary house to sleep, e no dey

[Repeat Chorus:] (2x)

[Verse 3:]
I never thought the day would come
When things would get so bad
I seen young kids hustling, makes me so mad
We the biggest black nation but nobody cares
Raise your voice and die amongst so many fears
The time is now
And yes, I'll take my chances
Attacking the villian until my nation advances
A lot of lame promises they never fulfill
Oil rich but we suffering still

Me, I go yarn
It's time to say no
It's time to fight
Me, I go yarn
It's time to break forth
And time to bite
Make we yarn
It's time to make advances
It's time to get some answers
It's time to separate this wrong from right
Me, I go yarn
It's time to say no
It's time to fight
Me, I go yarn
It's time to break forth
And time to bite
Make we yarn
It's time to make advances
It's time to get some answers
It's time to separate this wrong from right

Me, I go yarn
Until them change the plan
Me, I go yarn
Direct me to the man
My people fear to die
Why, we must try
Me, I go yarn
Until them change the plan
Make we yarn
Direct me to the plan
My people fear to die
Why, together we must try

[Repeat Chorus:] ('Till Fade)

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by angelsing(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
lymelyte:
but he smokes abi? grin
No he does not...he is a decent family man

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
redcliff:

Trybesmen, plantashun boy, remedies and remedies revolutionalized modern nigeria music... youprobably would not understand...

Those one or two ídiots must be too young to know.

[size=18pt]eLDee[/size]

Lanre Dabiri

Music Genre:
AfroHiphop
Afropop
Rap

Record Label:
Trybe Records

Date of birth:
23-05-1977

Nationality:
NIGERIA

Lanre Dabiri aka eLDee or “eLDee the Don” as he is fondly called, is the founder of Trybe Records, a music producer, songwriter, performing artist, and a qualified architect. Born and raised in Kaduna, a city in Northern Nigeria, eLDee’s love for music and the arts started at a very young age.

In 1998, eLDee and his high school friend, “Kaboom” teamed up with “Freestyle”, and the group Trybesmen was born. Subsequently, eLDee founded his own independent label (Trybe Records) to support the group, and took the Nigerian music scene by storm with two hits in 1999; “Trybal Marks” and “Shake Bodi”. Trybesmen’s debut album “L.A.G. Style” was a massive hit and still a cult-classic. eLDee, as the head of Trybesmen and Trybe Records, re-engineered what has now become the music genre most call Afro-hip hop/Afro-pop or contemporary Nigerian music. With Trybesmen’s undeniably incredible blend of Afro beat, Reggae, Highlife and hip-hop, and over 78 sold-out shows in one year, it was no surprise that Trybesmen became a force to be reckoned with in Nigeria.

Trybe Records also created a platform for new talent that would help achieve the goal of placing African Hip Hop/African Pop on the international map. Trybe Records boasts of developing successful artists such as Sasha, who won the Kora’s Most Promising Artist Award in 2004 and MTV female artist of 2010, 2Shots, Lequse, olaDele, Timi, and Dr Sid, who is now a member of the “Mo-hits Records” label.

eLDee came up with a collaboration of all the artists on the record label, named them “Da Trybe” and solidified Trybe Records as a force to be reckoned with in the Nigerian Music Industry with hits such as “Work it out” and “Oya” in 2002, and the album “BIG Picture” in 2005. Making a move to the United States in 2002, eLDee recorded a solo album titled “Long Time Coming” and followed up with “Return of the King” in 2006.

“Return of the King” marked the beginning of eLDee’s solo career and was very well received earning him various nominations and awards for both videos and songs including the Nigerian Entertainment Award for “Best International Album” in 2007.

eLDee, though currently living between Nigeria and the United States is a household name both in Africa and in the African communities abroad. He has been featured on numerous international radio stations both in Europe, Asia and the USA. Back home in Nigeria, the hit-music playlist is incomplete without eLDee. His personal hits like “Im leaving”, “I go yarn”, “Champion”, “African Chiquito”, “big boy”, “Ota mi”, “One day” and “Bosi Gbangba” have been aired on radio stations all over the world. eLDee has also been featured in countless local and international magazines and newspaper articles and remains one of the most RESPECTED artist/producer out of West Africa, on the international scene.

For over a decade, eLDee has proved to be the most consistent artist/producer in West Africa writing and producing some of the biggest hit songs. His recent collaborations have also established eLDee as the go-to-guy for infectious music and has had all artists in the land (signed and unsigned) seeking his golden touch.

Overall, eLDee has emerged as a multi talented professional. eLDee has worked with various artists of various nationalities, doing various styles, producing amazing music and creating great videos. eLDee has produced and directed numerous videos both for Nigerian and international artists and is able to bring anyone into his world of creativity in an effortless manner.

eLDee’s resume not only brags about his work as an artist, producer and video director, but also as an interactive media genius. His business resume boasts of clients like CNN, D3 Publishing, Hines, Accenture, Andersen, Kimberly Clark, Naruto, Primedia, NBA, UPS, Cartoon Network, Consumer Source, Warner Bros, just to name a few of the fortune 500 companies he has had the opportunity to design and develop for with an Atlanta based firm. eLDee and his colleagues have received numerous national and international awards for design and new media campaigns.

eLDee writes and produces most of his music, and owns all rights to his works through his reign of over a decade. His second solo album “Big Boy” was released early 2009 and was tagged an instant classic. The album includes monster hits such as “Bosi Gbangba” and “Big Boy”. The Big Boy album received 17 nominations in different categories of various award shows including best video, best album, best cinematography, hottest single, best album, best artist and 2009 MOBO award nomination for “Best African artist”.

eLDee’s most recent album, “Is it your money Vol.1″ was released on March 6, 2010. The much-anticipated album was a trending topic on twitter for two days as the world awaited the release of the fresh body of work from one of Nigeria’s most exciting artists. The album boasts of hits like “Ota mi”, “U blow my mind”, “Feel good music” and “One day”.

eLDee is very passionate about the current state of Nigeria and is one of the very few outspoken Nigerian celebrities when it comes to social issues. His passion is evident in his active involvement in a lot of activities geared toward social change. eLDee’s thirst for sustainability in Nigeria is also evident in his music as with each album, he hammers on real issues and seeks to motivate/inspire the people of the land towards greatness. Such songs include “Which kind life be dis”, “I go yarn”, and more recently “One day”. eLDee hopes to inspire a new generation towards a more sustainable Nigeria through his musical works and social campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=WhiteTechnology post=29387130

That's why guys like you should advocate for TRUE FEDERALISM which makes States LGAs and Private Sector the vanguard of national development

Happy new year
Jonathan has spent nearly 5yrs without decentralizing the nation, I don't think anything could come from anyone

Decentralize Nigeria so that you can hold your ethnic leaders responsible[/quote]
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin
It's season of politics, here owns me for now. But, I do navigate both section.

I couldn't resist sending him a screenshot of the first page lol. He replied!!!

No wonder his fans adore him. I can fight to defend him o ♡♡♡
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Etruth: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
jiggalo:

Thanks my man and what has he (Eldee) done for the masses,
How narrow minded can folks be? What do you expect him to do? As what? YOU ARE LOST:OUT OF TOUCH WiTH REALITY You don't want to hold accountable, d man who WAS VOTED and given the RESOURCES AND MANPOWER to work. Rather, you are asking dump questions about a responsible and patriotic citizen who earns an honest living and voices his opinion about a retrogressive and corruption-laden govt. SHAME ON YOU . TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS ALSO EXPECTED !!! What have you given Eldee that you are demanding for something in return? SMH 4 U. #Disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by zheroes(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Enemies of true federalism

Privatization is a major pillar of US prosperity
hahaha bro it wont work here man, who are the people buying these companies? they steal your money, devalue your state owned institution, buy it as scrap, and charge you excessively after buying what originally belongs to you. we are seeing. this time the BUSHMEAT WILL CHASE THE HUNTER....

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Etruth: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
sunayo:
Like someone already pointed out, there are three tiers of govt in Nigeria but most Nigerians blame the federal for all the ills.

Fashola started the Lagos badagry road since since 2007 till date it has not reached Alakija, the train he said will become operational by june 2013 is nowhere in sight. He demolished buildings and shops in Ojoku Str, Ajegunle since 2007, they only started work on it after Apc lost Ekiti state. Buba Marwa road and several others in my area in Satelite are in terrible state, all under state and council. So what are we saying.

APC supporters should be objective.
Shioooorrr. Nna biko puo n'ebea. Is Fashola the President of Nigeria? How does Fashola's work in Lagos affect the roads or standard of life in Ikwuano Abia State? Leadership no be by force.WE SAY NO TO GEJ.He can become the Mayor of Otuoke or even the Gov of Bayelsa, I no send. All I know is QUIT NOTICE JONATHAN ...ON FEB 14, 2015

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by redcliff: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Change2015:

I think she is probably richer than 95% of Nigerians. Remember how her friends caused that great newspaper Next24 to collapse after they has written several exposes on her before the last election. All their advertisers fled after being warned by government people. But that was all cool with Dr Jonathan.

Please call him mister.. his attitude towards everything does not indicate he has attained that high level of education

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by meccuno: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
espn:
we have 3 tiers of GOVT. Federal, state and Local government and d federal government is the strongest in all ways. If the federal government fails to fix it's own house with all the resources available to him then how do you expect d other tiers of Govt to perform? GEJ should lead by example and let's c if others will follow.
the local govt is supposed to be the strongest....because its closer to the people.......please hold all the leaders of the three tiers accountable not just the centre.........each tier has its function to perform........when you criticise each tier that's when progress would be made......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Attends Prayers In A London Mosque, Nigerians React. PICS / Senator Shehu Sani Visits Buhari In Daura(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.